Forced II: Whatever Happens

By ShoamEmily

Sequel to 'Forced'. If you haven't read the first book, please do! This book won't make sense if you don't. ~... More

Hello Everyone!
Chapter 1 - Six Months Later
Chapter 2 - Walls Will Crumble
Chapter 3 - 3:33 AM
Chapter 4 - Grounded
Chapter 5 - The Unexpected
Chapter 6 - Do You Remember?
Chapter 8 - Early Surprises
Chapter 9 - Leo
Chapter 10 - Focus
Some Explaining to Do...
Chapter 11 - You Take My Breath Away
Chapter 12 - Hawaii 2.0
Chapter 13 - The Call
Chapter 14 - Visitor Hours
Chapter 15 - Getaway
Officialy On Hold/Author's Note
Chapter 16 - Ghosts From The Past
Chapter 17 - Rise Of The Dead
Chapter 18 - Promises & Frustrations
Chapter 19 - Not-So-Happy Birthday
Chapter 20 - Revelations
Chapter 21 - (Un)Easy Like Sunday Morning
Chapter 22 - Homecoming
Chapter 23 - No Holding Back
Chapter 24 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 25 - Catching (Old) Feelings
Chapter 26 - Unsolved Problems
Chapter 27 - Doubts
Chapter 28 - This Time Is Forever
Chapter 29 - Safe Place
Chapter 30 - Care Enough To Bear Me
Chapter 31 - London
Chapter 32 - Happy Times
Chapter 33 - Stressed
Chapter 34 - Worlds Apart
Chapter 35 - Behind The Scenes
Chapter 36 - Show Time
Chapter 37 - Show Time II
Chapter 38 - Show Time III
Chapter 39 - Aftershow
Chapter 40 - Together, Always
Chapter 41 - Family Trip
Chapter 42 - Alpine Descend
Chapter 43 - Ups & Downs
Chapter 44 - Italian Bliss
Chapter 45 - Pumpkin's (Rough) Patch
Chapter 46 - Good Treatment
Chapter 47 - Breaking Point
Chapter 48 - Blame It On The Sun
Chapter 49 - Christmas Miracle
Chapter 50 - The Unknown
Epilogue - Ave Maria
Epilogue II - June 25th
Author's Note - The End Of An Era
New Oneshots Book!

Chapter 7 - So Wrong, But Feels So Right

1.6K 84 183
By ShoamEmily

There's a twist in this chapter, you've been warned 😉

Hope you like it ❤️

~ShoamEmily

~

25th of May, 2008
Michael is 49, Angela is 44

Angela: It's been two weeks since Michael woke up.

Nothing big happened. He was supposed to meet the children, our children, a week ago, but his doctor said he wasn't ready for that yet.

I learned to accept the situation we were in and I think Michael did, too. He was still distant but he tried his best to come see me a lot so I could help him put more pieces together.

I was very much grounded in bed, doing nothing. Javon kept me company most days when Michael wasn't here.

And thankfully, the baby was growing beautifully, and now I was almost at the end of month number 8.
Dr. Holden said everything looked perfect, so I should be expecting to go home soon.

It was Debbie's week again. To say Michael didn't take the news about Prince and Paris well would be an understatement. He was absolutely furious, promising me that we would get full custody over them as soon as we both leave the hospital.

I didn't tell him this yet, but I wasn't up for that at all. I was done fighting. Everything finally seemed to fall into place and honestly, Debbie hasn't been that bad. The kids were enjoying their time with her, too.

"Angela?" Javon interrupted my thoughts as he came in.

"Hmm?" I smiled.

"It's Mr. Jackson, his doctor is releasing him home today..."

"What?"

"That's what I heard." he scratched the back of his neck.

I sat up, "He can't go home alone! Call Dr. Holden."

He did as I asked and my doctor was here soon enough.

"Dr. Holden, I have to go home today." I declared.

The doctor crossed his arms over his chest, "And why is that?"

I knew he would never let me go only because Michael was being released today, so I had to come up with another excuse.

"It's my kids' birthday," I suddenly remembered. "Lily and Eric, you've met them. They're turning ten today."

With the ongoing days here, I totally forgot about that. Shit.

"I'll think about it, after I run some tests. If everything checks out you're free to go."

"Really?" I raised my brows.

He nodded. "Should we get to those tests?"

~

Michael: I closed the last button of my shirt and sighed.

"Are you okay, sir?" Javon, who came to check up on me, asked.

"I don't  know..." I rubbed my aching forehead. "My head still really hurts. Are you sure I should go home?"

"That's what your doctor said. And he did tell you you might experience more headaches in the next couple months. There's nothing to worry about."

I nodded but was still unsure. Maybe it was the fact that I was going home, to a home I don't actually remember.

"Do you think my kids would like me?"

Javon chuckled, "Of course, sir. Oh, and Angela- I mean, um, Mrs. Jackson, asked me to remind you it's Lily's and Eric's tenth birthday."

Did he just call Angela by her first name?

"Javon, why-" I started, but the bodyguard cut me off.

"I should go check on her. Excuse me."

He was fast to leave, making me roll my eyes.

Something isn't right with him.

~

Angela: Dr. Holden took off his medical gloves as he smiled. "Well, it looks like everything is perfect. I'll get a nurse here to help you get dressed and after you sign your release papers, you're free to go."

"Thank you, Dr. Holden." I said.

"Just remember," he lifted a finger up. "Do not stand up when you don't need to. I mean it, we're not out of the woods just yet. You have over a month left and I want to deliver this baby after their due date, okay?"

I nodded, promising him I'll do whatever he tells me.

"I also want to see you in two weeks for a checkup. And, before you go, I wanted to talk to you about your birth plan... I hope you weren't planning on giving birth naturally, because it's too risky."

"It's for the better, I absolutely won't object to a c-section. Michael was the one who asked me to have our other children naturally." I told him.

"Alright, then. I'll see you in two weeks, yeah?"

We shook hand and he left, then a nurse entered and helped me put my clothes on.

I was so relieved to be wearing something other than that awful robe.

She put all of my belongings in the big duffel bag Javon had brought a few weeks ago, let me fill my release papers, then instructed me to get in bed until she'll get Dr. Holden's signature on them.

A knock on the door was heard and Javon peeked in. "Hey."

"Hi," I grinned. "Guess who's going home?"

"That's amazing. I'm so happy for you, Angela." he said a bit too distastefully as he gave me a hug.

I pulled away and squinted my eyes at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, why would something be wrong?"

"Javon... You know you can tell me anything."

He groaned, his arms still around me while mine were around his neck.

"It's no fair." he scoffed.

"What is?" I questioned again, still very confused.

He doesn't usually act like this.

"This whole thing! Mr. Jackson doesn't even remember your relationship, but that doesn't matter, right? He woke up and that's what truly matters," Javon mocked. "It's so frustrating, Angela! You deserve someone who loves you, and I'm sorry to tell you this, but Mr. Jackson isn't going to be that person. And you are so loved... You're just too blind by your love to him that you can't see it."

It took me a minute to realize what was going on.

Javon cupped my face, "And now you're gonna go home and lie to yourself that he still loves you, that he'll remember. Or maybe you could move on..."

Our faces were now inches away from each other, his hot breath hitting my skin as he spoke.

My mind was telling not to do it, but my body pressed into his slightly, and our lips suddenly attached.

Javon kissed me so passionately it made my head spin. And I couldn't lie to myself, it felt good.

I wrapped my legs around his hips as our bodies pressed closer to each other, as much as my bump allowed.

He lay me down gently, his lips traveling down to my neck. I moaned loudly when he started sucking hard.

I felt his hand go down my body and he put his fingers inside the sweatpants I was wearing. He ever so slightly touched the skin beneath my underwear, making me gasp.

Then I opened my eyes and remember where I was. "Wait, Javon..."

He looked at me, concerned, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no, I'm fine... But I don't know if we should do this..."

"Do you not want to do this?"

I thought for a minute, then decided that I did want to do this. Javon was offering me something I haven't had in a long time, and wasn't sure I would be having anytime soon.

"I do... I just don't know how it might risk my baby."

He frowned, getting off me. I was quick to grab his hand and pull him in for another kiss.

I've been needing to feel like this again. Like I was loved. Maybe I should give this a chance...

I did feel a bit... Guilty to say the least. Still, he was right. I couldn't know if Michael was going to remember our relationship.

"I've been wanting this to happen for so long..." Javon mumbled into my mouth.

The baby inside me started kicking all of a sudden. The bodyguard pulled away and smiled big.

"Someone seems happy, too." he said as he crouched down. His finger lifted my shirt up to my chest, and his warm lips came in contact with the skin of my belly.

I played with his hair and giggled.

Maybe what I was doing was wrong, but it felt so good. "Can we go home now?"

Javon didn't hesitate to kiss me again before helping me onto a wheelchair and taking me to the car.

~

Michael: The minute Angela and Javon joined me in the car I noticed there was something different about her.

She was glowing and she was smiling. I don't think I've seen her genuinely smile since I woke up.

"You're coming home?" I asked.

She nodded, "My doctor released me. I asked him if I could and he did some tests and said I'm free to go."

"I'm glad."

She kissed my cheek and struggled to put the safety belt around herself. Both Javon and I hurried to help her, making Angela laugh.

"You guys, I can manage on my own," she said and buckled up. "Can we please go home already? I'm sick and tired of this place."

"Yeah, let's go." Javon told her, and we drove off.

~

We got home safely. The kids didn't know we were coming, so when we entered Neverland they couldn't be happier.

That's when I saw them. Rose, Jared, and AJ. The two girls were almost a spitting image of their mother, except for a few features that were clearly mine, like their heads that were full of black curls.

Jared, on the other hand, looked a lot like me. It amazed me how much he actually resembled me as a kid.

The older kids came right away to hug both their mother and I and we told Lily and Eric 'happy birthday'. But Rose and Jared headed towards Javon, tugging at his pants.

"Javon, play!" Jared told him. The bodyguard laughed and picked him up.

"I'm sorry they're like this," Angela whispered to me. "They got so used to Javon being around. You should spend some time with them, they really missed you."

She then held her lower back and groaned, "And I should get to bed."

Before I could say anything, Javon put my children down, then ran to my wife's side.

"Let me help you, Mrs. Jackson."

"Thanks. Mike, if you need anything, I'm in bed."

I nodded, thanking her. Turning to my kids, I noticed they were looking straight at me. I took in a deep breath and picked Rose up, who instantly hugged me.

Angela was right, they did miss me.

~

Angela: Javon fluffed my pillows quickly so I could lean back.

"Thank you, Javon."

"Don't mention it." he smiled warmly

He then took a seat in the edge of my big bed, holding both of my hands.

"Anything else?"

I shook my head.

"Great," he scooted closer to me. "Now I finally have a chance to do this again..."

Javon wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed his lips on my own.

Although I wanted it to last, I had to pull away. "Not here... I can't risk it."

He looked like a sad puppy.

I sighed. This is so wrong, I shouldn't be doing this...

"Are you having second thoughts?" Javon asked as he examined my expression.

"Can you blame me? I've been cheated on, I know how it feels. And he just woke up, it's wrong."

"What's wrong is the fact that he doesn't remember your relationship. I saw how hard you worked on it, too. You deserve something good, Angela. And if this feels good, why not enjoy it?"

He leaned in again and this time I didn't push him away. I played with the small hairs on the back of his neck as he deepened the kiss.

We then pulled away to breathe.

"You're right," I pecked his lips. "But if I feel like I can't do it, respect my decision. Promise me that you won't force yourself on me."

He caressed my face, "Of course. I'd never hurt you."

I pulled him into another kiss. God, I needed this.

~

Michael: Angela joined us for dinner since we were going to celebrate Lily and Eric's birthday.

"How did it go?" she whispered in my ear as she took her seat next to me.

"I think it was good... They're very cute. Jared is so silly, he kept laughing all the time. And Rose is so smart..." I smiled.

"Yeah, he's our silly little boy. Did AJ behave? She's been fussy lately."

I nodded, "They were all perfect."

She took my hand and squeezed it, saying how happy she is that everything was going great.

"Oh," my wife perked up, turning to the children. "I have a surprise for you, guys. Prince and Paris are coming back tonight instead of tomorrow morning. Debbie said she didn't want them to miss your birthday."

"Really?!" Lily gasped. She looked so thrilled.

Angela laughed, "They should be here in an hour, so you better eat your dinner and we can all have cake later."

The kids quickly started eating, causing both Angela and I to smile.

I examined her closely as she helped AJ eat. She was glowing again, and I couldn't be happier that she was happy.

I just wished I could remember everything that happened between us, for her sake.

~

Prince and Paris joined us soon enough and we celebrated some more by having cake.

"Someone's getting tired." Angela said, looking at AJ who was being held by Prince.

"I'll take her to sleep," I told her and took AJ from my son. "You should go to bed, too, Angela."

"I know, I will. I'll just say goodnight to these beauties." she nodded at the kids.

Everyone waved to AJ, then I went upstairs. I gave her a quick bath, changed her, and put her in her PJ's.

She started whining when I tried putting her down in her crib.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She clutched my neck tightly in response. "You have to go to sleep, AJ..."

The baby in my arms started sobbing so I rubbed her back soothingly, shushing her. I then took a seat on the rocking chair.

But she only cried harder and I felt lost.

Why am I feeling lost? This is my baby girl, I should know how to calm her down...

An idea popped in my head.

"Your love is magical, that's how I feel..." I started singing.

"But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain,
To tell you how I feel..."

AJ slowly stopped crying and was now listening to my voice as she played with the collar of my shirt.

"But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray..."

I felt a tear escape. Why does this still feel wrong?

AJ had fallen asleep so I gently lay her down in her crib.

"Goodnight." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

I closed the nursery door and headed downstairs to the bedroom.

Angela was in bed with a book placed on her giant bump.

"Hey," she said. "Is she asleep?"

I nodded and took a seat next to her.

"I sent the older kids to their rooms and Grace took Rose and Jared. I figured you would need some quiet after today, I know it was a lot to take in."

"Yeah..." I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"You don't have to sleep here if you don't want to, Mike. I understand that this is hard for you." Angela took my hand.

I shook my head, "I want to. My doctor told me to go back to any old routines, to help gain some memories back."

My wife smiled at me, patting the empty space next to her.

"I should go change first." I stood up.

When I came back from my closet room, Angela was talking on the phone.

"Goodnight," she said into the receiver. "Thank you for today..."

She noticed me and told the person she was talking to that she had to go.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Just Javon. I called to thank him for helping me out today. He's been working too much lately, I wanted him to feel appreciated."

Angela put the phone on her night stand. "Come on, we should get some sleep."

I got in next to her. This felt so weird.

"Goodnight, Mike." she kissed my cheek then turned her back to me.

"Goodnight." I told her.

I found it hard to fall asleep. I was feeling so out of place, like I didn't belong.

At least Angela's sleeping.

After tossing and turning for a while I decided to get up. I walked around the house until I reached Blanket's room.

He was sleeping too. I can't believe how big he is... I remember him so small.

I slowly crawled in bed to him and finally felt like I could actually sleep.

"Daddy?" my son mumbled.

"Shh, go back to sleep." I kissed his hair.

He cuddled close to me and closed his eyes again. I did the same, slowly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 89 9
Time has passed and the two have grown. One in a new state, the other building an entire empire. They both moved on with their lives, growing and mat...
226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...
79.5K 3.2K 51
Michael Jackson fan fic.. haha , hope you like this guys My first time to write story don't forget to comment and vote follow e if you want :)) you...
19.5K 638 18
When Coco gets offered a job to tutor Michaels 2 children prince and Paris Prince and Paris really like Coco, Michael agrees with them but in a more...