Chapter 8

While the captain and reindeer fight on against the tyrant king, Sanji slowly wakes up to see that he's in Rose's wind hold as she's taking him to the infirmary. "Rose-chan?! What happened?"

"You passed out after Dr. Kureha kicked your back to put your spine back in place. Luffy and Chopper are outside taking care of Wapol and Chessmarimo."

Sanji widens his eyes at this before he struggles in her wind. "Please put me down. I have to fight too."

Rose shakes her head as she keeps going. "Sorry Sanji, but you've done enough. Besides, you wouldn't want leave Nami all alone in the infirmary would you?"

Sanji freezes at the question concerning his favorite crewmate before he shakes his head. "Of course not! Lead the way!"

She nods as she opens the door to the infirmary to see Nami out of bed with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders.

Nami jolts when the door opened, but she calms down when she sees Rose and Sanji at the door. "What are you two doing here?"

Rose points to Sanji while she keeps him floating. "Sanji dislocated his spine from fighting too much, so I'm bringing him in here to rest. What are you doing out of bed?"

"We're escaping, we can't stay here for three days. Vivi's worried enough about Alabasta as it is."

Rose quietly sighs. "I understand where you're coming from, but shouldn't we wait until the fight's over?"

Nami shakes her head as she walks out of the room. "No way, now's the perfect time while that crazy hag's distracted. Please help me, I feel completely fine now."

Sanji eagerly nods. "Of course, I'll do everything I can to assist you."

Rose sweat drops at the declaration from the injured man before she quietly sighs. "Alright, then let's-"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY CASTLE?! WHY IS THERE SNOW EVERYWHERE?!"

Rose, Nami and Sanji widen their eyes at Wapol's voice before Rose throws Sanji onto the bed.

Sanji groans at the pain in his back from the throw while Rose turns to Nami and starts pushing her into the room while she whispers to her. "Quick, get inside and hide!"

The redhead doesn't listen as she grips the edges of the doorway to stop Rose from pushing her in. "Are you crazy?! Why do I-?!"

"Now what's this wind girl? Another friend of yours and Straw Hat's?" Both girls pause at the question and look down from the railing to see Wapol smirking up at them.

*So that's why she was trying to get me in the room...* Nami gulps before she waves her hand dismissively. "Who are you talking about? I don't know them."

Rose nods while she shifts her eyes everywhere and nervously smiles at him. "Y-yea, I don't know her at all... S-she's got nothing to do with Luffy and his crew..."

Nami widens her eyes at the terrible lie she just heard and sees that she's being serious. *You gotta be kidding me... She's almost as bad of a liar as Luffy...*

Wapol blinks at the lie and looks at them in confusion. "Really?"

Nami blinks in surprise at him believing before she nods. "Yea, I'm just passing by. You two know each other right? I'll leave you two alone then."

Rose eagerly nods as she waves her off. "See ya stranger..."

Wapol nods before he climbs up the pillar causing Rose and Nami to make a run for it with Wapol pursuing.