the 100 group chat

Por burkhqrt

the group of friends get put in a group chat together as the school year starts. it's just for talking, unti... Más

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
the end
idk what to title this so here
the baking competition
read pls!!
thanksgiving
christmas
thank you.
I LIED SHH

twenty-two

1.4K 57 22
Por burkhqrt

"Can we get ice cream?" Jasper asked, glancing at Clarke.

She looked back at him, "sure. I'm gonna go into that store over there," she pointed to a sign.

"I'm going too," Raven said, standing next to the blonde.

Bellamy looked at his girlfriend, before a smirk appeared on his face and he whispered something to Murphy. Murphy's face lit up, and he went to tell Monty. This continued until Jasper was told, he couldn't stop the laugh that came out of his mouth. Harper and Octavia—who were staring at the water, both turned their heads and rolled their eyes.

"I'm not in the mood for ice cream," Bellamy stated. "I'm gonna go to the thing I told you guys about." Murphy nodded, agreeing that he would help. Lincoln, Monty and Jasper made their way to the ice cream stand a few feet from where they were.

Lincoln ordered first. Grinning at the girl who took his order, and giving Jasper a wink once he noticed him staring.

"Talk to her."

"She's gorgeous, how can I talk to her?"

Monty came up next to him. "You know, work your charm?"

"What charm?" He laughed. "I don't have a charm. I'm just socially awkward and make everything into a joke."

"Do that," Lincoln said with a smirk.

"This is going to fail miserably," Jasper announced, but walked back up to the stand. She turned around when she heard him.

"Hi," she said, smiling. "What can I get for you?"

"Um, mint chocolate chip, with whipped cream and a side of you."

She blinked.

Jasper wanted to hit himself.

But then, she started to laugh. "That was so bad."

He scratched his neck. "Yeah, I'm not really good at this whole flirting thing."

"Okay, let me tell you how to do it," she leaned on the counter. "First, you order the ice cream you actually want. Then, you compliment her, if she blushes at your compliment and responds, ask her out."

Jasper smiled. "Can I have mint chocolate chip, please."

"Of course."

She came back a few minutes later. "Here you go," she handed it to him.

"How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. On the house."

Jasper chuckled. "Forget your stupid rules, when are you done your shift?"

"Ten minutes."

"I'll be waiting, Maya."

that last line sounded really creepy LMAO

ps: the next chapter is a group chat ^•^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5K 185 23
Inspired by the many other group chats - drama, relationships and (hopefully) lots of laughs!! --- {monty: embrace your inner softie bellamy: i'm goo...
39.8K 528 60
the100 preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! ‏‏‎ ‎ COMPLETED‏‏‎ ‎ AFAB READER (unless specified otherwise)‏‏‎ ‎ NSFW TOPICS‏‏‎ ‎ LOWERCA...
61K 2K 19
✫彡 in which nova finds solace in an outcast boy who happens to be more similar to her than she first thought. ( the 100 s1 ) ( extended summary insid...
21.6K 880 31
Clarke & Bellamy competed in the high school rodeo circuit, Bellamy winning a spot in the pro circuit and leaving town. When a tragic event places th...