3 DEALS✔

By PhoebeBuffay20

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... More

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 4✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 12✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 17✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 21✔
CHAPTER 22✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 27✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 35✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 38✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 26✔

22 4 1
By PhoebeBuffay20

~And the tears come streaming down
Your face.
When you lose something you can't
Replace.
When you love someone but it goes
To waste.
Could it be worse?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas passed sooner than I thought. The next thing I know, the winter break is over and I have to go back to school.

What I would give just to spend a few more days at home.

I got ready for school all the while grumbling to myself. I went downstairs and sat at the stool by the counter. My posture was hunched. If mom saw me she probably would've scolded me for sitting like that.

"Hi Lee!" Andrea said, smiling to annoy me.

"You look happy. I HATE THAT!!" I snapped at her. She flipped me her middle finger and started whipping up the batter for pancakes.

"You know once I used to be in your position. God it feels so good to see you suffer just like I did." She said, chuckling.

"You're sadistic." I said, my posture dropping even further.

The bell rang. I made no move to get up and go to the door. Andrea huffed and left her batter to get the door.

"Lighten up little beastie. Lover boy's here." Andrea said, walking in with a smile.

Ryder walked in with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. He smiled and waved at me. My mood lightened a little bit.

"Come over here and make me happy." I said, pouting and extending my arms like a little baby.

He chuckled as he came towards me and kissed me. My whole mood changed. It's been amazing with Ryder.

He's so sweet and amazing and passionate. Not to mention he's ridiculously hot. Being around him makes me feel alive. I feel like I'm drowning. Drowning in him. And I don't wanna be saved.

"Cheer up, Rose. I brought you your favourite hot chocolate." He said, kissing my forehead.

"I don't know what I would do without you." I said.

"Join us for breakfast." Andrea said, flipping a pancake.

"Aye aye captain." Ryder said, smiling as he sat down beside.

Andrea was busy flipping pancakes while Ryder was busy staring at me. He pulled me in for another kiss. He was gonna extend it but I heard a faint smacking sound as Ryder pulled away.

"Okay. Ouch." Ryder said rubbing his head. Andrea glared at us palyfully.

"My kitchen buddy. My rules." Andrea said as she went back to making pancakes, not before giving us a warning glance.

Me and Ryder both looked at each other as we both laughed softly.

Maybe it's not that bad going to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder drove me to school. I got out of the car. All eyes fell on us as they saw Ryder coming out of the car. Then the whispers began.

I really hated unwanted attention.

"Maybe coming here together was a bad idea." I said to Ryder as I walked away from him.

I heard him grumble something from behind me. Suddenly I was yanked back. His arms came around me as he kissed my cheek.

"Hailee? And embarrassed? Now that's something new." Ryder said, chuckling.

Now every person was gawking shamelessly at us.

"Yeah she's my girlfriend. And no I'm not single anymore. And that doesn't give you the right to chase after me anymore. So deal with it. Because this girl right here, is IT for me." Ryder said loudly.

I blushed at everything he said. So many glares were pointed at me. I just flipped my hair behind me and kissed Ryder.

"Finally." Luke said, as I stepped away from Ryder to greet him.

"What?" I said.

"You guys are together. I waited sooooo long for this. If you don't make me the godfather of your child, I will get you guys divorced." Luke said, dramatically.

We burst out laughing at that. Crystal didn't look happy. But who cares? She can screw any man, as long as it's not Ryder.

We walked into the school together. The students parted like Red Sea. I rolled my eyes at their behavior. They're treating us like we're some kind of royalty.

I just want this day to be over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What you guys wanna do today?" Luke said, sitting down with us in the cafeteria.

"It's the first day of school, Lukey. I think all we need to do today is go home and sleep a decade." I said, munching on my fry.

"First of all Hails, don't call me Lukey ever again. Second, come on guys we gotta celebrate you two getting together. I think we can put off sleep for some hours." Luke said, pouting.

"Not a chance, Lukey Boy. Sleep comes first." I said. He glared at me.

"Even before me?" Ryder said, smiling.

"Even before you bud. A girl needs her beauty sleep." I said, ruffling his hair.
He pouted adorably.

"Well looks like the girls ditched us. Whataya say Ryder? Some bro time?" Luke said, sipping his soda.

"I gotta go with Hailee. Family dinner and all." Ryder said.

"Man you're whipped." Luke said, chuckling. Ryder threw his fry at him playfully.

"That I am." Ryder said, looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our dinner with my family, all of us were playing cards in the living room. Well all of us except Mike.

I seriously don't understand what is his problem. Ryder is an amazing guy. Everyone in my family accepted him. Why can't he do the same?

My mind wasn't in the game so I excused myself and went to the kitchen. I opened the back door and stepped into my backyard. There was an old lounge chair in my backyard.

I settled comfortably on it. The stars were shining brightly. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply in the cold air of the night. I kept thinking about Mike.

I was so occupied that I didn't hear the backdoor opening and a figure stepping out. Ryder came in front of me and settled down on the grass his hands resting on my thighs.

"Why are you sitting on your knees? There's another chair here you know." I said, resting my head back.

"A king should bow down to his queen right?" He said, smiling.

"Who said you were a king?" I said, my eyes closed and my head rested against the back of the chair.

"I'm not a king but you make me feel like one. So that makes me a king." He said.

"Okay Ryder. Get up from the ground now. I've had enough of your corniness." I said, smiling and making room for Ryder on the chair.

"That's not a word. But my corniness made you smile didn't it?" He said, sitting down beside me.

I just smiled at him as I rested my head against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. He wrapped his arms around me, his one hand playing with my hair.

"What's wrong? You seem distracted back there." He said.

"It's just Mike. I mean I can't recognize the person he's becoming. He's drinking and he's underage. He also did drugs for God's sake. And he just can't seem to stop hating you. I just don't know what to do. I can't reach out to him anymore." I said, sighing sadly.

"It's okay. He's a teenager. He's gonna have anger issues. And about the whole him not liking me thing. It's okay. He'll come around. Maybe he thinks he's losing you but he'll understand that he's not. Don't worry yourself. He'll be okay." He said, rubbing my arms soothingly.

"I just hope he comes around. If he doesn't than I don't know if we're ever gonna be same again." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Ryder left, I went up to my room to sleep. I showered and changed my clothes. I walked out of the bathroom, yawning.

My eyes settled on the balcony door.

Was it open before I went in the bathroom?

I shook of the thought and closed it. As soon as I was about to sit down on my bed, I heard a creaking sound.

That came from the bathroom. I thought as I walked slowly towards the bathroom. I felt like a ninja with the way I was moving so stealthily.

I opened the bathroom door and saw nothing there.

Once again, way to go Hailee!! Now you're just going out of your mind.

I slapped a hand on my forehead because of my stupidity. I walked out of the bathroom finally ready to sleep.
What I didn't expect to see was a hooded figure jumping off my bed and running towards me.

My scream caught in my throat as the person grabbed me by my throat and and slammed me on the bed. My hand scratched at the person's face trying to get rid of the hood.

The figure grabbed both my hands and used their thighs to stop my hand from moving. My vision started blurring. I could see black spots.

My hand reached for the glass on the nightstand. The glass fell down and shattered leaving me with no weapon. The person put more pressure on my neck.

That's it. I gonna die.

I kept looking here and there trying to find something. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my night lamp. I brought my leg up a little to at least kick the person on the back with it. But I couldn't. My heart dared to spring out of my ribcage. No one could hear me.

My breathing started getting shallow. My head was now spinning. I can't die. I can't die.

I pushed my legs up once again and tried to wriggle out of the person's hold. My eyes started to close as I tried to wriggle free.

My hand successfully reached the lamp as I brought it and smashed it onto the person's head. The figure's head swung to the other side as I tried to get up. My throat was completely crushed by now.

The figure was quick on its feet, as it kicked me off the bed and jumped over the balcony. I fell onto the floor. The shattered glass pierced my ribs as I tried to scream. But I couldn't.

The only thing I saw of the figure were manicured nails. The door burst open as my vision went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Her ribs were bruised a little. Her tracheal tubes were crushed. We repaired that but she can't speak for at least three weeks. Other than that she's fine. We'll give her some painkillers to help with the pain. I suggest you let her stay in the hospital, where I can monitor her condition closely. She can't go home yet." The nurse said, as she left the room.

I was in the hospital after the incident. My throat and ribs hurt like a bitch. Mom and Dad were sat beside me stroking my hair. I couldn't speak clearly. It hurt to even breath.

Chris and Andrea had to leave because of another emergency. Ryder was sat beside my Dad, while Mike was sitting in the far corner deep in thought.

Mom and Dad left the room to talk to the doctor. Mike said something about going to the cafeteria and he also left the room. Ryder stood up from the chair and settled down on the bed beside me.

"If this is what's gonna happen to you because of some psychopath, it is worse than death, Rose. And I can't risk your life anymore." Ryder said, his eyes filled with unshed tears.

"D...don't say th..that. We will... work through it." I said, my voice croaking like a frog.

"This is not some normal couple problem Hailee. This is life and death. And I can't be selfish. I can't just have you all to myself. I can't see you hurting. I'm sorry. But I just can't. This was maybe a bad idea." Ryder said, running his hands through his hair.

"Please Ryder. D...don't leave me. Pl...ease I'm...I'm begging you. Pl...please." I said, crying.

"I love you Hailee. And it's because I love you, I can't be selfish with you. You deserve so much. But I'd rather die than let you suffer because of me." Ryder said, standing up.

"You.... love m..me?" I said, my eyes taking him in. It felt like this was the last time I was seeing him.

"Of course I do. How can you not see that? I've been in love with you since the second I saw you." He said, smiling sadly.

"Then don't....don't leave me." I said, my throat hurting so bad.

"I can't do that. I have to. For your safety. I can never bear you hating me. But I also can't bear you suffering because of me. I can't have everything in life. I have to let you go. I love you, Rose. I will always love you. This is the only way to stop that psychopath." He said, as he sat down on the bed again and kissed me. My cries were silent. Tear after tear streamed down our faces mingling together.

This was it. This was goodbye. He rested his head against mine and cried silently with me. His shoulders shook.

When Luke used to hate me, he used to say something. Something that will forever be embedded in my soul.

"You're broken, Hailee Erickson. No one can fix you."

Maybe he was right. No one can fix me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo did you like this chapter?? If you did, vote and share this story please.

Sooo now we know that the villain is a girl. Or is it? And no its not the end of #Railee or #Hyder, whatever you wanna call them❤

I'm thinking that the song 'Fix You' by Coldplay should be the main song for this book. Cause I used it in the trailer. What do you think??

Question of the day!!

If you had to choose between your family and your lover, to spend the rest of your life with, who would you choose?

I'd choose my Family. Cuz FAMILY ABOVE ALL. ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

Originals reference ayyyy😂❤☝

Leave your answers in the comments ❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...
97K 3K 27
❝MY SILENCE IS MY EXPRESSION OF PAIN❞ Ryder Baizen, is your typical 'bad-boy'. The platinum blonde has every girl falling to his feet, while every bo...
113K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
21.7K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...