Expecting (Riley and Taiya)

Riley POV~

We won Band Blast almost a year ago and was makin our way. We was performin damn near everyday around the world, meeting all types of people. It was lit as fuck. 

My rap career was for real for real takin off and my name was everywhere. Niggas was hatin but still playin my shit when they rolled up.

But with all that performin an shit, I ain't really gettin time with Tee. She did go on tour with us as the girl's make up artist, but we never got us time. 

There was one day where we had the morning to ourselves and I took this opportunity to set up a nice little breakfast in my hotel room.

"You know, you could've done this by yourself," Huey hatin ass groans, helping me put flower petals around my room.

"Shut up, punk! I ain't spent no time with Tee in a while and I can't get all this done by herself."

Huey rolls his eyes, not paying me no mind. He continues to help set up while I finish making breakfast in the mini kitchen we had. I didn't make anything too fancy because Taiya don't really like all that extra stuff, so I settled on her favorites: French toast with whipped cream and strawberries, eggs, and grits and vegetarian sausages (because like that bitch Huey and that hoe Jada, Taiya a vegetarian too).

We finished and I called Tee over to my room. Carter was dressed in a cute bottom up and was walkin around the room touchin shit.

"Once this breakfast over you goin to yo auntie, lil nigga," I told him. He looked at me and laughed. That nigga always thinkin sum funny.

Taiya knocks a few minutes later and I let her in. She looked a bit..... Upset.

"Whats wrong, bae?" I asked.

"Um, Riley, we need to talk about something."

My stomach tightened. Was she tryna leave me? I'll fuck this lil heffah up before she ever think about leaving me. 

"What you wanna talk about?" I asked her.

She looks at the breakfast, a small smile on her face. 

"You made all this for me?" She asks, lightly.

"Yea, baby. You been workin hard and you deserve a break."

"You deserve a break," Carter repeats. 

"Thanks lil man," Taiya says to him. She then frowns.

"What is it?" I asked her again. She tells me to sit down. She don't look up at me though, just looks at the plate of food in front of her.

"H-how would you feel if there was another little one running around?" She asks. I grew confused.

"Like a puppy?"

A giggle escapes her mouth as she takes a bite of her food.

"No, Riley, not like a puppy. Like... another baby?"

I choked on my orange juice, coughing my lungs out. Did this hoe just say a baby?!

"We already got Carter, baby. You tryin get another one?"

"Well..." her voice drifts and the anticipation of knowing what she was talking about was eating me alive.

"Just spit it out, girl!"

"I'm pregnant!" She yells, quickly covering her face afterwards. I only stared at her, blinking.

"I'm pregnant!" Carter repeats, laughing his lil light ass off. 

"W-wait. You're pregnant?" I asked. Taiya nods.

"If you don't want the baby then-"

I quickly pick her up, spinning her around. Taiya gives off a confused look as I smile.

"We're having a baby," I say, she smiles.

"Yea."

I put her down, going over to Carter. 

"You hear that, Esco? Mama Taiya havin a baby."

Carter giggles, going over to Taiya and hugging her.

"Mama Taiya havin baby," he repeats.

"So you're not mad?" She asks.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"I mean, I know your career is kicking off and you're so busy all the time... I thought a baby would stop all that."

I chuckled, pulling Taiya close to me by her waist. I kiss her lips lightly,

"That's finna be my motivation. The more I grind, the more I'm able to support you, Carter, and our new baby."

Taiya smiles, kissing me again.

News broke out fast that Tee and I was havin a baby. Of course, Jada, Jazzy, and Jess were excited to be aunts. Huey, Caesar, and Donte gave their respects in they own gay lil way. We soon found out we was havin twins which only was more excitement outta everyone.

But everyone in the media went nuts when they heard.

Mothafuckas everywhere was excited to see me and Taiya new baby, and honestly I was happy people were happy for us. 

Of course, there was one person that won't takin the news well.

"Cindy, how are you today?" Radio host, Sway, asks my ex. Me, Jada, and Huey was chillin in our new studio, watching the live interview on our TV. 

"I'm fine," Cindy hoe ass replies. "Just been tryna hang in there. Bein one of the top 5 best singers gets hectic."

Jada scoffs,

"Yea bitch, when you #1 like me," she says. "Don't gloat when you #5."

"I bet it is. We hear you're going on tour this upcoming month."

"I am! The C-Nation tour will be taking off next month, starting in California."

I rolled my eyes. She decided to go on tour around the same time me and Jay was finna go on tour. The interview goes on and Sway finally asks the question,

"So, did you hear the news about your ex Young Reezy?"

"The news about him expecting a baby? Yea, I heard."

"Any comments?"

"I mean, how would you feel if the nigga that cheated on you was havin a kid wit the girl he cheated on you wit?"

I rolled my eyes. Here she go, still tellin people I cheated on her hoe ass.

"Well, not just a kid, but twins."

Cindy rolls her eyes,

"Yea, yea. Whateva. I honestly don't care. He gon end up cheatin on her ass or leavin her soon enough."

This comment pissed me off.

"Oh, she's still saying that?" Huey questions, a bit dumbfounded in what he just heard. 

"I guess so," Jada says. "But it's not good on her end. She's only starting drama with one of the biggest industries in the world."

I growl as Cindy continues,

"Listen, congrats Young Reezy on ya new babies. You and your sister make up artist have my blessing."

I turned off the TV, getting up.

"You're not actually letting her piss you off, are you?" Jada asks. I don't say anything.

"You expecting a baby, Riley," Huey said. "You're gonna be a father to not just one kid but three. Act like it."

"Yea," Jada agreed, "You're above all this."

They was right. I was.

Later on, I was asked by paparazzi how I felt about Cindy's comment.

"She can feel and say what she wants," I told them. "I ain't worried about her. My family growin and my main goal is to be the best father I can be to my kids."

With that, I walked away.