The Joker's Princess (Joker X...

بواسطة Alynelovesyou

Best Rankings Ever: #1 Joker #1 Batman #2 dc #2 BruceWayne #2 soulmates #6 fanfiction You've always wanted... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21|Mature Content|
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 [Mature Content]
38
39
40
The End
42
43
Happy 1 Million Views!!
One Shot [Mature Content]

6

61.1K 1.8K 2.2K
بواسطة Alynelovesyou

Although I was not happy, I was still thankful that my punishment wasn't as severe as it could have been. The Joker was a psychopath, and he could have very well hurt me or even torture me for my escape attempt. The only thing I had going for me was this soulmate bond, and even then I was still fearful that he wouldn't care.

This room did have a window but it was small and would definitely not fit my shoulders. But at least it told me if it was day time or not.

I didn't get much sleep, maybe a few hours. I watched the sun slowly filter in from that window and reflected on my life. Why did destiny paired me with someone so cruel and sadistic? A murderer and a criminal. He acted on impulse, like he never thought about the consequences of the outcome. He killed his own men in cold blood, and even threatened to kill a child!

A shudder runs through me and I felt my frown deepen into a grimace. My life was a literal joke, and I could only imagine what my parents would have to say to all of this. They already disliked the idea of me being in Gotham, the last thing they want to hear is, "My soulmate is a cold blooded killer clown?"

Did they even know I was missing? Obviously the witnesses at the bank knew that the Joker kidnapped me, but since I've been cut from the outside world, I have no way of knowing if the public was searching for me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a loud knock coming from the door. I move to sit up as the door unlocks and opens. At least they knocked.

Malcolm came striding in, a black eye making itself known on his face. I cringe knowing that the Joker must have done that from my escape attempt.

He sends me a glare but speaks. "Your room is ready."

A part of me felt guilty, for I knew it was my fault that he got a beating. But then again he was still alive.

I stand and approach him, biting my lip as I walk outside. There were a few other men out there who all sent me glares as I walked down the hall. Once I got to my supposed room, one of the men opened the door for me. Before I walked in I turned and gave the men an apologetic smile.

"Hey guys, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I didn't know he was going to kill one of you."

They gave me a surprised expression but remained silent. Malcolm motioned for me to go in and I obeyed and he followed me.

Once we were the only two in there, he turned to me. "Listen girly, I know you're not happy to be here. But you are the Joker's soulmate, and that's just something your going to have to deal with."

I cross my arms and huff. "How is that fair! Don't I have a choice here? Can't you reject the soul mark bond?"

He gave me a look. "Do you really think rejecting the Joker will have any positive outcome?"

I looked down, my shoulders slumped.

"Why would he even want me? Is he capable of love?"

"Everyone is capable of love," he remarks.

"Even a psychopathic killer?" I jab back, narrowing my eyes at him. 

"I've know the Joker for years, and I've never seen him look at anyone the way he looks at you. He may not be the ideal man; no romantic dinner dates or white picket fences. But he'll love you in his own way. Your best chance is to just give in. It will be better on all of us," he suggest. "Besides, try to get to know him. Under all that makeup there's a man with a story," he makes his last statement before turning to leave.

I was alone once more.

I took in his words. Could the Joker really love me? Could I really love the Joker? We are soulmates; we were meant to be together the moment we were born. What did happen to the Joker to get him the way he was?

His scars...did he get them before or after? There were so many questions I had for him, but I wouldn't even know where to start in asking them.

I walk to the bedroom and opened the door. I nearly screamed when I saw the room.

It was exactly like mine at home!! From the carpets, to the bed sheets, to my stuffed animals and personal pictures. I turned to the drawers and opened them. My clothes were there too!

I inspected the room further and found the closet filled with my shoes and coats and the bathroom had all my shower stuff.

The first thought in my head was, "He really isn't planning on letting me go" and the second was, "he was in my room???"

I shiver ran through my body at him going through all my personal belongings. Did no one see him? Wouldn't the police be all over my place? Or did Gotham even care?

I decided to take a much needed shower. 

Once I was finished I dressed myself in some of my own clothes but it still felt very weird. It still felt foreign.

I made myself dinner with the food that was now available to me and I pretty much made myself at home in this prison.

I thought more about what Malcolm had said. Maybe I should try to get to know him, maybe I can be the one to change him.

It'll take time, but I could be the reason we were soulmates, to help him out of this dark hole.

I'll have to talk to him the next time I see him, whenever that would be.

Next Scene
A few days later

It's had been three days since my last interaction with my kidnapper. Three days since I had any interaction with the outside world. With my kitchen fully stocked, and tap water available, there was no need for anyone to visit me. But the lack of social interaction and things to do had me going insane.

I walked the rooms hundreds of times. I slept, ate, showered, and repeat for what felt like a dozen times a day. I was thankful that I had my bedside table clock to let me know what time of day it was. I talked to my stuffed animals, laughing at them as if they were telling me jokes.

I knocked on the front door a few times, but it seems as if the whole building was empty. Where was he? My neck ached in an unfamiliar pain and I scowled in annoyance at the fact that my soul was feeling lonely and abandoned by the soul bond. It wasn't unbearable, since we've only completely the first part of the bond which was first contact.

I grimace at the thought of what it would be like to kiss him and how that would affect how we felt through the bond. My mind might be repulsed with the idea of him, but my body and soul felt differently; it was absolutely frustrating.

It was around mid evening when I decided to try to pick the lock. I was on my knees, my fingers working the pick unskillfully but hopefully in my attempt to escape. I didn't really think I could, but it gave me something to do.

I bit my lips as I continued to play with the door when all of a suddenly the lock clicked. I freeze in shock. Did I actually do it?

My burst of excitement was deflated when the door knob turned and was swinging open. I squeak as I fall back, and I look up in fear as the Joker himself walked through the door.

"Well hello there," he sneers at me. "Didn't learn your lesson from the first time, hmm?"

He closes the door behind him and towers over me. I glared up at him. "I was bored. Where have you been?"

His face spreads out in a large smile. "Miss me sweetheart?" He cackles, sticking out his hand for me to take.

I ignore it and rise to my feet. "Being that I've been secluded for three days you could be Hitler and I'd miss you."

His smile falters slightly, he licks his lips and waves his hands around. "So sorry, I was a bit caught up."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Robbing more banks?"

He ran his hand through his wild green hair. His eyes scanned down my body and I realize that I was only in a tank top and gym shorts. A blush spread across my face as I watch his eyes darken. I wanted to look away from his stare, but I found myself frozen by those dark orbs.

He visibly inhaled, and I could tell that he was having a mental debate in that wacky head of his. "Joker?" I manage to sputter out after a moment of silence.

He seemed to snap back to reality, his gaze never faltering. "My dear princess, you should know better than to expose those luscious legs to me."

I felt my whole body heat up at his odd statement. He took a step forward and I found myself retreating away from him and running into my room. I quickly shut the door behind me and held the knob. I half expected him to come banging on the door, demanding I let him in.

But it never came.

I pressed my ear to the door and listened as he rustles through the room. Seemingly to pull out glasses and the sound of the fridge opening and closing.

I let go of the knob and backed away. I needed to get into something more appropriate.

I threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt; I wasn't going to dress fancy for him. I looked at my reflection and made myself look somewhat decent.

I stopped mid way of combing my hair and realized that I was actually putting effort into my appearance for him. I scoff and slammed the brush down and marched to the door. I opened it and was shocked at what I saw.

The Joker was standing over the stove, his purple jacket discarded over the couch and his sleeves were rolled up. His tie was undone and the buttons were opened. My eyes immediately noticed the bulge of muscle on his forearm and biceps. The small patch of light brown chest hair poking out from his chest was sort of sexy.

He was stirring a pot on the stove and if I could just remove the face paint and hair spray I could imagine him being a very handsome husband cooking for me.

I approach cautiously, trying my best not to stare at him. I gained his attention by clearing my throat. "So...what are you doing?"

He snorted, but didn't look up from his work. "Oh ya know. Just doing some, uh, laundry."

I rolled my eyes at him and he let out a small giggle. My lips seemed to work on their own as they turned up into a small smile. This caught his attention and his eyes flickered up to my face, wide with shock.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

He stares at me for another minute before shaking his head. "I've been out doing some business. Figured I could give ya a little attention and cook for you."

My heart skips a beat but I ignore it and cross my arms. "How thoughtful," I remark sharply. I see him flinch from my tone and a small pinch of guilt burns my neck.

"Did you, um...like your room?" He asks almost shyly, not looking up at me. To be honest it was quite odd seeing him so calm like this. I half expected to get another punishment for trying to pick the lock, yet he's here cooking me dinner.

"Yes, besides the fact that you broke into my home and invaded my space, it does makes my captivity more homey," I reply smartly.

He snorts, motioning around the apartment. "I hardly call this captivity. You have everything you need. I'd be a little more grateful."

Anger begins to rise once more and I could feel an argument coming on. "Being held against your will and secluded for days is nothing to be grateful for!" I snap back, my eyes flashing.

He drops the spoon onto a sheet of paper towel and points a strong digit my way. "You could be in that room with nothing. No bed, no food, and definitely no contact."

I clench my fist. "What exactly are you trying to accomplish by keeping me here? You aren't a rapist, you don't want to kill me, so why have me stay?"

My question seemed to catch him off guard and I smirked in triumph. He turned off the stove and leaned against the counter, his hands tapping at the surface as he looks at me.

"This uh, soulmate bond," he motions between me and him. "Destiny had determined that we belong together. At first I wanted you dead. I hated the idea of having to worry about a woman being part of my plans." I flinch at his words but remained quiet. He licks his lips, "But! I realize that you could be good for me."

I scoff and wave him off. "How could I possibly be good for you?"

He shrugs. "It depends on what you are willing to do?" He gives me a wink and I felt my stomach flip over.

"I'm not having se--"

"Nothing like that darling! As much as I would love to indulge in that little body of yours, I have bigger plans for you."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "What?"

He moves around the counter and stands in front of me. I don't move this time, and his body became increasingly closer to the point where I began to feel his body temperature. I look up at him and stare into those deep brown eyes.

His hand reaches up and touches my face, sending a spark of pleasure to radiate through my body. It felt so good that I had to close my eyes. I could hear his breathing become deeper and when I open my eyes again, I noticed that his were closed as well. I swallow thickly and he snapped his eyes open.

"You and I are meant to be together. I think you be a great asset to my plans for Gotham city."

"W-what are your plans?" I question nervously.

He licks his lips and scars. "This city deserves to burn. And the bat deserves to be knocked off his high horse."

My eyes widen. "You want to kill Batman?"

He shakes his head and sucks his teeth. "Oh no sweetheart, I want Gotham and the Batman to destroy each other."

I pull out of his caress. "What do you expect me to do?"

His jaw clenches. "I expect you, to follow me. Become my partner in crime."

"Fuck that!" I shout. "I'm not a criminal! I have parents, a job, I have future plans! I'm not going to throw all that away from some grudge you must be holding!"

His eyes flash dangerously as if I had struck a nerve. Malcolm's words flashed in my mind. There must be a reason why he's like this.  "It is a grudge isn't it? Is that why you are doing this? Did Gotham city do something to do? Did Batman?"

His body was unusually still but his eyes were burning with a rage that I haven't seen before.

And just as it was there, it was gone.

He rolls his shoulders back and stretches his neck. He then gives me a sinister smile that sent another round of shivers through my body.

"Well my princess, do you wanna know how I got my scars?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

535K 16K 40
A world of chaos surrounds (Y/N). She hears stories about the Batman, the mob, the Joker, the GPD. The Joker begins to take over Gotham city. He robs...
78.6K 2.3K 21
⚠️ COMPLETED ⚠️ Created By: Maddest-0f-them-all 6/28/18 ❗️ Just a heads up, Book 1(this Book) is more focused on the joker! Skip to chapter 3 if yo...
55.3K 1.8K 31
Iris Wayne has no choice but to move to Gotham when her aunt unexpectedly passes away. Having no other family to turn to, she goes to the one person...
28.4K 789 32
It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had either chosen or were forced to stay for...