Seeing Blind

By aismovingalong

"You're more blind now then you were before." More

{Introduction}
1| Burst Your Bubble.
2| The Girl With The Pretty Voice.
3| It's A Thing.
4| The Everything.
5| Fucking Amazing.
6| So Beautiful.
7| Try Hard.
8| Mega Date.
9| Rockstar.
10| Lets Talk About Sex.
11| As Much Passion As The First Time.
12| Friday Night.
13| A Blind Boy Ice Skating.
14| Moment That Could Last A Lifetime.
15| Adorable.
16| A Family Gathering.
17| The Sky Is Everywhere.
18| Expecting.
19| Broken Love.
20| Cute Relationship shit.
21| Swimming Trunks And Ice Lollies.
22| I Look Hot When I Smoke.
23| Ocean Eyes.
24| Mixtape 1; Acoustic.
25| The Blind Bachelor.
26| Andre and Isla.
27| The Beach House.
28| A Mistake At The Club.
29| Colourful Emotions.
30| Just Married.
31 | Morning Antics.
32| Real.
33| Something Pretty Spectacular.
34| The Blind Boy's Bear.
35| Manly Enough?
36| Turner Falls.
38| Extra Small.
39| Love Bites.
40| Pretty Girl.
41| Jealousy.
42| Hand-in-hand.
43| She Was The One.
44| James Fucking Toronto.
45| Maybe.
46 | Definitely | Epilogue.

37| Seeing Real.

1.8K 55 25
By aismovingalong

SEEING BLIND

37| Seeing Real.

Luke had been undergoing surgery for nearly nine hours now, Annie had already bitten off all her nails- which her mother wouldn't be too pleased about- and was debating whether or not to ask Andre for his.

She wouldn't have asked anyway, she didn't want to wake the boy who's head was in her lap. She felt a little uncomfortable, but she didn't have the heart nor the strength to move him off of her.

The receptionist, Liz, told them it was nothing to worry about, that because of his condition it was bound to take longer than normal.

Annie would nod along, wrapping the jacket which Andre let her borrow around her shoulders as she curled up in the chair, waiting.

At eleven hours, the doors opened, and Katie came out, rubbing at her tired eyes as she beckoned the two in, a satisfied smile on her lips.

"He's ready." She beamed, closing the door behind them as they saw Luke stirring from his slumber. The room smelled disgusting, like burning flesh and antibiotics.

Annie and Andre stood at the end of the operation bed, standing like worried parents as they watched over Luke.

Katie sat in the chair to the left, rummaging through a cupboard to find glasses that would fit him correctly. Luke let out a shaky breath, his eyes flicking open and stinging with such intense burns.

"Is it done?" He asked, his hand reaching up to take off the bandage over his eyes.

"Woaw! Not yet, sweetie, let me get your glasses ready first," Katie chuckled, thinking his eagerness was cute.

She wiped the glasses clean, placing them over the bandages around his eyes before her fingers fiddled with the material by his ears.

"Are you ready? You remember everything I told you?" Katie commented, needing to check everything before continuing.

"Yeah, I'm ready." He gulped, his grip tightening on the bed sheets as she started to unravel the bandages.

Luke blinked his eyes open, everything not completely black. He could see the outline of the lights, the ceiling, the bed he was in, the woman above him.

He thought Annie said she was tanned but this girl looked quite fair, maybe he wasn't listening right. He reached a hand up, touching her cheek and watching as she chuckled and shuffled back.

She nodded her head to in front of him, to the girl and the boy stood above him. His eyes widened, probably to the point it was alarming as he shuffled up the bed.

"Woaw..." he mumbled, scrambling out of the bed and standing in front of the girl, actually looking down at her beautiful face. "Hi," he muttered, his hands reaching up to her cheeks and brushing them with his thumbs.

"Hi," she whispered back, swallowing thickly as she noticed his eyes scanning every inch, every imperfection and slight makeup on her wonderful face.

She felt as though she was looking at him for the first time, she was seeing the real Luke, no longer seeing blind.

He couldn't help himself, as much as he wanted to stare at her for eternity he also wanted to kiss her. Bending down he pressed their lips together, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her up off of the ground.

He didn't want to keep his eyes closed any longer, he couldn't, so he placed her back down and separated their lips, smiling widely at her before his eyes shifted to Andre.

Luke grabbed at his arm, like he had done so many times, and pulled him in for a tight hug, patting his back a few times before pulling apart.

"You grew your hair out, it was short last time I remember it." Luke chuckled, ruffling a hand through Andre's hair as he swatted away the taller boy.

"Great, you can bully me again." He spoke sarcastically, chuckling along before hugging again.

"Awe," Katie spoke up, wiping her hands on her clothes before standing up, "I love my job." She beamed, leading the three of them out of the room and back to the receptionist.

Liz waved her hand to Luke, smiling when he waved back. "Take these wipes to wash your glasses and take these letters to look through and call in case you need us. You're next appointment will be in three weeks' time, then you will be able to take your glasses off."

They all nodded along, too excited to get going to actually listen which probably wasn't a good idea.

Once Liz had finished talking, and Annie handed her the check for $300,000, the three of them left, heading straight to the car.

Luke picked Annie up again, ignoring Andre as he walked a few feet behind them as Luke lead them to the car Annie had pointed out beforehand.

"You're so fucking beautiful, oh my god. I never imagined you to be this amazing!" He spoke, his arms on her thighs as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck.

Annie smiled at him, biting her lip he squeezed her flesh again.

"God and that smile, that lip bite, damn I love everything about you." He pecked her lips again, spinning around with her in his arms as they approach the car.

He pressed her back against the door, kissing her lips with even more passion than the first time. He bit her bottom lip, dragging it back with him as his right hand travelled upwards.

"Ok, I mean- I'm still here and all." Andre mentioned, waving his arms before going around the other side of the car and getting in at the back.

The couple chuckled, Luke loosening his grip on Annie's thighs to let her down gently before going into the passenger side of the car, not before kissing her once more.

-

After dropping Andre home the perfectly-visioned couple decided to make out in the car for twenty minutes before attempting to decide what to do next.

"So, did you want me to drop you home?" Annie asked, their faces still so close together as they waited in the midnight roads.

It was 1:29am the time they finally arrived at Andre's house, dropping him off first as he couldn't stand being near the lovey-dovey couple anymore.

He also didn't want to see his tiny-little crush making out with his best friend, who he will now have to be cautious around and not make it 1000% obvious he liked his girl.

Andre face planted in his bed, trying to think about his ex-girlfriend because even that felt better then thinking about Annie.

There was a sprinkle of rain falling, not enough to be worried about but enough to notice.

"I mean- I'm not tired, I want to see more..." he whispered, his eyes flicking from Annie's eyes to her neck, where he had left a few colourful marks.

Annie looked up through her beautiful eyelashes, which were almost as long as Luke's first knuckle on his pinkie, which he observed when they were at a red light.

"Can we go on a walk?" He asked, hands trickling down Annie's neck to her shoulder, finding the neckline of her slanted top and tugging it up for her, licking his lips as he did so.

Annie nodded, mentioning how she was going to drop the car at home first before they did so. This allowed Luke to take in exactly how rich she was, seeing her house (more like mansion) for the first time.

She parked in the garage, which had room for four more cars, which Luke inspected from a distance as he helped himself out of the car.

"Where'd you wanna go?" Annie muttered, her mind so ecstatic that her boyfriend could finally see again, his normal life coming back. Her body, however, was beyond exhausted because of driving hours on end and staying up for even longer.

"Anywhere and everywhere with you," he smiled, pulling at her arm and prancing out of her home grounds.

She giggled at his words, rubbing her eyes as she plodded along behind him.

"I'm serious, I want to travel the world with you." He beamed, linking their hands together and starting to run. Admittedly he wasn't as fit as he was before, but he still ran a good 20 minutes without stopping, his chest tight and his muscles straining.

Annie panted as they came to a stop, holding onto Luke as she groaned. "Why'd you just make me run at 2 am?" Annie gasped, pressing her hands onto her knees as she tried to catch her breath.

"I have missed so much," he mumbled into the cold night air, not to Annie in particular, "I have so much to see."

"Do we have to see it all now?" Annie huffed, wiping the slight sweat on her forehead and finally regaining her breath. "Like, I love you and I can't wait to travel with you, but I also can't wait to go to bed."

Luke turned towards his girl, smiling down at her as she started to wobble, unable to stand straight anymore.

"Did you sleep while I was having my operation?" Luke asked, wrapping his arms around her waist and practically chucking her over his shoulder as he started to waddle back to her house, which he now knew the way to.

"No, I couldn't, I was nervous." She mumbled, her hands gripping onto Luke's shirt as she let him carry her.

"You're too cute baby," he giggled, biting his lip as he placed a hand at the top of her thighs, where that crease below her butt was. "Your butts cute too."

"Shut up," she groaned, wiggling her body slightly to tease Luke, which is exactly what happened.

Arriving back at her house, Annie mumbled directions and instructions to the boy, who easily followed them, trying to help her settle and fall asleep, which she did in seconds.

Luke placed her down on the bed, tucking her into the queen sized bed as he peered around her room, it looking completely different to what he imagined.

"Here," Annie muttered, digging into her bedside drawer and pulling out an eye mask with the word 'princess' written in pink along it. She instructed that he close his eyes and keep them that was as she removed the glasses and placed them to the side, putting the mask on for him.

"I don't like it," he pouted, puckering his lips as he waited for a kiss, "I can't see you anymore."

"Well that's what happens when you sleep." She sassed, kissing his lips slowly before falling back into the bed, pulling the duvet over her and Luke as she snuggled up to his body.

"I love you so much, I promise I'll pay you back somehow..." he gulped, kissing all over her face until she shoved him away, chuckling and shaking her head at the boy.

"Night Luke," she paused, "I love you."

Please vote and comment
Lotta love
A x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 4.5K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
80.2K 3.2K 25
She's blind, broken and angry at life. He's blind, optimistic and determined to show her that losing her vision isn't the end of the world. And so...
15.4M 410K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
13.4K 509 27
.. In which a blind girl falls in love with her bestfriend ..