3 DEALS✔

By PhoebeBuffay20

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... More

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 4✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 12✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 17✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 22✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 26✔
CHAPTER 27✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 35✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 38✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 21✔

45 7 18
By PhoebeBuffay20

~They might say Hi.
And I might say Hey.
But you shouldn't worry. About what they say.
Cuz they got nothing on you
Baby~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He broke away from the kiss. For a while we just stared at each other.

He started to walk away from me. Both of his hands shoved deep in his pockets.

There was a constant war between my heart and my mind. But watching him walk away, just for once my mind and heart were both on the same page.

Both screaming at me to stop him from walking away.

"Ryder." I called out. He turned around, his eyes filling with hope.

"You know I never got to tell you my next deal that day when I passed out. I don't care if I die. But if you die, I'll die with you. How would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked, with a nervous smile on my face.

"Aren't I supposed to ask that?" He said, scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah but you wasted all your deals. I still have 2 more left. And I wanna use this one. So what do you say?" I said.

"You know if there wasn't this deal thing going on, I still would've said yes." He said, smiling.

"I'll pick you up on 7:00 tomorrow." I said, turning away.

"That's supposed to be my line." He said, chuckling.

"Just because you're a guy, doesn't mean you're the only who can take me out on a date. Haven't you heard about a thing called 'Gender Equality'?" I said, smirking.

"Well I can't wait." He said, smiling as he walked away.

I should've been happy about my decision. I should've felt delighted that I didn't fear whoever was threatning us.

But then, why did it feel like everything was about to go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day came way too quickly. I was feeling happy and excited. I showered and dried my hair.

I put on a sleevless red dress that came to my mid-thigh. It clung to my body like a second skin. I did a little makeup.

I threw a black little jacket over my dress. When I was finally ready, I went downstairs.

"Who's that sexy thing I see over there?" Andrea sang, as I descended down the stairs.

"That's me." I sang back, laughing.

"Damn sis!! You look smokin hot!!" She said, coming up to me and pulling me in a tight hug.

"Careful Andy, or Chris might think you have a thing for me." I said, smirking.

"What can I say? I swing both ways." She said winking.

"Hailee, Darling you look beautiful." I turned around at Dad's voice. I walked towards him as he pulled me in a tight hug.

"She's finally moving on." Andrea said, her eyes glistening. I smiled at her.

"Now who's the young man. I believe we need a man to man talk." Dad said, squeezing his fists playfully.

"Actually he's not here." I said.

Dad's demeanor immediately changed.

"How dare he stood up my daughter!! He will end up in a dumpster, and no one will be able to prove anything." Dad said.

"Dad. Calm down. I'm going to pick Ryder up. I just wanted to change things up a bit." I said, laughing at Dad's threat.

"Well that's kinda odd. Who's the guy?" He said.

"Ryder." I said.

"Oh that kid is lovely. I am so proud that you chose him. He's a keeper. You have my approval." Dad said, pulling me in a hug again.

Mom hugged me too as I left the house. I got in the car and drive towards Ryder's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well this is kinda awkward." Ryder said, seeing me standing on his front door.

"Kinda." I said, laughing softly. I held out my hand for him to take. He giggled like a little girl and took my hand, batting his eyelashes dramatically at me.

I rolled my eyes at his antics. I was about to open the driver's seat door when Ryder stopped me.

"You're picking me up for a date. The least I can do is drive." He said, taking my keys from me and walked with me towards the passenger side.

He opened the door for me, as I was about to sit down, I felt him kiss me on my hair. I smiled at that. He jogged towards the driver's side and sat inside the car.

"Where to?" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were currently sitting in a fancy restaurant. We were waiting for our food, while talking about nothing and everything. I actually thought it would be awkward because Ryder was my friend before. But it wasn't awkward.

It was perfect. Ryder made it perfect.

We ordered beef steak with a side of stir fry and mashed potatoes. Our order came and we digged in. After we were done eating, Ryder told me he had a surprise for me.

I was confused because I planned this date. How could he have a surprise for me?

We were driving around for a little while when we came to a stop. There was a very large bridge from one road to another.

Beneath the bridge there was a covered alleyway. We went into that alleyway.

It was really dark. I couldn't see anything until Ryder lit every candle in the alleway.

A gasp escaped my mouth as I saw many graffitis of cartoons and quotes and song lyrics.

"I may have not told you that I can do paintings as well as graffiti." Ryder said, smiling.

I ran my fingers on the walls. Every picture was painted to perfection.

Ryder came behind me, and closed my eyes by putting his hands on my eyes.
He made me walk forward and then made me stop.

He removed his hand as I opened my eyes. I couldn't believe what was in front of my eyes. At the end of the wall, there was a graffiti painting of me. I looked closely and I realized that every song lyrics were of my songs.

I looked at the graffiti again. It was a picture of me holding a retro telephone with my hair messed up.

"You can tell I was a pretty big fan of you." He said, smiling. I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"This is perfect." I said, looking at my picture.

"No its not. You are so perfect, Rose that I can paint you a thousand times but I will never ever be able to paint your picture perfectly. You're just so beautiful." He said, seriousness in his tone.

"No. It is perfect." I said, smiling.

"No, Rose. It's not. You standing here, smiling at a painting of yourself makes it perfect." He said, his hand holding mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a lot of fun, painting graffitis on the wall. I was so bad at it. Ryder taught me a few techniques.

Art is hard.

After were done with our graffiti fun, we were sitting in the hangout place of Ryder, Landon and Luke. The place where Ryder told me all about Landon.

Funny it seems so long ago. We both had ice cream cups in our hands. My head was on Ryder's shoulder, while his arms were wrapped around me.

"You know if you got to re-do you wish, then so do I." Ryder said.

"No. You can't. You've wasted all your deals." I said, flicking him on his forehead. He pinched my nose. I shrieked and jumped away.

"Yes I can. I was the one who came up with these deals in the first place." He said.

"Fine you can have your deal." I said.

"Stand up." He said. I looked at him confused. He held is hand out to me. I took it and stood up.

"My 3rd and my last deal is...." He trailed off dramatically. He sat down on one knee. Before I had a chance to respond.

"Ever since I met you, Hailee. There's not one day that goes by without you popping in my head every goddamn second. You're my first thought in the morning and in the night. You're driving me crazy, Rose. I've fallen for you. Hard. But I need to know that you feel this too. So my last deal is.... Hailee Erickson and my Rose will you be my girlfriend?" Ryder said, smiling.

"That's not fair. You're using the deal just so I can't say no. It's not fair. What if I wanted to say no?" I said, laughing.

"Why do you think I came up with these deals in the first place? Just so when I asked you to be mine, you wouldn't say no. Pretty genius right?" Ryder said, smirking.

"Shhh you're killing the vibe." I said, smiling.

"So Hailee, will you be my girlfriend? Please say yes. Please say yes." Ryder said, joining his hands in a praying stance like he was begging me.

I smiled and said.

"I couldn't say no. Even if I wanted to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo did you like it? If you did vote and share plzzz❤

Awweeeeee!! They finally went on a date😭😭❤❤ my ship #Railee has finally sailed❤

Question of the day!!

If you can be any superhero, who would you be??

I'd be Harley Quinn❤ She's soooo Badass🔥🔥

Leave your answers in the comments❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 26 27
Kailey Ryder, soon to be the number one tennis player in the world and sister to lead-man of the world's biggest band. Carter Thomas, son of a high u...
1K 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...
116K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...