My Hero Academia One Shots an...

By animeconquerer

{1 MILLION READS AS OF 11/04/19] WHAT THE HELL Y'ALL ARE INSANE I LOVE YOU?!?! Yes, I'm still on break becaus... More

A/N and Requests (edited)
Izuku x Reader
Katsuki x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Tsundere!Katsuki x Reader
Katsuki x Reader partial LEMON
Eraserhead x Reader (Shouta Aizawa) Part 1/2
Kirishima x Pretty!Reader Part 1
Todoroki x Reader Lemon
Tsuyu x Fem!Reader Lime!
Lemon Requests
Aizawa x Reader Part 2
LEMON Izuku x Reader
Katsuki Bakugou LEMON
LEMON Todoroki x Reader
LEMON Mineta x Reader
LEMON Kirishima x Reader
LEMON Hatsume Mei x Reader
LEMON Shinsou x Reader
LEMON Katsuki x Reader x Midoriya
Kirishima x Reader Part 2
DELAY
LEMON Yaoyorozu x Fem!Reader
POSTING SPECIAL CHAPTER TOMORROW!~
ALL x READER! SPECIAL CHAPTER
50k SPECIAL A/N PART 1
Kirishima x Reader
A/N PLZ READ YOU LOVELIES
100K WTF GUYS + UGLY ASS FACE REVEAL
IM ALIVE: REQUESTS OPEN
Todoroki x Reader
Quick Announcement {will be deleted}
LEMON Todoroki x Dom!Reader
Kaminari x Reader
NSFW Midoriya Izuku A-Z Headcannon
Kirishima, What if he asked: Would you like dinner, a bath, or me?
What If They Walked In On You Watching Porn (Pt. 1 Boys)
ANGST Midoriya Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Todoroki: What If Your Eyebrows Are Gone
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WOOHOO
Katsuki x Anorexic!Reader Part 1
ANGST Todoroki x Pregnant!Reader
500K: How I Became A Writer, and How to Write
Q&A Open!
Anyone Alive? + UPDATED
1 More Month!!
What If: You Got A Corset Piercing (Guys)
1 MILLION READS- WHAT THE HELL GUYS!!!!!

What If They Caught You Watching Porn (Pt.2 Girls)

24.7K 229 402
By animeconquerer

QOTD: What's your fetish?~
My Answer: Tentacles, Bondage, Roleplay, Toys, and More Than Two People ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: I CANT TELL IF IT GOT PUBLISHED YGBSH

Ahem, while writing this, it has been 13 hours since I posted part one.... Pt. 1 has 1.04k reads, 80 votes, and 152 comments....

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN TOP THAT. Please spam me with the dumbest or funniest comments.
I just want to let you know, that although I may not reply to every comment, I sure as hell read them!
I've probably added over 100+ reads to my own book by reading my comments haha..

Thanks for making me smile (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I love you guys! Every single read is so important to me, and every vote fills me with so much joy and pride! It lets me know that I did something that was a part of someone's day.

I love you guys! Enough to dedicate hours of my free time to writing about fictional characters fucking our faces off or catching us watching porn hahaha.

ILYASM ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) Also, I'll do a Part 3 with some of the characters I missed (aka Tokoyami, Sero, and some of the 1-B students)!! Please look forward to it!

------------
Ochaco Uraraka: [insecure]
Uraraka was asleep on the sofa, and you took out your phone as you huddled under the blankets.

Your best friend, who was also gay (just say it's a woman for convenience's sake plz) sent you this hentai full of girls on girls.

(Best Friend's Name) |(3)|
HOLY SHIT (First Name)! I wish me and my gf could do this!!

(First Name):
(OmO), thats so spicyyyyyyy
Omg that scene at 4:19!! DAMN.

(Best Friend's Name) |(3)|
Would drool if that was done to me _:('ཀ'」 ∠):

(First Name):
MOOD

You continued the video and you giggled while imagining (Best Friend's Name) thirsty reactions.

While laughing, you forgot that Uraraka was sleeping on the other side of the sofa, and you failed to hear the shuffling of the blankets.

The blankets that were draped over your head was yanked away as you saw a pouty, and groggy Uraraka.

"(First Name)?"
"Ah! Sorry... did I wake you?"

She mumbled a soft "mhm," before her eyes widened and she looked at you in shock.

"My phone...I didn't turn it off...did I...?"
"No..."

You awkwardly laughed before pausing the video, and throwing your phone across the room where it lands on a footstool.

She buries her face in the crook of your neck and wraps her arms around your torso.

"Hey (First Name)...?" her voice is quiet, and it quivers in the darkness of the room.

You could tell something was wrong. You used your empath quirk to understand how she felt.

Sadness? Dissatisfaction? Insecure?
'Why did she feel this way? I would understand feeling awkward or angry, but...'

"Occhan? Talk to me..."
"Nn... I just- um..."

"Occhan, I won't judge you, and I won't be able to understand why you're feeling the way you are unless you tell me."

Your gentle coaxing made her calm down a bit.

"It's just..."

There's a small silence, and you wrap your arms around her torso and rub circles on her back.
She lets out a heavy sigh.

"Hey (First Name), do I satisfy you enough?"
"WHAT."

You were baffled and shocked.
"Was that what you were worried about?" you lightly chuckle, and she pouts in response.
"It's- just answer please."

A blush spreads across your face, "Uraraka Ochaco, I love you with all my body, heart and soul. If you can't see that, I guess I'll need to show you.~"

The mood lightens, and quickly becomes passionate as you push her down onto the sofa.

You analyze her feelings.

Happiness, loving, warm, grateful.

'Good.'

You whisper as you nibble on her earlobe, "I'm sorry for making you feel that way babe. Let me make it up to you."

Yaoyorozu Momo: [curious, confused, embarrassed]
"Um (Nickname), I didn't know you liked this..."

She was on your phone as she wanted to show you the website of the new clothing store she liked.
You tilted your head, clearly confused.

"Um...(Nickname), you didn't exit out of incognito mode.. and the video is on the screen."
"UM- IT WAS MY YOUNGER BRO."
"You don't have a younger brother."
"UM- MY YOUNGER SISTER?!"
"Babe, you don't have siblings."

You laugh awkwardly, scratching the back of your neck.

"(Nickname), you don't need to be so ashamed. I like this anime a well.
She showed the video, your fave character doing cute things.

'Oh thank god," you say as you let out a sigh, "I thought you saw the tentacle hentai compilation on the other tab."

"(First Name)."
"Yes....?"
"Did you just say tentacle hentai?"
"..."

She changes the tab to see a woman being probed from all holes by a tentacles.
"WHAT THE- WHAT IS THIS VULGAR ATROCITY?!"
"My fetish."
"WHAT?! Um... if that's the case, I'll try to be open minded..."

She continued looking at the screen as her face became more flushed by the second.
"This is actually pretty interesting..."

You nod and the two of you move over to the sofa while you explain what the appeal is while the two of you cuddle and watch it together.
(^ relationship goals hehe)

Tsuyu Asui: [calm, curious, kinda turned on]
(A/N: IM SO SORRY IDK WHAT TO PUT FOR HER)
"Kero? (First Name) are you still up?"

You were sound asleep, the TV still on in your room.
Tsuyu walked inside and cuddled up next to you before turning her attention to the screen.

"Bible Black? Kero."

She continues watching the show, however she wakes you up during the (in)famous cum pipe scene.
"(First Name), what are they doing...?"
"OH MY GOD, DID I LEAVE THE TV ON??"

You look at the screen before covering Tsuyu's eyes with your hands.
"I-I don't think you should watch this. You're too pure Asu-chan."
"But (First Name), it already played the scene with the dildo gag."

You choked on your saliva.
"W-What?! Why didn't you turn it off?!"
"It was interesting, kero."

You deadpanned.

You corrupted your innocent frog girlfriend.

She looks at you, curiosity in her eyes before using her tongue to move the bottom of your underwear to the side and gave your clit a lick.

"If you need to watch things like this, maybe I need to do more to satisfy you kero."
"You don't need to."
"Is that a no?"
"Oh Asu, it's just manners," you gave an airy chuckle, "of course I wanna."

Kyoka Jiro: [uncomfortable, shy]
"(First Name), are you ready for movie night?"
"Yeap!" you reply, "I have the tubs of ice cream out and set up our pillow fort!!"

She skips over to you before tackling you to the floor in a hug.
She gives you a peck on the nose before sitting up and wrapping the blanket around the two of you.

"Okay sweetheart, what movie are we watching?"
You think for a while. She's watched all the movies in your cabinet.

"Oh, Ji, check my recordings! I should have something!"

She took the remote from your hand and scrolled through.
"Toy Story?"
"We've watched it."
"Grease?"
"Watched."
"Dirty Dancing?" you ask with a gleam in your eye.
"I don't like the music....sooo no."
"Whatttttttt?! Next time please!!"

She stopped at the last recording.
"Fifty Shades of Gray? (First Name), why do you have this?"
"Hehe....I like watching some scenes..."
"Um...no comment."
"It's not that bad! Trust me!"

-Time skip to sex scene-
"HOLY HELL IS THAT A TORTURE CHAMBER-OH MY GAWD WHAT IS THAT?!"
"Jiro its a play room, and that thing in his hand is a dildo!"
"WHAT'S THAT ON THE BED?!"
"A whip and a paddle?"
"AND WHAT ARE THE ROPES FOR?!"
"For bondage!" you answer with a gleam in your eye.

The moans begin playing in the background.
"Oh my god I can't!," she takes the remote and switches the TV off.
"Noooo! It was just getting good!"
You try to tackle her into a hug, but she pushes your face the other way.

"HOLY SHIT (First Name) I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM AND CALM DOWN!"
"Wait!"
"I TRUSTED YOUUUU!"
You chuckle as she awkwardly dashes away.

Mina Ashido: [jealous, pouty]
"(First Name) stop watching hentai and pay attention to meee!" she said as she laid on your bed, stomach up towards the ceiling. She kept poking your arm trying to take your phone.
"I need to watch the last episode of Tentacles and Witches! What will she do with her student's baby?! What happens with the curse?!"

She groans in frustration before she trails her fingers from your ankle to your upper thigh.
"Kyaa! What are you doing?!"

She then takes your phone from you and throws it under the bed.
"Mina! Why?!"

She puffs her cheeks out and crosses her arms.
"Pay more attention me!"

She tackles you on the bed before pinning your arms above your head; she mercilessly attacks your collarbone with butterfly kisses and slips her hand under your shirt.

"Do I have your attention babe?~" she nibbles on your earlobe and unclasps your bra.

You reply with a smirk, "Yup. You have my full attention sweetheart.~"

Hagakure Tooru: [experimental]
Your girlfriend was in the shower, and you took the time to watch the hentai your online friend animeconquerer recommended. (A/N: let's be friends hahaha)

It was her favorite, Valkyrie Drive Mermaid. (I mean...the premise was interesting?)

"Holy hell! When the chick cums, she turns into a weapon?!"

You then felt water droplets fall onto your face, and someone grope your chest.
"WHOA!"

Higakure laughed.
"Relax (First Name), it's just me!"

You wrap your arms around her torso.
"Don't scare me like that! But...can you stop groping me now?"
"But (Nickname), aren't you the one who's hugging me naked?"

Her movements indicate that she turned to look at your phone screen, just in time to see the two main characters' makeout turn into a hard fucking.

The main character's hands groped her girlfriend, just like what Tooru was doing to you right now. The two of you shared a French kiss as she began unbuttoning your pajama shirt.

"Tooru?"
"Well then (Nickname), since you seem to like this so much, why don't we try it out?~"

You give a seductive chuckle.
"Your wish is my command babe."

------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed!

I saw this Bible Black sketch ^ (tell me if it doesn't show) and I decided to put it in the story.
All Hentai mentioned here are my guilty pleasures.
Bible Black, Tentacles and Witches, and Valkyrie Drive Mermaid.

What hentai have you guys watched?
Omg I've also watched Boku No Pico.
I watched it in 7th grade?
I was so confused lmao.

Anyways, I'm taking a while on that sixsome lemon duhygwhcjs
But, I will post the NSFW A-Zs soon!

Love you guys,
-ZMM

EDIT 2: I've hit the publish button over 20 times and edited it so much, but I'm not sure of it's published??? Like I'm getting no notifications about me posting it.... hmmmm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
129K 3.6K 55
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...
335K 3.9K 49
First off, thank you for reading! I hope you like what I have to offer in this Oneshots book! It is complete but do enjoy what is in it!
39.4K 340 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...