One love, One Dream, One dire...

By Biebrauhl1D

Megan was just a normal irish directioner before she met Harry and exchanged numbers, Will Megan and harry fa... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29: - I can't loose you.-
Chapter 30:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 31: -yes or no?-
read:
Epilogue!
REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
READ

Chapter 13:

9.7K 50 15
By Biebrauhl1D

A/N omg thank you so much for all the tweets I got about how much they love this, it means a lot. <3 

 Sorry if theres mistakes or anything. heres chapter 13! :D Fan, comment, vote :) 

*Harry's POV* 

I woke up that morning after a wild night, with Megan and the lads, she was still sleep as usual. I looked at my phone, 10am. I looked at Megan who was laying there so peacefully asleep. She looked so beautiful.

Her eyes opened as if she could tell i was staring at her.

"Morning." She smiled.

"Morning babe." 

"We have to do something today it's the last day before the tour starts!" She said looking at me while opening the blind in the bedroom. The sun beamed in.

"Yeah, what's there to do?"

"Well, with weather like this, how about the beach with you and the lads?"

"Sounds fun!" I beamed while jumping out of the bed. 

"WERE GOING TO THE BEACH WHO'S COMING?"Megan shouted as she walked into the living area part of the tour bus.

"Me!" Niall said.

"Me two!" Louis shouted. 

"Me three!" Zayn and Jodie said at the same time laughing."

"Me four!" Liam smiled.

"That settles it then, we're all going, be ready for 1. It's going to be fun!" I said walking over to the kitchen pouring two bowls of cereal. 

One for me and one for Megan, I poured coco pops into mine and cornflakes into hers, as she don't like coco pops. It's weird that I know these details about her.

"Here you go!" I said smiling handing the bowl to her.

"Thank you!" 

"I'm going to eat mine in the bedroom, I need to get dressed and have a shower." 

"Hey, I need a shower too, hurry up!" 

"Have one with me?" I laughed.

"Oh Harry your so cheeky!" 

"You love it." I added.

"I know." 

I walked into the room and made the bed and finshed off the rest of my breakfast. I walked over to my drawer as I unpacked and pulled out some shorts and a t-shirt and my usual converse. I left them on my bed and stripped to get in the shower. 

I walked into the washroom and ran the shower, I hoped in and left the water run on my curls. All of a sudden Megan walked in. 

"Oh shit! Harry don't mind me!" She said covering her eyes. I giggled.

She walked over anf grabbed her flipflops and walked out laughing. 

* Megan's POV* 

I walked back into the room and got dressed really quickly, tied my hair up in a loose messy bun, and half-skipped to where everyone else was. 

"There you are, where's Harry?" Jodie said walking over to me. 

"The last time I checked he was in the shower, i'll go check and tell him to hurry on Zayn's even dressed before him!" 

I walked into the room and Harry was sitting there putting on his socks. 

"Harry hurry on there all waiting! Come on!" 

"Ok i'm coming." 

I walked out of the room and Harry followed, we got a lift to the beach and we arrived and walked down. We all put our towels down and ran out in the water, the beach was amazing. The water was light blue and the sand an off white colour.

We had a huge beach ball and we were going to play donkey. I got on Harry's shoulders and Jodie got on Zayn's. Niall through the ball to me.

"Catch Megan!" He shouted as I turned around and grabbed the ball.

We threw the ball back and fourth a few times, then got out. 

"Megan can I talk to you?" Niall asked hinting he wanted it to be private.

"Okay." I said walking over confused at what he wanted.

"This has been killing me, and I know your with Harry, but I like you, I really do. I've liked you since the signing but I didn't want to say anything, I know me saying this might make it awkward between us, but I needed to tell you, It was eating at me. Harry makes you happy and you make him very happy, he never shuts up about you. I'm not trying to ruin things between you and him. I just needed to tell you." Niall blurted out.

"What? What really? oh my god Niall I don't even know how to reply to that, I'm sorry, I really love Harry. I've never liked a boy as much as I love Harry. I'm confused."

"Just forget about it, I just needed to tell you. Friends?"

"Of course friends Nialler." I said giving him a hug.

* Harry's POV* 

I could see Megan and Niall talking down the beach, now she just hugged him. What is going on? Why is she hugging him?

"Jodie and I are going to head now, see ya laters." Zayn said waving at me. 

"Alright bye." 

Megan and Niall were walking up, he was looking at the groud like he didn't want to look me in the eye. He just walked over to the other boys. 

"Megan, what was that all about?" Liam asked.

"Niall told me he liked me, but it's okay." I whispered to Liam.

Harry heard me. Shit.

"What? Is this true? Really Niall? MY GIRLFRIEND? I thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend, it was just eating at me. I'm sorry."

"Get out of my sight, I don't want to look at you Niall. GO!" I shouted.

I looked at Megan who was just shocked at what just happened?

Niall walked off and the rest of the boys followed.

* Harry's POV* 

"I guess it's just us then." Megan puffed.

"Yep, just the way I like it." 

" Just forget about the Niall thing, he told me he's not trying to ruin anything."

"He's supposed to be my friend and he likes my girlfriend, no it wasn't okay."

"Come on! Forget about it, lets do something fun!" 

"Like what?"

"We're in Turkey! Lets just be wild!" She laughed.

"How wild?"

"I don't care, i'm down for whatever."

"Just do what i'm doing then."

"Okay!" She said waiting for me to do something.

I took off my top, then my shorts then everything else. She followed doing the same thing. I took her hand.

"Harry what are we doing?" She laughed.

I ran out to sea with her, splashing jumping until we were up to our shoulders. Perfect. As she was smaller then me, she couldn't stand, so she was swimming off. I chased her.

"Come back here you!" I laughed.

"Come and get me." 

I swam after and finally caught her by her little waist. dragged her in closely and kissed her softly, then entering my tongue into her mouth, she kissed me back. Moving her hands around my neck and wrapping her legs aroud me. It felt so magical.

She pulled away and laughed. It's getting cold out come on we better pack up.

"Wait one more!" I said kissing her again.

I still felt the same sparks as I did the first time I kissed her, it reminded me of our first kiss I had on her porch, felt so long ago.

"Come on Harry i'm freezing here!" She said swimming away laughing.

"I'm coming!" 

*Megans POV* 

Wow. That was magical, It was like something from movies, stories anything but real life. We ran out of the water dripping wet it was now about 10pm. 

We got a lift back to the bus, when we arrived in the only one up was Niall, I wanted him and Harry to talk so I just went to bed.

"I'm tired, I'm off to bed goodnight!"

"Night!" They chorused.

* Harry's POV* 

"So, Niall. I'm really sorry for geting so angry at the beach." I said looking at him, he was so innocent. You can't stay md at Nialler.

"It's alright man, I would have reacted the same If I was you, your so lucky man! Just please never hurt her."

"I promise you I wont! I love her too much." 

"That's good then. Are you sure your okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine, friends again?"

"Course!" Niall beamed.

"Good. I'm also tired i'm off to bed. Night." 

"Night!" 

Sorry i didnt update in a while.. what did you think? :) COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

309K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
140K 6.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
4M 87.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...