A Wish on a Comet (Luffy x OC)

By morianna19

For years, people doubted her about other worlds being real. They shunned her and even called her parents cra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Filler)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Filler)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Halloween Filler)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 30

3.6K 132 73
By morianna19

The wind girl couldn't take her eyes off the childlike ghost in front of her, as she puts her note in her pocket, and steps up to Merry to get a closer look. She's completely amazed at how this ghost is the symbol of the crew's love for the ship, yet also the proof that Merry's death is coming soon. "This is just incredible."

Merry giggles at her curiosity as she floats around her. "What's the matter, Klabautermanns don't exist in your world?"

Rose widens her eyes at the question, but chuckles when she remembers that she woke up in this world on Merry herself, so there's no point in denying it. She looks back at the campsite, that's partially covered by the fog, but can still see that the crew's asleep, so she allows herself to speak freely. "There are stories of them, but I've never seen one until now. I honestly don't know where to begin."

"Ask away."

She slowly nods as she gently lays a hand on the railing as if it could break easily. "Did the keel reinforcing do anything to help?"

Merry loses her smile at the question before she looks to the mast. "It helped ease the pain, but the knock up stream was just too much for me..."

Rose's face fell at the answer before she lowers her head. "I see, I'm sorry then. I swear I tried-"

She stops herself when she feels a cool mist hit her head and raises her head to see that Merry's hitting her head with her hammer repeatedly, but the ghostly tool just goes through her. "Don't apologize! I don't want that!"

Rose blinks at her childish tantrum and quietly sighs in defeat. "Alright, then what do you want?"

Merry stops trying to hit her before she pouts. "I want you guys to enjoy every moment you have left with me." She looks towards the crew with a soft frown before she turns to the wind girl. "In order to do that, the others can't know that my adventure's ending soon or they'll get upset. Can you please keep it a secret?"

Rose chuckles at the request before she gives her a thumbs up. "Who do you think you're talking to here? Compared to my secrets, yours is easy to protect."

Merry happily smiles at the promise. "Thank you."

"I should be the one thanking you for letting me sail with you." She looks to the crew and spots the sniper starting to stir. "Hey, would it be alright if Usopp talks to you? It would mean a lot to him."

Merry nods as she watches Usopp move around in his sleep. "Yea, I'd like to speak with him too. How are you going to explain me being here?"

"Leave that to me. You just act like we haven't spoken yet." She floats off the altar, and goes to the crew while Merry gets to work on fixing the outside of the ship.

Just when Usopp's about to wake up, he feels his body feeling as light as a feather. When he's fully awake, he widens his eyes to see that he's floating towards the shoreline.

He gets ready to scream, but before he could Rose flies next to him, clamps a hand over his mouth, and speaks quietly. "Relax, it's just me. Nod if you won't yell."

He nods when they land at the shoreline, that's covered in fog, so Rose releases his mouth. He takes a deep breath to calm down before he looks at her in confusion. "What are you doing in the middle of the night?"

"I saw something strange on the Merry."

"What?" He goes into his satchel and grabs a telescope. When he looks through the glass, he drops his jaw when he sees a little girl floating outside of the ship.

"Oh my god, it's a-" Rose covers his mouth again when she sees him getting too loud.

"Calm down or you'll wake the others. What did you see?" She lets go so that he can whisper loudly in fear.

"There's a ghost on the ship!"

Rose widens her eyes at the explanation as if it's news to her. "You're serious?! What's the ghost doing?!"

He looks through the telescope to see that she's fixing the holes on the outside of the ship, that were roughly patched. He raises an eyebrow at the sight before he turns to Rose. "It looks like it's fixing the ship, but why?"

Rose shrugs as she looks around the proclaimed holy land. "Even though this land was originally from Jaya, a 'god' lives here. Maybe the god gave the land holy properties over time."

Usopp can only tilt his head at the weird explanation. "What does that mean?"

"It means that Merry's spirit might be able to come to life on holy land."

The sniper widens his eyes at the possibility and looks back at the little ghost. "You're saying that's Merry?!"

Rose nods before she looks back at the campsite, that's far enough to keep the crew out of their hearing range and sees that they're still sleeping. "Yea, let's go ask her."

Usopp silently nods as she brings them onto the deck of the boat just when the little ghost floats up to the railing.

Merry tilts her head at the pair before she smiles at the group. "Hi there."

Usopp silently gulps as he walks up to the spirit and tries to touch her, but his hand immediately goes through her. "Merry, is that really you?"

Merry giggles at the question as she floats next to him. "That's right! I'm glad I could talk to you like this Usopp."

Once the sniper knows who she is, he starts brightly smiling at the sight. "I can't believe it's you! This is awesome!"

"How long can you stay like this?" Rose asks with an excited grin on her face.

Merry grins at her friend's acting skills before she looks up at the dark sky. "I only have until sunrise. I'm working to fix up some things before we head down."

Usopp blinks at the explanation before he looks at the deck to see that it looks almost brand new. "Can I help? I know my repair work isn't the best but-"

He stops when he feels something cool on his head and looks to see that Merry's patting him on the head. "You did a good job. Your repairs helped me get this far, and for that I want to thank you. I'd love to work with you."

"Merry..." Usopp nearly tears up at the praise before he starts grinning with determination. "Alright, let's make you as good as new! I'll go get my tools!"

He runs inside to get his tools while Rose softly grins at the exchange.

The wind girl turns to the spirit before she waves at her. "I'll leave you two to catch up. I should get going before the others wake up."

Merry softly frowns at her friend's recklessness before she floats in front of her. "Can you promise me something before you go?"

"What is it?"

The ghost looks to the direction of the sleeping crew, who are barely visible from the fog. "Try to give them a chance."

Rose widens her eyes at the request, because she knows that she means telling them her secret. She quietly sighs as she follows her gaze to their friends. "I can't now, but when the time's right I will."

Merry happily grins at the agreement before she starts getting back to the damage. "Thank you, and thanks for playing your guitar for me. I had fun."

Rose chuckles at the gratitude before she starts floating. "My pleasure, when we get off the island I'll play for you again. I'll see you later Merry."

The two friends wave each other off, as if they'll see each other the next morning, and part ways for the night.

As Rose flies towards the campsite, with her back turned to the boat, her purple eyes begin to tear up from knowing that Merry won't last much longer. She shakes her head to try to stop herself from crying, but the tears won't stop falling so she wipes away them away with the back of her hands. She takes a deep breath through her nose to try to calm down, but she only stops when she hears laughter from the ship.

She blinks away the tears, and looks back at the ship to see Usopp and Merry happily working together to fix the vessel like they've been doing it for years. Her sadness melts away from the lovely scene and is replaced with a small happiness that they could share a good memory together.

With that in mind, she gets back to the task at hand by stealthily flying back to the campsite without waking up anyone else. She pulls the note, that she has for the crew, out when she lands on the campsite and approaches her sleeping captain. As she stands over Luffy, who's sprawled on the ground and snoring up a storm, she looks him over a good spot to plant the note on him.

She kneels next to him to put the note in his hat, but fails to notice a rubber hand coming up until it grabs her hand. She widens her eyes at the grab, but before she could react she's pulled down into his embrace.

Rose grunts at the pull as she catches herself by hitting her hands on the ground on the opposite sides of Luffy's head. When she finds her face hovering above Luffy's sleeping face, her freckled cheeks begin to turn red before she waves a hand in front of his face to make sure that he's truly asleep. *How the hell does he do this every time I'm around him in his sleep?!*

She shakes her head before she pulls herself free, and puts the note in his hat. She looks down at the cute, sleeping, captain once more before she gently pats his hat onto his head. *Good luck captain.*

She gets up and rapidly steps away from him to avoid the risk of getting grabbed again. With one last look to the crew, she flies off into the dark forest with her guard up as high as possible in case the priests and the fake god approach her.

**********************************************

On the outside of god's shrine, up above the Upper Yard, Shura, Ohm, and Gedatsu are summoned back after they fought off half of the raiders that invaded their land.

Gedatsu keeps biting his lower lip, which makes him remain silent while Shura blames Ohm for not getting rid of everyone.

"I'm telling you that Eneru's calling us here because you let Wiper live."

Ohm smirks at the accusation as he calmly fights back. "Oh really? Because I think he's wondering how one of his priests failed to catch the mantra holder with his useless strings."

That managed to push the pilot over the edge because he quickly unsheathes his javelin and goes to pierce his head, but Ohm easily blocks off the weapon with his sword.

All three priests jump back from each other and get in a stance. Some of the clergymen tiredly watch the scene unfold, because it happens so constantly that there's no point in trying to stop them.

Shura narrows his eyes on both priests as he keeps his javelin up. "So, you think my strings are useless?! Then I won't mind showing you just how useless they are in my trial!"

Ohm scoffs at the threat at he keeps his sword out. "Oh please, my trial of iron will be able to take care of you easily."

Gedatsu releases his lower lip and crosses his wrists. "Neither of your trials are worth anything. If you want a real challenge, then I'll show you my trial of swamp!"

An obese winged man in a toga, with wavy black hair flowing to his shoulders, scowls at the threats as he steps up before another fight breaks out. "That's enough! Don't forget that we're in god's shrine!"

"Shut up Yama! If Eneru cared, then he should-!" Shura's rant was cut short when without warning, Eneru jumps in out of nowhere to kick down the three priests.

"Yaahahaha!" Eneru laughs in triumph as he flips onto his throne and lazily relaxes in his seat. "You all still need training."

The three priests groan at the sneak attack as they slowly stand up. Their master sighs in disappointment as he rests his chin on his fist. "Really now, it's bad enough that Satori failed to get rid of the pirates. Do you all want to become failures as well?"

"What was that?!" Gedatsu asks, as he glares at him.

"Did you just call us here to trash talk us?" Ohm asks, but Eneru just chuckles at their anger.

"Not at all, sit down and we can talk."

The three priests sit cross legged while Eneru moves his attention to Shura. "So, you survived a fight with the tornado maker. Tell us why you couldn't capture it."

Shura clicks his tongue at the reminder of his failure before he explains himself. "She has the same kind of power you have, but with wind instead of lightning. I tried to stab her, but my javelin went through her."

Ohm raises an eyebrow at the explanation. "The mantra holder is a girl?"

Shura nods as he tightens his fists. "Yea, and a young one too. She transformed both her arms into strong gusts of wind and nearly knocked me off Fuza. Gan Fall showing up didn't help either."

Eneru chuckles at the excuse as he keeps asking him questions about the mantra holder. "Can this girl sense mantra as we do?"

He shakes his head. "I don't think so, but she acted like she knew you."

The god chuckles at the comment. "Oh she did? I wonder if she knew about the gold."

"What does the gold have to do with this?" Ohm asks with Eneru clearing it up.

"The pirates are staying on the island to go after the treasure."

Gedatsu widens his eyes at the announcement. "You can't be serious!"

Eneru nods as he senses the strange aura moving on the Upper Island and acts as if it's no big deal. "I am, but since this land was once from the blue sea it shouldn't be a surprise for them to already know about it. In any case, it looks like the girl went off on her own for a head start."

The priests freeze at what he just said and realize that he's right because they can sense the odd aura moving alone.

Their master chuckles at their surprise as he decides to make things interesting. "The rest of the crew should be following suit too, along with the Shandorians coming again tomorrow. Because of this, all of Upper Yard will be open to you all tomorrow. All the rules are cancelled, so do whatever you like. Take this time to prepare yourselves."

The three of them nod in agreement as they get up and walk off to get their trials set up.

Eneru chuckles at the brief departure as he continues to sense the strange mantra on the Upper Yard. He raises an eyebrow when he realizes that she's not going in the direction of the golden city. "Where is she going?"

He hums in curiosity when he thinks on what's in her direction and sadistically grins in joy as he starts going off on his own. "This will be interesting. It looks like there will be six survivors by the end of this game."

********************************************************

The sun has just finished rising into the morning sky when Gan Fall and the Straw Hats begin to awaken with the wolves having already left for the woods.

Chopper rubs the sleep out of his eyes and looks to see that Usopp and Rose are missing from the campsite. "What happened to Rose and Usopp?"

The rest of the crew look around, but they can't find them anywhere.

"Maybe they're on the ship." Gan Fall says as he grabs a stick, so that he can slowly stand himself up without too much strain.

Robin closes her eyes to create an eye on the mast of the ship. It looks around the deck, and widens to see that the ship's not only fixed, but almost every addition that the salvage team made disappeared. The eye stops looking when it sees Usopp sleeping on the deck with a hammer in hand.

Robin giggles at her find as she cancels out the eye and turns to the others. "Long nose-kun is on the deck of the ship. It looks like he spent the night fixing it."

"Seriously?" Zoro asks as they head to the shore.

"See for yourself." Robin points to the ship just as they reach the shoreline, and everyone but her drops their jaws at the ship's improved condition.

"Usopp really did this?" Nami asks as she, Robin, Zoro, and Sanji take the crow raft to get to the altar while Chopper, Luffy and Gan Fall take his bird to fly to the boat.

Once everyone's on the deck, Robin goes inside to search for the wind girl, while Usopp begins to stir awake from the noise.

The sniper looks up to see that half of the crew is staring at him, while the others are admiring the repairs. He slowly gets up and raises an eyebrow at the ones who were staring at him. "What's with you guys?"

"Did you repair the ship?" Sanji asks in bewilderment that he made so many repairs in one night.

Usopp freezes when he remembers that he was working with Merry's ghost, but just before the sun began to rise he fell back asleep on the deck. He happily grins at the enjoyable time he spent with the ship's spirit before he boasts in confidence. "Of course, I used my master craft skills to help make the ship good as new!"

Zoro looks down at the repaired deck, that Luffy and Chopper are happily hopping on. "These repairs are pretty good Usopp."

Luffy stops jumping and looks to see that Merry's not wearing the flight gear anymore. He pouts at the cool additions no longer being there as he turns to Usopp. "Why did you take off the flight mode gear though? It looked awesome."

Usopp blinks at the complaint when he looks to see that the ship no longer has wings. "It wasn't me, it must've been Merry's ghost."

Everyone freezes at the explanation and are all confused, except for Chopper who's looking at him in awe. "The ship has a ghost?!"

Usopp nods as he looks at Merry's head to see that rooster decorations are gone. "Yea, we were working together to fix the ship all night. She must've taken the gear off when I fell asleep."

Everyone blankly stares at the renowned liar, which makes him sweat drop at their reaction. "What?"

Sanji rolls his eyes at the comment as he looks at the figurehead. "You don't need to keep lying Usopp. If you don't want the decorations on, you could just say it."

Usopp widens his eyes at the disbelief before he tries to defend himself. "I'm not lying here! I saw Merry working on the ship and I helped her out! You can ask Rose, she's the one who-"

He stops, when he sees that the wind girl isn't in the crowd, and looks at them in confusion. "Hey, where is Rose?"

"We're not sure." Gan Fall says when Robin walks back out to the deck.

"Wind-chan's not inside the ship." Robin says when she sees a corner of a piece of paper sticking out from under her captain's hat. "Looks like she left a note in captain-san's hat."

Luffy blinks at the comment as he takes off his hat to let a folded piece of paper fall off his head.

Nami catches it before it could hit the floor, and opens the note. When she read the contents, an irk mark appears on her forehead as she reads it out loud. "Hey guys. Sorry for the note, but I couldn't sleep. I decided to get a head start and see what's on the island. I'll meet you at the golden city. Rose."

She crumbles up the paper and furiously throws it away. "What the hell?! Did she forget about the priests and god that want to kill us?! She doesn't even know where she's going!"

Robin giggles at the navigator's rage and pats her on the shoulder. "Since wind-chan can fly, she can always find it through a bird's eye view."

Nami blinks at the calm explanation before she quietly sighs in defeat. "Yea, I guess so."

Luffy grins at the fact that Rose is alright before he turns to Nami. "So how do we get there?"

The navigator pulls out her map from her pocket and sits cross legged on the floor. The others crowd around her as she opens the map on the deck. She points to the golden mark that's a few inches below the altar symbol on the map. "I say we split up to two teams. The team that's getting the gold will need to go directly south of here. Once you find Rose, you guys get as much gold as you can."

Luffy nods to the plan with a grin. "Alright, I'm on the exploring team."

Zoro smirks at his enthusiastic captain as he looks to the island. "Count me in too."

Robin giggles at the enthusiasm as she steps up. "Sounds like fun."

Chopper looks to the island hesitantly for a moment before he raises his hoof up. "I want to go too."

Nami nods at the team formation as she points to the map's shoreline that's close to the ruins. "The rest of us will take the Merry through the island and go to the shoreline. Then we'll bring the ship as close to the city as we can to pick you guys up, and leave with the riches!"

Usopp tilts his head at the plan. "You're not going with them? I thought you'd want to be the first to get the gold."

Nami shakes her head. "No, the island's too dangerous."

The sniper sweat drops at the plan while Luffy starts getting off the ship. "That's fine, Zoro, Sanji, help me get the ship off the altar."

Zoro and Sanji follow him off the boat to start pushing the ship towards the stairs. Robin crosses her arms over her chest to summon as many arms as she can on the railings and stairs to lift the ship just above the stairs to avoid damage. After it passed one arm, another reproduced right in front of it to keep the ship flowing down the slope until the boat reaches the white waters.

Sanji grins in satisfaction as he jumps onto the Merry, while Robin and Chopper climb down the rope ladder to board onto the crow raft.

"See ya!" Luffy calls out as they sail to the island.

"Robin-chwan, be careful!" Sanji calls out as the archaeologist silently waves him off with a grin.

"Be sure to get as much gold as you can!" Nami says as she waves them off while Usopp steers the ship through the white river that they came from.

Gan Fall blinks at the confident crew as he looks to the island that holds the golden city. For the past six years that Eneru's been in power, this is the longest that anyone has survived against the trials. In his eyes, he knows that this crew has what it takes to take down the ruler that's been terrorizing this island for so long.

For that reason, he wants to stay and help guide the crew out of the river. He goes towards Sanji and goes into his pocket. "Take this."

Sanji quirks an eyebrow at the old man when he gives him a dial. "What kind of dial is this?"

"It's an impact dial. I'd like to show you all how it works as well as what the island's going through."

The three pirates turn their attention to him and listen intently as he teaches them about Skypiea and what it's going through.

************************************************

Hours have passed since the wind girl has left the campsite, in hopes of drawing out the thunder user. However, instead of having Eneru come to her, she's stumbled to the shoreline on the other side of the island. She sighs in frustration as she runs a gloved hand through her unruly bangs to try to come up with what to do next.

With the crew surely awake by now, she feels that nows a good time to search for Eneri at the city to find Eneru. As she turns to leave, she stops when her stomach starts to grumble, so she flies up to a nearby tree to grab a banana for the trip.

She reaches for the ripe yellow fruit, but stops when she hears cannon fire coming from the ocean. The shot missed just a few inches away from her and blew up the fruit that was going to be her breakfast.

Rose twitches an eyebrow in irritation as she wipes the banana guts off her face and looks to see where the shot came from.

What she saw changes her irritation to surprise, when she sees a small army of twenty tribesmen gliding on the water towards her at top speed. *It's Wiper's group!*

She lands on the ground to dodge another cannon blast and looks to see that the banana tree blew up from the shot. "Oh, crap!"

She flies into the woods with the Shandorians in pursuit with guns in hand. Half the Shandorians drop their jaws as they all use their gliding shoes to travel through the milky river.

"What the hell is she?!" A scrawny tribesman in a grass skirt asks, as they glide through the white river and fire cloud arrows randomly through the air to create enough thick cloud streams to travel through the forest almost as freely as the wind girl.

The bronze skinned man, with a blue tribal tattoo from the left side of his toned chest up to his scowling face bites hard on the cigarette that's hanging on his mouth as they chase after her. "She's one of the blue sea pirates, and she's dangerous. Don't let her get away."

As she glides through the air, while moving in all directions to avoid the gunshots, she glares at their leader for ruining her meal. "Hey Wiper, what do you have against bananas?!"

"SHUT UP WITCH!" Wiper glares back at the pirate as he fires his cannon at her, but she ducks again to avoid the blow.

She sticks her tongue at him as she keeps flying. "You should stick to killing banana trees! You got better aim with them!"

Wiper grows irritated at the taunt as he and the others keep chasing her.

Rose chuckles at the fun chase, when remembers who the Shandorians are going to be up against. *Shit, not again!*

She tries to fly to another direction, to avoid Shura's trap, but it's too late when her body freezes in mid-air along with almost all of her pursuers.

"What is this?!" A tribeswoman asks as she tries to move her arms to use her weapon, but nothing happens.

"Didn't think you'd fall for the same trick twice brat. At least you won't die alone." Rose and the Shandorians follow the voice to see that Shura is sitting on the nearby hill with a smirk on his face and his bird by his side.

Rose narrows her purple eyes at the priest as she keeps him distracted while she's blowing air off her body to expand the cloud strings holding her. "Shut up jackass!"

The priest chuckles at the swearing as he starts heating up his javelin. "I'm going to enjoy this. As soon as I take care of the one who escaped my trap!"

He looks up above him to see Wiper, not trapped in any of his strings, crouched on a tree with his bazooka in hand.

Since he was caught in his attack, Wiper jumps off the tree and aims his weapon at him. Shura will have none of that as he hops onto Fuza's back and flies up.

Shura smirks at the prey as he gets ready to stab him, but what he wasn't expecting was for Rose to escape so quickly.

As Wiper throws away his cannon and straps a dial onto his hand, he widens his eyes when the wind girl flew up behind the priest. Rose wraps her arms under the priest's arms and puts him in a hold that pushes his javelin to his sides, and keeps his weapon away from Wiper.

Shura widens his eyes at the hold as he tries to free his arms, but she won't let him go. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Giving Wiper a free target." Rose says while the Shandorian smirks at the open enemy, as he knocks them off the bird, and grips Shura's shoulder with the hand that's not holding the dial.

"You better say your prayers to Eneru." Wiper says as he pushes the dial onto his chest.

Shura widens his eyes at the dial that he's using against him. "Is that an impact dial?! That's not enough to-"

"Wrong, it's ten times stronger than that!" Wiper says, as Rose releases her hold on the priest and flies away from the warriors, just before the Shandorian activates the dial. "REJECT!"

Wiper's group and Rose cringe at the sight of the dial blasting Shura strong enough to kill him instantly as he coughs up blood. Wiper however, couldn't care less at the gruesome sight as he smirks in victory and grips his shoulder that he got hurt from using the reject dial.

Just before either fighter could hit the ground, Rose creates a gust of wind to catch them both. Wiper blinks at the assistance as he looks up at the freckled pirate, and narrows his dark eyes on her. "Why help me?"

Rose chuckles at his suspicions as she flies to a nearby banana tree to grab one of its fruits. "You're not the only one who wants to take down Eneru. I'd rather us be allies, but that's up to you. I'll see you in the golden city banana killer."

She leaves the irritated Shandorian alone to free his comrades as she flies off and eats her breakfast. She throws away the peel and flies above the trees to see that Fuza is flying off. She grins at the bird as she goes after him until she's right in front of him. "Wait Fuza, if you don't have a place to go, do you want to join us?"

An irk mark grow's on the purple bird's head as he heats up his mouth.

Rose widens her eyes at the fiery bird as she descends to dodge the flames. "Ok, never mind!"

Fuza stops his flames as he watches her retreat into the woods and huffs in satisfaction before he flies off to enjoy his newfound freedom.

Rose lands in the middle of the woods to catch her breath and chuckles at the fun chase she went through. *Having to escape those guys is going on my list of crazy chases. I'd better get-*

She snaps out of it when she hears electricity crackling in the air and looks up with wide eyes to see blue lightning coming at her. She jumps out of the way just in time to avoid the blast, and sees the charred remains of her spot. "Eneru..."

"So you really do know who I am mantra holder." Rose stiffens at the masculine voice and looks up at the tree above her to see the shirtless god, with long ears, is playfully smirking at her.

Rose jumps back and gets in a stance while Eneru chuckles at her tenseness.

His smile quickly fades into a bored look however, as he hops off the tree with his golden staff in hand and looks over the curve-less girl. "Shura did say you were young, but he didn't say you were a child. I must say, even I was surprised when I first sensed your presence, but you're disappointing. What exactly are you?"

The scrawny girl narrows her purple eyes at the overly tall electric man, as she turns her right arm into air. "I'm human like you, dumbass!"

He raises an eyebrow at the wind arm when he sees it blasting in a completely different direction than where he's at. What he didn't expect though, was that the wind completely changed directions at random throughout the area until it clocked him in the side from his right.

Eneru widens his eyes at the attack, that he couldn't sense because of how random it was, and is sent flying until he breaks through a tree. Before the god could recover, he's lifted into the air by another gust of wind a few feet into the air and slammed down. Eneru stays down, because he has no idea what just happened, and looks up to see that the wind girl is flying above him.

She channels her wind arm to the fellow logia user, but he rolls to the side to dodge the blow. However, he didn't expect the wind to change directions before it could hit the ground, and flies to his direction to send him flying.

Before he could hit a tree, he transforms into electricity to fly off on his own. He reforms on the ground and grows more intrigued by the pirate as electricity starts surging through his arms from the thrill of the fight. *She actually landed a blow with that wind... She really could be a god like me.*

Rose sends him flying again to throw him to a tree, but he transforms himself into lighting again to escape the hold and head straight for her.

The wind girl flies up in fear of getting struck, and lands on a branch. When she looks down, she sees that there's no sign of the pale man. "Where-"

She stops when she feels the branch, that's holding her fifteen feet in the air, bend from additional weight. She turned around, only to be grabbed by the collar of her jacket, and lifted off her feet. He slams her back against the tree trunk, keeps her off her feet, and starts electrocuting her with low volt electricity. "You truly are an interesting child."

Rose grits her teeth and chokes down the pain as she grabs his hands to try to free herself. She tries to transform her whole body into wind just as Eneru does with his element, but all she could do is turn her arm into air.

Eneru chuckles at the feeble attempt as he tilts his head to avoid the wind blasts from her arm and stops his electricity. "Seems you're still a greenhorn with your element. What do you say in joining me? I can teach you what it means to be a true god."

She gives him the scariest glare that her eyes can give him as a small smirk forms on her face. "If being like you is what it means to be a god, then I'd rather stay human! How about you go fly away on those big ears instead Dumbo?!"

Eneru tilts his head at the Disney reference, for he has no idea what it means. Regardless, he won't tolerate the insult as he gets ready to electrocute her again, but stops when he hears the wind whirling below them.

He looks down in shock to see that a tornado, that's at least ten feet tall, is continuously growing right below them. "How?!"

While he's distracted Rose pulls herself free, flies up above him, and blows a strong gust of wind to push him off the tree. "I made that tribute for you when I flew up here. Have a good flight, you bastard!"

Eneru falls off the tree from the blast, and gets sucked into the whirlwind while Rose flies high above the trees to avoid it. She watches the growing twister in satisfaction, but it's short lived when she sees that blue lighting is beginning to morph with the tornado. What's really surprising, is that the lightning is moving in the opposite direction of the cyclone. "What?!"

She drops her jaw at the sight of her wind being overtaken by the electricity until it looks like a tornado of lightning instead of wind. Once the electricity fades, she sees Eneru standing proudly on the ground.

He snickers at the attempt to trap him as he looks up at her. "Very resourceful, I'd love to stay and play with you more, but it looks like the game's reaching its peak. I look forward to seeing you in the city of gold little goddess."

"I'm not a god!" She angrily turns her arm into wind and tries to blast him, but before her wind can hit the ground, he already vanished into a bolt of lightning.

The slightly electrocuted girl pants from the exhaustion of the battle, as she sits down on a high branch of a tree to catch her breath. She looks around to see that no one else is nearby, so she allows herself to relax as she thinks about Eneru's last comment to her. *I know Eneru's crazy, but this is ridiculous. If anything, we're more devils than gods.*

She chuckles at the thought as she looks down to her arms. When she remembers how Eneru cancelled her tornado with his electricity, she grins in interest as she thinks up a way to counter his lightning. Whether or not her idea can work though, is anyone's guess.

She slowly stands up, careful not to break the branch, and looks around to find that the beanstalk that leads the crew to the city is a few miles away from her.

The wind girl gets ready to fly but stops when she hears a familiar swordsman yelling.

"THERE'S NO FOOD IN THERE YOU STUPID BIRD! LET GO!"

She hears a loud south bird call right after, and turns to the voice to see a south bird, that's at least ten times the size of the one she caught, flying above the trees. What's amusing though, is that the bird is carrying a backpack with his talons along with Zoro who's clinging onto the backpack for dear life.

Rose chuckles at the sight as she grabs her camera from her bag. She flies after the massive bird from behind and can't help but smirk at the swordsman's situation. "If you wanted to fly so badly then you should've asked me Zoro."

Zoro widens his eyes and turns his head to the right see his crew mate taking a picture of his situation. He twitches an eyebrow at the fun she's having in his predicament, and scowls at her. "SHUT UP! THIS BIRD TRIED TO STEAL MY STUFF! AND WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

Rose chuckles at his anger as she puts the camera away. "I did say I couldn't sleep in my note, right? So I left, got chased down by raiders, helped them beat a priest, and tried to recruit the bird that burned me but that didn't work out."

She blinks as if she forgot about the last part of her adventure and casually grins at him. "Oh yea, I also got in a fight with the island's god, who now thinks that I'm also a god, because of my devil fruit."

He sweat drops at the long explanation, but at least he understands where the charred marks on her body came from now. "What happened with the god?"

She loses her smile at the question as she tightens her fists in rage. "The asshole left saying that 'the game is reaching its peak.' I think it's safe to guess that he's waiting for survivors in the golden city."

He nods in agreement before he looks ahead to see that they're flying to the beanstalk. As the opportunity for a fight gets closer, he can't stop the smirk that's coming on his face. "In that case, let's give him hell."

Rose mirrors his smirk, in excitement of testing her powers out more, as she looks up at the bird. "Works for me. So, you want to use my wind for the rest of the way or would you rather stick to bird gliding?"

Zoro loses his smirk and groans at the reminder of him hanging from a bird. "Just shut up and-"

He cuts himself off when they hear trees collapsing below them, and they look down in shock to see that a huge light green python, with dark blue curves decorating her entire body, is practically jumping towards them.

Both the bird and the pirates scream in fright as they fly higher to narrowly dodge the snake's bite.

"Fly faster bird!" Zoro says as the south bird continues carrying Zoro while Rose flies beside them.

As the south bird looks down at the pursuing serpent, he comes up with a brilliant plan to lose her: feed her a pirate in exchange for his freedom. He immediately takes the plan into action, by releasing his talons from the bag to drop both the container and the swordsman.

Zoro widens his eyes at the drop when he finds himself free falling towards the snake. "YOU DAMN BIRD!"

Rose quickly catches him with her wind and sees that they're right above a cloud, that's halfway up the beanstalk, and holds only a few abandoned buildings along with a group of warriors.

She looks to the snake, who's crying out in stomach pains, is starting to slither up the beanstalk to get to the ruins. "Looks like we're here."

Zoro blinks at the statement as Rose brings them close enough to see that not only did Wiper make it, but also Gan Fall, who's riding on the back of Pierre, along with Ohm and his dog who are standing in their way.

The warriors widen their eyes at the new arrivals as they land on the ground.

"Don't get in my way!" Wiper says as he keeps his bazooka in hand.

"That should be my line. I'm here for the gold." Zoro says as he unsheathes two of his swords.

Ohm sighs at the arrivals as he grips at his own sword. "All of you are pitiful. I'll teach you all a lesson with my trial of iron."

Gan Fall narrows his eyes at the priest as he grips his javelin. However, before anyone could start the brawl, the snake that's been following the pirates, practically jumps onto the cloud.

"What the hell?!" Wiper asks as they're all wary of the large serpent that's slithering towards them.

Rose narrows her eyes on the crying snake and focuses her gaze on her stomach. *If everything's the same then Luffy should be in her stomach. Maybe if I-*

"DIE!" Rose snaps out of it when Wiper blasts his bazooka at her and Zoro, but they dodge the blow.

Ohm gets on the back of his dog, joins the fray, and immediately senses the sky knight flying towards him from the right. He easily blocks the javelin that came his way and narrows his eyes at the elder from behind his sunglasses. "You really want to get into this old man?"

"I'm not leaving until I know where Eneru is." Gan Fall says as his bird flies them back for another strike with the priest.

As the five of them are fighting, the snake is slithering all over the ruins while she's agonizing over the stomach pains, that are caused by Luffy punching her from the inside.

Rose and Zoro barely notice the snake's pain as they duck behind a boulder to avoid Wiper's cannon fire. The brunette looks towards the battle between the knight and priest, and narrows her eyes at them. "Zoro, I'm gonna back up the knight."

He nods to the plan as he grips his swords, but before he moves he spots something in the corner of his eye. He looks to his left in shock to see that Chopper is unconscious with bruises all over him. "Chopper?!"

Rose freezes and follows her gaze to the horrible sight of the reindeer's injured body. "Doc's here?!"

She mentally scolds herself for forgetting that he comes here on his own as the two pirates rush to the doctor.

As Ohm and Gan Fall are fighting, the priest sees the pirates running to the doctor and sighs. "So that's your crew mate. You better watch your step."

Zoro doesn't listen as he steps on a trip wire, that sets the barbed wire made of iron cloud to spring up and separate Rose and Zoro. Wiper widens his eyes at the trap, when he accidentally hits another trip wire, and jumps back to dodge the wire that's sprung up and starts spreading out all over the ruins to trap them.

Pierre had to fly away from Ohm, to avoid the traps as the wires are hung from ten feet into the air to right by their feet.

Rose ignores the wires as she goes to Chopper while Zoro stares at the spiked clouds. "Is this barbed wire?!"

"It's iron cloud. It may be light, but it's as strong as metal." Ohm says as he looks to see Rose holding the reindeer while she makes sure that he's alive. "That creature foolishly came here on his own and had no chance to escape my trap. Just as you all won't."

Rose clenches her teeth at the priest's comment as she silently lays the doctor down, stands up, and glares at the priest along with Zoro.

"On second thought Rose, we're both kicking his ass." Zoro says as he furiously grips his swords.

Rose nods in agreement as she cracks her knuckles and starts unintentionally blowing off hot air from her body to release her anger. "Let's do it..."

Zoro ignores the hot air as the two of them run to the priest, while Pierre weaves through the wires with his knight on his back for them to join the fray.

Wiper goes to attack them when the snake starts slithering in his way, and destroying the buildings. The native narrows his eyes on the damage to his homeland before he turns his rage to the snake. "You die first!"

He blasts his cannon at the snake's thick scales, but she barely feels the blast in comparison to her stomach pains, so Wiper pursues her.

Rose and Zoro charge at Ohm at the same time, but instead of dodging them the priest manipulates his iron cloud sword to stretch and whip towards them. However, before it could hit either of them Rose blasts a gust of hot air towards the weapon to block the blow.

Zoro goes to attack the priest, but the dog protects his master by punching him.

"What kind of a dog punches?!" Zoro asks as he rolls to his feet and sees Rose flying around to block and dodge their attacks.

Ohm narrows his eyes at the girl as his dog keeps moving forward to try to back her into a barbed wire. "You really are troublesome-"

Rose cuts him off by blasting her wind at him, but he easily jumps off his dog and lands on the ground next to him. Zoro rushes in to fight the priest while the dog keeps attacking Rose.

The canine growls at the girl as he tries to punch her and back her into the barbed wire that's right behind, but she ducks from the blow and scowls at the dog. "Holy, knock yourself out."

The dog freezes at the command before he complies and punches himself in the face until he falls unconscious. Rose catches the dog with her wind before he could fall onto the iron cloud and gently lays him on the ground.

Ohm strikes Zoro with his sword, sends him flying to a ruin, and widens his eyes at his defeated pet. He scowls at the girl as he pushes up his sunglasses and sense more auras approaching. "This will be interesting."

The pirates look at him in confusion when a group of twenty people jump onto the island through the cloud. Half of them are goat like clergymen under Eneru, and the other half are the Shandorians.

What surprised both Zoro and Rose though, was that Nami, and a little girl wearing a pale-yellow dress and cap, are riding a waver up the beanstalk with goat clergymen hopping after them.

Wiper stops trying to kill the snake, who's slithering towards the intruders, and widens his eyes at the little Shandorian girl when he realizes who she is. "What's Aisa doing here?!"

He doesn't get an answer as some of the goat men keep chasing them up the stalk, so he goes after them.

Rose flies after the chase and looks back to Zoro. "I'll back Nami up Zoro!"

Zoro nods as he returns to his battle with the priest.

"Kill them, meh!" One of the goat men says as they get close to the girls, but before they could lay a hand on them both Rose and Wiper knock them off the plant.

Nami and Aisa look back at their friends in shock as Rose flies after them.

"Rose, where have you been?! And where are the others?!" Nami asks but Rose ignores her question and asks one of her own.

"I should be asking you, why'd you bring a kid here?!"

"It's a long story." Nami says while Aisa widens her eyes at the wind girl.

She's become wary, not because of the sight of the flying girl, but because she realizes that the strange aura that's been bothering her since yesterday has been coming from this girl. She tightens her grip on Nami's legs as she glares at the brunette. "Why do you-?!"

"AISA, GET AWAY FROM THEM!" Wiper calls out as he aims his cannon at them.

Rose widens her eyes at the cannon as he fires at them, but before it could hit anyone, Pierre flies towards them while Gan Fall grabs the waver, and Rose uses her wind to help lift all the tiny boat up. Nami grabs onto the knight to keep themselves balanced with the little girl clinging to the navigator's legs for support.

Rose keeps using her wind to help ease the weight from the knight and bird, as she flies next to them. "Are you guys ok?!"

Nami nods as she looks around, and widens her eyes at the serpent. "Oh my god, that's a huge snake!"

The group look in her direction and bug their eyes out at the snake, to see her face right next to them with hunger in her golden eyes.

"You gotta be shitting me..." Rose mutters as the snake open her jaws as wide as she can and swallows the entire group whole.

Zoro blocks Ohm's strike and drops his jaw at the sight. "What are those morons doing?!"

"Dammit, Aisa!" Wiper says as he skates after the snake to try to spit his comrade out while the battle on the ruins continues.

*******************************************************

Nami and Aisa scream in fright as they, Gan Fall, Rose, and Pierre fall into the snake's stomach. Before Pierre could do anything, the waver hits his head to knock him out and crashes into Rose.

Rose pushes him off her and catches the group just when they reach the pit of her stomach.

Gan Fall blinks at the safe landing before he sits down on a piece of stone to rest his ankle. He scans his surroundings to see broken buildings, treasure, and stomach acid everywhere. "Looks like we're in her stomach."

Rose nods as she looks to see that the bird's regaining consciousness and then looks to the girls. "You two didn't get hurt from the fall, right?"

Nami nods, but Aisa grabs a stick and points the weapon at her. Even though she's trying to glare at the wind girl, she can't hide the fear in her eyes from anyone.

Rose widens her eyes at the child's distress before she remembers that this little girl's the only one on the island, besides Eneru and the priests, that has observation haki. *She must've noticed my aura...*

She quietly sighs as she steps back to show that she means no harm, and flies off. "I'm gonna see if anyone else got eaten. You never know right?"

Nami blinks at Rose's retreat, and knits her eyebrows at Aisa's behavior. "What's the matter with you?"

The kid keeps an uneasy eye on the wind girl, as she keeps feeling her aura. "Her voice is so loud and strange. I never heard anything like it before, it's creepy."

Rose pretends that she didn't hear the child's comment about her as she spots a familiar straw hat nearby.

As she heads to her captain, Nami blinks at the complaint. "By her voice, do you mean-?"

"Quit digging into her sides Luffy!" Everyone freezes at Rose's voice when they hear Luffy's voice right after her.

"Rose, you came to the mystery cave too?!"

"This isn't a cave, you got eaten by a snake!"

"What?!"

"Yea, you've been digging at her sides this whole time! Come on!"

The others look in shock to see Rose flying towards them with Luffy by her side.

"You guys got eaten?!" Luffy asks as Rose lands them on the floor.

Nami doesn't answer, but instead pulls her captain's nose. "You got eaten too! And what was this about you digging into the snake?!"

"I was trying to get out..." Luffy says as Nami's pulling made his voice sound nasally.

Aisa, Pierre, and Gan Fall sweat drop at the exchange and wonder if he's actually serious.

Rose bites the inside of her cheek, to resist laughing at the funny face Luffy's making, before she pats the navigator on the shoulder to calm her down. "Take it easy Nami, we should be working on getting out of here."

Nami releases his nose, but Luffy looks at them in confusion. "Can't we just go out through the butt?"

"No way!" Nami says as she whacks him on the head.

Rose nods in agreement as she searches the area for wood. "Nami's right Luffy, we need to make a fire so that she'll sneeze us out."

"WE CAN'T DO THAT!" Nami yells as she whacks her on the head.

Aisa tilts her head at the brunette, who she was worried about, just a minute ago. *Is her voice just a fluke? There's nothing menacing about her...*

Rose chuckles at Nami's rejection as she rubs the back of her head and thinks it over. "Maybe you're right, I've only seen it work on whales."

"Seriously?!" Luffy asks in shock with her nodding.

The navigator shakes her head at the craziness, when the snake moves around and sends them all flying along with a few buildings.

Gan Fall gets on the back of his bird just before a ruin could fall on him, while Nami grabs her waver and starts it up. "Guys, get on the waver! I can navigate the rest of us out of here!"

The others nod to the plan, as Rose flies onto the back of the waver and grabs on Nami's waist. Luffy wraps an arm around Aisa and grabs onto the exhaust pipe.

"Let's get out of here!" Luffy says as the waver starts moving.

Aisa widens her eyes when she sees that the exhaust for the waver's wind dial is directed towards them. "Wait, that's-!"

It was too late, because when the waver drove towards the mouth at full speed, it sent both Aisa and Luffy flying back into the stomach.

As Gan Fall and Pierre reach the mouth, the knight looks back in shock to see what happened. "Pierre, get them back!"

He jumps off the bird to escape the snake while Pierre follows his master's commands by flying back into the snake's mouth for his friends.

When Nami and Rose leave the mouth, Rose creates a gust of wind so that they and Gan Fall land on the ground safely.

Once they're safe, the wind girl looks around to see that Aisa and Luffy are still in the snake. "Shit, they didn't come with us."

She starts flying back to get them when Gan Fall walks in front of her. "It's alright, Pierre is getting them. He's reliable."

She looks back at the snake for a moment and nods to the plan so that Aisa stays away from Eneru. "Alright, thank you."

The knight nods while Nami looks at their new surroundings. She widens her eyes in surprise to see that they're not at the ruins anymore, but in an ancient city. "Where are we?"

"It looks like we're under the surface." Gan Fall says as he as he gazes at the city. "I didn't expect this to be on the Upper Yard though."

Rose looks back at the snake, and sees that she's searching the city for something with a happy grin on her face.

Nami follows her gaze and tilts her head in confusion. "Is Luffy doing something to the snake again?"

Rose shakes her head. "I don't think so, it looks like she's searching for something." They keep staring at the snake only to find that she stopped and began crying.

The three of them cover their ears from her loud cry, before they see a ball of electricity in the air. The group looks to the snake in horror, when the lightning plummets onto the snake and electrocutes her.

"AISA!" The group looks to see Wiper at the nearby square and yelling in horror at what could happen to his fellow Shandorian.

"NAMI! ROSE!" The girls widen their eyes at their names being called by the swordsman, just behind the wall next to them.

When they look over the wall, they see not only Zoro, with an unconscious Chopper in his arms, but also Robin looking to the snake in worry for their friends.

Rose chuckles at their worry as she waves at them. "Don't kill us off just yet."

The pirates look at the girls in shock to see that they're alright.

"When did you get out?" Robin asks as Nami, Rose, and Gan Fall go over to them.

Nami looks over the snake worriedly. "A couple of minutes ago. I'm more worried about Luffy though. He's still in the snake."

Zoro widens his eyes at this. "When the hell did Luffy get in there?!"

Rose raises her hands defensively. "Don't ask us, he was in there before we were."

"ENERU!" The group turns to Wiper's furious voice to see him trying to blast something on the roof of a nearby building, and they look in shock to see that it's the island's ruler.

As Eneru jumps to dodge the cannon fire, Nami takes Chopper from Zoro and runs to hide behind a ruin.

Gan Fall and the other pirates glare at the electric man as he casually stands in the middle of the square with the other survivors.

Eneru chuckles at the glares he's receiving from the survivors as he casually smiles at them. "Looks like our game is reaching its end."

"Did you just call this a game?!" Wiper angrily asks but Eneru ignores his rage as he answers him.

"That's right, and we're all contestants. Including myself, to see who would survive on this island."

*This sick fucker...* Rose bites back the many insults that are begging to come out of her mouth as she tightens her fists and listens to him.

"I predicted that after three hours, there would be six survivors."

Nami widens her eyes at the prediction, when she realizes that besides herself there are six people at the square. *Maybe he didn't notice me!*

Eneru grins at the survivors as he looks at the ruin that the navigator's hiding behind. "There seems to be a problem though. Since there are seven survivors instead of six."

Nami jolts at his comment and cries comical tears at knowing that he noticed her after all.

The others however, keep their guards up when they hear Eneru's solution. "My predictions can't be wrong, so someone has to be eliminated. Will you all decide who dies or should I?"

The group looks to each other when Zoro turns to Robin and Rose. "What do you think?"

"No thank you." Robin says with a casual grin.

"Hell no." Rose says with Zoro nodding in agreement.

"I'm not either."

"I'm not dying." Wiper says.

"I refuse as well." Gan Fall says when they look at the ruin that Nami's hidden behind.

The navigator jolts when she feels their stares on her. "W-wait, I-"

"We choose you." The warriors say at the same time, as they point their weapons at Eneru.

Eneru chuckles at their impudence. "It looks like none of you know what it means to be a god."

"That's enough Eneru! What are you trying to accomplish with all this?!" Gan Fall asks furiously.

"Isn't it obvious? I seek to go to god's land. A land of limitless earth. I'm going to discard this lousy piece of land and head off to the place where I belong."

Wiper and Gan Fall narrow their eyes at the explanation. "Discard it?"

Eneru nods as if what he's saying isn't wrong. "I have no use for this land anymore, so once I leave this island I'm going to send it back to the world below. Even if that means destroying the place."

"I WON'T ALLOW IT!" Gan Fall yells as he charges the man, while he ignores the pain in his ankle.

Eneru chuckles at his defiance as he transforms himself into lightning and reappears right next to him while he points two fingers at him. "Thirty million volts!"

The others can only watch in horror as Eneru electrocutes the knight. Once he stops his power, the elderly man immediately falls unconscious with electrocution marks all over his body.

Zoro grips his swords tighter to hold back his rage. "He's a devil fruit user?!"

Robin nods as she narrows her eyes on the man. "It must be a lightning devil fruit. That means he's a logia user."

Eneru could care less about his defeated opponent, as he looks to the remaining survivors with a smile. "Yaahahaha, looks like we have the right number of survivors now. I would like to congratulate you all on making it. Now, come with me to god's land."

Wiper raises an eyebrow at the order at he keeps his guard up. "What are you talking about?"

The electric man chuckles as he explains his plan. "I've used this game to select the chosen few who are worthy to come with me to god's land."

"And if we refuse?" Robin asks as if her life isn't on the line.

Eneru loses his smile at the question, and looks at her in confusion. "Why would you? If you stay, you'll die like the rest of them."

Robin casually grins as if this is a regular conversation. "It's true, but if you destroy the country, then you could lose the golden bell."

The others look at her in confusion, except for Eneru who chuckles at her argument. "I already have the bell."

Robin widens her eyes at his claim as he starts charging up his arms. "It seems you underestimated me. How shallow."

He points an electrified finger at Robin and fires his electricity at her. However, what nobody expected was Rose to go in front of Robin and push her back.

Before the lightning could strike her, she creates a whirlwind around her, just like the wind barrier she made when she fought with Ace in Alabasta.

Everyone widens their eyes at the barrier, because the electricity got redirected into the wind. Rose cringes at how hard it is to maintain it with the electricity before she cancels out the barrier and stops the lightning.

Rose lightly pants from exhaustion, but she can't stop the small victorious smirk from coming on her face.

"How did you know that would work?" Robin asks, but Rose just shrugs.

"I didn't. I saw Eneru do the same thing to my tornado and thought I could do the same."

Nami blinks at the explanation when she remembers how wind can be used to create electricity. *With her power, she might be able to take him down.*

She grins in hope that she could win, but Eneru's not pleased at all.

He narrows his eyes on the brunette as he grips his staff. "Even you're siding with the humans?"

"Never said I wasn't asshole!" Rose says as she and Zoro charge the god.

He sighs in disappointment, as he easily dodges their wind punches and blades, and jumps into the air. Wiper takes this chance to shoot his bazooka at him.

Eneru turns his body into a flash of lightning, and easily dodges the blast. The Shandorian clicks his tongue at the dodge when he sees him reform on another rooftop.

Robin summons a group of arms to lock him onto the roof, so Wiper fires again. However, Eneru turns himself into lightning again to avoid the cannon.

Everyone searches for where he'll reappear next, but they can't find him anywhere.

"You're all fools." Everyone widens their eyes to see that he's re-appeared behind Robin, and has her in a headlock with one arm while he's pinned her arms behind her back with the other.

"Robin!" Zoro, Nami, and Rose call out in worry as the swordsman and astronomer run after them.

Rose starts creating wind to send Eneru flying, but it was too late as he electrocutes Robin.

Once he's done, he turns into electricity to avoid the pirates and leaves the archaeologist to fall. Zoro manages to catch her in his arms while Rose goes after Eneru.

"Get back here, you bastard!" Rose says as she turns her arm into hot wind and fires at him. Eneru chuckles at the attempt as he turns his arm into electricity and counters her wind. "You're wasting your energy."

While he's distracted Zoro strikes him, but his blades are blocked by Eneru's staff. The god kicks him with an electric foot to send him flying backwards while he continues his lightning strike towards the girl.

Rose widens her eyes at how his lightning is overpowering her arm, so when it approaches her, she flies up to avoid the blast. What Eneru wasn't expecting though, was while he was busy attacking Rose and Zoro, Wiper abandoned his cannon to run at him.

Just when Eneru drove off Rose's attack, Wiper jumped at him with his reject dial in hand. While Eneru keeps on a poker face, he's genuinely surprised on the inside that Wiper's touch didn't go through the logia user. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Do you know what sea stone is?" Wiper asks which surprises the blue sea pirates.

Rose grins at the sneak attack as she and Zoro stay back.

Wiper makes sure that his shoes are in contact with Eneru's skin as he keeps explaining. "I added some to my shooters. You won't be able to use your powers now."

He was right, because all of Eneru's strength has been drained to the point where he had to fall on his knees. Eneru begins to worry about what will happen, when he sees the reject dial in his hand. "Wait, you can't be serious! If you use the reject dial on me, then you'll die too."

"As long as you die with me then I don't care!" He hits the reject dial on Eneru's chest without a care for his own life. "REJECT!"

The pirates take cover from the blast as a strong wind blows over them all. When the smoke subsides, everyone looks to see Wiper standing up proudly with Eneru dead on the ground.

The Shandorian smirks in pride as he smokes his cigarette and steps away from Eneru. "It's finally over."

Rose widens her eyes as she remembers how he survived in the manga, and yells to Wiper as she runs to him. "KEEP THE SEA STONE ON HIM!"

The others look at her in confusion, before electricity starts surging on Eneru's body. Wiper immediately understands what she's talking about, and goes to put his sea stone shoe back on Eneru, but it's too late. Electricity blasts out of him in all directions and sends both Rose and Wiper flying away from the body.

They both catch themselves before they could hit the ground and look in horror to see Eneru standing back up again.

"D-did he just restart his heart?!" Nami asks in pure despair of their situation.

Almost everyone is paralyzed in fear as he wipes off blood from the corner of his mouth. "This part of the game has gone on long enough."

Nami starts shaking in fear as Rose charges at him.

"You're the one who started this!" Rose says as she turns her arm into air to hit him, but he jumps to dodge while Wiper jumps right behind him.

"I won't let you ruin my ancestor's land anymore!" He goes to kick him with his sea stone skate, but Eneru uses his staff to break the skates off his feet.

"That won't work on me this time." Eneru says as he lets Rose use her wind to send him flying to a building while he charges his electricity. "Thunder bird."

As soon as his back hits the building he releases a bird made of entirely electricity that flies straight to Wiper in the blink of an eye.

Rose tries to use her wind to move him out of the way, but it's too late as the bird flies straight through the Shandorian. Wiper screams in agony of the electrocution before it knocks him out.

Rose catches Wiper before he hits the ground, then sets him on the ground, before she glares at the thunder man and flies at him.

He shoots his lightning at her again, but Rose doesn't dodge as she transforms her arm into wind. This time though, she changes the wind on her arm so that it's like her arm is a tornado and blocks it against the lightning.

Eneru widens his eyes at the surprising move as the electricity morphed with the wind and punches him in the gut. The tornado punch managed to not only send him flying, but send him spinning into a building.

Rose lands on the ground, and flinches from the electric hitting her arm as she turns it back to normal. She catches her breath from the experiment, as she forces herself to keep standing on trembling legs.

Zoro widens his eyes at his crew mate's exhaustion before he finds the broken skates at the other side of the plaza, and runs to get it. *That sea stone's our only chance.*

From inside the building, Eneru chuckles at the swordsman's plans as he creates another electric animal. "Thunder beast!"

Rose widens her eyes at the electric wolf that jumps out of the building and bites down on Zoro as if it was a real animal.

Rose flies over to Zoro and blasts her wind at the animal, but it couldn't stop the electricity from harming Zoro until he fell unconscious. Once the animal vanished, Rose catches Zoro by the shoulders and lays him down.

Eneru chuckles at the wind girl's compassion as he jumps out the window. "Now you see how pointless it is to side with humans little one? You're much better off-"

"SHUT UP!" Eneru blinks at Rose's outburst she turns around to give him one of the most frightening glares he's ever seen.

Even Nami jumps back in fear when she sees the fury in Rose's eyes, and it's not even aimed at her.

Rose doesn't notice her navigator's fright as she flies in the air. "The only thing you've done is completely piss me off!"

She flies straight at him while Eneru turns into electricity to dodge. He reappears on a roof while Rose flies up, turns both her arms into wind again, and aims them at random directions.

Eneru looks around for where they will hit, but it's too late when they send him flying off the building. She creates a gust to swat him to the ground, but he turns himself into electricity to avoid the attack.

Rose looks around for her prey when she sees the sea stone. She uses her wind to pick it up, without touching it, when she hears electricity in the air. She looks to see that another electric bird is coming at her, so she flies up to dodge.

She managed to dodge the main blow, but the electricity grazed her legs and made her stumble in the air. She sees Eneru smirking at her as he turns both his arms into lightning before he fires them straight at her. She makes both of her arms into tornadoes as she blocks the blows.

Eneru's electricity however was stronger than the last time and began to overpower her, so she lets her wind throw the sea stone at him. Before it could hit him though, he turns the rest of his body into lightning and flew up to avoid it while he continues his attack.

Rose widens her eyes at the dodge as she keeps blocking the blow as he flies above her. "It's over."

He doubles the strength in his lightning and sends her falling. Rose flies forward to dodge the lightning from completely roasting her, and rolls on the ground as her arms turn back to normal. She tries to fly again, but her wind won't work anymore from the exhaustion.

As she stands up, Eneru reappears next to her, picks her up by the neck with one hand, and enough slack for her to breathe, then slams her back to the wall. "You could do so much better than this little goddess. Why are you resisting?"

Nami knits her eyebrows in confusion as she fearfully stares at the two logia users. *Did he just call her a goddess? Maybe because of her devil fruit?*

Rose grits her teeth as she grips his hand with one hand to struggle, and tries to use her wind with the other, but nothing happens except for her fist going through him. "For the last time I'm not a god, you delusional prick! We're both human!"

He chuckles at the claim as he looks at all the buildings they destroyed. "You're the one who's delusional if you think this destruction can be made by two humans."

She continues to try punching and kicking in his grasp in hopes of her wind doing something, but gets no results as he pushes her back against the building harder, and looks her in the eyes with a devilish smirk. "It's time that you grow up and face the truth. No matter how hard you try to blend in with these pirates, you'll always be different from them. Your mantra should be enough proof of that."

Nami widens her eyes at what he said when she remembers Aisa's reaction to Rose, along with the priests acting strange when they were at Upper Yard together, and realizes that her mantra's different. What she doesn't understand is why though? Could it really be because of her devil fruit?

She continues to nervously watch as Eneru keeps lecturing the brunette. "You need to understand that as gods, we're always going to be feared. It's pointless to try being friends with these humans, because deep down they'll always be afraid of you."

Rose widens her eyes at the claim, that holds her fears for if the crew knew the truth, before she frantically kicks and struggles in his grip. "You don't know them!"

He chuckles at her denial as he looks to the scared navigator. "Just look at your redhead friend if you don't believe me. You really think she's just afraid of me?"

Rose freezes, and timidly looks to see that Nami's face is holding complete fright. The wind girl slowly shakes her head, and looks away from the terrified look that's all too familiar for her. "S-she's not- AAAH!"

She screams in agony when Eneru finishes their conversation by electrocuting her.

Nami can only stare in horror as the last hope for defeating Eneru is defeated. *T-there's no way we can win...*

When Eneru saw that Rose lost consciousness, he stopped his electricity and picked her up over his shoulder. He lets her head, thin arms and legs hang in the air as he carries her. "You'll learn the truth in time, child."

Nami could barely move her shaking legs as Eneru approaches her with her crew mate. When he doesn't do anything to her yet, she nervously smiles up at him. "Umm, can I go with you?"

He raises an eyebrow at the request, but stays silent as she asks again. "Can I go to the dream world with you please?"

He looks at her blankly for a moment before he smirks at her. "Yaahahaha, sure, you can come with me." He looks to Wiper's second sea stone skate that's lying on the center of the plaza, and points to it. "I need you to take that sea stone with us. That way this one won't get any ideas."

Nami jolts at the plan as she looks at the sleeping wind girl. She hesitantly nods as she takes the skate and puts it in the abandoned waver. "Would it be alright if I take this with us too?"

Eneru tilts his head at the request, but he shrugs it off as he walks off with Rose. "Do what you want, let's go."

Nami nods as she looks back at her unconscious friends, that are being left behind, once more before she follows Eneru. As she walks behind the electric man, she looks at Rose's unconscious form in guilt for not denying what Eneru said to her in fear of being electrocuted. *I'll try to get us out of here. Just hang on...*

She grips the handlebars of the waver and tries her best to think up a plan to escape as she follows the lightning god to his dream world.

                                                                        TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540 1 15
As the Straw Hats try to figure out how the Infinity's Eye Book works, they're once again sent into another world. This time, our friends end up mee...
45.3K 2.2K 23
You are a tired, underpaid over-caffeinated college student with no fear or shame that works part-time at a bar. There, you meet big scary men you ha...
34 1 8
I'm not great with descriptions. Butttt basically my OC that I made up in my head got isekai'd. And she didn't like it. so time for some chaos and Ac...
767 35 20
Evan Transmigrated to the world of One Piece, as long as he writes in a journal every day he can get stronger nut when he transmigrated he almost dro...