Jane The Virgin - K.M.

By BriFlare

In which a virgin vampire is chosen to carry an Mikaelson baby but it seems faith has other plans when the bi... More

Jane The Virgin Vampire⏩
Cover⏩
Cast ⏩
1⏩
2⏩
3⏩
4⏩
6⏩
7⏩

5⏩

3.5K 147 55
By BriFlare

The biggest human temptation is to settle for too little. - Thomas Merton

I was in the kitchen, eating a large bowl of fruit loops cereal in it. I was officially five months but I looked more far along. I was watching this episode of Teen Wolf when Stiles tries to hit that werewolf with a baseball bat. I giggled at that and continued eating.

I heard two pairs of footsteps and in walked Elijah and Hayley hand-in-hand. They've been together for a while now. When they saw me, they laughed and shook their heads.

Hayley and I have grown closer since finding more about my father's family's past.

"Don't laugh at a pregnant woman, that's bad luck." I told them, making them laugh more.

"How's my niece or nephew?" She wondered, putting her hands on the side of my stomach.

"Fine, he or she is kicking. Here," I motioned Elijah to put his hands on my stomach. He did so. "Wait for it…" I said. *kick* They gasped and pulled back. "Felt it?" I asked. Hayley nodded and started to tear up.

"I miss that feeling when Hope used to kick." Hayley gushed.

"Klaus felt it too." I told them. They both looked at me surprised. "What?"

"When was this?" Hayley asked.

"Oh when we found the grimoire. He was so adorable touching my belly, I thought he was gonna cry." I replied.

"Aww, who knew Klaus had a heart." Hayley said, wiping a fake tear away. Speak of the devil, walking into the kitchen.

"I can hear you, you know?" He glowered.

"Oh I know." Hayley responded. Klaus glared and rolled his eyes. He turned to me and saw the position I was in. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Enjoying yourself there, love?" He cheekily wondered. I just stuck my tongue out and continued eating.

"Yes, now leave me alone before you end up wearing oatmeal." I said.

"Thanks for the warning." Klaus said and walked to get a glass of bourbon.

"Isn't it a little early to be drinking, brother?" Elijah asked.

"It's never too early to have a drink." Klaus argued, opening to bottle and pouring himself a glass. I shook my head and went back to eating.

I soon finished and washed it in the sink.

"So have you guys thought of names for the baby?" Elijah asked. I looked to Klaus who just shrugged.

"No we haven't. Any ideas?" I asked Elijah, Hayley, and Klaus. Before any of us could answer, Marcel walked in.

"Jane!" Marcel exclaimed.

"Marcel!" I exclaimed.

"Jane, your mom is coming over soon and beware she went shopping." Marcel said.

"Sigh, she's taking this whole spoiling her first grandchild too far, we don't even know the gender." I said.

"It's definitely a boy." Kol said, walking in with Davina hand-in-hand. Those two are cute together despite him being an asshole.

"You really think so?" Elijah asked.

"Yes, but Davina thinks Jane is having twins." Kol replied.

"Davina, do you really want me to push two babies with Klaus' head?" I asked.

"Hey, your head is bigger than mine, love." Klaus said.

"No, your head is pretty big, Klaus." Hayley said.

"As the father of your daughter, you should be on my side, Hayley." Klaus said.

"And as a woman who has given birth to your daughter, I side with Jane, who will soon experience labor." She said.

×

XIOMARA VILLANUEVA walks into her daughter's baby daddy's home and is immediately in the mood to redecorate the whole house.

"Sweetie, I'm here." She said placing her shopping bags on the floor and looking around at what she would need to buy to make this place a little more home then just darkness.

"Mom, I missed you so much!" Jane exclaimed running to her mother's open arms.

"I missed you too but I'm here now and I'll be here along your side through this whole pregnancy." Xiomara said.

"What do you mean?" Hayley asked.

"Every girl needs her mother by her side during her pregnancy." Xiomara replied.

"Can't relate." Hayley said.

"Well Jane's grandmother, my mother, was there my whole pregnancy even the first couple years of Jane's life so I'm doing the same." Xiomara said smiling.

"Oh God, Klaus, is going to have a fit." Marcel said.

"Let him have a fit, I'm not afraid of him. I'm already mad he took my daughter from me." Xiomara said.

"Angry mother is way more scarier than a hothead hybrid." Elijah said.

"Now, where do I put all these bags plus the ones in the car?" Xiomara asked.

×

"Mom! I'm full stop feeding me." I said putting my head on the table.

"Xiomara, I think Jane has had enough." Klaus said watching as Xiomara put another plate in front of Jane.

"Who are you talking to?" Xiomara asked.

"Mom, please." Jane said pouting.

"Jane, I come here to find you skinner than ever and he has the nerve to talk to me." She said mumbling something in spanish.

"Mom!" Jane exclaimed.

"What? It's the truth." Xiomara said.

"What did she say?" Klaus asked.

"I said you're the devil's ball sack." Xiomara said smiling.

Klaus was speechless.

"She didn't mean it, it's just a joke." Jane said.

"A joke? I must not have a sense of humor then." He said.

"That's not the only thing you don't have." Xiomara said.

×

"Mom, are you proud of me?" Jane asked as Xiomara and her laid in her bed.

"Jane, why would you ask that?" Xiomara asked looking at her daughter.

"Because I feel like I let you down. I mean look where I'm at, I'm letting a man control my life, letting him protect when you raised me to be able to protect myself." Jane said.

"Aww baby." Xiomara said giving Jane a hug.

"Mom?" Jane said.

"First, of course, I’m so proud of you. But that’s nothing new because I’m always proud of you, Jane. I am. Of the person you are and the choices you make and the way you live your life. It’s inspiring, I swear I don’t know how you do it. And now you’re having a baby and I really hope that you get to have a moment like this with your kid one day. So that you get to feel the way I’m feeling about you right now. I love you.” Xiomara said.

"I love you too, mom." Jane said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
264K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.