Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

Her Birthday

3K 104 12
By Baddie_Angel

Lyric's POV

Dream

The day Lyric and Stephanie's mom died.

Lyric, wake up.

Mommy.

It's me baby. Happy birthday.

Thank you where's daddy.

Daddy went work a little early he will be back when you get home from school.

Mommy can Stephanie come over since it's her birthday too.

Si baby.

Go get dress so you can go to school I'll make you some breakfast ok.

Ok. Mommy

Yes sweetie.

Can you sing me my song please.

Your my Lyric and I'm your Melody.

Your my Lyric and I'm you Melody.

We both started with one Heartbeat.

Your my Lyric and I'm you Melody.

Your my Lyric and I'm your Melody.

Thank you mommy.

Your welcome sweetie.

I got dress and out my blue shorts on with my birthday girl shirt on with sneakers. I ran downstairs and sat at the table. My mom place my food in front of me. I finish eating and grab my book bag.

Mommy come on Stephanie going to beat me. I got to get to school first.

Ok ok I'm coming.

She strapped me in my seat and we drove off. We got to school and I ran out the car.

Lyric wait.

Yes mommy.

I want you take my necklace. No matter what anyone tells I will always be your mom. As long as you wear this necklace I am always close to your heat I will never leave you. I love you baby girl.

I love you too mommy. I promise to wear it mommy.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I ran into school. We did work,took a nap, and now it was ready to leave. I was happy leave cause I get to see my daddy when he gets home. We get to eat cake i like cake. Stephanie and I waited at the corner for our moms. I saw my mom's car coming from up the street. I saw a white truck coming from the other way. I saw the truck drive a little faster toward my mom. Then it happen. my moms car flipped over and landed upside down. I saw her head out the window.

Noooooooooooooooo Mommy.

I ran and ran and ran and ran.

I got to her. I tried to get her out the car. It didn't work.

Mommy don't leave me please.

Your my Lyric and I'm your Melody. I love you Lyric.

Noooooo mommy please please don't leave me you promised.

Wake up wake up please.

The truck didn't even stop it just keep going. I remember the license plate. 4585•Apr. I will never forget that. I heard sirens coming at me from every side of me. Stephanie was crying that her mom would wake up but she didn't. I cried my little five year old eyes out. Till she woke up. She never did. A man pick me up.

No put me down. Put me down. She's gonna wake up. She has too.

Put me down.

End of dream.

Put me down put me down. Put me down.

Tremaine: Lyric wake up wake up.

Lyric: I'm up I'm up.

Tremaine: Are you ok you? You were crying and screaming.

Lyric: Sorry it was just a bad dream.

Tremaine: Wanna talk about it.

Lyric: Ummmm I don't want to talk about it. What time is it?

Tremaine: 4:00am

Lyric: I'm going to go get a drink of water.

Tremaine: ok.

I got out of bed and walk downstairs. I went to the kitchen and got a cold glass of water. I went into the living room and called my dad on the house phone.

Phone Convo

Jason: Hi baby. You having the dreams again.

Lyric: Yea. How did you know.

Jason: Every time around your birthday. You start to have the dreams of Melody.

Lyric: I just feel like she is trying to tell me something. I know I sound crazy but I just feel like she is.

Jason: What do you mean she is trying to tell you something.

Lyric: You know how every year around my birthday someone who I love gets hurt. I know I sound crazy but every time an accident happens. I always have a dream of a white trunk coming toward my mom and I can't do anything.

Jason: Baby I don't know if nothing is going to happen but you just have to trust your Melody. She promise you she will always be with you.

Lyric: Thank dad is like you always know what to say.

Jason: Speaking of dad have found anything on Alain.

Lyric: No I have been to base in months out checking my research. I have just been stress.

Jason: Just relax y'all find him. I'm gonna go to sleep your mom is starting to wake up.

Lyric: Ok thank you love you bye.

Jason: Love you too.

End of phone Convo

I felt better after talking to my dad he always makes me feel better. Once I get back to Arizona I have to go to base to start some investigating on my mom's death. I went up stairs and lied down in bed with Trey. I lay my head on his chest and felt his heart beat. I start to look at his tattoo on his chest. It was similar to mine.

To God I pray, may Melody's heart flows down into Lyrics that started with one heartbeat.

Melody is my mom. I'm Lyric and we both start with one heartbeat. That was my first tattoo I got when I was sixteen. I remember that day. That was the same I got my matching nose pierce with my Granny Eva. I love that women to death. She is like older twin. Trey wrap his arms around me tight like he doesn't want me to leave. I kiss his chest and fall asleep. I can get use to this. Having a man who loves me to sleep next at night.

Later that morning

I woke up today and got out bed. I went to bathroom and turn on the water for the bath and put some bubbles in it. I took my clothes off and got in the bath tub. I put my head phones in my ear and turn up the volume from my iPhone. I start to listen to Usher- Burn. The door was busted down and Trey was standing in the doorway.

Lyric: What the hell is your problem.

Tremaine: You didn't hear me calling.

Lyric: No. I say getting a towel and wrapping myself in it and getting out.

Tremaine: next time don't have the music up so loud. I thought something bad happen to you.

Lyric: I'm sorry baby. I say kissing her check.

Tremaine: Baby I have to tell you something.

Lyric: Don't tell me that your not coming to New York for my birthday.

Tremaine: Baby I'm sorry the label what's me in L.A. for meetings. Then I have to do a club appearance.

Lyric: Can't you try to leave early cause after my birthday I go make to school.

Tremaine: No i have to go record songs with 50 cents and Dr.Dre. I promise once I get back we will do whatever you want.

Lyric: Whatever Trey.

I walk away to the closet and get my clothes. I wear a red maxi skirt with a white crop top a black leather jacket and white sandals. I do my make up and straighten my hair. In thinking about dieing my hair black I'm getting tired of my natural color. I walk out the closet with my suitcase. Trey wasn't in the room any more. He didn't even say happy birthday. I walk down stairs and smell waffles. I walk in the kitchen and sit at the island and watch Trey cook. Trey places my food in front of me with a card.

Lyric: What's this.

Tremaine: Open it.

I open the letter and it's a birthday card with ticket in it. I read the card first.

Roses are Red.

Violets are Blue.

Here is a ticket to the spa.

I love you.

Tremaine: You like it.

Lyric: No.

Tremaine: Why.

Lyric: Because you haven't said Happy Birthday to me yet.

Trey sits next to me and holds my hands. He look in my eyes.

Tremaine: Happy Birthday Lyric.

Lyric: Thank you.

Tremaine: You know if I didn't have to go to L.A. I would be with you right.

Lyric: Yes I know.

Tremaine: I love you.

Lyric: I love you too.

Tremaine: Give me a kiss.

Lyric: No

Tremaine: Gimmie kiss

Lyric: Hell no. I say leaving the kitchen.

Trey chase me around the couch. I was dogging him left and right. He finally caught and start to tickle me. We were on the floor and I was trying to push him off.

Lyric: Stop I I got P.

Tremaine: Give me a kiss.

Lyric: No

Tremaine: Then you gonna p on your self.

Lyric: Fine.

Trey was hovering over me and my hands were above my head. Our hands were intertwine with each other. Trey move his head toward mine and I crash my lips into him. The kiss was sweet and rough. I kiss him like I didn't want him to go to L.A. The kiss start to get intense. I roll on top of Trey.

Tremaine: Now your the controlling one.

Lyric: Mmmmmhhhh.

I start kissing his neck which turn in to sucking. I took his T-shirt off. I kiss down his chest and down his abs. I look up and his eyes were close. I took that as my opportunity. I got up grab my suitcase and ran to the door. Trey finally notice I wasn't there any more and ran after me. I was already outside then I stop. I saw her. My partner in crime. I ran toward her and hug her tight.

Stephanie: OMG someone miss me.

Lyric: Hell yea I miss you what are you doing here.

Stephanie: One is our 21 birthday and I'm with my turn twin. Second Trey call me and pull some few string with general I can stay for the weekend. I have to go back Monday.

Lyric: Who cares I was sit in my parents house all day doing nothing. I'm so glad your back.

Stephanie: You should be thanking Trey.

I turn around around and saw Trey standing by the door smiling. I ran to him and hug him.

Tremaine: Happy Birthday baby girl.

Lyric: Thank you baby.

Tremaine: When you get t......

I cut him off and kiss him. He pull me in tighter. His hand were on my back. Mine were around his neck. I want to have sex with right here. Our lips were in sync. He lick my bottom lip for entrance and I open my mouth. We were both fighting for dominance. He won of course. He drop his hands to my ass and squeeze it. I moan softy. Trey went to ear.

Tremaine: You don't know how bad I want you right now.

Lyric: Just wait a couple of more weeks. Than you can do whatever you want to me.

I kiss his lips again. It was deep and passionate. We were kissing for a good 10mins. When we interrupt by people screaming. I jump at the noise. I turn around and there was standing. Trey's crew and my best friends Leisha, Valerie, Kelsey, Dayasia, and Trinity.

Stephanie: Don't suck his lips off Ly.

I laugh at them. I my face was probably really red cause I was embarrass.I start kissing Trey again cause I didn't want to leave him.

Kevin: Trey we got a plane to caught.

I stuck my middle finger up at Kevin while I was kissing Trey. Kevin said something but I was paying attention.

Tremaine: Baby I got to go.

Lyric: I don't want you too.

Tremaine: I know but you will have have in New York. I got some surprises for you and your friends out there.

Lyric: I'm gonna miss you.

Tremaine: I'm gonna miss you too.

Lyric: Promise me you won't do anything stupid at the club.

Tremaine: I promise baby go for you miss your flight.

Lyric: Ok I love you.

Tremaine: I love you too.

I kiss him one last time. I walk away and join my friends and get in the car. The car pulls off and my phone rings.

Tremaine: I miss you already.

I smile at the text. Stephanie takes my phone.

Stephanie: Awww he misses you. Y'all are so sappy.

Lyric: Shut up.

We got to the airport or plane was about to leave. We rush inside got through security and board the plane. I sat next to Stephanie and Kelsey. We landed in New York. We got our luggage and know we are watching for my dad. My dad pull up in front of us.

Lyric: Daddy.

Jason: Hey baby girl.

The girls: Hi Mr. Hernandez .

Jason: Hi girls y'all ready to go to the hotel.

Lyric: Hotel.

Jason: yay Trey call me and told to bring you guys to a hotel and then y'all were going to a spa.

Lyric: Awww I got the best boyfriend in the world.

Trinity: Yea yea we got let's go turn up.

We all got in my dad's trunk. The radio was playing When I grow up by the Pussycat Dolls. We were singing a long even my dad. My dad is so fun to be with. Some girls are embarrass to be around their dad's but I'm not. He is like my best friend. We stop in front of The Plaza.

Jason: Have girls.

My dad drove off we enter the plaza. I walk to the front desk.

Lady: Hi welcome to The Plaza. How may I help you.

Lyric: My name is here Lyric Rodriguez.

Lady: Your here for two days and here are your keys. You will be staying in the top suite.

Lyric: Thank you.

I took the keys and gave them out to the girls. We got up to our suite. It was beautiful. After we check it out and got settle in we went to the spa. I got a bomb ass massage. I got my mani pedi. I got my hair done it was black now with red highlights. I went back up to my room while the girls went to the pool. I haven't talk to Trey all day. I really miss him. I'm scare that something bad is going to happen today. Like everyday in my birthday. Someone I love gets hurts and a white truck always ends up in the situation. I lie down in my bed and took a nap. I just want this day to be over.

.

.

.

Is someone going to get hurt?

I'm having writers block guys give me some ideas for the next couple of chapters. There will be slow updates cause I will be going on vacation in a couple of days. So I'll try to post like one or two more chapters before I go.

Vote and comment please.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 0 10
"The Girl in me wants to be loved The Girl in me wants peace And at last the Girl in me wants to be his" ...
505K 8.2K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...
1.4K 78 26
Melody has been through it all. She has had the fucked up family where her dad left and her mom drank. She went through high school as the out cast a...
10.8K 146 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...