shared mate

By AmandaTraft

Love knows no bounds. Can love heal the scars of the past. Melissa has been though so much in her life, her p... More

My Destiny
My New Life?
Crash Your Party?
Wow Oh God
The Mating Ceremony
Well I've Always Wanted One
Ding Dong
The Truth
How Rebecca ended up in a cage
Road Trip!!!! Part one
sorry not part 2
Part 2 Road Trip!!!
Where am I?
The New Melissa
Mystery POV
The Awaken
The Mateless?
Healing Touch
The Secret Message
Trouble
That Night
dear readers
That Night Continued..
Morning After
Catch up!!
And You Are?
Pleasure Through the Pain
Girls Day
Mall Adventure
dear readers and fans
Mating Luke
Morning After
Who's There?
Forever Safe
A Deeper Meaning
Completely Mated
Unmistakable Love
Surprise
The Decision
Where Am I?
In My Corner
Divine Love
To New Beginnings
Bait and Switch
Full Moon
copyright
Reunited
Reunited part 2
Returning to The Beginning
hey all
hey new and old fans
Tears for Friends
Night at the Hotel
No More Secrets
Welcome Home Melissa
Eating for five
Cravings and Nightmares
Am I Awake?
He Won't Let Me Go
not new chapter

Frozen Time

1.7K 70 1
By AmandaTraft

Melissa's POV

"Let's just think this through." I say slowly backing up. Ok so that was maybe quite possibly the worse thing i could have done but they are being so unbelievably mean keeping a secret from me.

Eyes glowing yellow they advance towards me. Seriously I have no clue what to do the only thing that pops into my head is. Strip.

I give them the most sexy look I can think of which actually stops them in their tracks. Good, thinking on my feet I sit in a chair putting my leg on the bed so I can slowly lower my stockings. Their eyes start going from yellow to blue and amber. Finishing my stockings I turn to see them both licking thier lips like I'm full course meal and they are starving.

"Umm guys." I say slowly getting up from my chair.

"Your such a bad girl." Mark growls out, coming up and pushing me back into my chair.

Startled I go to get back only to look at Cole who had a silk tie in his hands advance towards me.

"We are going to give what you are asking for." He says snapping the tie tight before him.

Crap, I try to get up to make space only to have Mark push me back into my chair from behind, I tilt my head back to look at him to see is glowing eyes really close.

"Your not going anywhere my little mate." He says dominance radiating from him.

"Isn't Cole supposed to be the dominant twin." I squeak out.

Turning towards Cole who now is right in front of the chair.

"I may be the dominant twin, but Mark is dominant in sex or have you not figured that out yet." He says handing Mark the tie.

I put my hands out to call truce but as soon as I put them up Cole grabs ahold of them, putting them together and up so Mark who's is behind me can tie them. Which he does. Oh shit I don't think I'm going to be able to get out of this.

Hands still up being held by Mark, Cole gets down in front of me so we are eye to eye, leaning forward his hand gently sweeps down my face reaching my lips his fingers slowly traces my lips making me gasp.

"So you want to not only use your power to escape us, but you want to not talk to us because we won't tell you something, how about we make a bet if you can take whatever we dish out to you without screaming our names we will tell you whatever you want." Cole says with a sexy dirty smirk going across his mouth.

My heart racing, legs already shaking I know I won't make it, but my stubbornness gets the best of me. I find myself blurting out,

"Fine I'll take that bet and I'll win." I say instantly regretting it. Really they are going to have me singing thier names this is such a bad idea.

Cole smirks grabbing my thighs pulling me towards him.

"Your so on mate." He growls.

Before I can say a rebuttal Mark grabs my chin tilting it back to meet his glowing eyes.

"If we win you will submit, you will come back home with us and you will listen to us." Mark growls.

Man when he is turned on he really is a dominanting person.

I nod and he leans over and licks my lips with his tounge making me moan giving him access to mouth which he gladly accepts pushing his tounge in my mouth slowly sliding his hand down to my chest grabbing and messaging them.

At the same time I feel Cole spreading my legs and working his tounge up from my knee to my inner thigh, I moan digging my nails into my palm. Letting go of my mouth and legs they get up. Mark helps me up from the chair standing me on my feet. Cole standing in front of me tilts my chin up towards his face  seeing his glowing blue eyes look into mine as I feel Mark pulling my zipper down my back slowly, letting his finger touch my back as he pulls it down.

I gasp as I feel heat rising as he touches me. Cole leans down and kisses me pushing his tounge into my mouth. The dress pools at my feet the only thing I have are my panties, Mark walks up behind me I feel his skin touch mine he's naked.
Cole pulls away takes off his shirt he pulls me towards the bed. Biting my lip I'm laid across the bottom of the bed face up with my arms up. Cole who finishes getting undressed advances towards the bed standing at  my feet he grabs my calves jerking me to him and spreading my legs at the same time. A moan comes out of mouth as he grabs my ass moving me closer to his mouth the moment his tounge touches me there I almost scream. I bite my lips hard to keep from screaming his name, my toes already curling.

"No cheating mate." Mark says sitting beside my head.

He reaches down and releases my lips from my teeth. Replacing them with his mouth and tongue. Moaning into his mouth I arch my back. Just then I feel something hit my enterence I break away from Mark to see Cole licking his lips grabbing ahold of my hips he thrusts into me in a powerful thrust making my moan and grab the sheets and he thrusts in and out of me. Mark grabs my wrists and yanks me up onto Cole who is now on the floor. Still inside me his hands on my hips grinding me to him. I moan, Mark leans me forward so I'm laying on Cole. Who takes my tied hands and puts them around his neck making me unbelievably close to Cole's face who takes advantage and slides his tounge into my mouth and he thrusts into from below. I feel Mark lean over my back moving my hair so he can suck on my neck neck making me moan more.

"Are you ready?" He whispers into my ear.

Not at all catching what he means I feel Cole stop moving and I feel something else hit me there. My eyes widen oh hell no what are they thinking of doing that! I feel Mark push into me and enter me too. Instead of feeling pain I feel so much pleasure I instantly cum screaming thier names. Not stopping they both start to move making waves of pleasure crash down onto me. My next climax starts climbing quickly back to the peak as I cum the second time I feel both of them reach their climaxes too coming with me. Spent I can't move at all.

Mark moves first gets off and helps me up, setting me on the bed looking into my eyes. 

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Umm maybe I thought you were going to rip me." I say still spent.

"Your body can take more than one of us now that you are fully mated to us." Cole says getting up and stretching.

"Yeah it felt really good." I think out loud then smack myself in the forehead.

"Oh yeah we could tell." Cole says with a wink.

The guys get dressed in boxers and help me into panties and a tank top. Then help me get into bed. Snuggling up to me. Mark behind me Cole in front of me I relax. I feel Cole put his hand on my stomach looking at him he smiles. Reaching for my leg he puts it over his and wraps his hand around my hand kissing it. Mark who is spooned up against my back, has is hand over my tummy and his head right bend mine I can feel his breath on my neck.

"I will keep my promise." I say to them as I fall asleep.

Not seeing the looks the guys are giving me, I fall into a peaceful sleep. Rebecca's father is dead that's one bad guy down another to go dreading coming into contact with my ex. Those are they last thoughts I have before entering deep sleep.

************************************************************************************************

Cole's POV

I stare at Mark above our sleeping mates head.

" Is this the best?" I ask.

"She should be home around our flock especially now." He answers in a drowsy voice.

I see him fall asleep, but I just can't quite follow them into sleep just yet. Of course I want her home with us especially now but I know she wants to protect Rebecca she's her only friend. I can't get rid of the feeling we are doing something she might grow to hate us over especially if something were to goddess forbid happen to Rebecca when we are gone. 

I look at our mate, Melissa her beauty is something that still knocks the breath from me. We are incredibly luck to have her. The fact that she is blessed with our late mother's gift is something that absolutely terrifies me. That day, that horrible day that everything changed for us. Our mom who actually is a lot like Melissa sweet, caring would do anything for her mates, friends or her boys.

It's not something I can get over, no matter how hard I try the others found ways to live it with slowly coming to terms with it. I still to this day blame myself even though no one else does. I'm starting to think the goddess blessed Melissa with that gift so I can come to terms with it.

Looking down at her I bring her hand to my mouth kissing it. Holding it in my hands I slowly let darkness take me over, decending me into deep sleep.

*************************************

So hey guys that this chapters end comment like let me know, thanks to all my fans new and old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 915 25
After an experience that left the whole family marked in tragedy, Michael's memory of the past has left him. As he tries to adjust to an unfamiliar l...
147K 8.6K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...
139 1 17
He saved her from a terrible car accident when she was a just kid but she still lost her parents. She has no memory of that night but when he comes b...
1.4K 63 23
" Skyes, its about us. This is very important to me. Skyes... do you love me?" I pause. Do i? I don't even know because i would have feelings then it...