Black Feather

By Arkarian2

Arkarian a girl with a dark past that is slowly catching up with her unknowingly her fate is intertwined with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

chapter 15

22 1 0
By Arkarian2

( Arkarian Prov) 

"How am I alive?" I wonder as I try to sit up. There's a shooting pain in my left shoulder. I look down and all I see is blood. After a couple of tries  I finely get to my feet. " I have to get back to camp, but first I have to get my backpack," I say looking around. Those jerks took my backpack!

"Alright  Arkarian, don't worry about your backpack just try to get back to camp," I say to myself. I don't have very much strength left, I've lost a lot of blood. It should take me about 30 minutes to get back if I was fine but sense I'm not  I don't know how long it's going to take me. I look around to see if there's anyone else here. Nope. " Looks like they left, they must have thought I was dead," I say, I start walking ( well trying anyway) in the direction of camp. 

                                                                          * hour and a half  later*

I can finely see the camp. You just need to walk a little more than you'll be okay. I think. After another ten minutes I finely stumble into the camp feeling extremely weak. A girl  sees me first. " oh my God you need help!" She yells. I used all of my strength, I can't stay awake any longer. I close my eyes. I wake up on a bed and there's a lot  less pain in my shoulder than before. I look around to see that I must be in the infirmary. 

" I see your finely awake I was starting to think you weren't going to wake up." Comes a voice. "Huh? Who are you? Where are you?!" I yell searching the room frantically.

 " Calm down or you're going to pass out again." The voice says. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a shadow move, it  steps into the light to reveal it's self. 

" Are you done yelling at me?" He asks.  I don't know what to say except 

"Ma..Ma...Matthew?!" I yell "What are you doing here?!"

"How long have I been out?!"
" Calm down. I'm here because I want to be and the group of nerds you hang out with have  been worried about you, and  you have been out for 5 days."
" How did you even get hurt you practically live in the woods."
" I was shot," I say
" You were what?!" Now it's his turn to yell. 

" I was shot you idiot, what can't you understand?!" I say my voice getting louder with each word. 

" Who freaking shot you?!" He yells back at me. 

"Old friends," I scream at him. 

" Who shoots there friends?" He yells at me. 

" The bad kind," I yell back at him. 

" They tried to kill me. That's what I get for escaping" I say lowering my voice at the last few words. I look at him straight in the eyes, his face goes pale. 

" They're going to pay for what they did to you!" He yells clenching his fists. I'm surprised, than I remember I'm not helpless and I can take care of myself. " I don't need your help, I can take care of myself, I'm not helpless!" I say at him.

" Says the one that has a bullet wound in her shoulder." He says pointing to my shoulder. 

" I would've been fine if I knew he had a gun!" I scream at him. Now I'm getting mad!

" I.dont.need.your.help." I say glaring at him.
" Fine, your so stubborn." He says walking out leaving me alone. I lay back on the bed with a sigh closing my eyes again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 4 11
An average teen girl get pulled into another world, she found new friends, a loyal pet and some romance but she later realized that she was there for...
7.6K 180 28
You are a girl from a prophecy. According to that prophecy, you have the ability to give power to others. However it only works if you're in love wit...
1.6K 230 60
She is fierce. She is the future queen. She is a whole definition of power. The powers she has are amazing but she keeps them hidden. She doesn't tru...
13 0 12
As Kayden and his friends approach the end of their sophomore year, a shroud of mystery surrounds them, hiding the truth of their extraordinary abili...