Impedicts (Book #1) *Undergo...

By badboysupreme_

The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout... Down came the rain and washed the spider out... Copyright ©... More

A angry mom who didn't have her keys
Authors Note
Guess we're not beating down the bush
Privacy? It our house!
Sorry guys
Must be some shop thing.
Never talk to strangers.
Confessions of a trouble maker
The stupid policewomen
The boy who cried Jack
Trouble in paradise
Kids these days...
The new kid in school
Mr.Lee
Being the boss
What the heck... Mr.Lee?
So.........
Mini lee
Authors note

Chapter 1

294 22 14
By badboysupreme_

Three teenagers that are like all...

Shall find the diamond which will fall...

The one who finds the truth in the world...

Shall find the precious one that was pearled...

Each day would be one of thier last's...

But by then, they have lived there past...

*****

Mr. Fawcett

"So, what makes them so special?" Mr. Fawcett curiously asked the old man sitting in front of him. "What does it mean?"

The wise old man looked at Mr. Fawcett sadly, his eyes gathering tear like how a cloud gathers rain water. "You take on a great role in this prophecy." The elderly man gently replied with. He stared straight into Mr.Fawcett's  eyes and said "This prophecy won't succed without you."

****
Twinkle Twinkle little star...

Innocence, a describing of a pure soul, blissfully ignorant, and everchanging.

How I wonder what you are...

Wicked, those who joyfully enjoy the wrongs of the world, poking the devil joyfully.

Up above a world so high...

In this world there is no one just wicked and innocent.

Like a diamond in the sky...

What do we do with those both damned and forgiving?

Twinkle Twinkle little star...

We dig them out.

Ohh how I wonder what you are...

Copyright- All Rights Reserved.

(AKA-if you steal anything from my story line you bet ima come after you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 117 12
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝟒𝟐 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐰𝐞'𝐥�...
246K 7.4K 194
Hi! Welcome back! Or if you're new to my books, nice to meet you! You know the drill, if you want me to write something specific, dm me, comment or...
25.6K 545 13
❝𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥... 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧,❞ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶�...
310 5 18
A young girl's world is quickly flipped upside down when she meets the new boy, Micah. They find a puddle inside a waterfall that let's them see a fu...