Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

Meeting the Family

2.8K 92 4
By Baddie_Angel

Lyric's Pov

Lyric: I don't want to do anything big for my birthday. Since I didn't have my partner in crime with me to celebrate. I miss her so much she has been gone longer than she was suppose to. I haven't talk to her since I got out the hospital. I was just thinking of having a couple of friends of for a sleep over and drink and have some girl talk.

Tremaine: Maybe when she comes back we can all go to the club and then me and you can do some other things I have in mind.

He says kissing my neck. I was sitting in between Trey's legs while were watching a movie at his house in Virginia. I was here to meet Trey's family for tomorrow.

Lyric: Baby stop not now.

Tremaine: Why

Lyric: Cause I'm thinking.

Tremaine: about what.

Lyric: Your family what happens if they don't like me or I wear something wrong. Like should I wear heels or sneakers, Jeans or a skirt. My hair curly or straight.

Tremaine: I would like it of you wear nothing.

Lyric: Baby I'm serious.

Tremaine: Ok Ok wear sneakers,jeans,a shirt, keep you hair curly.

Lyric: Thank you. That's all I needed was some direction.

Tremaine: Your welcome.

Lyric: You hungry.

Tremaine: Yea.

He starts to kiss on my neck and touch on me.

Lyric: Trey please stop. God you can't keep your hands off of me and stop thinking of sex for one minute.

I said getting up and walking away. Was pull back by Trey grabbing my waist.

Tremaine: Baby what's wrong. Talk to me.

Lyric: There is nothing to talk about.

Tremaine: yes there is. After Valentines Day you been acting weird. Is it because of what happen? Did I do something wrong? Be honest with me.

Lyric: I took a deep sigh. Yes what happen is part of the reason I'm mad.

Tremaine: Why I thought you were ready.

Lyric: I am it's just I feel weird about it. I want to farther it's just something holding me back. I know you want to have sex and went 6 months without it. So I thought if I gave you some you would stay with me and not leave or cheat.

Tremaine: Lyric if you wasn't ready you could of told me. I wasn't going to leave you or cheat on you. I know it's been 6 months and trust me cold showers are my friend. She starts to laugh. Look at me if you ever not ready or say you are just to keep me tell me first. I won't be mad.

Lyric: Thank you baby and I'm sorry. I love you.

Tremaine: I love you too. Come on let's get ready.

Trey took my hand and we went upstairs to his room. I went in his closet and was looking for something to wear. When I felt two arms go around my waist. Trey was leaving kisses on my neck and whispering things in my ear.

Lyric: Trey your so nasty.

Tremaine: I know you want to take a shower first.

Lyric: No you can go first. I'll just pick out what I want to wear.

Tremaine: Ok. He left one last kiss on my check and smack my ass as he left. As he was in the bathroom I got my purse and went to the guest room. I look through my purse and got my blue vibrator. Stephanie got it for me on my birthday last year cause she thought I needed some joy in my life. I never use it though. I lay on the bed and took my pants off. I turn it on. I place it on my pussy while it move back and forth across my clit. I thought about the only person I could.

Lyric: Trey right there.

I move it in side of me and it hit my spot. I started to get really hot so I took my shirt off. I start rubbing on boobs.

Lyric: Tre Trey deeper. Right the there baby.

I move it faster and deeper inside of me. My legs start shaking. When I heard Trey yelling my name. He was getting closer. I was about to cum.

Lyric: Tremaine I'm gonna cum. Mmmmmm shit.

I went a few more times when Trey stop calling my name. I arch my back and took the vibrator out of me and replace it with my fingers. I went faster and faster till I my body starting to jerk around a little.

Lyric: Trey fuck I'm cumming.

After I climax I lick my fingers and put my pants back on. I wipe off my vibrator and wash my hands. I made sure I look alright. I grab my purse and open the door. I walk down the hallway to Trey's room. I open his door and he was wrap up in a towel. He still cover in water on chest I felt my knees get weak. I became speechless. His body was so sexy I want to jump on him just as much as he want to be inside me again. Trey was saying something but I wasn't paying attention.

Tremaine: You like what you see. Ly

Lyric: Ummmm ummmmm I go gonna go take a ummmm so shower......

I didn't move from the door way. It was like my feet was glue to the floor.

Tremaine: You need some help there Ly.

Lyric: Yes I said with a relived look on my face cause he ask. Hebwalk toward me and pick me bridal style. I kiss his neck. Then I start to suck on it leaving a hickey.

Tremaine: Babe don't start something you can't finish.

Lyric: Maybe I do maybe I don't. He crash his lips to me like he did on Valentine's Day. He took my body and wrap my legs around his waist. He was sucking my neck leaving me a hickey.

Lyric: Mmmm. Was all I can say.

Tremaine: You like that. He whisper

Lyric: mmmmmm

Tremaine: you wet for me baby. He whisper. He took his hand and went inside of my pants and rub on my clit then plug two fingers in it.

Lyric: Fuck Trey. I said as a lean my head back.

Tremaine: if you say something I'll give some.

Lyric: Sí papi te quiero ahora.
Means( Yes daddy I want you now.)

Tremaine: I don't know what the hell just said but it was sexy as hell.

I look at the clock on the nightstand and Trey's family will be here in 20mins.

Lyric: Shit Trey faster. I was going to let him finish. I started grind on his dick a little. Trey was hitting all my spots at one time. I was sucking on his neck. We both start to get really hot. I took my shirt off. He carried me to the bed.

Lyric: Your family is going to be here any minute and I'm not dress.

Tremaine: Fine just let me taste you one time.

Lyric: Fine but make it fast.

He ripped of my pants and move my panties to the side. He suck on my clit like there was no tomorrow. He was hungry and I knew it. My legs started to shake. I was moaning loudly.

Lyric: I'm gonna cum.

Tremaine: Wait baby.

Lyric: FUCK Trey deeper.

His tongue went deeper. I was close to my release. I tried to close my legs but Trey had a grip on my thighs.

Tremaine: Go head baby.

I release all my juices. It felt amazing. I was trying to catch my breath. When I notice I only had 10 mins to get dress.

Lyric: OMG I have to get ready. I ran into the shower. I got in and took a 5 min shower. I got out dried off and lotion up. I applied some makeup on. I walk out the bathroom. Trey left I guess to go downstairs. I put my matching panties and bra set on. I put on a white shirt with black and white pants that look like paint was splash on them with my neon pink sneakers and a black leather jacket. I check my self one more time in the mirror. I look good for someone who just got dress in five mins. I heard the doorbell ring. Time to face the music.

HOW WILL MEETING TREY'S FAMILY FOR THE FIRST GO?

WILL CHANTELLE BE THERE?

WILL TREY'S MOM LIKE LYRIC?

IS LYRIC READY TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY COMPLETELY OR IS SHE CONFUSED?

ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOMETIME TODAY. VOTE AND COMMENT.

BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.8K 52
Samantha Riley has been a tomboy ever since she could walk and her parents divorced when she was almost one year old. Twelve years later, she wants t...
301K 11.2K 40
Meet Melody Alonzo. She's fifteen years old, she's in the tenth grade, goes to Red Valley High School, and lives in Colorado with her mom, dad, annoy...
5.2M 138K 23
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...
506K 8.2K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...