Obsession Of A Psychopath

De jazzybella15

A cold sweat ran down my face as he aimed the gun at my temple and stared at me with a psycho grin. "Hunter w... Mais

Author's note
Chapter 1:The king
Chapter 2: Tainted
Chapter 3:Friend
Chapter 4: Movie
Chapter 5: Business
Chapter 6: Brother
Chapter7: New York
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9:vixen
Chapter 11:Dark Trail
Chapter 12: Beating
Chapter 13: lesson
Chapter 14: Tea
Chapter 15: kiss
Chapter 16: Moring kiss
Chapter 17: His room
Chapter 18: escaping
Chapter 19: escaped
Chapter 20: Back Home
Chapter 21: Good night
Chapter 22: midnight drive
Chapter 23: Old times
Chapter 24: Secret admirer
Chapter 25: Skinned
Chapter 26: Anniversary
Chapter 27: Bevis
Chapter 28: Tractor
Chapter 29: Bullets
Chapter 30: Silver platter
Chapter 31:A vist
Chapter 32: Memory lane
Chapter 33: Brandon
Chapter 34: Payback
Chapter 35: Dinner
Chapter 36: Mom
Chapter 37: poster
Chapter 38:Bar
Chapter 39: Pacifier
Q&A
Chapter 40: Sick day
Chapter 41: Darma
Chapter 42: Weak
Chapter 43: Shares
Chapter 44:Mall
Chapter 45: Childhood
Chapter 46: Mafia
Chapter 47: Beach house
Chapter 48: Romantic Night
Chapter 49: Crush
Chapter 50: Curse
Chapter 51: father trouble
Chapter 52: Expelled
Chapter 53: Mr Plummer
Chapter 54: Suicide
Chapter 55: Couple
Chapter 56: dress up
Chapter 57: The party
Chapter 58: Mid-night swim
Chapter 59: FBI
Chapter 60: hospital
Chapter 61: jealousy
Chapter 62: Nightmare
Chapter 63: special vist
Chapter 64: Pilots
Chapter 65: Monthasry
Chapter 66: Drinks
Chapter 67: Nina
Chapter 68: Surprise
Chapter 69: Kira
Chapter 70: House guest
A/N
Chapter 71: Aced finales
Chapter 72: Breakfast special
Chapter 73: Engaged
Chapter 74: Congratulations
Chapter 75: misunderstandings
Chapter 76: Explanation
Chapter 77: breakfast fight
Chapter 78: waiters
Chapter 79: interview
Chapter 80: Danger
Chapter 81: Blue
Chapter 82: Evidence
Chapter 83: house arrest
Chapter 84: Bait
Chapter 85: Research

Chapter 10: steam

8.6K 225 83
De jazzybella15

♠ Hunter's POV♠

It's been five days since my beloved little vixen started living with me. I gave her alone time to process everything. I hadn't been to her room a lot but I did hear her silent sobs at night because our room where just across each other.

I went to her room every night when she was asleep just to check up on her. She'd been roaming around the room trying to find something she could use to escape.

I was in my office in the mansion finishing up on a couple of things. I didn't need to go to the office so I decided on finishing up at home. Zack had gone out with some whore he met.

Once finished I decided to check up on my vixen. As usual she hadn't eaten anything and was throwing a fit,refusing everything prepared for her. She was beginning to loss weight and I didn't want her falling sick.

"Amanda" I called and she froze in place and her whole body began shivering in fear.

I had been beating her up for disobeying me and trying to act rebellious. She tried attacking the maid who brought her food, she tried to leave her room and I could go on. It was sure taking her time to come to terms with everything.

"Sir she-" the maid started but I raised my hand and she shut up.

"I-i-i'm-i'm sorry" my darling said looking at her feet hiding her bruised face.

"Leave" I told the maid after I got the plate in her hands. She ran out of the room.

"Please don't hurt me" my darling said. It looked like I finally broke her but the fact was she still had that urge to still fight and I admired that.

"I'm not going to hurt you" I said then sat down next to her making her flinch.
"Why aren't you eating"

"I wasn't hungry" she said looking at her hands.

"You haven't been eating since you got here and that was like six days ago" I said.

"I uh i-" I cut her off before she could lie to me again.

"I will feed you and I don't want you to refuse me" I said and she slowly nodded.

I got the folk then stuffed it with the pasta and brought it to her mouth. She slowly opened her mouth then remove the pasta from the folk with her lips. I repeated this Action several times until the plate was emptied.

She looked so tense as I fed her like I would just eat her or something. I never wanted my beloved to be scared of me,I just wanted her to accept me as hers. Every time she shed a tear was punishment for me.

"Amanda-" I started but was cut off when I wanted to touch her and she moved away.

"I don't want you to be scared of me. I regret hurting you like I did. What can I do to make it up" I said and she began crying.

"Maybe you could let Me go"she said and I clenched my jaw.

" why do you want to leave so badly "I asked trying to sound calm.

'She will never obey you. She will only hurt you'

'You were wrong Hunter ,she is just like the rest she will never understand'

'Kill her while you have time hunter, end her and it will stop your pain' the voices in my head said.

" because I don't like being held captive. I miss my family, I miss my friends and I miss the old hunter "she said looking away from me. I still had a chance to make her love me .

" that Hunter isn't gone. All I ask is for you to do as I say and that Hunter will be back "I said and she shook her head.

" Hunter why did you kill all those people "she asked and I sighed.

" they had hurt me a great deal and I don't like people who betray me"I said and she sighed.

" you won't get anything by keeping me Here. I will never love you"she said and I smiled.

"I'm not so sure about that" I said.

"Please I want to go home" she cried.

"Stop crying my little vixen, tears are a sign of weakness and I don't like you showing any sign of weakness in front of me" I demanded and she quickly wiped her tears.

"I'm going out, get ready by eight we are having dinner" I said and she slowly nodded.

"Can i ask for a favor" she asked as i stood up.

"In this house any desire of yours will be granted" I said and she also stood but didn't look up at me.

"May I leave this room for a while, I feel bored all alone" she said playing with her fingers.

"Fine, I can show you around more before I leave. But don't get any ideas up in that pretty little head. Vixen you are never leaving me" I said and she nodded.

I intertwined my hand with her tiny ones and she flinched a bit. I placed a kiss on her forehead before we walked out.

I showed her rooms i knew would interest her like the library, the gym, my study etc. I knew she was trying to figure out ways to escape and I was willing to play along to make her happy.

See how much i wanted to see her happy. Even if she succeeded in escaping the mansion, there was no where she could hide from me.

When we were going to the next room. She said she was thirsty so I took her to the kitchen. She drunk up and as we were making our way upstairs a couple of guards walked up to us.

"Sir we found this man trying to poison the Madame's food earlier" a guard said dropping a blood man to my feet who began begging.

"I'm sorry sir I don't know what I was thinking, I will never repeat this aging please" he pleaded.

"You tried to poison my beloved. You son of a bitch" I said then kicked him on his chest and he now laid on the floor.

"Please Sir" he tried and I took out my gun and shot him.

My beloved gasped then covered her mouth as tears spilled down her face.

"What did I fucking say about crying" I asked annoyed and her body began shaking.

"S-s-s-sorry" she said still staring at the guy laying died in the floor.

"Clean this up. Throw him in the woods" I said and the guard nodded.

I placed my hands around my beloved and we continued walking. She refused to look up at me and she was shivering as I kept my arm around her.

"I would never hurt you beloved. I live to protect you" I said but she didn't reply.

"I-i-i-i'm tired" she whispered.

"I'll escort you to your room"i said and she nodded.

We walked to her room and when she got in,she practically ran out of my arms onto the bed. I won't lie and say that,that action didn't hurt me because it did.

" Amanda I don't want you to be scared of me. I want you to be free to speak your mind like you did before "I said and she averted her gaze to the ground but kept quiet.

" Amanda I'm still the same. Stop fighting this "I said and she finally met my gaze. Her eyes were filled with tears.

" you are just a heartless serial killer Hunter. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking that I will ever fall for you because that will never happen. You beat me up,you shout at me,you keep me Locked up and you scare the life out of me do you really think I could ever love you "she said piercing a knife in my heart.

" why are you distancing yourself from me"I asked clenching my fits.

"Distancing myself. Hunter that's all I want from you. I want to go extremely far from you and everything related to you and I don't care if I hurt you or not" she said and I sighed.

"My beloved little vixen, I don't have a heart so you can't hurt me with your words. I'm going out I'll be home in time for our date" I said and she turned away from me.

"You can just leave and never return" she whispered wounding me more.

"I'm waiting for the day when you finally accept that you belong to me" I said then walked out of her room and slammed the door closed.

She was so aggregating at time but I couldn't let her get to me. She was mine and she had to learn to accept that. I just wondered what I could use to make her see this. I angrily stomped off to my room.

I took out my phone and dialed Zack's number. I was angry and just wanted to blow off some steam. After a few tries he picked up.

"what the fuck took you that long. You can't seriously Still be with that slut" I said as soon as he picked up.

"Calm down dad,I was taking a shower. I ditched the bitch a while back" he said and i sat on the bed.

"Ugh I'm extremely angry right now" I said and Zack chuckled.

"Aren't you ever angry" he said as I tapped my finger on my sheets.

"Will you fucking help or not" I asked and his laughter died down.

"Actually I was planning on calling you later. I have a new victim for you" he said.

"Great send me the address" I said running a hand in my hair.

"I'm tagging along on this one. It will be fun"

"It's been a while since we we went out and had some fun. Get ready I'm picking you up in ten"

"I'll be waiting"
»»»»»»»

"You sure you want to do this" I asked and Zack chuckled as he stared at the mansion.

"Really Hunter. I just to blow off some steam as well" he said then let out a sigh.

" any problem"I asked and he nodded.

"The man who killed my parents is in there, he is also the man who told your father about your plans that night your mother was...-" he started but cut himself off when my grip on the wheel tightened.

"I found my motivation to destroy that asylum the same night. I had to watch them do that to my mom" I said as anger boiled inside of me.

"Shall we" Zack asked.

"Cameras"

"Disabled"

"Security alarm"

"Cut off"

"Telephones and cellphones"

"Blocked. No one is able to make phone calls in the house"

"Let's get this show on the road" I said then we both loaded our guns.

We got of the car and made our way to the mansion which was a bit isolated from people. The neighborhood only had a few houses and they were far from each other. The dead silence was pleasing to me.

That idiot didn't have guards anywhere around which was a bummer. I need him aware I was coming but anyway. When life gives you lemons add salt to it and throw it back at life.

We practically walked right through his doors. We searched for a while and found him making out with his wife in their room.

"Oh man baby don't stop" his wife mourned and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh man baby don't stop" Zack imitated and laughed.

The couple pulled away and stared at us like they were watching a horror movie.

"What are you doing here get the fuck out" the man shouted.

"Why would we do that, we just arrived" I said then took out my gun and they gasped.

"No no please don't hurt us. Take anything you like" the woman said as she stared at my gun with wide eyes.

"What the fuck lady do you think we are robbing your house" Zack asked then moved closer to them.

"Stay away" the man said then grabbed a gun from under his pillow and aimed it at Zack who stopped in his tracks.

As a reflex I also aimed the gun at the guy. Zack was the only one to call my family and that being said I could lay down my life for him. I protected him and he protected me. We had each others backs.

"Drop the gun or I'll shoot you" I ordered but he kept a firm grip on the gun.

I shot his leg and he rolled over the bed and landed on the floor shouting while his wife screamed rushing to him.

"What do you want"the woman cried.

" revenge "Zack said then took out some hand cuffs.

He grabbed the woman then tried to cuff her but she fought him trying to run away. He punched her and she fell to the ground.

He finally succeed in cuffing her,he also tied up her legs and did the same to her husband. Zack had a smile on his face the entire time thinking on what to do to them.

He finally decided on taking them down stairs to their living room. They were duck taped and were placed on the middle of the room. We moved all the furniture so they could have a good view of what we were about to do.

Zack went in the kitchen then came back with two base ball bat and two bottles of alcohol.

" here you go. I found these I'm the fridge "he said and handed me the bottle then the base ball bat.

" it's a but quiet here, why don't you put some music for us "I said and he smirked.

" great idea "he said then looked around for the remote. Once he found it the room was filled with loud ear piercing music.

" this is going to be fun "I shouted then drunk half of the bottle.

We began smashing the living room. Breaking anything breakable and boy was that a lot. It was really fun smashing glass and all.

I was actually laughing my ass off which I didn't do often. I grabbed a couple of their family photos and throw them at the wall breaking them all.

This couple loved money more than their own daughter so breaking their house and destroying their expensive interior decoration was the perfect way to torment them.

And it was working because they were in tears when we started. They shook their heads when we were about to break the TV, table and flowers vase. But what the heck breaking things was fun.

I looked up and grinned. The man looked at where I was staring and his eyes widened.
He shook his head rapidly that might have fallen off.

" you wanna say something"Zack asked then took off the duck tape.

"Please kill my wife but stop smashing my mansion" Mr Chris cried and his wife's eye's widened and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ouch Mr Chris that's just harsh" I said then looked up again.

"What's wrong Hunter" Zack asked and I brought my gaze to him.

"It's too bright in here" I said and he smirked.

"Then turn them off" he said.

I took out my gun and aimed it at the ceiling light and shot it three times then the chandelier crushed down and fell right next to the couple.

"Oh men,I really thought that would land on you" Zack said.

"You broken almost everything in here please leave us alone" he pleaded.

"You don't remember us do you" I asked and he shook his head.

"You killed my parents and have the guts to tell me you don't remember me" Zack asked then ran a hand in his hair.

"You're that little boy. The son of Mr Adams" he said and his eyes widened.
"Oh god please don't kill me. I have a daughter, you can have her" he said.

"If I have your daughter will my parents come back to life. Do you fucking think it will erase everything" Zack shouted then threw the bottle in his hand near Chris.

"Please-"

"Hunter let's go" Zack said and I turned to him.

"Leave,it's only been an hour. We haven't even began physically hurting them" I said and Zack sighed.

"I came here to blow off some stem and I'm calm now. Come on" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What about them" I asked and he turned to them.

"Wanna see some fire works" he asked.

"Fireworks" I asked and he nodded.

"Come on Hunter you should really see this"he said then began walking away.

I followed him to where he was going and he led me back to the car. He leaned against the car staring at the mansion. He had something going through his head.

" what the fuck Zack. What's going on"I asked and he pointed to the mansion.

"Look at that" he said.

I turned around and about six seconds later,the entire mansion was in flames,it exploded. That son of a bitch planted a bomb and he didn't think of informing me.

"You son of a-" i started but he cut me off.

"I knew you would enjoy the view" Zack said and i chuckled.

"True, i love it a lot" I said and he sighed.

"Have you fucked her yet" he suddenly asked and i leaned against the car as well.

"Nah,she's still trying to escape"I said and Zack lightly laughed.

"That must be really annoying" he said and I nodded.

"It is but I'm hunter and I get what I want. I will tame her and make her obey me "

"Then why aren't you forcing yourself on her"

"If I rape her,I will lose her forever because she will never forgive me. I want her to be happy,I want to see her laugh once again"

"Try hitting her less and just show her the hunter she is used too"

"Do you really think that would work"

"It's worth a try. Anyway I might drop by your house to see her some time"

"At least she should have someone to talk to but I doubt she will want to see you"

"It's worth a try"

"I guess you are right. So why didn't you torture them to death"

"I got bored and it's not like him killing my parents had a big impact. They kicked me out of their house"

"So you weren't angry he killed your parents, you were angry because you didn't kill them"

"You understand me Hunter"

"I hate to leave but I have a date with my lady. I have to go" I said with a grin.

I had a feeling that night was going to be nothing more than special. A date with my beloved what more could be more exciting.
________

Hey everyone Hope you liked the chapter.😀😀😀

What do you think of Hunter's behavior towards Amanda.😀

Don't forget to continue voting commenting and sharing your ideas.😀😀

Peace 😘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.1K 273 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
235 24 12
"I Thought this would be a memorable day, having gathered confidence and courage to give this day my all, I scoff at how ironic I visualise this day...
91.3K 2.3K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
22.1K 554 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...