Sins Of The Father (TRLS)

By AlanaRiddle

Complete with sequel published Roslyn has been given a very dangerous task by Voldemort himself. With her... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part:1
Chapter 9 Part:2
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 10 Part 3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 13 part 3
Chapter 13 Part 4
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
If Tomarrow Never comes
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW TRAILER
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Faceclaim/Cover
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Facts and Sequel Trailer
Updates
She's So (Le)strange

Chapter 32

10.1K 384 61
By AlanaRiddle

"Wow," I said as I tried to catch my breath. A smile accompanied by a laugh were my reactions to Tom's flustered state. It's like I could never get enough of him. Every little thing draws me in it's like I'm attracted to everything he does. Is this what love is, because I'm enjoying it very much. Everytime feels like the first time when I fall into his arms. His attention never falters, it's a glorious thing. Being quite is the worst, with the children sleeping a couple doors down we usually have to be quick. What an amazing thing my husband and I have discovered together. As odd as it sounds it's almost like sex brought us closer to being a normal couple, or as normal as possible. It's like everytime we do it we grow even closer if that's even possible. Finding time to engage is hard so we haven't done it very often, but like I said before every time is like the first, graceful and powerful.

    Tom rolled out of bed causing me to sit up in confusion. "Where are you going?" I asked holding the covers up to cover my chest. "I have a night shift tonight," Tom said as he slid on his work shirt. "What? You never work nights," I said, crawling out of bed to obtain his night shirt to slip on. "The manager has to pick up shifts that aren't filled," he said as I grew slightly suspicious. He had been so good, but the past hasn't left my mind. "Okay," I said with a nod as I leaned up to fix his tie. "When will you be home?" I asked before planting a kiss on his lips. "I'm not sure, the night shifts vary because of the cleanup." I think he could tell I was getting a little suspicious. "I'll be home sometime around midnight," he said suddenly as if he was calming my nerves. I nodded, sad he was leaving me so soon after we were so intimate just moments ago. As if knowing what I was thinking he wrapped his arms around me bringing me into his embrace. A smile graced my lips as he kissed my head. He pulled back but I reached for his jacket sleeve. He turned back towards me and I kissed him once more, "I love you," I said. He looked paused for a couple seconds before giving me the most intense stare like he was peering into my soul. "I love you," He said suddenly making me smile, for a second I had gotten a little worried. A kiss on the lips and the sound of babies crying in the next room sent him off to fulfill his duties as a husband.

    Butterflies in my stomach swarmed and churned as I watched him trudge through the darkness to get to Diagon Alley.  I sighed dreamily closing the door and locking it. I absolutely hate being here without him. That sense of security I had when he was here vanished in an instant when he left. The house was dimly lit by a single candle illuminating a path to the twins nursery. Tom had told me to lock the door and don't leave for any reason, though I'm completely capable of taking care of myself it gets difficult with a set of twins to care for as well. Sometimes I'm afraid one of his followers will go insane and turn on him going for his greatest weakness, then I'm reminded that they all fear him immensely.

    "Hush little baby don't say a word mummy's gonna buy you a mocking bird," I sang to my crying babies. Raven stopped crying and looked up at me. "And if that mocking bird don't sing mummy's gonna buy you a diamond ring," they love when I sing to them. They've gotten so big and have developed personalities. Raven is a giggler he finds everything amusing, while Scarlett is the the more finicky one, she's a crier. Each day I love them more and more, just when I don't think it's even possible I fall more in love with my children. I finished singing them to sleep and softly kissed each one of them on the head. They look so much like Tom, for some reason a huge fear of mine during my pregnancy was that they'd come out looking like a snake. Anyone could see they are Tom' s babies from the chocolate brown eyes to the wavy brown hair. They are most beautiful children I've ever seen. Raven has these big brown eyes that resemble Tom's accompanied by dark brown locks, while Scarlett has more deep-set eyes that resemble mine, a beautiful hazel and a delicate little button nose, her little curly cues are pleasure to smooth out with my fingers. The most adorable little things I've ever seen.

    Softly closing the door behind me as I left the twins room, I made by way to the bathroom. A bath sounds heavenly. As the porcelain bathtub filled with warm water I went to retrieve a towel from the closet. I gasped as I stumbled forward nearly falling to the floor. I growled in annoyance and picked up the toy I tripped over. How strange, this teddy bear is supposed to be in the twin's room, maybe Tom grabbed it out for some reason. Setting it on the table I retreated back to the bathroom. The tub was nearly spilling over so I rushed to turn off the spout. I slipped off Tom's shirt and hissed in pain as I settled down into the tub, it was a little too hot. The hot water slowly turned warm as I relaxed in it, tilting my head back to rest on the edge. My eyes shut as I took a deep breath trying to unwind. Minutes floated by when my eyes snapped open as I heard a sound coming from the hallway. I turned my head to face the open door, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. I furrowed my brows as I carried on bathing myself. If Tom was here my heart would not be beating like this, well it would but for other reasons. I'm a little spooked, especially since I left my wand in our bed room. One more sound and I found myself rising up from the bath water. I shivered as the cold night air whipped around my wet skin. Retrieving my towel I wrapped it around me and timidity walked into the hallway. Checking the twins door was still closed as my first priority I quickly stumbled to the bedroom to grab my wand. Passing through the living room to do so, my eyes snapped to the wide open front door swaying in the wind. Quickly scanning my surroundings I swallowed hard before booking it to the front door and closing it shut. Maybe I didn't close it right, I thought as my heart rate increased. My hands shakily locked the door as I developed tunnel vision.

    A sound echoed from behind me causing me to turn around quickly. "Whoever's there come out right now," I said trying to act confident. Only foot steps could be heard from the back of the house. "My husband is here, he'll kill you!" I said a little louder taking a timid step towards the bedroom. My kids room and the bedroom room were in different directions. My first instinct is to book it to my baby's to protect them, but my wand is in the bedroom. Wandless magic, for months now Tom has been trying to teach it to me. I'm not very good at all, but perhaps a muggle tactic could help. My eyes fell on my set of kitchen knives a few feet away from me. I tightened my towel and ran to the grab the knife. "Come out!" I demanded as I moved to the twins nursery. In the dimly lit hall I began to think my eyes were playing tricks on me as I spotted two men standing still staring at me. "It's like she knew we were coming," one of them said as they stared at me in my towel. "Grab her," One of them demanded as they began to run at me. To the left of me was the nursery so I barged in and closed the door and locked it.

   They banged against it waking up the babies in the process. Breathing hard I tried to remain calm so I don't make a wrong move. They're filthy muggles if I use any magic on them I have to kill them. Tears welled up in my eyes as I clutched the knife in my hand. Wandless magic, What's step one? Uhhh Tom said to focus, focus? How am I supposed to focus when there's two criminals banging at the door?! They were screaming profanities as they thrashed harshly at the door. I tried to focuse to do wandless magic but my focus would break when I thought they finally unhinged the door. Running to the window I pried it open but it was much too small for me to fit through with the babies. "Focus...focus," I muttered trying to channel my magic. Suddenly the door bursted open exposing the two ruffians. Maybe it was the fear and anger mixing around in me that made me have a burst of dearly needed energy. Just then one of them fell to the floor in a motionless heap. I did it. Much to soon to celebrate the other looked from me to the one on the floor. "Gary get up!" He yelled nudging him with his foot before looking back at me. "Come to papa," he said with a disgusting smile. "Leave me alone!" I yelled as I held the knife up. "Ooh I'm so scared," he mocked. He held up his hands that clutched something that I was able to easily make out. A pistol was shinning bright in the moonlight aiming straight at me.

———————
Bro who the hell approved this? Good chapters coming up. Btw listen to Nicki Minaj's new album it's fire 🔥 anyway thanks for reading. Remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.2K 47
● Word Count: 175k ● ◇ Ever since he was young, Harry had been fascinated with the Emperor, the founder of the Slytherin Dynasty and ruler of the wor...
914K 25.7K 47
"Without you I am lost." Karina Rosier Grindelwald is pure blood royalty. After all, being the love child of two of the most powerful pure blood fam...
4.8K 185 13
Young Tom Riddle is in his second year when he meets first year Miss Slughorn. At first, Riddle and the daughter of Horace Slughorn hate each other...
1.7K 220 20
" Go back, Tom! I do not love you anymore." tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I could not show them. He was not anymore, the Tom Riddle I kne...