Tear you apart (J-Dog fanfic)

By AvrilIsMyMother

What happens when the biggest fan gets the opportunity to join her favorite band on a tour? Will there be lov... More

1. Whatever It Takes
2. Pain
3. Paradise Lost
4. Dark Places
6. Ghost
7. New Day
8. Another Way Out
9. Been To Hell
10. Knife Called Lust
11. Usual Suspects
12. Bad Moon
13. Nobody's Watching
14. Gangsta Sexy
15. Gravity
16. Pigskin
17. El Urgencia
18. Another Level
19. We Are
20. Let Go
21. This love, this hate
22. Circles
23. Bang Bang
24. Take Me Home
25. Renegade
26. Black Dahlia
27. I'll Be There
28. Dead Bite
29. Comin' In Hot
30. Levitate
31. Something To Believe
32. Time Bomb
33. Upside Down
34. Guzzle Guzzle
35. Second Chances
36. Turn Off The Lights
37. No Other Place
38. Enemy
39. Nightmare
40. I Don't Wanna Die
41. Medicine

5. Believe

295 10 0
By AvrilIsMyMother

My P.O.V.

"H-hello? Dylan?" I stuttered, probably still in disbelief of what I've almost done.

"Hey, hey. We just wanted to check up on you. Danny mentioned you ain't very well."

"I'm better now, no need to worry..." I didn't know how to tell him about Jorel. "Actually, Jorel's here. He came back..." I noticed J's eyes widen as I mentioned his name. He was standing a few steps further with his arms crossed.

"So, he's with you?" Dylan sounded kind of surprised. "Keep an eye on the little asshole. We'll be back soon. Okay?"

"Okay, I will... Bye." I hung up and then threw a glance at J.

"Well, well... They're concerned after all." He said it to himself gazing at the floor.

"You know, they really are worried. No need to act like a jerk." I defended the guys, obviously.

"Oh, please! They don't care about me whatsoever!" His eyes were full of rage again which made my chest hurt... Again.

"That's so not true! " I really didn't want to start a fight... Again.

"Hey! You don't even know them so well! Especially not me! So stop picking the side when you don't know the full story!" He tried to calm down and before I got to say anything, he added: "And please, stop arguing. The last thing I want is to hurt you, too." He took a joint from his pocket and lit it up. I could've seen the pain in his beautiful eyes, but I was hurt, too.

"Well, it's too late. You've already hurt me." Broken and disappointed, I left him alone to smoke.

I know I promised Dylan to keep an eye on Jorel, but I just couldn't be near him anymore.

Jorel's P.O.V.

Shit, this weed isn't helping at all. I tried to numb the pain, but it felt like nothing could help me at this moment. Nothing makes sense anymore. I'm a failure. I know I am. I've ruined everything. I lost everything. And nobody could fix me now. Nobody understands what I'm going through. No one cares.

I almost died today and I just couldn't tell that to the guys. What will happen next? This time, I made it, but there's always tomorrow. I'm not sure if I could survive twice. All I know is that I need to go back to that place...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 88 17
After loosing their closest friend/brother, can they keep it together and battle the demons haunting them or will they break before judgement day...
80 0 10
Dylan Alvarez, also known as Funny Man, is involved in a horrific automobile accident that changed his life. He miraculously survives despite the odd...
28.9K 593 22
As the title says, this is a book of HU bf scenarios. After I do the band members x reader, it'll be band member x band member. Vote, and comment if...
21.8K 1.1K 27
Sequel to Coming Out to the Band. The guys plot revenge for what Deuce did to Jordan and is still doing to George. They come together for sweet vict...