Boondocks Random

By Just_Jae_fr

The title says it all folks. Just some random one-shots that I think you might enjoy 🙃❤ More

Sick
Who's the Real Huey?
Juey- Just another Tuesday
Singing in the Shower
Rindy- Ways to Cheat
Inside Jazmine's mind
Why You?
Happy 18th Huey
Hero Debate
When we were young
The Ghetto Version: With Cindy McPherson
The Evolution of Jada
Happy Birthday, Jada!
Inside Jazmine's Mind 2
Announcement
Alternate Universe
Move On by Jada Freeman
Prius
Types of Drunks
Alternate Universe 2
A Ciley Wedding
A day with Jay and Reezy
Q&A
Black Friday Special
A little about me
Back when we were young
The Ghetto Version With Cindy McPhearson
Overly Protective
House Party
Donte Johnson
Actually Donte
Bowling
Laser Tag
The Beef Behind Tunk and Cindy
Jazmine DuBois
Revolution (Story Sample..)
Spy (Part 1)
Alternate Universe 3
Michael Caesar
Spy (Part 2)
Has really nothing to do with anything
Revolution Pt. 2
Cindy McPhearson
Detective Freeman and DuBois
Stuck in Custody- Jazmine and Cindy
Stuck in Custody -Caesar and Jada
Pawn
My Nigga
Splitting Bodies
Boot Camp
The Wall Between Us
First Period
Character Info
R-Kelly
Captive Pt. 1
Double Date
Expecting (Riley and Taiya)
A College Life (A potential story)
A Friend in Riley
Battle of the Sexes
Hate comments
Detectives Freeman and DuBois 2
Work Out
Quarantine - Huey's Home

Jessica Evans

292 7 10
By Just_Jae_fr

Hey y'all. Real quick. So these stories are probably gonna be a bit depressing since they are like really personal stories of each character and what they go through. Gotta make it dramatic in some way.. Anyways, enjoy!

Jessica POV~

Memories I have of my mom are little to none. I was so young when she died, the only thing I remember was sorrow. It was like everyone around me was always in tears.

My dad left me with my grandma and went away for a while. Now, I know that he left to get his life together. He had known my mom since high school. They were lovers from their sophomore year and losing her crushed him. To this day he hasn't even looked for someone to replace her.

My grandma didn't really like my dad much. She wanted my mom to marry someone big and strong. Since my dad was small and overly talkative, she didn't really find any interest in him.

My grandma held me close to her heart though. It didn't matter who my father was, I was my mother's child and she loved me with everything she had. I feel as though she held me especially close when my mother died. 

I grew up being home schooled. My grandmother had a lot of money since she owned a very popular club in California. She payed for me to have private teachers and a violin teacher. I had a self defense teacher that taught me how to defend myself. She was honestly crazy and taught me somethings that I really found unnatural. (Shoutout to anyone who can guess who)

I was very sheltered. I rarely left the house and when I did, I was at my grandmother's club, watching the different performances.

I loved listening to the different singers that sang at Just for Kicks. They were always very talented and had a big set of pipes. Only the best were allowed to sing for my grandma at her club. She only accepted the best.

I was 14 when my dad told my grandma that he wanted to move to Maryland to open his own club. My grandma was honestly surprised. She didn't expect him to actually accomplish something. Well, so she said. 

"But I want to take Jessica with me."

Now this sparked an argument. My grandma had refused to let me leave her side. Especially if I was going to be in a different state across the country.

My dad constantly reminded my grandma that I was his child and if he wanted to take me with him, he could. 

She really couldn't say too much after that, but no. She didn't want me going anywhere.

"Can I please go?" I asked one night they were arguing. They were both startled, not knowing I was still up.

"Jessica, what are you doing up this late?" My grandma asks, going to my side. She puts her hand on my cheek, giving a small smile.

"I want to go with daddy," I tell her and her smile fades.

"You don't want to stay here with me?"

"I'm always at home. I want to go somewhere different and explore new things. Please?"

My grandma sighed and finally gave in. My dad didn't hesitate helping me get packed and we were off within a few days.

I was excited, to say the least. My dad told me I'd finally be able to go to public school and explore on my own. I never had been by myself before and it was thrilling. 

My dad ended up having to drive to Maryland since he couldn't take all our stuff if we took a plane. It was fun, gave us time to bond and catch up since he was gone for so long.

During the drive, I watched YouTube a lot and stumbled upon Jada Freeman. She was a really good singer that sang at house parties her friend hosted. She was honestly amazing. My dad smiled as I talked about her and showed him videos.

"She's the same age as me," I told him.

"That's great, honey. Where does she live?" He asks. I honestly didn't know. YouTube videos didn't really tell too much. So, I decided to do some research and find out. I squealed when I found her Instagram account and found out she lived in Woodcrest, Maryland.

"She lives in Maryland," I tell my dad, "In a town called Woodcrest."

"Well, that's funny. That's exactly where we're going."

I was got more excited, praying that one day, I might meet Jada and we could become friends.

Weeks later, we made it to Woodcrest, Maryland. My father and I lived in a mini mansion that was just towards the edge of the small town. When my dad showed me the club he owned, my mouth dropped. There were teens walking through it, talking and enjoying everything. A DJ was playing music and a waitress was serving drinks.

He said that while he was gone, he had been here running his club. He didn't wanna tell Grandma about it because he thought she'd try and boss him around.

John Evans' Club (JEC for short) had become one of the most popular club in Maryland, the 4 years that it was opened.

I helped around the club, getting drinks and cleaning tables. My dad didn't want anyone knowing I was his daughter since he didn't want anyone to try and "ransom me for money."

Public school was honestly over rated. Kids talked too much and tried to start drama. It was really a waste of time in my opinion. They tried to put me in the 6th grade but I was able to get bumped up another grade and put in the 7th. I found out, Jada was going to my school too. I had seen her a few times, walking with a boy that looked a lot like her. Probably was her brother.

I finally spoke to Jada when I saw her in the recreation center's locker room. She was changing to play basketball when I couldn't help but stare. I didn't know if it was her, but the moment she spoke, I could tell. 

"Can I help you?" She questioned, a bit irritated. 

 "Oh sorry. You just look really familiar," I say. I raised a brow,

"I do?"

"I'm not sure. Do you sing?"

"Yea?"

"Oh my gosh! You're Jada Freeman! I heard you sing at Hiro's party! You're amazing!"

"Thanks?" Almost every sentence sounded like a question. 

We met again at school, I invited her to lunch when someone else had taken her table. She was honestly pretty cool. We got along pretty well. But I could tell she was a bit weirded out by me.

A few weeks of us talking and we started being friends. After a while my dad wanted Jada to sing at his club and offered her and her friends to sing as a girl group there. They were thrilled and Jada was even more thrilled to find out I was John Evans' daughter. She said it was really cool since we'd be spending more time together.

Life was going good until I noticed Jada's performances were slipping. She looked dead while she was performing and I didn't know why. Then, one week she didn't even show up. I overheard something about her getting kidnapped. 

However, Jada was brought back home and she told me everything that happened. 

Not too long after that, a boy group was hired by my dad and the lead singer had his eyes set on Jada. Angelo, Calvin, and Donte weren't bad singers. Honestly, they were pretty good and I could tell they'd have a lot of fans in no time. 

But Angelo was too haughty and let his ego control him. Calvin just followed Angelo's lead while Donte kinda did his own thing. Donte was the chill one out of all of them and whenever they finished performing, he'd come and talk to me.

My father had grand openings for JEC in different states and wanted the Crybabies and Motown to be the opening acts. I had an iffy feeling about it. Donte had told me that Angelo was trying to get with Jada even though she was dating Caesar. It didn't go good either. Jada ended up kissing Angelo during a performance and her and Caesar broke up the same night. 

Her relationship with Angelo was so forced and I could tell she hated every second of it. But when she went to California to sing for my grandma, man, I never knew Jada had such a voice. She even won Caesar back at her show.  Oh, did I mention, Donte and I started dating around this time too?

Thing went from good to bad really fast. Soon, we were getting shot at in Jada's house and had to fight against Huey's crazy nemesis Cairo (A/N: I have a friend named Cairo... I just realized that 🤣) and Jada's nemesis Samantha. Some weird hippy kid who kept flirting me was trying to fight us too. But we all came on top and won that entire thing. 

Now we all live in Chicago. I go on tour with Donte from time to time and we all live together in a large home. 

To say the least, my life went from being a social outcast, to being a girl living on her own with all her friends and living the life of her dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 1.6K 70
This is a Huey x Reader story and this is my first book. I will upload everyday and do any requests that any reader wants and I hope you like my stor...
867 30 6
DISCLAIMER: This is a what if Huey and Riley never moved to Woodcrest and lived their lives inside of Chicago with their grandparents, this is a stor...
50.6K 843 20
This is a Y/N x Huey story. About a woman named Y/N who feel in love with a Mafia leader who is the boss of a Mafia. Feel free to comment anything or...
3.7K 130 16
Boonie recruited 3 girls to help him protect and keep the world safe what happens when they have a whole year mission to stop the drug ring that's be...