Master Sakura

By sasukexekiel

Team 7 is back. Sasuke is back. And They are back on adventures. But what will happen if unexpected people... More

After the 4th Shinobi War
The Decision
Changes
Reunion
Chapter 5 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 6: Reunion Mission
Chapter 7: The Research
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Outcome
Sakura's Death and Gift
Sakura's Death And Gift II
Chapter 12: Master Sakura
Chapter 13: Guys' Talk
Chapter 14: Research Success
Chapter 15: The gods
Chapter 16: Will of Fire
Chapter 17: Leaf
Chapter 18: The 5-Kage Summit
Chapter 19: The Legendary Sannin vs Raikage
Chapter 20: Ordinary days
Chapter 21: Wood Village
Chapter 22: Wood Village II
Chapter 24: Doubts and Answers
Chapter 25: A day with parents

Chapter 23: My friend from The Mist

1.5K 42 6
By sasukexekiel

I saw Anerin flinched at Naruto's question. The room went silent for few moments waiting for her to speak. Anerin is my friend from the Mist. She was the one who taught me how to deflect genjutsu perfectly. Practically, she was one of my masters. And even if she's my friend, she's as scary as Tsunade shishou when it comes to teaching. She's also a great medic ninja. I don't know exactly to what extent because I'm sure that I didn't yet see her whole medical skills. She taught me and Ino our genjutsu type of combo attacks. And she helped us in increasing our speeds and accuracy. There were many things that she taught me. She's one of the strongest kunoichi I know.

"I'm sorry Naruto for not communicating with you for long. I've been in Mist for the past years." She explained. Yes she's been living in the Mist for 2 years I think. She's been rouge but I think last year she's been reinstated as a Mist shinobi.

"But Rina-chan... Pervy Sage died years ago. And where were you during the war? You could have helped us." Naruto said pouting. Anerin just smiled. And I swear if I am not a girl I could have fell in love with her beauty. Those long brown and wavy hair, dark green eyes, thick long lashes, dimples, small face and defined lips and nose. Her height is even ideal so is her body.

"Naruto Let's discuss that later. Tsunade sama and the others are waiting. Kay?" She said. And that's when I decided to speak.

"Anerin when did you guys meet?" I asked. But she just patted my head and smiled.

"Later." She said. And left the room.

"Report." Tsunade shishou said. And We reported everything that has happened. She sighed.

"Ugh. I'm getting old because of these kinds of people. Okay. I expect a whole written report tomorrow. And oh, Anerin will stay with you for two days then you'll proceed to the Mist with her. She's here to escort you to the Mist." She said rubbing her temples.

"With all due respect Hokage sama, are you letting a top S Rank criminal to escort Sakura sama?" Deidera asked. Sasori and Itachi agreed.

"What are you talking about ? She's my friend and my master. She won't harm me." I said as I glared at the three. I was hoping Anerin didn't hear that if she's outside. I don't want these three to be dead.

"Yeah. Sakura Chan is right dattebayo! She's also my friend and my rogue master." Naruto said glaring at them. And to our surprise Sasuke spoke.

"It seems that she's connected to all of us. Months Before I killed Orochimaru, she helped me control my cursed seal and taught me some useful lessons and techniques." Sasuke said. Unbelievable. Is it a coincidence? Or she's been watching us? Tsunade shishou's brows furrowed and about to speak but Sasori spoke first.

"Well she's just a year older than the three of you If I am not mistaken. And this girl has been a problem to Akatsuki when we were alive. She's been toying with us and yet we can't catch or kill her. And now, we meet her again. What a nice coincidence." Sasori said laced with a bit of sarcasm at the end of his statement.

"Actually, she's been my student for one year when she was five years old. She's a prodigy. She's been under Jiraiya also for few months after learning from me. And she lived alone as a rogue until last year. For the details you need to ask her because I also don't know much about her." She explained. So there's a great possibility that she's really a great medic maybe greater than me. But why didn't she show it?

"And one more thing you don't need to worry about her, she'll risk her life for Sakura. And in your mission in Mist, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and Deidera will escort Sakura. Don't worry about it" Tsunade shishou added.

After that, we were dismissed. I quickly ran outside to look for Anerin. Upon seeing her leaning on the wall, I and Naruto ran excitedly to her.

"You babies. Come here." She said then motioned for a hug.  We gladly accepted the group hug. And we look like kids cuddling to our mother. "You imbecile Uchiha. Come join us." She said to Sasuke. Sasuke hesitated at first but when Anerin threatened him, he eventually joined. We were like that for few seconds when she released us.

"Sasuke. I didn't have the chance to punish you for what you've done to our princess here." She said referring to me. I slightly blushed at the title. Sasuke pouted and looked at the ground. Gosh, I didn't know that the great Sasuke Uchiha can pout like that.

"Anerin, it's all in the past now. It's okay." I said to her. She stared at me for few seconds then nodded.

"Okay if you say so. Now come on, lead me to your house I'm sure you have questions. I may answer or not." She said then chuckled. I noticed the past Akatsuki members are still staring at her. At least they are not glaring anymore.

"And for these three Akatsuki here. I'll deal with you later. Kay?" She said as she dragged me. Then we started heading to our house. When we reached the house, she instantly instructed Sasuke to cook what she wants. And Naruto to buy us snacks. And I'm surprised to see the two actually complying. Sasuke was always shrugging at Anerin when she orders him around but a glare ends it all. Anerin's glare overpowers the Famous Uchiha glare. And it's so damn funny. She's like the big sister we Team 7 didn't have.

Anerin, took a long shower enough for Sasuke and Naruto to do their assigned task and me to fix our room. I'm really excited to ask many things about her. If she really was team 7's master at some point of time, she may be watching and guiding us all this time. And Maybe not just us but other people as well. Is she some kind of an angel? Well if I think about it, she looks like one.

"Sakura, lets go downstairs. I bet their done preparing now."  She said. She's now wearing a simple white loose shirt and a black shorts. But still, she's so gorgeous. I nodded as we walked downstairs. We were met by the aroma of Sasuke's chicken curry. He really can cook.

"Uhhhmm. Uchihas are indeed great at cooking." Anerin said.

"How did you know for sure that Uchihas are great cook? It can be just me you know." Sasuke replied. And I'm really glad he's opening to us now more. He speaks long sentences often now unlike before. He's really trying his best. And I appreciate that.

"I just know." Anerin said back and grinned maniacally as she sat down the table. I noticed that she closed her eyes. I wonder if she's praying. Then after few seconds, she opened her eyes and mumbled 'they are here. Thank goodness'  then the door opened. Naruto with some snacks, Sai and Kakashi sensei are home.

"Good you are here. Let's eat now. She motioned for us to sit and begin eating."  She said. We sat down and began eating. Sai and Kakashi looked shocked but they have this look of recognition in their eyes.

"This is our friend, Anerin. Anerin, this is Sai and Kakashi." I said.

"We already met./I know them." They said in unison. Which shocked me again. I looked at Anerin. We stared at each others eyes. I was asking for explanations. Then she laughed. "Geez, Sakura... let's eat first." She said while chewing her food. I sighed. I looked at my teammates. They looked behave even Naruto. Well, Anerin is so highly intimidating. I won't even bother wondering about their silence.

When we were done eating, Naruto began talking about lot of things and I learned that Anerin disciplined him about eating silently years ago. That's why he was so quiet a while back. I didn't know for Sasuke and others but I bet it's the same. I was the most curious one so I began asking.

"Anerin, Tell us about meeting My teammates." I said in a very smooth tone. Well I don't want to be punished by her regarding manners.

" Oh that. When This Idiot here was training with Jiraiya sama I tagged along for more than 3 months. But since I was a rouge with huge bounty I cannot tag along for so long." She explained with her forefinger on her chin. I looked at Naruto and saw his eyes saddened maybe because of Jiraiya sama. But then his eyes lit up again.

"And She helped Pervy Sage train me dattebayo! She's scary as hell when mad but then she taught us a lot even pervy sage." Naruto said happily recalling everything.

"And I met this stuck up ass Uchiha here when I was visiting Orochimaru. I taught him some things for 3 months also to make it fair with everyone. But I didn't expect him to be emo and Imbecile until a while back. I was so disappointed Sasuke." She said emitting some serious and scary aura.

"I am sorry sensei." Sasuke said which shocked us all. Well we didn't expect that but I guess Sasuke's really guilty. For what? For all those things maybe. I saw Anerin sighed.

"It's okay now. Have you apologized to our princess here?" She said talking about me. I blushed. She really won't stop calling me their princess do they? And Sasuke was guilty because of me? Well, it's just right. He needs to be guilty but I hope he stops soon and move on. Sasuke nodded at her. Yes, he already apologized. And I already forgave him.

"For this old pervert here. I encountered him many times when I was a child until lately when he has missions. Same for Sai." She said.

"Encounter? Bad encounter or good ones?" I asked. She smiled. But Sai and Kakashi sensei gulped.

"The first ones were not so bad. Just had to teach them lessons because of their arrogance. The rest were casual. Do you want to hear the story? I'm pretty sure they don't." She said grinning at the memory. I looked at Kakashi sensei and Sai and they are now sulking in the corner. Well, maybe Anerin really erased their arrogance. I slightly chuckled. Then I remembered one thing.

"Why were you visiting Orochimaru? And he didn't try making you his vessel?!" I asked almost shrieking. Sasuke smirked at this. While she laughed hard.

"Oh princess... believe me he tried couple of times. But I have a strong uncle who'll back me up. And Don't you believe in my talent?" She said smirking. I realized one thing.

"Wait, you mean Orochimaru also became your sensei when you were a Kid?!" I shrieked.

"Yes, I believe it's just fair." She said crossing her arms. My brows furrowed at this.

"So do you have more questions? Cause I'm not answering them anymore. Come on I miss Hinata and Ino. Let's have a girls date." She said as she pulled my hand.

I met her during our mission in the Mist 3 years ago. I was with Ino and Hinata that time and it's pure medical mission. We were there for 2 months. And I and Ino return there from time to time for mission or for visitation. She also visited here in Konoha for twice to see us. And I bet Naruto is not around in those times considering his reaction when he saw her. But like Naruto I was also wondering where was she during the war. I was about to asked her that a while back but she began dragging me. We were heading to to Interrogation building. I guess she was tracking Ino's chakra. Oh right. Our captives.

We entered the building and we immediately headed to where Ino's chakra signature is. They were in the process of interrogating those captives. They were already tortured physically. And I saw Anerin flinched at the sight.

"Sakura, can you heal those rats? It's not really pleasing to the eyes." She said shrugging.

"I'm afraid not Anerin until we get the information we need from them." I said with apologetic smile.

"Well, those two won't talk. They have seals in their minds. Haven't you noticed?" She said. Then I looked at the two and I realised it's true. Around their neck there's a simple circle pattern.

"Ino, Ibiki san!" I yelled which brought their attention towards us. I motioned them to come to us. Ino saw Anerin so she came then hugged her.

"What's wrong Sakura? We are in the middle of Interrogation." Ibiki said. He nodded at Anerin for greeting She nodded back.

"They have seals. Even if you kill them you'll get nothing. Now I propose that you heal those injuries. I'll talk to them." Anerin said. Ino and Ibiki was contemplating at first but then I bet they know her so they nodded. I quickly ran to those captives and began healing them. I decided to heal first the woman. She's still wearing my clothes and her body has many fractures and wounds. Ibiki really lives to his reputation. While healing the girl Anerin instructed Ino to heal the guy to make it faster.

After more than an hour, I finished healing the girl. Ino is almost finished with the guy but he has 3 broken ribs. Ino is sweating a lot. The guy's injuries were more severe than the girl. I was about to help Ino when Anerin stopped me.

"I'll do it. I wanna teach this guy a lesson." She said. When I realized what she was talking about, I gulped. There are many ways in healing broken ribs and there is one that is so much painful but fast. Really fast. And I cannot even imagine how painful that can be. About a minute had passed we all heard snapping of bone. I swallowed then we heard a very loud scream. I covered my ears. I bet it really hurt. But there's one thing that I noticed. His chakra began swirling. Anerin just watched him long and signalled us not to interfere. We watched as he hauled in pain and his chakra swirled more as Anerin snapped back the second one. Oh no, if this continues the shinobis and Tsunade shishou will be alarmed.

"Anerin, the others may be alarmed." I said slightly panicking.

"Let them be. Besides I wanna discipline this irresponsible brat." She said. Then continued snapping his third one. We watched as his chakra restraints were broken. I, Ino and Ibiki went near them to hold him.

"Let him be. Even without restraints he will not move for a while from the pain." She said. I noticed familiar chakra signatures outside. The other team 7 members, Tsunade shishou and Itachi are here. I looked outside then I saw them staring at us. I quickly ran to them to explain what happened and the situation of the captives. After explaining Tsunade shishou smirked but the others gulped.

"Sakura chan, what will Rina chan do now? Can she remove the seal as I see it, I bet it will be hard even for seal masters." Naruto asked. I just shook my head to say I have no idea. We watched for few minutes. Anerin just watched the guy in pain clutching his ribs. His eyes are closed. But after few seconds, it opened and he attacked Anerin.

She dodged. Oh no, Idiot! Not her! I thought. I was about to stop the guy because I was afraid for his life when I noticed he stopped. He stared at Anerin. Shock was evident om his face. Do they know each other? What happened next was very shocking to all of us watching the scene. Anerin slapped the guy hard. Chakra infused slap. The guy's mouth bled.

"How dare you irresponsible brat?! You dare to attack my sister after I thought you everything you know now?! And you let your little sister join your ridiculous group?! You imbecile little peace of shit! You wanna die now?!" Anerin shouted. I felt shiver all throughout my body. I never saw her lost her cool like that. And damn it's scary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
985K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...