Disaster Road: Yandere BTS x...

By lilieset

BTS on yet another world tour, who knew? Well, it wasn't just for that. They have trouble with what you call... More

Intro
1: Surpise
2: Meeting them
3: Story Time
4: Concert Runaway
5: Information
6: Stalker Texts
7: Photos & Visits
9: Explain
10: Jimin's Punishment vs Jin's Kink
11: New Home
12: Make over
13: Envy & Pain
BTS Merch
14: Caught Red Handed
Temporary Hold
Good News
RETURN

8: Disaster Date

3.2K 93 102
By lilieset

Jungkook

I smirk as I see Hoseok drag away that stupid boy's body as I strolled into the market. What's with men and trying to steal what's ours. Especially my princess.

"Good morning, princess.~" I greet (Y/N) as I walk towards her. "You look chipper this morning. What's got you happy? Is it perhaps moi?" I tease her.

She giggles and shakes her head as I see her chesks get all flustered. It was so adorable, but it made my fists clench knowing she was most likely not even thinking about me.

She shook her head. "No, silly. It's nothing. What are you doing here?"

I shrug and grab a random item from a rack. "Can't I just be here to get something."

She rolled her eyes at me and grinned before bursting out in laughs. "Not when the item you have in your hand is a pregancy test. Unless it's a miracle and you can get pregnant, I don't think that's a normal item to get for a grown man."

My entire face turned red and my cheeks puffed out in an embarrassed way. I bit my lip. "W-well... I guess I did have another reason as to why I came here." I stuttered out as I quickly set the pregnancy test down. I walked up to the front where she stood behind the cashier stand. "W-would you like to go ... I mean, um... Do you want to go for coffee or something?"

What was that? What happened to the confident and cocky Jungkook? Damnit.

She reacted with a stunned face, which soon turned into a smirk, her adorable (e/c) orbs looking me up and down. "Why, are you asking me on a date Jungkook?"

"Maybe."

"Then sure. I get off in two hours. Meet me at the coffee shop in town in three. Bye Jungkook."

I blinked in surprise. Was it really that easy? Before anyone could change their mind, I leaned over and kissed her cheek before flicking my sunglasses back over my eyes and strolling out of the market in confidence.

🌈

(Y/N)

Why the hell did I agree to this?

I was standing outside of the super sleek Asian restaurant Junkook insisted on taking me to, withour my jacket, my hair a mess and my makeup running down my face like the mess of a date that just happened.

Let me rephrase that.

*Flashback*

Once I got home from work that day, Raine immediately bombarded me with questions about my day and any weird coincidences.

I replayed in summary of the activity today and that made Raine flip. He yelled at me all while I got ready for the date. Junkook being the worst one. You're gonna be kidnapped. He's going to get pissed. Blah blah blah

Once I was finishing putting on a light coat of mascara, I replied. "I get it, Raine. I'll text you every thirty minutes. Don't worry about me, I've got rhis I swear. Besides, with the training you've been teaching me and the large pepper spray bottle I have, there's no way."

He replied with a groan and a roll of the eyes, then a compliment on my outfit and left with his new date, Choi Jaeseok. They were probably going to smash tonight with no problem. Raine is just good like that. Then the next thing you know, they're on a date, then married then they have to children named Taehyung and Jungkook after their favorite idols. Yes, I have this all planned out

Anyways, I looked at myself in the mirror before I left as well. Not bad for my first date with him. I figured since he was popular and famous, we would probably be going somewhere huge, so I dressed the part.

My dress was (f/c) that hugged my curves, hiding the ones I'm insecure about and showing off the one's that are perfect to show off (specifically my legs). The dress also spilled out just above my knee so it could spin if I spin and it had a small lace up the sides and the sleeves. It was paired with lacy converse because why wear heals? My hair was just in a normal due as usual, just a little more managed and I had light make up on my eyes up to none.

Perfect.

Now I am at the restaurant called Chef Wang's Grill. From what I heard, they grill in front of you as a show and serve it all pretty and fancy.

"Hello, princess.~"

I turned to see Junkook and my mouth dropped. He was sporting a literal tux up to a bow and he was smiling with his cute bunny look. Agh, I'm going to die.

He looped his arm through mine, a bit too tight. "Come along. I got us the perfect private area." Getting inside, we were led to the back on the balcony, a table in the middle with roses and candle light with a grill a few feet behind, a chef standing there at the ready.

I was too busy gaping at the beautiful scene to noticd the hand wrapped around my waist that led me to a chair and pushed in. Once I was out of my trance, Junkook spoke up. "So do you like it? What would you like to eat?"

I frowned. "I love it... It's just too-" I was cut off by Jungkook's cold stare and I immediately shut up about it. "I love it, Kookie."

He grinned. "Perfect. I love the nicknam-"

He was interrupted by my phone. I flinched at his stare and decided to ignore it. Jungkook smirked and ordered for us as we watched the chef prepare and cook the food.

I felt contact with my hand and looked up blushing as I noticed Jungkook now stared into my eyes. My heart was literally pounding against my chest. What was happening. This was way to soon. His face was nearing mine by the second. Just as I felt a faint brush of lips, a loud ring of Agust D came from my phone.

I yanked my head back, face flaming a dark red. I should probably pick up. I picked up to hear Raine's worried yet panting breathe. Aish, this man. "I'm okay, Ra-"

My phone was yanked away and thrown on the grill, now electrocuted and burning away. I just sat there for a fee seconds processing what just happened.

I turned to the fuming Jungkook, my anger building. "What the hell, Jeon Jungkook!?"

Jungkook smirked, growling out. "I like how you scream my name out, princess. You should do it more. Unlike the male you were just talking to.... Raine was always the one to get in the way. Maybe I should just end him like I did that slut, Sarah."

My eyes flashed in even more angry. "How dare you!? You have no right to sit here and yell st ke that way then threaten my best friend as if I wasn't just sitting here? And I don't know much about Sarah, but I know she was most definitely not a slut if she dated Raine. So you know what, Jeon Jungkook? Fuck off!"

I got up from my chair which fell on the floor. I stormed through the hall and I was halfway there when I felt my arm yanked back and My body landed against a rock hard chest and my heart pounded in anger and fear. "Let go, Jungkook.

"No, princess. Let me explain, please. Don't go.

"No! Let go!"

Slap!

I gasped when I felt a stinging red pain in my cheek as I grabbed it and tears started to stream down my face. "How dare you, Jungkook? I hate you and your whole entire group! I hate all of you!!!"

I stormed out of the restaurant.

* end flashback *

And that's how I ended up hear, face a mess and all torn up.

"Fuck you, Jeon Jeongguk and the rest of your group too!"

"Oh we'd love to, baby girl.~"

I gasped at the response and turned but felt a prick at my neck and my vision darken before passing out, getting a small look of who it was.

Jung Hoseok.

🌈🌈🌈🌈

1380 words 😱

Well dang. Hoped you liked the long chapter.
I know it's all over the place, but good none the less, eh?

Credit to my good friend's roleplay name for Raine's new boyfriend: at monody_asswipe on Kik. Major fan of BTS and roleplay. Really well at insane and Yandere. Muse Jung Hoseok.

Oh and the reason I don't put in pictures a lot is because I want you to use your imagination, if you're even reading the author's note. I want this story to be like an actual book to read, even if it's a fanfic. Please understand. Of course, I'll add pics every now and then.

Anyways. Here ya go.

Please Vote, comment (PLEASE!), and follow!!!

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
47.7K 1.6K 52
Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with Jungkook ever since the day she saw him...
2.2K 168 34
Hwang Y/n is a walking catastrophe. Where ever she goes she ruins things. She never does it on purpose but things do mess up. This time something big...
2K 84 7
[we're back baby] From having a doctorate in medicine to becoming an idol, Y/N is living her best life. But in between of being successful, she was t...