The Foreign Student 📚...

By Baekyy_V

"I heard he was a foreign exchange student." ************************************************ Bae Na-Ri, a ve... More

• Introduction •
• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
PRODUCE 48 - IZONE
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
EXTRA - JINYOUNG'S MESS

• Chapter 13 •

240 3 0
By Baekyy_V

Na-Ri's POV
We all agreed to play truth or dare.  I gave everyone drinks first and we sat in a circle and played Rock Paper Scissors to see who will go first.  The person that went first was Jinyoung.

"Chaeyeon, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you used to think I was cute?"Jinyoung kept blinking.

"Hmmm. Yes, when I was like six years old, I thought you were cute, but that was before."

Jinyoung winked at her and she pretended to throw up.  We all laughed.

"Guanlin, truth or dare?"Chaeyeon pointed at Guanlin.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you live alone?"

"Yes. I buy groceries or take out food from here or there,"Guanlin looked around and then at me,"Na-Ri, truth or dare."

"Hmm. Truth."

"There's too many truths,"I heard him mumbled,"Then, is it true that you think I'm the most handsome man in the world?"

"Hey! Not cool man,"Jihoon glared at Guanlin.

"I was just kidding."

We kept playing truth or dare for a very long time.  It was Sohye's turn and she asked Jihoon truth or dare and he said dare.

"I dare you to kiss Na-Ri on the lips."

I felt my cheeks blushing and I looked next to me and saw Jihoon looking down smiling.  Jihoon looked up and looked at me.  I never had my first kiss yet.  He leaned towards me and I leaned towards him.

"Gosh dang it, Seonho,"Me and Jihoon looked over to see everyone looking down.

"I'm sorry,"Seonho spilled his drink on the floor.

"Let's just stop the game,"Jinyoung got up and went to get napkins.

Me and Jihoon leaned away from each other and laughed.  We all stood up and went to go grab a napkin to clean up Seonho's spill.

Guanlin's POV
"Your welcome,"Seonho came into the kitchen while I was cleaning the dishes.

"Huh?"

"I spilled the cup on purpose,"Seonho stood next to me and whispered in my ears.

"Why?"

"Because I can read your mind.  You don't want Jihoon to kiss her, do you?"Seonho whispered again.

I didn't say anything.  I kept cleaning the dishes and I felt Seonho patting my shoulders.

"I did you a favor, hyung. I did you a huge favor,"Seonho walked out the kitchen.

I finished up cleaning the dishes and went in the living room to see no one.  I assumed they were in Jinyoung's room, so I went to his room and saw the guys talking to each other.

"You just had to spill your drink, Seonho. She could've been my first kiss,"Jihoon slapped Seonho's arm playfully.

"You can get your first kiss another time,"Seonho shook his head.

We already put our pillows and blankets down on the floor, so I laid on the floor and luckily his floor was carpet so I was okay with it. I put the blanket on me and I start playing on my phone.

"What do you think the girls are doing?"Jinyoung suddenly asked.

"Girly stuff?"Seonho tilted his head.

"No. They talk and mostly just go in their phones or play some games,"Everyone stared at me like I was a ghost.

"How did you know that?"Seonho pointed at me.

"In Jeju, I went into their room and they told me."

"I wish Na-Ri told me,"Jihoon crossed his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Na-Ri's POV
It was midnight and I couldn't sleep for some reason. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to get an apple.

"Can't sleep?"I gasped and turn around to see Guanlin.

"No, not really,"I walked towards him.

"I can't either,"He laughed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I probably can't sleep because of Jihoon,"I chuckled.

"Oh. Must be nice,"I noticed that his smile went away.

"Are you okay? It seems like every time I mention Ji-"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm happy for you guys."

I nodded my head and sat on the couch and continued to eat my apple.  Guanlin sat next to me and I turned the TV on.

"You're turning the TV on?"Guanlin looked confused.

"Yeah, it's so quiet in the room with everyone sleeping, so I'll just watch TV for a while and then go back and sleep,"I went on different channels.

"Are you happy with Jihoon?"Guanlin said suddenly.

"Yup. He's a great boyfriend,"I nodded.

"What do you like in Jihoon?"

"Why are you asking?"

"I can't ask about you and my best friend?"Guanlin pouted.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Why are you being so stubborn? I just want to know,"Guanlin started to fake cry.

"Alright I'll tell you,"I saw Guanlin stop fake crying.

"Yay!"Guanlin started to clap his hands.

Guanlin's POV

"Whiney piece of sh-"

"Say what now?"I gave her a look.

"Nothing. Back to Jihoon.  I like that he's nice and that he cares for me.  Also, he makes me feel comfortable around him,"She chuckled and then she yawned.

"Getting sleepy?"

"Just a little, but I want to watch TV for a little longer."

We continued to watch the comedy show that was on.  I looked at her and saw her smiling while watching the TV.

So cute...Crap. She has a boyfriend. And her boyfriend is my best friend.. snap out of it.

"Na-Ri, I know that you're dating Jihoon and all. And I'm sorry that I've been mean to you and it was just my way of trying to get you.  You shouldn't break up with Jihoon because of it, but I just wanted you to know that I like you."I looked over to see Na-Ri, who was sleeping.

I'm glad that she didn't hear that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School is starting for me.  I am ready, but I'm not ready at the same time.

The song I used in this chapter is iKon - Beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 269 22
[ Completed ✔︎ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...
17.5K 350 26
Lai Guanlin is a vampire Taiwanese boy who moved to Seoul, South Korea alone. He attends Seoul High School and meets a human girl name Jeong Yi Ru. H...
643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...
46.1K 1.8K 36
Bae Jinyoung is having a crush on Park Jihoon. Park Jihoon is falling in love with Lai Guanlin. Lai Guanlin is currently dating Lee Daehwi. But feeli...