The Baddest :Book One: (Editi...

By Emz1155

*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who... More

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9 [Edited]
Chapter 10 [Edited]
Chapter 11 [Edited]
Chapter 12 [Edited]
Chapter 13 [Edited]
Chapter 14 [Edited]
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N Please Read!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author Note
Chapter 21
[ Sequel Info/ Acknowledgements ]
Other Works!

Author Note [Kinda Important] >Cast<

1.9K 45 30
By Emz1155

Sadly this isn't a chapter. :( But it is important so I advice you read it. If not I totally understand, I'm that kind of person that if it ain't necessary I'm not gonna do it. I wasn't able to post all the characters and cast at the beginning so I'm going to do it now. New characters might and will come along the way. I will add onto this list later on down the road.

Cast

Valentine Walker or V: (main character) also known as the bad girl of Keystone High and suffers great loss.

Jackson Wild or J: (deceased) Was V's best friend. *Death from stabbing*

Ace Stone: known as bad boy of Keystone High and has a thing for V.

Axel Horne: friend of Phoenix, Shepherd, and V. Always ready for a fight and has family issues.

Phoenix Rush: friend of Axel, Shepherd, and V. Keeps Shepherd and Axel in check. *Lost parents*

Shepherd Price: friend of Axel, Phoenix, and V. Always the stupid and go lucky one. Has grief problems as well. *Lost brother*

Aston Horne: (newest character) brother of Axel and Grace. Holds a grudge against Axel. *oldest*

Grace Horne: (newest character) half sister of Axel and Ashton. *youngest*

Coleman Marshall: (newest character) can't reveal yet. *sorry*

Zeke Price: (deceased) brother of Shepherd *died from cancer*

Damon Walker: (deceased) father of Shawn, Val, V, and Vince. *died from drinking and driving/wreck*

Vince Walker: brother of V. Doesn't get along with step sister.

Shawn Walker: V's little brother. Has a stutter problem.

Kathryn Walker: mother of Shawn, Val, and V.

Everly Wild + Carson Wild: J's parents. Close friends with Kathryn Walker. Was present at J's funeral.

Marie Marshall: baby sister for Shawn. Also close friends with Kathryn Walker.

Mrs Hall: History teacher at Keystone High.

I might have added a fact about the characters along with their names. I have been working on most of their back stories and such. If they don't have a picture of what I imagine them as I haven't got around to them or just can't find one. *If you imagine them different then you do you!* If you have any thoughts or ideas about the characters please share. Comment and hit that star and tell me about how you feel about the characters. These characters are ones you have met or are about to meet. I will add more images and characters down the road, I know I already said that but I felt it needed to be repeated. Some of the characters are just small ones, but others are going to be important later in the book! Some wasn't important but will be!

I did give a tiny spoiler. You guys haven't met Grace, but she is bad butt. She knows her stuff and Yes is a half sister of Axel and Aston. You will be meeting her in the next chapter. So look out! 0,0

Keep me posted about how you feel, I would love too know. I always reply back to peoples comments. It might take me a few minutes later, but I do reply. Now! I want to apologize again that this isn't a chapter. If you have read this far, thanks! ;) Anyways... just wanted to add up the cast and stuff. Remember to keep it simple!

-Emz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 432 35
*Sequel to The Baddest* "You left me behind!?" "So you are still mad?" Shepherd smiles at me sheepishly. I glare at all three of them, "furious." _...
377K 14.4K 38
Then a boy steps out from the crowd, standing between me and the office. He looks to be the same age as me and has startling golden hair hanging limp...
112K 2.4K 24
He loved me, He loved me not He loved me, but not, in the way I needed him to say. "When you lose someone who use to be your everything it's like...
851K 19.7K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...