Ημίθεος [BTS]

By hoseokshope19940218

in which seven men discover their true identities. demigod (Ημίθεος) n: a being with partial divine status, s... More

ένα
δυο
τρία
τέσσερα
πέντε
έξι
επτά
οκτώ
εννέα
δέκα
έντεκα
δώδεκα
δεκατρία
δεκατέσσερα
δεκαπέντε
δεκαέξι
δεκαεπτά
δεκαοχτώ
δεκαεννιά
είκοσι
είκοσι ένα
είκοσι δυο
είκοσι τρία
είκοσι τέσσερα
είκοσι πέντε
είκοσι έξι
είκοσι επτά
είκοσι οκτώ
τριάντα
τριάντα ένα
τριάντα δυο
τριάντα τρία
τριάντα τέσσερα
τριάντα πέντε
τριάντα έξι
τριάντα επτά
τριάντα οκτώ

είκοσι εννέα

437 23 7
By hoseokshope19940218

LOWKEY JUST WROTE SOME SHIT. HOPEFULLY IT MAKES SENSE. ' ᴰᵁᴹᴮ ᵀᴵᴿᴱᴰ

"Are you angry with me, brother?" Jeonghan looks at SeokJin, placing a hand on his hip before sighing.

Jeonghan has caught he and Jimin entering the tower and decided to follow his older brother up to Mt. Olympus.

"I could never be mad at you. I just wish you told me. I could've been there to help you too." SeokJin shakes his head, looking him in the eyes.

"You know I couldn't do that, Jeonghan. I don't know who will accept this information or degrade me until I've had it. I'm sorry but I couldn't take that chance." Jeonghan nods in understanding.

"I'm grateful that mother accepted this. She's never been like the other gods and goddesses. And...I do believe that Hades and Jimin will help you tremendously. And I will too." SeokJin smiles at him and hugs him tightly.

"Thank you, brother. Thank you."

...

Walking into the study on the third floor, Taemin scans the books on the shelves before he finds one that peaks his interest. He looks toward the door and around as he sits.

Yoongi had texted him and told him to meet at the study. He was surprised Yoongi knew of it. Demigods aren't really told about the study unless reading is a hobby.

"Hello, Taemin..." Looking up, he sees a three boys who he's never seen before. They had a aura about them that was telling Taemin to run.

"Who are you?" One of them step forward, a smirk on his face.

"Name's Jackson. We were told that you've been very troubling and that we need to handle you." Taemin stands, looking at the other two who almost hid away. He could tell they were dragged into it.

"My father sent you three didn't he? And you lured me to the study. I knew it was weird for Yoongi to suggest this place." Suddenly, it hit him hard.

"Where's Yoongi?" The first guy chuckles deeply.

"I don't think I have to tell you that, do I?" The rolls up his sleeves.

"Grab him." The other two look at each other before grabbing Taemin.

"So what, you guys are just going to beat the shit out of me. What point will it prove. If this is my father's way of getting me back, he's got another thing coming." Jackson smiles at him, grabbing his jaw tightly and forcing him to look up.

"Oh no...see your precious father doesn't even want you anymore. He wanted us to show you what happened to those who sided with Hades. That you are to be treated how you decided to be...like dirt." Taemin glares at him before he gets punched in the stomach. The strong force knocks the wind out of him and he leans forward a little, the other two sitting him back up. He earns another to his jaw.

"Hold him straight, B!" The thin one nods shyly before pulling Taemin up straight. He glares at Jackson, his hands balled into fists.

"You'll regret this." Jackson laughs, a sinister smile on his face.

"Nah. I think this will be one hell of a time for me." Groans and winces leave Taemin as the punches keep coming. He could feel his heart drown in hatred as the hits became harder.

Taemin thought that things would turn out okay.

He thought he would get My. Olympus to see.

To see that Hades is not all bad. And that Mt. Olympus is not all good.

But the tragic fact that his father, his blood, sent a man to beat him to a pulp, made his heart sink and made him ball up his fists so tight, his nails dig into his palms.

"You responsive, boy?" Jackson teases when his punches stop. Taemin glares up at him, blood pouring from his mouth like a water faucet. Jackson grabs his face again and smiles.

"Haven't seen a face this fucked up in a while." Taemin spits at him and sees blood splatter onto Jackson's face. He watches him grow furious.

"You little fucker!" One of the boys let him go and he steps in front of Taemin.

"That's enough, brother." Jackson wipes his face, glaring at Taemin.

"Move, Mark. Im not done with that fucking traitor yet." Mark doesn't move  he only stares his brother in the eyes.

"This isn't right. You know that. I know that. BamBam knows. Me and B only agreed to this because Eros threatened us. We came here to do what we were asked and that's it. We're done. Lets go." Jackson huffs in aggravation before Mark starts leading him out. BamBam lets Taemin go and lays him on the floor gently.

"I'm so sorry, Mr." Before he could run off, Taemin grabs his wrist.

"Where...where is he?" BamBam looks down, avoiding eye contact.

"He...he's in Mt. Olympus...paying for the crimes he committed. The murder of those two boys." Taemin lets him go and sees him run off before standing. He was still very dizzy from the beating, but he didn't care. He struggles but makes his way to the elevator. As he makes it, it dings and opens to SeokJin and Jeonghan walking out.

"Oh my god, Taemin. What happened?" Taemin shakes his head.

"I-I...Mt. Oly-lympus..." Getting the message, the two help him all the way up to Mt. Olympus. Not stopping there, he tells them about Yoongi and they find search until they find Yoongi, who was on trial amongst the other gods and goddesses.

"Is it true, young demigod, that you are responsible to the deaths of two men at your previous place of education?" Yoongi nods without hesitation, making others gasps or say distasteful things.

"Murder is unacceptable here and there is no other choice but to accept the consequences. I sentence you, Min Yoongi, to d-"

"Stop!" Everyone looks at the door and sees the two red heads helping Taemin. Eros frowns.

"This isn't fair...." Zeus stands, walking over to the beaten man.

"What happened to you?" Taemin shakes his head.

"That's not important! You can't kill off a man because of this. It isn't his fault. If you hadn't kept that fucking rule in place about us never growing with our parents, then he would have know about that power and this could have been avoided. You can't blame him for a power he had no control over and didn't even know it existed at the time. It isn't-" Taemin's legs grow weak and he gets lightheaded, making him stop.

"Young man...what has happened to you? Why are you in this state?" Finally regaining a pit of his composure, Taemin glares at Eros. He knew the god could sense him.

"Ask that bastard father why. He send demigods to do this to me and threatened them." Everyone looks at Eros, who didn't look even a little bothered.

"Are you all going to really believe a boy who sided with Hades? Unbelievable." Zeus looks back at Taemin, sighing.

"As for Yoongi, you are correct. I will go back and think of a tamer punishment for the young man." The chains that bound Yoongi's wrists and ankles together vanish and he runs over to Taemin.

"We need to get you to the infirmary. Like now." Yoongi grabs onto his boyfriend, his grip making the taller hiss in pain. Before leaving, Taemin looks back at Zeus.

"Thank you." He glares at his father one last time before they go back down and get Taemin into the infirmary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 82 2
Eden /ˈiː.dən/ [noun]: A state of innocence, bliss, or ultimate happiness. Paradise. *** [Cult AU] [44k]
194 9 11
When everything is monitored! When you are punished for rebel! Universe let his part to take birth in the form of seven bodies! Seven bodies - One...
4.7K 108 18
story on the events from being idol to eachother forever 💜 🔥Light 🔞mature #6 bantan #80minsuga #624btssmut #733idol #581kookmin #77jm #758 jk #2...
46K 705 21
This time the gods and goddesses of Olympus decided that they need a heir in case they wanted to step down. But the heir didn't know why they steppin...