3 DEALS✔

By PhoebeBuffay20

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... More

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 4✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 12✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 17✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 21✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 26✔
CHAPTER 27✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 35✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 38✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 22✔

20 6 1
By PhoebeBuffay20

~I'll break a sweat. If you wanna.
Confess all your sins. You know
You got em.
The room's in a spin.
The fever's pitched.
I swear there's no doubt I'm legit.
I'm no counterfeit~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day of Sectionals. I was so nervous. The kids from other school would be gathered for our school's performances. We all had to do one solo song and a song with another student.

Ryder chose me to be his partner. Obviously. I dressed up a little. I was really nervous. Even though I was a singer, it still takes a lot of courage to sing in front of thousands of people.

I went downstairs to see everyone ready. Andrea came to hug me.

"Man I can't wait to see you sing. Which song you'll be going for?" Andrea said.

"You'll see." I said, smiling. Dad couldn't come to see me sing. Because he had a heart condition. And it would be very harmful for him with all the noise. Mike was once again nowhere to be found.

He must be partying again. I was kinda hurt that he wouldn't come to see me sing. I knew I was the worst sister he could ask for, but I needed my space.

I screw everything up.

I was pulled out of my thoughts. Ryder stood there looking as gorgeous as ever. How the hell could he be mine?

Andrea and Chris walked out of the living room whistling lowly. I chuckled at their antics. Ryder walked towards me in slow steps. When he stood near me, I had to look up at him, because he was veeeryyyy tall.

His hand grabbed my face and he kissed my forehead gently. I closed my eyes and place my head against his chest.

"Hello, Rose." Ryder said, his voice low.

"Ready to go?" Ryder said, pulling away.

"I was born ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so not ready for this. There was a huge crowd cheering, whistling. How the hell am I gonna perform without falling off the stage?

This is bad. Really really bad. Ryder came up from behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't be nervous. You're gonna kick ass." Ryder said, kissing my cheek. I smiled at that.

"How about something to take a little of your edge off?" Ryder said, his hands holding a flask.

"Alcohol? Seriously?" I said. I took it nevertheless and took a shot. The taste burned my mouth. Tequila. It was definitely tequila.

I gagged a couple of time. He was right. It did take some of my edge off. Soon my name was called. And everyone quieted down. The curtains opened and spotlight hit my face full force blinding me for a second.

I walked out confidently, but inside I was a nervous wreck. I had my mic in my hand, a Bluetooth headset was in my ears. The spotlight made it very hard to see the crowd which helped with my nervousness.

The music started playing.

Plug in the mic. Open the curtain.
Turn on the lights.
I'm through rehearsing.
The feeling ignites. I'm in control.
The crowd's in the palm of my hands.
All my fans stand.

Soon the crowd was wild. I could hear my heart pounding loudly. My hips were moving on their own accord. I was dancing from left to right. The feeling was indescribable.

What is the truth?
What's an illusion?
You're searching for proof.
But are you certain.
Whatever you see is what you get.
If words paint a picture, then I betcha I can getcha yet.

I was having the time of my life. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. I could feel Ryder's gaze behind my head. He was standing behind the curtains, peeking from them.

I'll make you believe in me.
I can be what you want me to be.
Tonight is the night. That I'll make you see.
That I can be anything anything anything.

Everyone was shouting, whistling, singing and clapping and dancing along with me. I was in a euphoric state. Every song that I sung on any stage, it was always in a daze. I could only remember snippets from the concerts.

It was always amazing. It meant that I was living in the moment. And in that moment only I mattered. Every eye was on me. Every clap, every whistle was meant for me. I was the center of attention. And that felt amazing.

I'm not shy boy. I can be what you want.
Your bright shiny toy. You just have to respond.
The clock never stops. But baby its time.
There's not a doubt in my mind.
That I can make you believe.
I can be what you want me to be.
Tonight is the night. Where I make you see.
That I can be anything anything anything.

The song came to an end. I smiled at the crowd. I could see Andy and Chris cheering wildly. I laughed at them as the curtains closed and I was backstage again.

Ryder squished me in a tight hug. All the while saying how proud he was and how amazing I was. I was still in a daze.

"We did it Ryder." I said.

"No. You did it." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was roaming the halls of the school. It would soon be mine and Ryder's turn. They all took a break. I was suddenly pulled in a classroom.

I looked around to see Ryder.

"What the hell are we doing here?" I said. Ryder walked towards me and pulled me close.

"It's gonna be our turn. I need something to take the edge off." Before I could respond, his lips were on mine.

"I can't tell you how fucking proud I am to call you my girl." Ryder said, his breath mingling with mine.

"All of those guys out there will be so jealous when they'll find out that the winner of this competition is going to be my girlfriend." He kissed me again.

"What if I told them, that I'm not your girlfriend?" I said, smirking.

"I won't let you. I will kill each of them." He said, glaring playfully at me.

"Easy. Tiger. I'm not going anywhere." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the classroom.

Suddenly someone appeared in front of us. I squinted my eyes to see Crystal standing there. What the hell is she doing here? She never comes to these competitions.

"Oh my God. What a small world." Crystal said.

"And yet I never run into Beyoncé." Ryder said, annoyed. I smiled.

"We got selected. We are performing tonight." Ryder said. Crystal immediately rushed to his side and grabbed his arm dragging him away.

Ryder looked at me. I smiled at him and told him to ahead.

I was about to follow them when my phone buzzed. It was an unknown number.

Unknown: Don't perform with him tonight. Or he dies on the stage.

I turned off my phone, and headed backstage.

I'm not gonna be afraid. I will not let my fear get the best of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo did you like it? If you did vote for it, and share this story.

Sorry it was kind of a filler chapter.😊 Also that Chandler and Janice's dialogue though😂😂

Question of the day!!

Which movie is your all time favorite??

Mine's White Chicks and She's The Man😂😂❤

Leave your answers in the comments❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 3.1K 27
❝MY SILENCE IS MY EXPRESSION OF PAIN❞ Ryder Baizen, is your typical 'bad-boy'. The platinum blonde has every girl falling to his feet, while every bo...
591 18 35
The names Ryder. I'm sure all of you have heard of me. If not, ask your girl. I get everything I want, anytime I want it. I use to be the good guy, b...
81 26 27
Kailey Ryder, soon to be the number one tennis player in the world and sister to lead-man of the world's biggest band. Carter Thomas, son of a high u...
138K 3.4K 42
"Well if you want to be my friend go buy me pizza and sprite!" "But what if i don't want to your friend? and I want to be someone else?" Alexa Colt...