DEVIANT

By passtheduch

Blamed and accused of every miss deed, from natural disasters to stealing the young love a spoiled daughter o... More

Deviant
Emmy
Leevi
Heather
Cherry Blossom House
Cherry Blossom House (2)
The Warlock
The Warlock (2)
Journey
Roles
Roles (2)
A Play...First Act
First Act, Scene Two
The Peerless Slayer
Act Two, Scene One
Act Two, Scence Two
Act Two, Scene Three
The Serpent Moon
Four Words
Lady Avina
Lady Avina (2)
The Serpent Moon (2)
The Serpent Moon (3)
The Serpent Moon (4)
Wildfire Inez
Act Like Nothing Happened
Yield
It's All A Lie
Virtue
Lord Edie
Lord Edie (2)
Lady Margaret
Lady Margaret (2)
Virtue (2)
Fidelity
Fidelity (2)
Proper
End You
Deviant
Never Yield
Growth
Not Alone
My All To You
Love
Lust
Beast Master Wizard (1)
Waterfall
Hesitation
Second Chances
Deviant (2)
Deviant (3)
Dangerous
Beast Master Wizard (2)
Marinette
Confession
Resting Heart Inn
Resting Heart Inn (2)
Why
Dark Thoughts
Never Leave
Content And Complete
The Shameless Pair
The Shameless Pair (2)
Consequences
Unexpected Guest
Unexpected Guest (2)
Dominic
Reconnect
Love (2)
The Gods Have Eyes
Long Night
Early Morning
The Emissary of Igoh (1)
Heather (2)
The Emissary of Igoh (2)
The Emissary of Igoh (3)
Lust (2)
By Her Side
Punishments
Tyrannical
First Love
Leevi (2)
Funny Story
Truthful Words
Funny Story (2)
Funny Story (3)
Duty
Duty (2)
Give It To You
This Is Me
Leevi (3)
Woman To Woman
Woman to Woman (2)
Woman To Woman (3)
Friends Coming Together
Thick Skin
Betrayal
Love (3)
Sudden Attack
Sudden Attack (2)
Sudden Attack (3)
Sudden Attack (4)
Sudden Attack (5)
The Peerless Slayer (2)
1000 Year Old Tree

Marinette (2)

18K 978 29
By passtheduch

***Warning!  Graphic descriptions of torture and gore.  Please skip if you are sesitive to these things. 

Thanks for waiting.  Enjoy -ptd*******

Marinette stared at the woman in front of her.  Her eyes unwilling to believe the young lady’s words.  She was convinced that the woman that she met at the Falling Star Tavern was the evil Witch Emmy.  How could anyone claim to be the evil witch without repercussion?

“You---”  Marinette could only utter out before Emmy cut her off.  

“I want to know who is your Master.”  Emmy told her. “Who told you to kill innocent people and slander my name?”  

The wood around her squeezed her tightly making Marinette cry out in pain.  She felt her bones crack and pain filled her body. Her cries agitated her two headed bear and it thrashed back and forth, trying to save it’s Master.  Reaper, Lukas and Joey immediately stabbed the huge beast with their swords, causing it to cry out as more blood flood out of it.

“Stop hurting Sylvain!”  She cried out again as she swallowed her pain.  The more they hurt Sylvain, the more it hurt her.  She rescued and raised Sylvain from a baby to a grown adult, she could not bare the thought of it suffering.  

“Did the people whom you killed, beg you to stop hurting their loved ones?  Did they beg you for their life when you killed them?” Emmy asked as she suddenly absorbed the magic around her.  

The air became thick with her killing intent as it oppressed everyone around her.  From the ground four large stone swords rose up to the sky before falling down. The vines moved along with the swords and helped pull the two headed bear’s limbs out.  The swords pierced through Sylvain’s limbs all the way to the hilt, causing it to be nailed to the ground. It roared loudly as it tried to wriggle free, however it’s body was bound by thick vines and it’s limbs were pinned to the ground. The more it struggled, the more the stone swords dug into its limbs.  Sylvain cried out louder in pain as it finally lost too much blood and strength to struggle.

“Stop!  Please stop!”  Marinette pleaded again.  “I’ll tell you everything.  Just let Sylvain go.”

“You think you have the right to negotiate with me?”  Emmy asked as a vine came forward to whip Marinette in the face.  

Marinette cried out as the whip cut her face and blood flowed down.  The sting of the whip was more pain than the crushing of her bones. She gasped to keep herself awake as she blinked the blood and sweat out of her eyes.  

“You think I’ll let you and your beast live, after the sins you committed?”  Emmy asked her as Marinette was whipped again by the vine. “The only thing you should be negotiating is if I kill you and your beast slowly or show you some mercy and kill you instantly.”  

Before Marinette could open her mouth, the vine whipped her again, her right cheek broke her skin with the lash and blood flowed down her face.  

“Should your answers satisfy my questions, maybe if it makes me happy enough to show you and Sylvain some mercy.”  

“You’re a bitch, you know that.”  Marinette softly groaned out. When she said that, she didn’t mean it as in insult.  She meant it was a compliment. This world where the strong wins and losers dies, where the winners write their own history, where they will be remembered for all time.  This world she lived, trained and fought to be the strongest. She could only laugh at her bad luck to cross paths with Emmy. “I’ll tell you everything you want to know.  Just grant us a quick death.”

“Who is your Master?”  Emmy asked again.

“Lord Edie of Maru.”  Marinette said as she stared at Emmy.  “You took Lady Avina’s fiance. How could he stand for his own daughter to have her own fiance chose a commoner over his daughter?  You beat and killed The Serpent Moon, capturing Lady Avina. This made Lord Edie lose face even more. How could he stand his daughter losing to a commoner again? You defoiled his plan to have his niece and General Alex’s daughter, Lady Donna seduce Lord Seoras and force him to marry both of them.”  

“ 'Seduce’ is not the correct word here.”  Emmy said as her eyes glared at Marinette. “The correct words should be ‘drug and rape’.”

The men who stood behind her froze at Emmy’s words.  No one knew that Lord Seoras’s life was so close to danger.  He never spoke about it and had covered the incident up without letting a word of it spill out of that room.  To drug and rape someone, whither it be a man or a woman, was looked down upon. The punishment for something that heinous was death.  

“Yes.”  Marinette agreed.  “You defoiled their plan to force Lord Seoras to marry Lady Hanna and Lady Donna.  How could Lord Edie stand to lose against you more than once and still let you live?”  

Marinette coughed and blood came out of her mouth and dripped down her chin, she knew her end was near, she hoped it was quick.  She did sin greatly against innocents, this was her punishment.

“However, what I said before. About meeting a woman who claimed to be you at the Falling Star Tavern, that was true as well.”  Marinette told her. “I was ordered by Lord Edie to meet 'you' there and pretend not to know 'your identity'. I was to agree to 'your' conditions and bring evidence of 'your' rebellion back to Lord Edie so he could bring up charges against you and Lord Seoras.  Once I completed 'your' mission, Lord Edie would bring those charges against you to the King and all the territories would declare war on Lord Seoras.”

“Effectively surrounding Ceco and killing all ways to escape.” Emmy said as she looked at the bleeding Marinette without pity.  

“Yes.”  Marinette said.  “I was supposed to trample this village and pretend that the people of Ceco were victims too, to make it more believable that Lord Seoras or you had nothing to do with it.  Why would you kill your own people? However with the evidence we have against you, it would convince the King that you did it. Once war was declared, the only way for Lord Seoras to save his people is to give you over to Lord Edie, or both of your deaths.  In the end, Lord Edie would be Lord of Maru and Ceco.”

“Good.”  Emmy said as the bark closed the small face opening in front of Marinette’s face.  

Marinette could only scream and plead as she could hear her Sylvian cry out in pain and suffering.  

“You promised!”  Marinette screamed as Sylvain roared in pain over and over again.  “You promised!”

The two headed bear roared over and over as many whips hit it over and over. Swords made of stone stabbed at it, before gutting it.  It’s inners leaked out slowly as blood rushed out, but it’s breathing slowed and death came to it even more slowly.

“You will die a horrible death!”  Marinette shouted as tears mixed with blood covered her face.  “You will die a horrible death! The Gods are watching! Your time will come!”  

The trunk of the tree opened and and the vines around Marinette brought out her broken and bloodied body in front of Emmy.  

“This is your punishment for the sins you committed.”  Emmy told her. “You think that maybe, just maybe, the Gods are using me to punish you for your sins? Don’t make me laugh with your wishful thinking that the Gods are watching.  Should I die a horrible death, it will only be because I was too weak and couldn’t win against my opponent.”

The vines moved and excreted a gooey substance that covered her body.  The green substance made contact with her open wounds and her skin started to sizzle as her skin slowly melted off her skin.  Marinette cried out until her voice was hoarse and no more tears could fall down her face. The pain she felt was more than what she could handle, however the sight of her flesh melting to the ground made her lose her mind.  She could only watch as her skin, her muscles, her inners slowly fell down to the ground. Why couldn’t she just die? Why couldn’t Emmy just grant her a quick death? Marinette would never get her answer as her voice could no longer be heard and her mind broke with the sight of her flesh falling off of her.  

The only person who stood still to watch Marinette’s demise was Emmy.  The others have turned around and thrown up their breakfast and could not be near the slow torturous death of the Beast Master Wizard.  

Most of them had made their way back to the western gate of Clovis and waited with a heavy heart as they waited for Lady Emmy to come back.  They respected her before, now they feared her even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 128K 33
I sighed, walking towards him. "Look, big man. I know who you are and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do." I said before leaning in and kissin...
2.7K 259 47
A Steampunk/ Gaslamp Fantasy Romance set in the industrial revolution era of a fictional world. Magic, mad science, multicultural ambiance, and polit...
54.6K 2.2K 41
Lydia Voltaire only longed for one thing; to complete her training and become the ancient, powerful wizard she was born to be. But there is only one...
7.5M 77.4K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...