shared mate

By AmandaTraft

Love knows no bounds. Can love heal the scars of the past. Melissa has been though so much in her life, her p... More

My Destiny
My New Life?
Crash Your Party?
Wow Oh God
The Mating Ceremony
Well I've Always Wanted One
Ding Dong
The Truth
How Rebecca ended up in a cage
Road Trip!!!! Part one
sorry not part 2
Part 2 Road Trip!!!
Where am I?
The New Melissa
Mystery POV
The Awaken
The Mateless?
Healing Touch
The Secret Message
Trouble
That Night
dear readers
That Night Continued..
Morning After
Catch up!!
And You Are?
Pleasure Through the Pain
Girls Day
Mall Adventure
dear readers and fans
Mating Luke
Morning After
Who's There?
Forever Safe
A Deeper Meaning
Completely Mated
Unmistakable Love
Surprise
The Decision
Where Am I?
In My Corner
Divine Love
To New Beginnings
Bait and Switch
Full Moon
copyright
Reunited
Reunited part 2
Returning to The Beginning
hey all
hey new and old fans
Frozen Time
Tears for Friends
No More Secrets
Welcome Home Melissa
Eating for five
Cravings and Nightmares
Am I Awake?
He Won't Let Me Go
not new chapter

Night at the Hotel

1.8K 73 6
By AmandaTraft

Melissa's POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone's fingers running though my hair. I open my eyes to look into beautiful blue eyes, Cole.

"Good morning, beautiful." Cole says leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Where are we?" I ask sitting up.

"We are still about 7 hours away." Luke says from the driver seat.

I look to see Mark is in the passenger seat so I guess Travis is driving Cole's bike. I look over to Cole and he leans over and kisses me, grabbing my hair he deepens the kiss making pleasure burst inside me. I moan and Cole growls kissing me more then letting go turning his head. He then starts to rub his head against my hair. He has been acting a little strange lately but I just can't put my finger on why.

"Someone is loving this morning." I say laughing.

I look up to see his eyes slightly glowing at first I think maybe he's turned on but now I'm not to sure. Can he sense that. After a moment he smiles.

"Of course, I am." Cole smirks.

I then hear Luke bust out laughing in the front.

"About as loving as a polar bear." He gets out still laughing.

"Whatever, are we still stopping at a hotel so we can shower, eat and rest." Cole growls at Luke.

"Yeah, Travis said he found one with a open booking for a penthouse room." Luke says still chuckling.

We pull into the parking lot of a huge hotel. After the guys deal with the check-in we get into a elevator. Wow talk about so hot you have to bite your knuckle. I go to the back in the center while they follow in. Travis and Luke on either side of me, then Cole and Mark. Cole hits the button for our floor. As the door shuts I feel the completely surrounded by raw male energy. It was enough to make me weak in the knees and instantly feel wet. I look up and lock eyes with Cole who's eyes are glowing.

He smirks, and I blush turning my head to Mark who's eyes are also glowing, I turn to see Travis and Luke's are also glowing. Oh shit, I swallow and bite my lip trying to make small talk I say.

"So can't wait to meet everyone." I say smiling.

I feel a hand come grip my hip pulling me into Travis's chest looking up in shock I see his glowing green eyes.

"Trying to run away, babe." He growls as his other hand slides up my chin holding my head captive so I couldn't look away.

Heat floods through my body, I grip onto his shirt trying to keep my head clear, failing as heat and pleasure start clouding my head.
I lean up to kiss him when I hear the elevator ding as we reach our floor.

I hear chuckling as I step away Travis.

"Not fair." I say as I step away and follow Mark and Cole out of the elevator.

"Don't worry we will make it up to you tonight." Luke says licking his lips and winking at me.

We enter a huge penthouse room. Wow talk about high class, I wasn't broke when I lived alone but damn these guys are in another whole class bracket then me. Plus I could never afford this. Just as I was thinking about our difference I feel arms wrapped around from behind and turn to look into Mark's kind eyes.

"You should jump into the shower or bath if you want." Mark says while rubbing my shoulders.

"Thanks I think I will." I say as I hug him.

He's so sweet I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me. The bathroom is huge done in tan colors, with a huge walk-in shower and huge tub. I get undressed leaving my clothes in a pile on the floor I turn on the shower and stand under the warm water letting it wash over my tired body. Last night was something else I haven't talked to them about it I know I should but they look preoccupied with something else. Deep in thoughts I don't hear the bathroom door open, nor do I hear someone come into the shower with me until I feel arms wrapped around me.

Mark, I know instantly who it is. My hair is moved aside and I feel his lips on my neck as his arms tighten around me. I moan feeling heat spread though me. I turn to find his lips looking into his honey glowing eyes. I grab his neck pulling him into a steamy, sexy kiss. He growls and lifts me so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck plunging my tounge into his mouth making him growl and slam me into the wall of the shower. Sliding his free hand up between us I feel him grab and massage my boob making me moan into his mouth as pleasure rolls though me. His mouth leaves mine making it's way down my neck sucking and biting his way down making me moan and grab his hair holding him close I feel pleasure climbing inside me. His mouth reaches my boob, taking my nipple into his mouth.

"Mark!" I moan rolling my eyes back in pleasure.

He grabs my hips thrusting into me as he reclaims my mouth. Heat and pleasure climbs as he thrusts into me. My nails claw into back as I reach my peak taking him with me as we reach reach maximum pleasure. He kisses me and smiles. Totally spent Mark helps me wash and get into clean underwear and a bathrobe.

Opening the door I see the guys looking at us.

"Someone was turned on with all that screaming." Travis says winking at me.

I turn red and look at Mark who smiles.

"It's ok Travis it's our night tonight." Luke says biting his lip looking at me with a heated look.

Oh my these guys are going to be the death of me.

"We ordered dinner come eat." Cole says.

Travis grabs my hand and pulls me towards a table full of delicious food. I go to sit in my own seat only to be pulled into Travis's lap.

"No love, you'll sit here." He says as he slips his hand into my robe and rubs my stomach.

Cole makes me a plate, putting a bunch of food on it before setting it before me.

"That's way to much, I can't eat all that." I say my eyes wide in shock.

His eyes start to slightly glow again.

"Eat, please." Luke says as he sits next to me and Travis.

I go ask what they are keeping from me. Only to have Travis put a spoonful of pasta into mouth.

"I can feed myself." I say to Travis.

"I know you can, I want to." He says with his hand starting to rub my stomach again.

After I eat most of the food on my plate they finally let me get up.

"Ugh, man I'm so full I think I'll pop." I say patting my stomach.

"How about some after dinner exercise?" Travis says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards one of the rooms.

"Goodnight Cole and Mark." Luke says laughing and following after us, closing the door behind us.

"Wait" I say backing up, running right into Luke's chest.

"No, forgive me love." Luke says grasping my shoulders.

Travis approches, reaching out he unties my belt opening my robe. Luke peals it off my shoulders letting it fall to the ground. I'm left in matching pair of lacey black panties and bra. I feel Luke's fingers slide up my back to my bra unclasping my hook. Travis reaches out and pulls it down my arms making it fall and join my robe on the floor. I gasp going to cover myself Travis grabs my hands pulling them up he wraps my hands around Luke's neck. Keeping one hand holding mine around his neck Luke let's the other roam down my body to my panties.

He runs his fingers down front of my panties making me moan. Travis grabs my head thrusting his tounge into my mouth. Heat explodes in my body. Reaching down Travis rolls my nipples between his fingers making me moan more into his mouth.

Taking his clothes off Travis sits up against the headboard and motions me to come to him. I climb on top of the bed and crawl towards him. He grabs my head in his hands making me meet his mouth sliding his tongue into my mouth. As I feel heat wrapping around my body I feel Luke slide my panties down to my knees. I feel his sex hit my enterence, making me bite Travis's lip making him groan in pleasure. Luke grabs my hips thrusting into me.

Pleasure washes over me, Travis's fingers trail down my stomach to between my thighs, touching me there making scream and reach my peak I bite Travis on the shoulder as bright, hot pleasure washes over me. Bringing Luke with me I hear him reach his climax gripping my hips as he does.

Travis then pulls me up by the shoulders making me straddle his lap.
I feel a very turned on Travis hit my core making me moan. He smirks as he grips my hips.

"You're ours babe forever." He says as he slams upward entering me.

I scream bending backward leaning against Luke's chest, he takes my hands wrapping them back around his neck as Travis thrusts into me from below. Using one hand he turns my head to meet his mouth, and slips his tounge into my mouth. I feel the heat wrapping around me and I reach my second climax quick as I'm riding the waves of pleasure Travis grips my hips and he reaches his as well.

Absolutely exhausted I fall on to Travis's chest. Turning me to lay on the bed Travis and Luke wrap around me as they cover us with a blanket and turn out the lights.

"Goodnight babe." Travis says kissing my head.

"Goodnight love." Luke says settling his hand on my stomach spooning close to me.

"Goodnight guys." I reply before sleep completely takes me over.

******************************************4 hours later***********

Melissa's POV

I wake up with the moonlight spilling in though the window and across the bed onto us. I look to see both Luke and Travis dead asleep. Smirking a little, good maybe I wore them out as well. I smile as I carefully slip out from their intangled limbs. Man I need a drink. Picking up my panties and bra I quickly and quietly put them on as well as a pair of shorts and a tank top tieing my hair up in a sloppy bun.

I walk over to the kitchen and open the fridge to see juice. I want ice if I remember correctly there was a ice machine in the hall. I grab a cup and making sure I have a key card I leave the room. I walk into a dead quiet hallway. There is only 2 other penthouse rooms up here. As I bend to get ice and turn to return to the room. I meet the eyes of another person making my stomach drop.

No way in hell it's the woman from the gas station. Fuck my instincts are scream run. She is at the end of the hall by the elevator. She sees me and a creepy smile comes onto her face. Fear frezzes me in place. My heart pounds as she slowly makes her way to me.

Reaching out a hand she says. "Come."

I find myself reaching a hand out to her, before we touch a sharp pain comes to my head making me blink as if coming out of a dream I come out of to see the woman on the floor grabbing her head in pain. I look up past her to see none other then the goddess with a pissed off look on her face staring down at the woman.

"What are you doing? Use your power now!" She shouts at me.

Snapping out of my trance I try to stop time as I look down I see it worked.

"Run now, go back to the guys." She says as she starts to disappear.

I run yanking the key card out of my pocket. I slide the card seeing green I yank the door open. Looking back I see a very pissed off woman getting up from the floor and starting to run at me. Shit I get in slamming the door closed behind me locking door. I hear her slam into the door hissing at me. Vampire has to be. I scream as loud as I can making the guys come busting into the room.

As I let go of the door and sink into the floor I can hear the vampire run away. Just as the Cole reaches me I feel something dripping from my nose I reach up to see blood on my hand. The world starts to blacken around and I pass out. Last thing I hear is my guys yelling.

************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I'll try to update every weekend so keep a eye out for it. Like, comment, tell me what you think. Love you guys thank you for reading my story.

Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 5 7
Revenge. That's the only thing she thinks about. Until she finds her mate. Then is it revenge or life? Which will she give up? Who would guess that h...
4.2K 144 23
Claudia now has to make the difficult decision of choosing between her TWO mates..choosing Elizabeth will keep her family together,and choosing Alexa...
139 1 17
He saved her from a terrible car accident when she was a just kid but she still lost her parents. She has no memory of that night but when he comes b...
3.9K 32 45
Zenny, who is scarred by her past somehow is just existing. She has friends but at the same time she fells void. What will happen when she meets Zec...