πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ | KTH ❄️

By -kimtaesan

[COMPLETED] "So I'm not fired?" I stupidly ask. He pinches his chin and hums, his eyebrows furrowing dangerou... More

|PROLOGUE|
|00| しγͺい
|01| 降る
|02| 恋愛中
|03| boys are little shits
|04| first day
|05| i meant pervert!
|06| party
|08| bad skater
|09| all hail the princess
|10| barbie
|11| dashi run run run
|12| first date
|13| special delivery
|14| stormy nights
|15| just an innocent sleepover
|16| tipsy
|17| jealous
|18| no peeking
|19| rush
|20| crown of the new girl
|21| daddys little brat
|22| fight
|23| play nice
|24| store theif
|25| jungkook is a hero
|26| beach babe
|27| Mr nice guy
|28| campfire
|29| same girl
|30| 18
|31| special treat
|32| faded
|33| origins
|34| two sides to every story
|35| doubt
|γƒ’γƒ³γ‚Ήγ‚ΏγƒΌγ«ζ°—γ‚’δ»˜γ‘γ‚‹|
|36| emergency call
|37| Li
|38| break up
|39| fancy soccer ball
|40| moonlight
|41| humanitarian
|42| trespasser
|43| how to be rich, by Kim Taehyung
|44| invasion of privacy
|45| gotcha'
|46| brothers
|47| playdate
|48| reconcile
|49| winter wonderland
|50| christmas
|51| mulan
|52| toxic desires
|53| birthday boy
|54| confessions
|55| poisoned
|56| kink
|57| love, not lust
|58| pillow talk
|59| family dinner
|60| a day in the office
|61| sexy secretary
|62| blackmail
|63| exposed
|64| how could you
|65| two wrongs make a right
|66| art of illusion
|67| fresh start
|68| home, new, home
|69| perfectionists
|70| expensive girl
|71| only warning
|72| to freedom
|73| VIP only
|74| killshot
|75| distraction
|76| climax
|77| inseperable
|78| FINALE
EPILOGUE PT. 1
EPILOGUE PT. 2
| Q&A + EXPLAINED |
⚠️GUESS WHA?!⚠️

|07| babysitter

84.5K 6.9K 6.6K
By -kimtaesan

Drop a vote if you're enjoying so far 🥺✨

"Get up." I groan, pulling him up from the floor.

He licks his lips again, tasting the alcohol and swallowing it like it's the last helping. Then he scans my face with half open eyes as I help him to walk.

"How much have you drank tonight, Taehyung?"

He raises his fingers one by one and stares at them cross eyed,

"1... 2... bottlesss...? You don't wanna be around me when I reach the third though..."

"W-why..?"

"You'll see." He smirks before collapsing onto the first steps of the stairs. What does he mean I'll see? Is he dangerous when he drinks the third bottle?

"You can't sleep on the stairs." I place my hands on my hips. He looks at me and plucks a beer bottle from a random walking-by person's hand, then chugs it down. "Who said anything about sleeping?"

Is he serious...

"Do you want to die?"

He lowers the bottle from his lips, stops to look at me, then drinks some more.

"Fine, do what you want." And with that I walk away. He's grown, he can take care of himself.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌙

Mina and I should've been home an hour ago, I doubt my dad will be pleased to know we're still at a party at 4 am. I try looking for everyone so we can go home. By now a lot of the people here are passed out, so it's a little easier to move around.

I see Jungkook with his head thrown back and eyes shut. He slowly blows smoke from his mouth, all the women on him are asleep and his neck is smothered with lipstick stains. Why did any of us let him drive?

"Jungkook? Wake up." I shake his knee. He slowly raises his head and brings it close to mine, then uses his thumb to part my lips before blowing weed smoke into my mouth. I immediately back away, coughing my lungs out while he drops back to sleep.

"Jungkook gross—!" I cough loudly. He dangles his head back again to release a small chuckle.

"Guys guys guys!!" Teddy runs over to us and shakes my shoulder. "I think there's a fight in the backyard! We should probably go before—"

Out of nowhere, the sounds of gunshots and breaking bottles crash from the backyard. Immediately everybody in the house scrambles into a screaming mess. It doesn't take long for police sirens to blare down the street seconds later.

I shake Jungkook's knee roughly, "Jungkook! Jungkook we need to go!"

"Ok..... Ok cool whose...... whose driving the plane...."

"Dude!" Jimin slaps Jungkook awake, he snaps awake as soon as he hears the police. "Forget it I'll drive, let's go." Jimin says.

We all run out of the house, trying to get to the car quickly as quickly as possible. About three police cars start to pull up.

"That party was awesome! And I didn't drink a thing, Woohoo!" Teddy hops in the car. I help Mina to balance her walk while trying to keep a fast pace, her arm slings around my shoulder until she throws her head aside and throws up onto the trampled grass. "Uh, gross Mi!"

Jungkook wobbles into the back of the car and passes out the second he touches the seat, taking up all the space.

I then see Taehyung with his arm wrapped around Jimin for support as he drags him out. "Wake up dude, you're fucking heavy."

We all get in and Jimin gets behind the wheel. "Jimin didn't you drink tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah but somebody's gotta drive." Without hesitation, he slams his foot on the acceleration and I feel my body sink back into the seat.

That's it. I'm dead.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌙

After Jimin parks outside the park we both get out, leaving behind the girls who are knocked out asleep. I can't stop looking around the dark and foggy park in fear, but somehow Jimin is totally calm with the creepy environment.

I help him get the boys inside as he drags Jungkook to the door and I support Taehyung around my shoulder.

"Taehyung should have a key on him." He says once we reach the door.
I search his back pockets and find a key, then hand it to him. He opens the door and we drag the boys in.

Jungkook keeps falling on the floor, so Jimin's having a hard time carrying him. "Think you could take Taehyung upstairs while I sort him out?"

I nod and take Taehyung upstairs with great struggle, he proceeds to moan in a low husky voice.

When I reach his room I throw him off my shoulder and onto his bed, then let out a sigh of exhaustion.

"Kim Taehyung, you're really fat."

He must have a crazy alcohol tolerance to go that far with the drinking. But I have to admit, he looks kind of cute when he's sleeping. His eyelashes touch his cheeks that are puffed up like a baby. But somehow his unbuttoned shirt that reveals a hint of his chest, and sweaty golden tanned skin adds a little sex appeal too.

I take his shoes off and lift his legs to place them on the bed, then pull a blanket over his shoulders. When I turn around to leave, a large hand grabs my arm tightly. I let out a quick gasp. His eyes open slowly, looking me up and down before pulling my arm towards him, making me stumble forward.

Our faces linger really close, to the point where our noses are almost touching and the heat from my face is radiating off onto his. I can smell the intoxicating combination of cologne and alcohol on him. I look around the lens of his eye in surprise and confusion, but he stares back at me calmly without saying a word.

He looks at my lips and softly parts his...

Then he lets out a long burp.

"Gross!" I cover my mouth and nose with one hand.

"Told you you don't wanna be around me when I reach the third bottle." He cracks a weak grin.

First I get weed blown in my mouth, and now a burp to my face. Why are men so disgusting?

"Now get... out of my room." He yawns. I finally shift my arm free from his grip and scoff. "Idiot. I'm the one who brought you up here in the first place."

"Idiot huh? Hm. That's no way to speak to your boss."

"My boss is completely wasted and just burped in my face. I shouldn't have to use honorifics right now."

He rubs his eyes and tries to sits up, but I try to push him back down and sigh. "You should get some rest, you drank a lot."

He licks his bottom lip and swallows. "I'm thirsty... get me some wine."

"What the— No! What is wrong with you are you trying to drown yourself?!"

"Maybe... hurry up my *burp* throat is dry."

"Then I'll get you some water just lie back down." Once his body is back on the bed I turn around to leave again. "Lilo."

His voice is deep, not to mention extremely raspy. I can tell he's drifting into slumber as his words slur. "I shouldn't have broken your phone..."

I just stand there in shock. I think that was supposed to be an apology...?

I'm not okay with what he did so I won't just say it's fine, but I'm glad he knows what he did was unjustified.

After going downstairs to the kitchen without replying, I return with the glass of water but of course, he's fallen straight to sleep.

My eyes widen at the sight of Taehyung... suffocating his pillow with his arms and legs. I watch his hands clench the silk material so hard they turn veiny, his eyebrows furrow to match the creases of the quilt.

He's holding on so tight, like a frightened child... I wonder what he's dreaming about...

Eventually I set the water beside his bed and leave the room. I'm sure he's fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 763 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
17.9K 868 38
Choi y/n,only daughter of a Millionaire, wants to lead a normal life like others. Kim Taehyung,one of the best top officer and secret agent of KIA..h...
360K 12.2K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
500K 18.6K 90
Sneak peak - Taehyung- we shouldn't be doing this ", I protest under my breath. "You didn't answer my question-", he clasped my chin between his fing...