Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

Its Official

3.2K 102 8
By Baddie_Angel

Lyric's POV

Lyric: If you ever do this again I don't know what I'm going to do with you.

Tremaine: So that's a yes.

Lyric: Mmmmmhhhhhhmmmm.

Tremaine kiss me passionately. He pulls me in tighter. Till it starts raining.

Tremaine: To make it official.

Trey gets down on one knee.

Tremaine's POV

Lyric: Trey what are you doing please get up.

Tremaine: Look I know these people in my past keep showing up. I've done things that I'm not proud off. This promise ring will show you that I'm 100% committed in this relationship. I promise to be faithful, honest, loyal, and to never hurt you, to keep you my first priority. Those other girls I don't care about them I want you. That's why I'm on one knee in the rain promising you everything I just said because I want you I need you in my life. Just promise me that you will try to listen to me when I need to explain something.

Lyric: You are something else Tremaine. I can tell you this I have never stood in the rain for so long. I promise to try to listen. She laughs a little.

I place the ring on her finger it was an infinity band with diamonds in it. I get up kiss Lyric. I don't know why this woman keeps taking me back. Some would of just left the chance she got. Lyric is one of a kind.

Lyric: Can we please get out of the rain.

Tremaine: Thought you never ask.

We walk back in the restaurant to pay for the check. I tell the limo driver we are ready to go. He pulls up and opens the door for the both off us. We get in.

Driver: Where too Mr.Neverson

Tremaine: You want to go home.

Lyric: No I'm kinda hungry cause we never ate. Hell we never told her what we wanted to drink.

I start to laugh.

Tremaine: Ummmm if you don't want to go home we can go to my place and I can cook you dinner or we can order out if you want.

Lyric: I would like that.

The driver pulls off and we head to my house. It's quiet in the limo. I look over at Lyric and see her looking down at her ring. She looks amazing tonight. This not what I would of planned for our three months. I had everything planned out for her. I didn't want it to end in a fight I want her to listen to the song I wrote about her. I guess I can play it for her when we get home.

Tremaine: You ok Lyric?

Lyric: Yea I'm fine I'm just really hungry and it's 10:00.

Tremaine: When we get to the house we can eat and maybe watch a movie.

Lyric: Ok.

I lean over to Lyric and kiss her check. She lays her head on my shoulder and drifts off to sleep. After 20mins of driving we get to the house.

Tremaine: Baby wake up were here.

Lyric: Five more mins. She moans.

I pick her up and carry her to the house. She is light. I open the door and lay Lyric down on the coach. I guess I can take this time to recreate our date. I go to my room and take my and change my clothes into a nice shirt and some dress pants. I grab a blanket for Lyric and head down stairs. I put the cover over her and kiss her forehead she looks so cute sleeping. I go to the kitchen look in my fridge. I decided to make her some pot roast. I finish cooking and put our plates on the table. I lit some candles place them in the middle of the table. I turn some music on from my iPhone and dim the lights in the dinning room.

Lyric: Baby what are you doing? She say warping her arms around my waist.

Tremaine: Making up our date. With no interruptions. Just you and me.

Lyric: Awww baby you didn't have to do all of this. If you had woken me up I would of help.

Tremaine: I tried to you were like. Five more minutes. I said mimicking her.

Lyric: I don't sound like that.

Tremaine: Yea you do. Come on and eat I don't want you to past out.

Lyric: Shut up It smells good in here.

Tremaine: I wasn't raised my no foul.

She chuckles a little. I pull her seat out and she sits down.

Tremaine: What do you want to drink?

Lyric: Just some water.

I get her some water and I get some too. I give her a water and sit down.

Lyric: This food taste amazing. Where did you learn how to cook.

Tremaine: Thank you. My grandma taught me really young growing up.

Lyric: You close to her.

Tremaine: Yea. She was always there for me growing up.

Lyric: What about your mom?

Tremaine: Yea she is like my sister. she had me when she 17 so we kinda grew up together. I remember going to her classes with her in college. We didn't have a lot of money. So we got a lot if our stuff from Salvation Army. I didn't mind it though.

Lyric: What about your dad.

Tremaine: My dad left my mom and I when I was 2 he was in and out of my life a lot. He went to jail for a while then when he got out he got some other girl pregnant and she had a boy. So he was brother they named him Alex. Alex comes over for holidays and birthdays. I don't see him a lot cause he is still in high school. To my dad we don't talk. I have seen him in about 16 years.

Lyric: Wow you been through a lot. So does Forrest have the same dad.

By this time we were done eating.

Tremaine: No his last name Tucker so his my mom. Forrest's dad is in the military. He wasn't around him that much for Forrest's life but I don't like how he handle Forrest growing up. He just wasn't there for him.

Lyric: So is your mom still married to him.

Tremaine: No they divorce a couple of years back.

Lyric: You been through a lot.

Tremaine: Yea but my mom, grandmothers,and aunts were all their for my brothers and I. What about your family.

Lyric: Remember when I told you about me joining the Army.

Tremaine: Yea why?

Lyric: I lied.

Tremaine: Why?

Lyric: I joined because my dad left me when I was five cause of family problems. He went to the military and never came back. I don't know if he is alive or not. I just want to find out if he is. So we can talk. When he left I was moved to the states. With my grandmothers and we lived in Arizona. They got really sick for a couple of years were to a point they couldn't raise me. The doctors thought they were going to die. I was adopted when I was seven. My adopted parents moved me to New York. I grew up in Brooklyn. I was able to go see my grandmothers when they got better during the summer.

Tremaine: So when did you know when you wanted to to the Army?

Lyric: Once my dad left. I moved back to Arizona and left my parents in New York. I went to Military Academy High School (Made up I think). I wanted to be close to my grandmothers to make sure they got the proper care. Also to just find out more about my dad.

Tremaine: So after you find your dad what are you going to do? Are you going to continue being in the Army or do something else with your life?

Lyric: I don't know I never thought about it. I guess I'll figure something out when I find him.

Tremaine: Come I got something to show you.

Lyric: Oooooo another surprise.

I take her down stairs to studio. We go inside.

Lyric: Nice studio I thought it would be bigger.

I turn on the lights.

Lyric: Ok Nevermind.

Tremaine: Don't judge a book by its cover.

Lyric: Whatever why are we down here.

Tremaine: Come and sit on my lap.

Lyric: Really Trey.

Tremaine: Yes.

She walks over to me and sits on my lap. I instantly get hard.

Lyric: I will get off your lap if you can't control him.

Tremaine: I'm sorry your ass is just big.

Lyric: Well deal with it.

Tremaine: I will but first you have to say sorry.

Lyric: I'm sorry.

Tremaine: Not to me to him.

Lyric: Are you serious.

Tremaine: Yes hurry before I have blue balls.

She looks down at my member.

Lyric: Wow you are big. I hear her mumble. She doesn't say anything after that she just bites her bottom lip and stares at it.

Tremaine: You like what see Ly?

Lyric: Yea umm I mean I'm sorry.

I start to laugh cause she was like mesmerized.

Lyric: Why you laughing.

Tremaine: You acting like you never seen one. I mean I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. I say regretting on what I just said.

Lyric: I never seen one before.

Tremaine: O ummm. I'm speechless I don't know what to say at all. What do you say to your girlfriend who is a virgin that has never seen dick before.

Lyric: Can we listen to the song now. She says embarrassed.

Tremaine: Yea sure.

I press play on the computer and Already Taken starts to play.

Yup
Come here

[Verse 1]
Every night up in the club getting money with the thugs thought I'd never fall in love (what what)
Then there was you (what what)
And I don't wanna be a player no more
Every night in the club tricking with a different girl thought I'd never fall in love (what what)
Then I met you (what what)
Girl you changed my mind
One look
And just one touch
And I knew she was the girl for me
Like no other I had seen
They say I am tripping
But I know what I want
This girl here is different
She got something that they don't
Yeah

[Chorus]
She might be my lover
She makes me want no other
She don't care if I go to the strip club
She wanna go too
I never met a girl like you that makes me want to settle down
They throwing me that booty
I'm already taken
There's a lot of girls up in this club
But baby I'm taken
When that good ole groupie love
I'm already taken
And it's hard as a man but I know I can
Baby I'm taken

[Verse 2]
She's the apple of my eye
Keep that body on time
I know I'm a player
But she might be Mrs. Right
Plus, that girl told me
If I ever do wrong
I can have all the money
All the keys
From that day on she's through with me

[Chorus]
She might be my lover
She makes me want no other
She don't care if I go to the strip club
She wanna go too
I never met a girl like you that makes me want to settle down
They throwing me that booty
I'm already taken
There's a lot of girls up in this club
But baby I'm taken
When that good ole groupie love
I'm already taken
And it's hard as a man but I know I can
Baby I'm taken

[Verse 3]
Every night up in the club getting money with the thugs thought I'd never fall in love
Then there was you
And I don't want to be a player no more
Every night in the club tricking with a different girl thought I'd never fall in love
Then I met you
Girl you changed my mind
They throwing me that booty
I'm already taken
So hard to look the other way
But baby I'm taken
I don't want to be a player
I'm already taken
No more
No more
Baby I'm taken
None of these chicks cant fuck with me baby
Ain't none of these chicks cant fuck with my baby
Fuck with my baby up
None of these chicks cant fuck with me baby
Fuck with my baby
Fuck with my baby
I'm already taken
I don't want to be a player
Baby I'm taken
I just want to love my baby
I'm already taken
No more
I'm already taken girl (yeah) [x4]

Lyric: You wrote that for me.

Tremaine: Yea. It was supposed to be your birthday present but I needed something to make up for tonight. You like it.

Lyric: I love it. Thank you so much.

Tremaine: Your welcome.

I kiss her hands. She does the same. I kiss her forehead. She does the same. I kiss her nose. She does the same. I kiss her lips. She kisses me back deeply while she repositions herself to where she is straddling me. I wrap my arms around her waist. She has one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my chest. I find my hands roaming up and down her back. To her ass I pick her up by her ass. She wraps her legs around my waist. I carry her to the couch as our lips move in sync. I lay her down on the couch never breaking the kiss. She starts to tug on my shirt I unbutton it she pulls it off. I kiss her neck and start to leave hickeys. I hear my phone ring in my pocket.

Lyric: You should get.

Tremaine: Yea I should.

We were both breathing heavily. I picked up my phone it was Troy. The guy who discover me.

Phone Convo

Tremaine: What's up Troy.

Troy: Nothing bro. Sorry to break it to you we have to make the tour longer.

Tremaine: Why?

Troy: The record label what's you in Europe, Africa, and Australia.

Tremaine: When do we leave?

Troy: Tomorrow morning. There will be a car waiting for you tomorrow at 10.

Tremaine: Alright.

Troy: CeCe and Tasha will be their to make sure you have everything.

Tremaine: Alright Bye.

Troy: Bye.

End of Phone Convo.

Tremaine: Baby what are doing?

Lyric: I'm leaving.

Tremaine: Your not going anymore. I say wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

Lyric: Trey stop you have to get up early tomorrow for tour.

Tremaine: And you have no transportation to get home.

Lyric: I can walk my place is not that far.

Tremaine: It's raining.

Lyric: I can use your umbrella.

Tremaine: I don't have one.

Lyric: Then I guess I'm staying.

I took Lyric hands and we went upstairs. We walk up the stairs and into my room.

Lyric: Do you have a shirt or something.

Tremaine: Yea. I give her a shirt. The bathroom is right there. She walks into the bathroom. I take my shirt and pants off. I put some sweat pants and get in the bed. Lyric walks out in my shirt with her hair in a messy bun. She gets in bed and lies down next to me. As soon has she lied down she was fast asleep. I can get used to this.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Do y'all think if Trey's phone didn't ring do y'all think they would of had of had sex?

They are so cute.

Keep spreading the word about Disrespectful. Thank you.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 270 25
Y/N is married to Jordan Calloway. Together they had a beautiful three year old boy, Aidan. Jordan is a successful businessman and is constantly work...
506K 8.2K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...
1.4K 78 26
Melody has been through it all. She has had the fucked up family where her dad left and her mom drank. She went through high school as the out cast a...
2.5K 50 18
Rose had everything a girl could wish for, she had a loving mom, and best friends who were always by her side and one thing she loved the most is hor...