Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

Old Meets New

3K 102 12
By Baddie_Angel

LYRICS'S POV

I was upset about Trey not coming over yesterday for dinner. He has work and I would never ask him to stop singing he loves it to much. It's just what happens if he does ask me to be his girl. Am I ready to deal with another long distance relationship. I don't need to deal with this right now. I need to get up take a shower get dress for my first day of work. I can't wait to see all the little girls today get ready to make their dreams come true. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower. I got out dried my hair and put lotion on. I went to my closet and put on my army green shirt for work that says Military Daughter on the front and Counselor on the back. I put my black tights on with my red and black Jordan's. I get in my car and head to Duckin Donuts. I got myself a Oreo Sprinkled Donut with a coffee. I made my way to the dance studio. I went inside and said hi to everyone. Till I saw her. Helen. I just hope she doesn't see cause I will whoop dat ass. I hear someone call me so I turn around and see my best friend Kelsey.

Kelsey: Hey Lyric what are you going here?

Lyric: I'm working here for the summer.

Kelsey: Really me too.

Lyric: Yes now I know someone.

Helen: Hey Kelsey

Kelsey: Hi Helen. She says with a fake smile.

Helen: Who is your friend?

Kelsey: This is Lyric she will be working with us this summer.

Helen: O really. How did you get the job. I remember Mrs. Diana telling me there was no more job offers cause I got the last job.

Lyric: Well she called me personally. So if you want to talk to Mrs. Diana about that go ahead.

Mrs. Diana: Helen, Lyric I need you outside to make sure the parents sign in the kids in.

We walked outside and sat at the table next to each other.

Helen: Look I know you from the airport you cussed me out and I know you are dating Tremaine. So let's get this straight he is mine and always will be so enjoy your time with him cause you won't be with him for long. Got it.

Lyric: Here Bitch let's get this straight. Don't think you can roll up on me like you know me cause you don't. If Tremaine liked you he would of never pushed you off while you were sucking his dick. He would of let you kept going but instead he came back to me. So let's get this straight Tremaine doesn't love you anymore. So leave me and my man alone.

Helen: If he was you man why hasn't he asked you to be his girl yet?

I was quiet for a while. How does she know all of this.

Helen: That's what I thought. Not so smart mouth now.

Lyric: You stupid bitch. I mumble

This little girl came up to me but I didn't see a parent with her.

Lyric: Hi. What's your name and were is your mommy or daddy.

Asia: My name is Asia and my cousin is with me.

Tremaine: Asia don't run away from me again you could of got hit by a car.

Asia: Sorry Trey.

Lyric: Tremaine what are you doing here.

Tremaine: I'm here to sign my cousin up.

Helen: Hi Trey

Tremaine: Helen what are you doing here. He says signing Asia in.

Tremaine: Asia you can go in with the others girls. I'll pick you up when your done.

Asia walk in the dance studio.

Helen: I'm working here remember I told you yesterday at dinner. Then we went back to your place and you put it down.

Lyric: O really. You put it down Tremaine. Please Trey enlighten me.

Helen: I think I'm going to leave you too alone. She says with a smirk on her face. She turns around and I take the opportunity to grab her but Trey pulls me back and carries me around the corner. He puts me down. I punch him in the chest.

Lyric: You couldn't come over to my place to have dinner with me cause you were fucking some slut.

He takes my hands and pins me to the wall.

Tremaine: Look Lyric she is trying to get under your skin. She is lying to you to make sure we don't get together. I was at a lot of meeting and I had a late studio session.

Lyric: Prove it. If your lying to me I'm done. I'm not trying to make this whatever it is into a relations.....

Trey grabs my face and kisses me deeply. His lips are soft and juicy. I finally give into him. I put my arms around his neck. He moves his hands down to my ass and squeeze it. I lick his lips for entrance and we are now tonguing each other down. Trey lifts me up my legs around his waist and starts kissing me on neck and sucking it.

Lyric: Trey you are going to leave a hickey.

Tremaine: That's the point.

Trey starts to move his hand to my clit and rubs it. Damn I'm wet.

Tremaine: Damn baby your wet just for me. You must really like me.

Lyric: Tremaine I moan. I have to tell you something. I mange to say as he moves his hand off my clit and try's to take my shirt off.

Lyric: T.... Tre.... Tremaine baby that feels so good. I say has he rubs my nipple. Trey stop I can't do this.

Tremaine: I'll make it painless.

Lyric: No Trey stop. I unwrap my legs from around his waist and fix my clothes and walk off.

I hear Trey calling me but I ignore him. I feel Trey grab my hand and spin me around.

Tremaine: What happen I thought we both were enjoying it.

Lyric: I was. It just. It's complicated.

I start to walk away. Hoping he drops this situation.

Tremaine: Wait Lyric what are you talking about. I'm confused.

Lyric: I have to go I have work.

Tremaine: No your not going till you tell me what's going on.

Lyric: Fine I'm a virgin happy I said it a virgin. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore because you will have to wait some time to get laid.

I look down in embarrassment.

Tremaine: Hey hey look at me. I don't care if your a virgin. I respect that your not like other girls who would give it up to anybody. You are a special girl who I am mostly attracted to. I didn't think that our first kiss would start with a fight and would end with a huge confession. On the bright side I'm honored to be your first time.

I giggle a little and smile.

Lyric: Shutup I didn't think our first kiss would be like this either. I say walking over to a wall. and sit on the ground. Trey comes and sit next to me.

Tremaine: Look I will wait how ever long you want me to wait. I'm not going to force you into anything. When your ready I'm ready. It will take me some time to adjusting but I'm willing to do wait for you.

Lyric: Thank you. You know your something else.

Tremaine: Yea but I'm your something else.

I kiss Trey on his lips passionately. Of course he kisses back. We were deeply into the kiss when I hear someone calling my name. I ignored it and kept kissing Trey. We were making out for a good 20mins. I really need to get back to work. I rather be with Trey right now. Till Trey breaks apart.

Tremaine: Lyric someone is calling your name.

Lyric: Is it my boss?

Tremaine: No

Lyric: Then I don't care.

Trey laughs

Tremaine: your crazy

Lyric: I know

Kelsey: Lyric come on Mrs. Diana is about to start practice. What you two doing out here? I know y'all not doing the nasty out here cause that's just dirty.

Lyric: No one is doing the nasty out here we were just having a very intense conversation.

Tremaine: Yea what she said.

Kelsey: Yea very intense and I don't think intense involves tonguing each other down the throat.

Kelsey walks away and enters the building.

Lyric: I guess I have to go.

Tremaine: I guess so. I'll see you when I pick Asia up.

Lyric: Yea I guess so. I have to go.

Tremaine: Not yet.

Lyric: What do you mean?

Tremaine: Not till a get a kiss.

Trey kisses me deeply. I didn't want to let go but I had to work. Trey pulled away.

Tremaine: I left you a gift on your neck.

I take out my phone and see the huge hickey on my neck. I playfully slap Trey's arm.

Lyric: I'm going to get you back for this.

Tremaine: Get me back by letting me take you to dinner.

Lyric: Sure.

Kelsey: Lyric let's go.

Lyric: I'm coming.

I peck Trey's lips and he smacks my ass as I walk away. I turn around and look at him.

Tremaine: Sorry I couldn't help it's too big.

Lyric: It's not big it's medium.

Tremaine: Go to work.

I walk into the building and head to the front of the studio to stretch with the kids. I can't wait till my date with Tremaine.

How was that guys.

How do y'all think of Helen?

Do y'all think Helen still loves Tremaine?

Was it a good time for Lyric to tell Trey she was a virgin?

Does Kelsey like Helen?

When is Trey going to ask Lyric to be his girlfriend?

Vote&Comment keep spreading the word about Disrespectful. Almost to 1k reads. Thank you so much guys.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 50 18
Rose had everything a girl could wish for, she had a loving mom, and best friends who were always by her side and one thing she loved the most is hor...
213K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
216K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...
1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...