Spy (Part 2)

The Wuncler Agency squad woke up an hour later. They were tied in chairs in a small room. 

"Oh great," A voice says, "You're awake."

Huey looked up, his vision blurred. He couldn't make out the people standing before him, but after a few blinks, he realized where he was.

"Was it necessary to blow up our ship?" The squad leader questioned.

"You entered our base," The small girl replies, "I was only ensuring the safety of my agents."

"Cut the crap, Jada. You were trying to kill us!"

"Maybe, but if I really wanted to," Jada pushed his chair back, making him lean back with it, "You'd be dead by now."

Huey growled, knowing the girl before him knew they didn't want trouble.

"So," Jada says, "What are you idiots doing on my base?"

"We need your help."

"Need my help? Ha! That's cute."

"I'm serious, Jada. We wouldn't be here if we didn't."

"Need my help with what?"

"The Long-Dou agency plans on attacking every agency imaginable, including yours and ours. We need you and your team's help stopping them."

Jada let go of Huey's chair, making him yank forward. Long-Dou. A name she hadn't heard in a while. They were the Chinese Agency they wanted America gone. The only force Jada couldn't get her hands on because they always changed location. 

"With your help," Huey continues, "We can stop them."

Jada looked over at the teen, scowling.

"I'm not helping you."

"What?!" The Alpha Squad question.

"I refuse to help the likes of you. No matter what the circumstance, I am not going out my way to help you idiots do anything. You're big and bad, remember? Do it yourselves."

Huey couldn't believe it. His only way of completing this mission was refusing to cooperate.

"Bitch if you don't-" Riley began, but was interrupted by someone hitting him in the back of the head. 

"Watch the way you talk to the chief," A white girl with blonde hair says. She wore a white shirt that was tucked into camouflage army pants. She also wore black army boots and a beanie over her hair that had two braids.

Riley growled, not liking a female hitting him. 

"You two of all people should know why I'm not helping you," Jada says, plainly. She looks at her team, "I want them off this base within the next 20 minutes. Jazmine, was their ship repaired?" 

"Yes, chief," A girl with strawberry blonde hair says. She wore the same uniform as the blonde haired girl.

"Good. You have 20 minutes to be off our base or I won't hesitate to shoot you out the sky," Jada warns. "And this time, you won't live through it."

The boys had no choice but to cooperate with the small chief's orders. Huey ordered his squad onto the ship and they left before their time was up. As Jada watched them leave, a girl came up behind her.

"Who were they, Chief?" The girls asks. She had dark brown curly hair, also wearing the same uniform as her teammates.

"They were from Wuncler Agency," Jada says.

"And you know them?" 

"I wish I didn't."

"Why aren't we helping them?" The girl asks.