Why You?

Riley sat with Cindy on the floor, leaned up against the couch.

Cindy was texting while Riley was watching TV.

"Bae?" Riley calls.

"What?"

"When we gon go out? Ya know, just me and you?"

"When we got going out money," she replies, plainly.

"Mane, why you gotta be like that?"

"Cause you always trynna do sum romantic. Why can't we jus chill here and play xbox?"

"Cause we don't eva do nun jus me and you."

"We doin sum right now," Cindy says.

"Bruh, C, watching TV don't count. You not even payin attention, you texting Jazzy."

Cindy rolls her eyes, continuing to type on her phone. 

"Man, outta all the bitches I could've fallen for - it just had to be you," Riley huffs.

"Gross, don't get all mushy on me, boy."

Cindy got up, Riley rolling his eyes. He continued watching TV the rest of the day until Cindy came downstairs. She wore a black tight fitted dress, a black leather jacket, and black heels. Her hair was down and she had on red lipstick, in her hand a black hand bag.

 Her hair was down and she had on red lipstick, in her hand a black hand bag

"Where the hell you goin?" Riley questions.

"Out. Go get yo ass dressed."

"Ion wanna go no where."

"Boy, yo ass was complaining about not goin nowhere all damn day. If you don't take yo ass upstairs and put on some nice clothes."

Riley glared at her before getting up and going to his room. He came back moments later with a gray long sleeved shirt, faded blue pants, and tan Timberland boots with a silver dog tag and silver watch. 

Cindy stared at him for a minute

Cindy stared at him for a minute. His shirt was tight and outlined his muscles. He wore a navy blue and tan hat since it was cold outside.

"What the hell you lookin at?" Riley questions. Cindy stops staring and scowls.

"Let's go before I change my mind."

Riley grabbed the keys and his phone before heading out. Cindy followed behind him, locking their door.

They got in their car, a white Tesla that Cindy bought, and Riley looked at her.

"Where the hell we goin?" He asks. Cindy only puts the address in the car before letting the car drive itself.

They got to a huge restaurant, Riley looking over at Cindy.

"I reserved a dinner date for us since you wanted to go out," She says getting out. She smirked, "You're welcome."

Riley smirks as well, getting out.

They got in, the hostess smiling at the two.

"Cindy! I'm such a big fan," She says. Cindy smiles,

"Thanks boo. I gotta reservation for Freeman."

The hostess nodded, walking them to their table.

They were seated in a secluded part of the restaurant so they got some privacy. Once they were seated, Riley looked at his menu.

"I ain't wanna go nowhere because I was saving up to bring you here," Cindy says, making Riley look at her. "It ain't like I didn't wanna spend time wit you. I just had other plans in mind."

Riley stared at her for a minute before looking back at his menu.

"Thanks, bae," He says. Cindy smiled.

They ordered food and had the time of their lives. They took a lot of pictures and made life hell for their waiter. 

On the way home, they laughed at their time and settled in a comfortable silence.

"You know," Cindy says, "We needa do dis a lot more."

"Fa real!"

They parked outside the house. Cindy turned to Riley who was about to get out the car. She grabbed his wrist, making him look at her. 

"Reezy, I know ion say dis often," She begins, "But I love you, and I love spending time with you."

Riley smirked, caressing her cheek, kissing her passionately. Cindy smiled, leaning in more. Things got a little heated, Cindy ending up on Riley's lap. They were startled when Jada banged on their window.

"If you two are gonna make out in the car, at least turn your headlights off," She says, groggily. Jada had a blanket around her, indicating that she was sleeping. "I can't sleep with that bright ass light shining in my room."

"Sorry, Jay," Cindy apologizes with a chuckle. Jada rolls her eyes, walking away.

"Another thing," She states, "1+1= 3 if you don't use a condom."

Cindy blushes while Riley rolls up the window, giving Jada the finger.

"I swear Ion know how we related," Riley groans. Cindy giggles, putting her hands on his chest. She pecked him on the lips,

"Well, Jada kinda ruined the mood so I'm goin to sleep."

"What?! But C-"

"Sorry Reezy."

Cindy got off his lap and got out the car. Riley folded his arms, pouting.

"Mane, Jada the biggest cock blocker to exist."