Helena Bonham Carter One Shots

By Helenas_white_bread

Some Helena Bonham Carter one shots! Also it's gonna be very very gay 🌈 More

P1 Red carpet
P1 Weekend (nsfw)
Just a bit closer
Young/school AU
P1 Teacher AU
P2 Teacher AU (NSFWish)
Long distance
P3 teacher AU (NSFW)
Jealousy
P2 Red carpet
P1 CEO AU
Freinds
Confession
Coming out
P2 Week end (NSFW)
Gay pride
Non-Famous AU
P1 Forbidden love
P2 Forbidden love
Flower shop AU
Morning fluff! (NSFW)
P1 Adoption
Hangover
Happy Accident
P2 CEO AU
P3 CEO AU NSFW
P2 Adoption nsfw
Winner
Carol AU
^NEW BOOK^
Stuck with you
P1 Obsessions
P2 Obsessions

Dress up

5.4K 140 15
By Helenas_white_bread

"How about this one?" You said holding a cute blouse.

"No no you said I could put you in any thing I want." Helena replied from somewhere deep in room.

Helena was allowed to put you in anything she wanted for this evening since you forced her to watch that stupid romcom with you.

At the time it seemed like a fair trade but you had forgotten how may bits and pieces she had from movie set in the wardrobe.

It wasn't exactly a wardrobe, more of a second bedroom dedicated to clothing. And oh boy did she have a lot of it.

"How about that dress?" You said hoping she'd give in.

"Oh that? Goodness no. That's far too grown up for my little (y/n)." Helena was always doing that. Ever since the press falsely reported that you were her daughter.

It was an inside joke now but at the time it had been very embarrassing. Actually it was still a little embarrassing. You weren't that young after all you just had a baby face.

You sat down on a pile of jumpers hoping she'd pick something soon. The pizza would arrive any minute now.

"I think I found something's for you to wear" Helena said too giggly to be a good thing for you.

"What is.... it" your face fell when you saw what she was holding "you can't be serious? I'm not wearing that."

It was worse then you were expecting, she definitely didn't enjoy that movie we watched.

In Helena's hands she held a short pair of dotted bloomers, a frilly yellow top and a big pink bow.

" I think you are" She said smugly "come here and get changed"

Reluctantly you allowed it. You felt ridiculous. Helena's laugh wasn't making things any better or you face less red.

"Okay okay I know I look stupid, you've had your revenge. Now can I take this off?" You pleaded.

"Okay darling right after you give me a hug." Helena pulled you in and kissed you forehead. "I love you pumpkin" she whispered.

Then the door bell went "right go get the pizza then you can take it off."

"What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 195 16
Exactly as the title says :-). The one-shots will include fluff, smut, and most likely angst cause I like making my heart hurt (ik the picture on the...
1K 13 9
oneshots with our favorite girls (these are all oneshots that I've previously posted on tumblr)
132K 3.3K 74
Just some one shots about Helena Bonham Carter or her characters Contains smut and fluff and mental health themes The chapters with Helena herself w...
273K 6.2K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...