shared mate

By AmandaTraft

Love knows no bounds. Can love heal the scars of the past. Melissa has been though so much in her life, her p... More

My Destiny
My New Life?
Crash Your Party?
Wow Oh God
The Mating Ceremony
Well I've Always Wanted One
Ding Dong
The Truth
How Rebecca ended up in a cage
Road Trip!!!! Part one
sorry not part 2
Part 2 Road Trip!!!
Where am I?
The New Melissa
Mystery POV
The Awaken
The Mateless?
Healing Touch
The Secret Message
Trouble
That Night
dear readers
That Night Continued..
Morning After
Catch up!!
And You Are?
Pleasure Through the Pain
Girls Day
Mall Adventure
dear readers and fans
Mating Luke
Morning After
Who's There?
Forever Safe
A Deeper Meaning
Completely Mated
Unmistakable Love
Surprise
The Decision
Where Am I?
In My Corner
Divine Love
To New Beginnings
Bait and Switch
Full Moon
copyright
Reunited
Reunited part 2
Returning to The Beginning
hey all
hey new and old fans
Frozen Time
Night at the Hotel
No More Secrets
Welcome Home Melissa
Eating for five
Cravings and Nightmares
Am I Awake?
He Won't Let Me Go
not new chapter

Tears for Friends

1.7K 81 3
By AmandaTraft

Melissa's POV

I crack my eyes open, I'm still wrapped up in both Mark and Cole. I wiggle trying to get free, almost there when I feel someone grab my waist.

"That's not such a good idea mate." Mark growls.

As I turn I notice I was accidentally grinding against his lower half.

"Sorry" I squeak out.

He releases me laughing I turn to look into Cole's blue eyes unblinking starting at me. Then a smile spreads across his face.

"Are you trying to escape?" He says running his hand down my cheek.

"No but I really have to go to the bathroom." I answer honestly.

Cole releases me with a smirk. Just as I was about to make it to the bathroom the door opens and in walks a freshly washed Luke and Travis. They look at me and eyes instantly start to glow.

"Well isn't your sleep clothes sexy." Travis says with a wink.

"I agree, please tell me that's what you'll wear tonight." Luke adds staring at me with starving eyes.

I laugh, shaking my head I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me. As I turn I let out a squeak, grabbing my chest in fright. The Goddess is sitting on the side of the tub with a kind smile.

"Man you scared the crap out of me." I say still clenching my chest.

"Sorry" she says with a small smile.

"Are you really going to keep your promise?" She adds.

"A promise is a promise isn't it." I answer with a sad smile.

I don't want to leave Rebecca especially after she just lost her father yesterday. Yeah he was a massive asshole and the world is definitely better without him. He's still her father and it devastated her to she him murdered right in front of her. Just as I was thinking there was a knock at the door.

"You ok love, you been in there for awhile?" Cole asks.

I turn to look at the Goddess who is now gone again, of course. I sigh this just doesn't seem right.

"I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute." I reply.

"Ok." He says moving away from the door.

I quickly strip and jump in the shower for a quick shower. As I let the water run over me I think about all the things that have happened and that are likely to happen. I know I was being selfish, I'm sure the guy's flock really wants to meet their Queen. I know what I'm going to do I just pray that Justin and Aiden can keep Rebecca safe from her brother.

Getting out of the shower I wrap a towel around me and grab another to dry my hair as I exit the bathroom back into the bedroom i see only Luke and Travis are still here.

"They went to take showers, and call home to set stuff up." Luke adds with a small smile.

"I know you guys made a promise but are you sure, you are ok with this, I mean of course our home is extremely safe we are cut off from everything, only one way in. Our compound is at the top of a high hill so other then going through the huge locked gate or you'd have to fly." Travis says with a wink.

"Yeah, I'm sure I have been actually very selfish having you guys come here and staying for so long." I say.

"I also would love to meet the rest of your guy's flock." I add.

"Well I'll go teleport some stuff home and see how the flock is doing with getting everything ready for you to come home." Travis says coming up to me kissing me on my lips.

He's gone in an instant. Luke comes up to me grabbing my arms so I fall into his arms. Grabbing my chin up so I meet his eyes.

"You know none of that was a hardship to us, we did everything for you our mate." Luke says tucking a wet piece of hair behind my ear.

I look into his eyes. Feeling so warm and safe in his arms.

"I know Luke, I just really want to go home." I say.

He grins grabbing my neck pulls me into a deep kiss. I gasp giving him access to my mouth, which he uses sliding his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him back heat rising though my body just as I was about to jump his bones I feel someone kiss the side of my neck making me jump and moan.

Turning I see Cole behind me his eyes glowing blue.

"As much as I'm sure we all want to make you scream our names, you should get dressed and tell Rebecca we will be leaving Justin already knows." Cole says licking his lips.

Luke laughs as he moves away, "alright I'll go say my thanks and good-byes." He says letting go of me with a wink.

I quickly grab the clothes left by Travis which is a black halter dress that ends just above my knees and white tights that end below my knees. I get dressed quickly throwing my hair up in a messy bun so I can go talk to Rebecca. I make my way to her room and knock on her door.

"Come in." I hear her say.

I walk in she's also fresh out of the shower drinking a glass of blood, she looks so much better healthy and glowing.

I smile at her, "I'm going to head home with the guys but I will be here in a second if you need me I promise." I say trying to swallow my tears as they threaten to spill out.

"I know, all the pack has been talking about it since early this morning." She says tears coming to her eyes.

"I know you will be there for me, it's just going to be hard to see you guys go." She adds a tear finally escaping her eyes to travel down her cheek.

I walk over and grab her into a hug, squeezing her close and tight.

"You are my best friend and I will be here in a heartbeat for you, I love you Rebecca." I say again tears falling down my cheeks.

"I owe my life to you and your mates, if they haven't had saved me and if you haven't had come with me I would have lost Adrian and been forced to marry Ryan." She says squeezing me back.

"Thank you for being my first real friend, and thank you for standing by my side and proving to me not all people are the same. I will be there as fast as I can when you need me too." She continues.

We finally separate after our tears are dry and smile at each other. We know no matter were we are we will be there for each other, in our hearts we will always be connected. There is no greater friendship then that. Rebecca walks over to her dresser and pulls out two identical necklaces other than the stones in the center one was blue the other red. She hands me the one with the red stone.

"Please take this it belonged to my sister, I talked to Justin and he agrees she would want you to have it." She says holding the necklace up to me.

I start to cry and turn so she can put it on me. Once it's clasped I turn to her and give her a big hug.

"Thank you I will treasure it forever." I say with a smile.

She smiles and puts her on. "This way we will always be with each other." She says still smiling.

At that time the door opens and Cole and Luke come in.

"Are you ready to go love." Luke asks.

I nod not trusting myself to talk and not break down again. Just then Justin and Adrian walk through the door.

"I see you gave her the necklace, Jewel would have approved." Justin says with a sad smile.

"We will walk you guys out." Adrian adds with a smile walking over and putting his arm around Rebecca.

We walk down to the foyer and out to the front where Mark and Travis are already waiting with Cole's bike and the other SUV. We give our hugs and say our goodbyes and thanks to Justin and the pack. Cole gets on his bike and Luke gets into the driver seat of the SUV with Mark in the passenger seat and Travis in the back with me. We wave goodbye as we drive down the driveway and out of the compound the gate closing behind us.

Tears flow down my face as I watch the gate get smaller and then disappear from view all together.

"Come here babe." Travis says reaching his hands toward me.

Without a second thought I climb into his arms and hug him tight putting my face into his neck, closing my eyes and taking deep breath of his scent. I feel my eyes getting heavy.

"It's ok babe sleep and we will wake you when we stop for gas." Travis says wrapping arms around me.

I close my eyes breathing in my  mates scent letting it calm me down, letting sleep come up to take me, it's been a very emotional day. My hand moves to my necklace holding the red stone in my hand as I fall into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~4 Hours later~~~~~~~
Melissa's POV

"Babe."

I feel someone whisper in my ear, causing heat and pleasure to shoot though me. I open my eyes to see the gorgeous green eyes of my mate slightly glowing.

"We are stopped to get gas." He says running his hand down my face pulling me closer to his face.

I let our lips touch as he deepens the kiss I hear knocking on the window beside us. Looking over I see Luke smirking.

"Need a bathroom break?" He smirks.

I blush and nod my head. I get off Travis's lap and out of the truck stretching. He gets out I see Mark asleep in the passenger seat and Cole  filling up his bike. I walk into the gas station and ask for the bathroom the gas attendant gives me a bored look and points to the back.

Ok I think dude must hate his job. Walking to the back I notice there is a chick in the drink section who looks out of place, not just the fact that she is wearing sunglasses at night I'm talking about the fact that she is dressed in super expensive clothes and looks like a model. As if she can feel me looking she turns her head towards me and smirks. I instantly feel my stomach drop my instincts are screaming. I quickly turn and go into the female bathroom closing and locking the door. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive.

I finish my business and wash my hands walking out I right into a chest, I bounce back.

"Sorry" I get out before looking to see what I ran into.

It was the gas attendant. He didn't say anything just stood there looking at me. I look around him to see the lady still there looking our with a smirk still plaster on her face. Ok I'm officially freaked the hell. I'm about to yell for my mates though our link when Luke and Cole come in.

"Can we pay for our gas?" Luke says looking in our direction.

The gas attendant looks as if he's waking up from a dream. Looking around and at me in confusion. Then slaps a smile on his face and says.

"Yes, sir"

I stand there in shock, quickly looking back towards the woman to see her gone.

"You ok?" Cole asks coming up to me.

"Umm yeah." Trying to shake the events from my mind.

We walk out to the vehicles and I turn one last time to look back to see the attendant looking at me with the dull eyes as before only now he's giving me a creepy smile.

I scream as I run into someone's back turn I see all my mates looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Are you ok? You been acting weird." Luke asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say getting into the back of the SUV too scared to look back to see if that man is still staring at me.

The guys decide to switch the driver's so Mark is on Cole's bike and Travis is driving the SUV. Luke settles in the passenger seat closing his eyes and Cole slides in next to me. As we are about to pull out I work up the nerve to look back to only have my fears confirmed. The obnoxiously beautiful woman was standing in front of the gas attendant talking. They both look my way as we start to turn out of the station.

I feel my stomach drop I dig my nails into the seat. Just as I was having a mini heart attack I feel a hand touch my back causing my to jump and scream. Travis slams on the breaks and everyone turns to look at me.

"I'm sorry I'm just jumpy." I say not noticing I'm shaking.

"Switch places with me Cole." Luke says opening the door.

Cole looks at me one last time before climbing out and getting into the front seat. Luke climbs in the back and pulls me down so we are laying across the backseat. Facing each other he rests both mine and his head on his arm pulling me close and tangling our legs together.

"Sweetie I know you're going through a lot but you need to calm down, it's not good for you." he says.

Before I can say anything his eyes start to glow and he lends down and pulls me into a deep kiss and I can feel every bit of tension in my body melt away and I feel sleepy. As the kiss ends I hear Luke say

"Goodnight beautiful."

I fall into a deep sleep in my mate's arms wondering if maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so thought that maybe I should add more to the last chapter, I hope you guys are still interested I didn't really get alot of likes on my last chapter. I am also considering breaking this up into two books. So let me know what you guys think.

Send me some love if you like it.

Like
Comment
Love you guys

Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 50 35
Elisabeth comes to another school and meets a guy, Zack. A sexy vampire. His friends have no knowledge. Zack doesn't trust anyone. That all changes w...
440K 6.6K 21
Jez has one of the most complicated lives you'd ever see. So this time she moves to a new city, to find a guy who used to hate, then to find that he...
3.6K 221 16
We live in a different world. Our path should not even cross. Yet, here you are, standing beside me with your most beautiful smile. You came into my...
459K 14.2K 17
7th and final in the werewolf series. Alex comes home to visit his family and instead finds his mate in a skinny, scarred, eccentric and slightly c...