Battle of the Sexes

Hey guys! SO this was a suggested chapter (by someone and I can't remember who lol) so I hope you enjoy!

Band Blast was finally over and the gang was able able to settle down and relax for a while. The girls were going through their pregnancy great and the guys made sure to aid them when needed. 

Currently the guys were out getting food while the girls chatted in the living room, watching the babies.

"I can't wait for the new babies to arrive," Jada says, watching Jackson, Jordan, and Holland play on the carpet of their living room. "They're going to be so beautiful."

"Did you ever find out the gender?" Jazmine asks. Jada gives a soft smile and nods,

"We're having girls."

Jazmine and Jessica congratulated her, both revealing that they'd be having boys.

"Do you have any names in mind?" Jessica asks.

"I already know what I want to name our son," Jazmine says.

"What?"

"Andre."

Jada raises a brow for a second before remembering where the name came from.

"That would be cute," she coos.

"What about you, Jada?" Jazmine looks over at her sister.

"Hmm," Jada thinks. "Well, Caesar wanted to name their names to be Charlotte and Candice so I'm thinking we could roll with that."

Jazmine nods. Both girls look over at Jessica.

"Oh, well, I don't really know what I'd name the baby," she says. "Donnie and I haven't really talked about it yet."

"Well you still have a lot of time, so I wouldn't stress it," Jazmine tells her. Jessica smiles.

The front door opens and in walks Huey, Caesar, Riley, Donte, and Taiya.

"Welcome back," Jada greets. Caesar comes over, pecking her on the lips. He pats the twins on the head before putting Jada's food on the coffee table in front of her.

"What you guys get?" Jazmine asks.

"Panera," Huey says, putting Jazmine's food down as well.

"Ouu, a chicken and wild rice soup sounds yummy right now," Jessica licks her lips.

"Good thing I got that," Donte said. "Cause I definitely didn't wanna get bitched at again for getting the wrong thing."

As the group ate, Jazmine asks,

"You think our kids will perform like we do?"

"I think so," Jada says. "I think they'll have beautiful voices. Of course, my kids would sing the best."

"Excuse me?" Huey raises a brow. "My kids would."

"No they wouldn't. Caesar and I both sing really good and I have the most soulful voice in America. I think our kids would sing the best."

"I sing better than you, Jada," Huey protests. "I just don't sing that often."

Jada nearly spit out her food.

"What?! You don't sing better than me at all! Yea, you're good at singing but I wouldn't stretch and say you sing better!"

"If anything, I sing better than both of you," Donte chimes in. Both Freemans give him a look.

"No the hell you don't," they said simultaneously. 

"I'm already famous and signed to a label-"