Guardian (A TBP Fanfic)

Autorstwa PIONEERWOMAN

This is a story about a girl who meets her favorite singers in a way unimaginable. The Band Perry are touri... Więcej

Guardian (A TBP Fanfic)
Surprise!
Nashville
Blackout
AUTHOR NOTE
Sirens
In Between
Gonna Be Ok..?
What!?
AUTHOR NOTE!!
What Now?
Surprise?
Can't Wait!
What's Up Reid?
WHAT!?
Lovin Him Was... Green?
Is It True?
Author Note
After
What Happened?
You Can't Stay Here
AuThoR NoTe
Goin On Tour!
No Way!!!!!
A Girl's Gotta Shop!
Thinking
Secrets
Let's Talk
Confusion
Funny Facts About TBP
Stitches and Stories
Antiques With Kimberly Perry
Big Machine
Fun Facts About My Writing
Tour!
What Now?
The Call
Driving
Surprise!!
Concerts!
Concert Crash!
Scary Times Call For Scary Measures
What Now?
Under The Oklahoma Sky
Back To The Bus And Back To The Show
First Fan On The Bus!
Nashville Interviews!
Gettin Ready For The Show!
Bad News
Concert Chills
NO NO NO!
Kidnapped!
Uh Oh
NO!
We Gotta Get Out!
We're Gonna Make It
Final Moments
Epilogue

The Plan

113 8 5
Autorstwa PIONEERWOMAN

Kimberly POV
I smiled as I tuned my McPhearson Guitar! It made such a cool sound on this stage! I was about to set it down and tune the other when I heard Reid yell, which I had only heard a handful of times before. "WHAT!?" He yelled, raising his fist.

His back was to me, but I could tell he was really angry by the way he stood. "Why would you do this to me?" I heard him ask, he dropped his hand, he would never hit anyone anyway. At that moment, I knew, by the way Grace was crying she had broken up with Reid. I just stood there, speechless. I almost dropped my guitar but placed it in the holder before I could let go.

Grace took off sprinting, Reid stood there, completely broken. He was silent for a long while, standing in the same place, staring at his hands. "Reid." I said quietly. He jumped. "Leave me alone." He snarled, in a voice I had never heard before, and hoped I'd never hear again.

I chose to not run after him. Neil just stared at me, wide-eyed. I shrugged. "You take Grace. I'll find Reid. See what's up." Neil said quietly. I nodded, before charging down the stairs like a rhino.

I saw the bus in the distance and saw Miranda yelling and probably trying to talk some sense. Uh oh. I ran but before I could reach the bus, Grace took off like mad! I ran toward the bus, and reached the steps. My foot hit something, her phone!

I carefully picked it up and looked at the now cracked screen. Three calls from "Unknown." I knew this couldn't be good. I ran in to find Miranda staring out the window, and Carrie was nowhere to be seen. "Ran.." I said, she jumped and turned around.

"I. I don't know what to say." Was all she said, I had never seen her like this, so confused. "I didn't mean to scare her, I just can't stand it when people cheat! And they were such a cute couple!" She said quietly. I nodded, thinking how the heck this could've turned around so quickly!

"Yeah. I don't know what happened. You stay here, I'll go find her." "She mentioned the name Sam!" Miranda called after me. I tore out of the door. I unlocked her phone, thanking God that she didn't have a hard pass code, 1,2,3,4 was easy enough. My eyes widened and I stopped running as I read the messages. They were all from "Unknown." I sighed.

They were all threats and some "I Love You's", it really freaked me out. I ran around like crazy, until I finally spotted two shapes in the distance.

I saw a fence and saw to people sitting behind it. I ran over and opened the partially open gate. Grace stared at me and whimpered, Carrie held her tight.

Carrie glared at me, surprising me! I walked closer and Carrie looked at me. "If either one of you are going to scold her, save it." She said, her voice quiet but ferocious.

I sat down and gently crawled over to Grace. She squirmed away from me. "Oh, BabyGirl. It's okay, I'm not going to get angry." I said, in a soft voice. Carrie looked at me, surprised.

She backed away from Grace, giving me room. "Come here. It's okay." I said, knowing it sounded childish, but I didn't care as long as she came to me. "It's okay. I won't hurt you. No one will, I'm not mad." I said, honestly and in a soothing tone. She finally gave up and started sobbing.

I held her in a hug for a while. "Oh, BabyGirl. BabyGirl." I said, rubbing her back, she was terrified! "Listen. No one is going to hurt you, I promise." I said, holding her tight. She looked up and smiled, "thank you." I nodded.

"I know about the texts." Was all I said, she stiffened. I looked up to see her brother running to us, like a freight train! He reached us in minutes and scaled the fence. "Dude. There's a gate, right there, show off." Carrie laughed. He just looked at her with a half smile.

"Grace, what's going on?" He asked, quietly. "Her and Reid broke up... Because someone was sending her texts, and threats." I informed him. He clenched his fists. "Who is it?" He snarled, you did not want to make him angry!

Grace shook her head. "It's Sam. He called me, that's what Miranda heard. No matter what she says or he says, I would never, ever cheat on Reid. Sam only hears what he wants to hear or you pay for it. He now has a friend." Grace said, I felt terrified for her!

"Friend?" Carrie and Nick asked at the same time. "Yeah. Someone who got him out of jail." I nodded, thinking who that could possibly be. I saw Neil come running up to us, and thought what a funny sight this looked like to everyone on the road!

"I can't find him." This made my stomach rock, Grace started to cry again! I held her. "Shhh. It's okay. We'll find him." I promised, Nick and Neil were talking together and walked away.

"There's only an hour left. We can't go on like this." I said sadly. Grace stopped crying and said, "No, you've been talking about this big concert for ever! We are not canceling it!" She said, steel and determination creeping into her voice. I smiled, I had been excited for this concert.

"Are you sure?" I asked, she nodded, "definitely." I got up and helped her up. She tightened her pistol holster and I helped her to the bus. "How did both of you miss the gate?" Carrie laughed. Grace just smiled and shrugged.

We walked back to the bus and I saw Reid leaning in the doorway. Miranda was talking to him, but he didn't seem to be paying any attention. I saw Grace's face change as we walked closer to Reid.

"Reid." She said quietly. He just brushed her off. I began to feel mad at my brother! He slammed the door. I charged into the bus and into the living room, Miranda hot on my heels.

"Reid!" I yelled, trying to open the back room. It was locked! "Reid open up this now!" I yelled. Miranda said nothing but kicked the lock, one more swift kick and it was open! I glanced at her, "A simple please would've been fine." I muttered.

Reid was in the corner, just a wreck. "I thought she loved me." Was all he said. "Reid. She still does. Sam sent her a message, telling her he'd kill anyone she got close to." There was a stretch of silence so long, I coulda won a marathon.

"You're not saying that just to make me feel better?" Reid asked. "No! Look!" I said, sliding out her phone. He read it, shock in his eyes. "I'm going to kill him first." My brother threatened, he was so angry, I swear you could see lightning cracking in his eyes.

He stormed out of the back room, I followed, careful not to get in his way! He walked past Miranda and Grace, which confused me. I had no idea where he was going!

I let him go, Nick was at my side. "Please make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, but make sure he doesn't know you're looking after him." Nick nodded, "Okay, KP. I can do that." He gave me a hug, knowing I was completely worried, and rushed after Reid.

I walked over to Grace and sat down. "Grace. It's okay." I said, giving her a hug. She smiled through her tears. "I told him. He read the texts. We're going to figure this out." She nodded and snuggled up against our couch.

She stopped crying and said, "We gotta get ready." I shook my head in disbelief, after all this, she still wanted to perform!? "Are you sure?" I asked, looking at her. "Yes. I am sure. I don't want to disappoint you or the fans. And, he would know if something was wrong." I nodded, that makes sense.

I looked up to see Reid walking toward us, Nick following far behind. "I know what to do." Reid said, looking at me. He bent down to Grace, her face hidden in the couch. "Grace." He whispered. She jumped and looked at him.

"I.. Understand if you hate me. I was trying to do what was best." She said, making my heart break. "Do what's best!? You think breaking up with me was best?" He half yelled, scaring all of us. He said nothing for a while, nothing could be heard but Grace's sobs.

Nick came up behind Reid. "You need to calm down." Reid answered with a snarl. Nick glared at him. Reid, you're like a foot, maybe two shorter than Nick.... "Everyone outside. Carrie, could you stay with Grace?" I asked, gently. She nodded at me.

Nick practically dragged Reid out the door. We sat on the ground in silence. I finally spoke, "We gotta do something for this poor girl and something fast." Neil looked at me. "Well, we can't go onstage, can we?" "Well, we only have 30 minutes but Grace said she wants us to go on. And she brought up a fair point, he would know something was up if she didn't perform. We need a plan. An yelling at Grace isn't going to help. She needs help, and is stuck." I said, not willing to look at Reid.

"I..I think we need to just have security lining the stage. And Grace has her pistol, Kimberly, you have your knife, just put it in your boot." Reid said, to my utter surprise.

"Okay. Now you go back in there and apologize to Grace." Neil snapped. I jumped, surprised that he would snap like that! Reid sighed.

"Okay." He walked inside. Nick went to follow, but I stopped him. "Let him take care of it. Look, I know she's your sister, but he won't hurt her. It's okay." Nick nodded and sat back down. "He better not." He muttered.

"The reason she broke up with him is Sam called her. He's supposedly coming to the concert tonight. I'm hoping we can stop him from getting in. We need her to describe what he looks like." I said. "But he'll know and have his friend take care of it. We don't know what he looks like." Nick responded.

I sighed. At least we had a plan.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47K 1K 20
Amelia was a normal girl. She had always known she was adopted but her parents loved her and that was enough. One day, she comes home to find her hou...
2.7K 74 11
Jacky is just a normal fifteen-year-old girl until she meets Brian, who instantly falls in love with her. The only catch is that Brian is twenty-four...
9.7K 482 21
You’re always taught as a little kid that sometimes it’s good to be different, that it’s good to be your own person. In many cases that is true. But...
34.2K 1.6K 74
Last updated on (September 6, 2022). Find out what happens when one of the most famous gospel singers of the 90's gets attacked in the one place whe...