3 DEALS✔

Od PhoebeBuffay20

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... Více

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 4✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 12✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 21✔
CHAPTER 22✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 26✔
CHAPTER 27✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 35✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 38✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 17✔

40 4 5
Od PhoebeBuffay20

~I like your hands around my waist.

I don't know what you whispered in
My ear but it sounded so good~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ignored Ryder all week. I didn't know why I acted the way I did. I mean he's not mine to begin with. He can go kissing anyone he wants. But still the thought left a weight on my chest.

Besides I need to stay away from him. I don't want him to end up like Landon. I don't want him to die because of me. I don't know why would someone wanna do this to me. I've never done anything wrong. Just when my life starts to become normal, a huge bomb of problems drops on me.

Ryder would be better off without me. I can't be selfish with him. I can't break him too.

It seems like everything I touch, it breaks.

Ryder has called me multiple times, demanding to talk to me. But I didn't reply so he just gave up. Part of me wished he would've tried a little harder.

On a friday afternoon, with nothing to do I picked up my phone and called Ryder. I needed to talk to him. When he didn't pick up after the 3rd ring , I thought maybe it was a bad idea.

He picked up on the 5th ring.

"Hailee I'm so fricking sorry. Whatever you saw was Crystal's scheme. She came onto me. I promise you..." A soon as he picked up, he went into a panic mode. I couldn't catch a word he was saying, because he was talking wayyyy to fast.

"You done?" I exhaled heavily. "Are you mad at me?" He asked, his voice hesitant.

"No I'm not. In fact I called you to come over cause I'm bored." I said.

"But I can't come to your house. I figured you needed you space." He said.

"Well it's my first deal. So you can't say no." I said. "Well then okay ma'am. I'll be there in 10." He said, hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

True to his word, Ryder was here in exactly 10 minutes. I opened the door to see him holding up a teddy bear. I chuckled and let him inside.

He handed me the teddy bear. "For you." He said. I looked at the huge heart that the teddy held. 'For My Rose' was written on it. My heart melted at his gesture.

"So this is the first time you officially invited me to your home. I like where this relationship is going." He said.

"This isn't a relationship." I stated.
"Keep telling yourself that." He said, winking.

We went to the kitchen. I heated up some leftovers. After we were done eating , the atmosphere became awkward. We were both waiting for the other to break the silence.

The bell rang, saving us from more awkwardness. I opened the door to see Mike standing there. He came in mumbling a quick 'hi' to me as he made his way to the door. However, he stopped in the kitchen.

"Who the hell are you?" Mike yelled at him. "I should be asking the same." Ryder stated, amused.

"Mike. We can hear you perfectly. We're not deaf. Mike this is Ryder. Ryder this is Mike. My brat of a brother." I said, standing beside Ryder.

"Nice to meet you, girly." Ryder said, waving at Mike. I chuckled at his nickname.

"What the hell is he doing here? Mom and Dad aren't home. Neither is Andrea and Chris. So why did you bring a guy to your house when you're clearly alone. Mom would be furious." He said.

"Thanks for the warning. Mom already knows him. So does Andy, Chris and Dad. It's the first time you're meeting him. So they don't really have a problem with him." I said, folding my arms.

"But, still Hails. I don't approve of you bringing home guys." He said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Yeah, well I don't care. You're not my older brother. And seriously Mike, get a life and stop meddling with mine." I said.

"You need to leave like right now. Or I'll call the cops." Mike said to Ryder. My jaw dropped in shock. Ryder just looked amused.

"What?" I said.

"You heard me." Mike said.

Just when I was about to curse at Mike, Andy walked in. As soon as she saw Ryder, she engulfed him in a hug. Mike looked confuse and angry at Andrea.

Chris pushed away Ryder playfully from Andrea.

"Don't steal my girl, bro." Chris said, hugging him. "Don't blame me if I do. She seems really fond of me." Ryder said, grinning.

"Yeah. In your dreams." Andrea said, rolling her eyes.

"Andrea if you haven't noticed, Hailee brought a strange guy to our house. You're not gonna say anything?" Mike said.

I rolled my eyes. "For the love of God, Mike just shut up." I said, groaning.

"Well Mike, I don't see a problem here. Ryder here is a good guy. In fact she's more safe with him than you. God knows you'll kill her with your over protectiveness." Andy said, laughing.

Instead of saying anything he just stomped to his room. I rolled my eyes at him. He was more of a girl than I was.

After chatting with Chris and Andy I took Ryder to my room.

"Well this is the first time I've been in your room." Ryder said, looking around. He went towards the book shelf. He picked up a record album. More specifically, My album.

He looked at the album. Then at me. He kept doing that when finally he stopped and looked at me with horror.

"You're...you're Lucy Hale?" He said, his voice hoarse.

"Yeah I am." I said, smiling at him. He again looked at the album and came running towards me. Before I had a chance to react, he engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug. He kept jumping up and down like a little baby.

"Oh my god. I'm your biggest fan. I love your whole album. Why didn't you tell me before? Does anyone else know? Here sign my forehead please." He kept babbling.

"Besides my family and Luke and now you, no one knows and I like to keep it that way. And thank you. And I didn't tell you before because I wanted you to see me as Hailee not Lucy. I left that girl behind in New York. And no I'm not gonna sign your forehead." I said.

"But... but it's my biggest wish. Please sign my forehead. Please. Pleaseeeee." He kept saying please.

"Okay okay." I said, laughing as I signed my initials on his forehead. He looked so ridiculous but I didn't say anything.

"So what other things that I don't know about you?" He said, sitting down on my bed.

"Why do you wanna know so bad?" I said.

"Because I'm like an open book to you while you're so mysterious. Not that I find that intriguing. But it frustrates the hell out of me that I know nothing about you. Give me something. Anything." He was begging by now.

Drama queen!!

"Okay fine you wanna know so bad I will tell you everything about me but you are not allowed to give me sympathy okay?" I said, sitting down in front of him.

He nodded eagerly. He looked like an excited little puppy.

"Ask me anything." I said.

"First tell me what is the deal with your name? Is it Lucy? Is it Hailee? What is it?" He said.

"Well when my brother Mike was born a year after me, my mother died. Her name was Lucy. And my surname was Hale. My real name is Hailee. When I became a singer, I didn't want people to know my identity so I chose my mom's name. And when I got adopted by this family, I became Hailee Erickson." I said.

"Wait you're adopted!? I never knew that." He said, his mouth open in shock.

"Yeah I am." I said.

"Okay. And what about Crystal? She says that she's your sister." He said.

"She's my step-sister. When my mom died, my father married another woman. When my father died too, my step mother wanted nothing to do with me so I left the house taking my brother with me. Crystal ran away from home way before than I did." I said, my eyes watering at the mention of my father.

"Where did you go after that?" He said, his eyes shone with concern.

"I left my brother in a foster home and I asked them to not give him away to another family. I always wanted to become a singer. But when I became homeless for a few months, it became a need. So this really amazing producer, Ryan took me in. He helped me build my career and made me Lucy Hale." I said, smiling.

"Wow I didn't knew you went through so much." He said, running his hands through his hair.

"That's where I met Landon. He was the lyricist with Ryan. You can tell what basically happened after that. We fell in love. We spent an amazing time together. But all good things must come to an end, right?"
I said, my heart beating painfully at the mention of Landon.

His hand enclosed around mine as he looked down, remembering Landon.

"After that I just stopped singing. When I was able to get Mike back, we were adopted by the Erickson family. I became Hailee Erickson, a new person. I look so different because I changed my hair and everything. I stopped doing the one thing that I loved." I said.

"Hey. Your problems, your pain shouldn't stop you from doing something you love. I know it must be hard for you but you gotta at least try. Besides I want front row seat for your concert." He said, smiling.

"There is not gonna be any concert Ryder." I said.

"Oh yeah there will be. Come on sing for me." He said, smiling.

"Oh no no no. I don't wanna sing." I said.

"Hey come on. We sang together at that bar. You were perfect. Please sing for me. Can you sing 'Love Tonight' from your album? I LOVE that song!!" He said, his eyes shone with excitement.

"Okay but just one song." I said. He nodded eagerly. I picked up my guitar and strummed a few chords. It felt so weird, playing a guitar after so long.

I closed my eyes and lost myself to the music.

I kinda like the way you smile.
And maybe that is all I need to know about you right now.
Imagination runnin wild.

We can make this whatever we wanted.
Whatever you're selling I've already bought it.

Whatever this is. Oh baby let's not chase it.
It's only a kiss. Oh we don't have to complicate it.
Don't stop now it's already started.
Whatever you're doing don't slow it down.
Nothing's wrong with a little bitty white lie.
Let's call it Love Tonight.

I kept singing. When the song finally came to an end, I opened my eyes to see Ryder sitting there, shocked.

"That felt good didn't it?" He said.

"Yeah. Thanks to you." I said.

"You know, since you're a really great singer, they have this musical talent show coming up, I could sign up for you." He said.

"NO!! I can't sing in front of everyone. Please don't make me do this." I said, horrified. It's funny how something I loved so much could break me.

"Please do this. Not for me. But for yourself. Besides it will take your mind off of things. At least think about it." He said.

"Well I have a 2nd deal for you." I said, thinking.

"Shoot." He said.

"You will sign up with me." I said.

"No problem. All the ladies will be at my feet." He said smirking.

I punched his shoulder, laughing.

"Thank you so much for making me do this, Ryder." I said, as I hugged him.

There has always been that nagging voice inside of me. Mocking me. Telling me I don't belong anywhere. That I was a misfit. But in his arms, I belonged. In his arms, I was whole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo did yor like it?? Vote for it and share this story.

Whoever hates Mike raise your hand😂😂

✋✋.

Musical show and a lot of songs coming up.

Question of the day!!

Cat person or Dog Person?

Dog Person❤❤ I used to have a dog. His name was Max. He was a German Shepherd. He died July 1st, 2016😭😭

Leave your answers in the comments ❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
8K 358 33
Winter Addington, the broken girl under the façade of a perfect popstar, had finally learnt what it was to be herself. However, she also lost the one...
113K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...