Obsidian (Sequel to Alien) Ja...

By goldensunflowers98

Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evi... More

Obsidian (Sequel to Alien) Jason McCann Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Trailer for Alien
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
New Story Alert: Ceasefire (Draco Malfoy)

Chapter 48

70.8K 1.5K 1.4K
By goldensunflowers98

WARNING: HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT OWN RISK

Juliet's POV

"Jay Jay no-" I go to say but he just keeps walking downstairs and all the gang stares at him. "Hey guys! Princess and I are going to go bake now!" he squeals and I instantly face palm. Oh muffins...

"Jason, are you okay?" Carter asks as everyone stares confused. Before Jason could answer, I take the time, without thinking, to do something that I know will get him out of Hekoran mode.

I grab his arm and bite it really hard. He yelps loudly and throws me off of him. I land on my butt, though it didn't hurt because of the soft carpet. "Holy fucking shit! OW!" he yells, looking at me like I was crazy. I smile in accomplishment as I see his eyes were the normal golden amber instead of the bright purple.

"What the hell was that for?" He growls, rubbing the sore bite mark. I shrug innocently and give him my puppy dog eyes. "Sawry, Jay J-Jay." I say, making fake tears well up in my eyes.

He immediately softens and sighs. "It's okay, kitten. Come here. I'm sorry for throwing you." He says, bending down and scooping me up in his arms. I fake sniffle and bury my head in his neck with a large smirk on my face as he starts walking back upstairs, leaving the gang behind confused and wondering.

Jason's POV:

Few days later

I walked fast down the steps to go see where Juliet was. I was actually in a good mood today. Ever since that night, everything in the world has just seemed so much brighter and happier. Fuck I'm becoming soft. I've always seen the world as a dark cold place with stupid humans who I despise immensely.

I was on the last step and started looking around the house for her. I was just about to go into the kitchen before I stopped dead in my tracks.

Tyler stood in between Juliet's legs with her finger in his mouth, feeding him some of the food off of it.

She giggled as he closed his eyes and sucked the food off her finger.

He had his hands on either of her thighs as they were inches away from each other.

She was smiling and blushing like crazy. I've always loved seeing her like that, but right now I fucking hate it and I want to kill everything in my way.

Who the fuck does she think she is? Doesn't she know who the fuck she belongs to? Anger and jealousy courses through me as I stared at them.

Juliet probably thought of it as friendly fun but I sure as hell know he fucking didn't.

Looks like my little kitten needs to know who she belongs too. She needs to be taught a little lesson. She'll see what I have in store for her.

I stomped away angrily up to my office. I swiped my finger and walked in immediately, throwing my Armani suit jacket I had on onto the couch I had in here.

I immediately went to my tray of whiskey and poured myself a glass. The familiar burn ran down my throat as I sighed in content. Consuming alcohol will just make me angrier but I don't care.

****

Juliet's POV:

I made cupcakes today and I wanted somebody to try them so the would be perfect for my Jay Jay. I wanted to do something a little special for him. I honestly love him now more then I ever have. I'm finally happy. I don't see the world as a big and scary place anymore. Jay Jay brightens my world.

Tyler was kind enough to try them for me to see if they work perfect. He was such a big goof ball making me laugh. He's a total sweetheart and I think he's my new best friend. Next to Carter, of course.

I skipped upstairs with the 4 cupcakes I made for Jay Jay, each one a different flavour. I can't wait to see what my baby boy thinks.

I skipped down to his office happily and scanned my finger. I walked in and the tray shook in my hands at the sight.

There he sat, whiskey in hand, his elbow rested on the chair handle as he rubbed his face stressfully. His shirt was unbuttoned making my kitty clench at my favourite sight.

He glared ahead of him with his jaw clenched showcasing his gorgeous jaw line that I just want to place kisses along. My Jay Jay was perfect.

I closed the door behind me and walked over to him with a grin on my face.

"Hi Jay Jay," I cooed, a blush appearing on my checks as I played with the bottom of my dress.

"Juliet," he muttered, taking a sip. I frown a little at his tone and no nickname, but I shrug it off.

"I made you cupcakes and I brought up 4 because I didn't know which one you'd like best," I giggled. "I made them to perfection and made the gang try them."

"You did, didn't you?" He licks his lip as he glares over at me.

"...Yeah?" I say more as a question. "Ty Ty helped me."

"You have a nick name for him now?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Mhm I gave him a nick name because I like him," I smile.

Jason's eyes were turning a dark shade as he was breathing loudly and heavily. He stood up from his chair, drowning the rest of his drink and walking over to me.

"Up Up!" I giggle, setting the cupcakes down and raising my arms for him to pick me up. He glares instead and in one quick motion, slams me into the wall and holds my arms above my head.

I wince and whine, squirming to get out of his grip. "Ouchie, Jay Jay. That hurted." I pout. "Shut up and quit moving." He growls, using his commanding Absidian voice. I freeze and whimper at his tone. He's never used that voice on my before.

"Now tell me," He starts, drawing lines down the side of my face slowly with his finger. "How many time do I have to tell you that you're mine, little girl?"

"I-I am yours, JayJay. I didn't do any-" he cuts me off by swatting my ass as hard as he could. I yelp and squirm at the sudden harsh pain, tears brimming my eyes. "Shut up. It was a rhetorical question. " he hisses. I guess he feels a little bad because he lifts up my dress, reaches into my panties, and starts massaging my sore bottom harshly with his large rough hands. He was pretty much just gripping and manhandling it though as a silent tear rolls down my face.

"Since you're having such a hard time remembering, my precious little one, I've decided to remind you." He snarls. "How does that sound?" he asks and I just stare up at him shocked. Seeing this, he smacks my bum even harder than before and I shriek, trying to sink to the ground out of his grasp. "N-no no n-no!" I cry as I make it out of his arms and start crawling away to the door fast

"You've been such a bad girl, Juliet....I'm going to fix that." he tsks as he quickly overpowers me and rips me up, tossing me over his shoulder. I whimper at his words. I was a good girl... His good girl.

He walks out of the office, down the hall, and into our bedroom. The whole time he was punishing my now red, sore bum with his harsh rough hands as they collided with my cheeks. I try to cover my bum with my qwn hands but that only made him madder.

I'm suddenly tossed onto the bed and I lay there in shock while my bum radiated pain. I make a small whimper sound as I hear Jason take off his belt, but I'm surprised when he ties my hands to the headboard with it. It was tight, but loose enough to flip me over. As the panic was rushing though my head, I couldn't help but be turned on by all of this and the predatory possessive look in Jason's eyes.

He rips off my dress and panties in one quick motion and I blush at being exposed. I couldn't stop myself from moaning as his talented mouth and tongue attacked my breasts and neck. He growls lifting his head and smacks my face, not enough to bruise but enough to sting and get his point across. "Shut that pretty mouth up." he hisses, taking my panties and shoving them into my mouth.

He strips himself, flips me over, and lifts me so my bum was in the air, my hands still tied. I make a small fussing sound since it wasn't the most comfortable position, but I am rewarded with another hard strike to my bottom. By this time, I was refraining from grinding all over his hard c*ck.

I feel his fingers slide up and down my slit, collecting my juices, and he laughs mockingly. "Oh you're so wet, kitten. Did I make you do that?... Such a dirty little whore." he growls as he leans over me to whisper in my ear. He takes my wetness from his fingers and spreads it all over his c*ck.

As he leans over me, his body oozing alpha male dominance, he lines up his c*ck to my slit. I'm surprised when he takes my panties out of my mouth. "I'm going to fuck you so hard right now, you won't be able to walk for days. You are MINE, damn it, and you're going to take it all. Yes, sir?" he snarls, his voice deep with dominance and lust.

"Yes, sir." I whimper. "Good girl." he coos before shoving in the panties back into my mouth harshly.

My scream was muffled by the panties when he suddenly slams into me, not giving me anytime to adjust before he starts thrusting hard.

"So..fucking..tight.." he moans as he slides in and out of my kitty, which was still sore from the other day. He grips my hair in his hand and yanks my head back so we lock eyes as his other hand wraps around my throat.

His mouth constantly spurts out curse words while his thrusts only get quicker and harder. His harsh heavy breaths were brushing past my ear and I felt my kitty clench. I blush as a muffled moan comes out of my mouth and I feel him smirk in my hair. "Such a dirty little girl," he coos and I can only moan in response as pleasure coursed through my veins.

When he feels us both getting closer to ecstasy, he takes the panties out of my mouth as I immediately start gasping and panting with lust. "Now who do you belong to?" he growls in my ear. "You, Jason! I belong to you!" I assure him and he makes a low content hum filled with pleasure at my words.

I feel myself start to shake as my kitty starts spasming. "I'm c-cumming!" I whimper as I clench around his cock. His reponse was a loud hiss and roar as I feel warm liquid spurt and spill into my kitty and womb. This sets off another orgasm and by the end, I was a panting, sweaty, moaning mess.

I hear Jason chuckle evilly as he rests a protective calming hand over my lower stomach, rubbing it in small circles. "Now everyone will know." he smirks as I lay there satisfied yet confused. What did he mean by that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...
7.4K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...
921K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...