DEVIANT

By passtheduch

Blamed and accused of every miss deed, from natural disasters to stealing the young love a spoiled daughter o... More

Deviant
Emmy
Leevi
Heather
Cherry Blossom House
Cherry Blossom House (2)
The Warlock
The Warlock (2)
Journey
Roles
Roles (2)
A Play...First Act
First Act, Scene Two
The Peerless Slayer
Act Two, Scene One
Act Two, Scence Two
Act Two, Scene Three
The Serpent Moon
Four Words
Lady Avina
Lady Avina (2)
The Serpent Moon (2)
The Serpent Moon (3)
The Serpent Moon (4)
Wildfire Inez
Act Like Nothing Happened
Yield
It's All A Lie
Virtue
Lord Edie
Lord Edie (2)
Lady Margaret
Lady Margaret (2)
Virtue (2)
Fidelity
Fidelity (2)
Proper
End You
Deviant
Never Yield
Growth
Not Alone
My All To You
Lust
Beast Master Wizard (1)
Waterfall
Hesitation
Second Chances
Deviant (2)
Deviant (3)
Dangerous
Beast Master Wizard (2)
Marinette
Marinette (2)
Confession
Resting Heart Inn
Resting Heart Inn (2)
Why
Dark Thoughts
Never Leave
Content And Complete
The Shameless Pair
The Shameless Pair (2)
Consequences
Unexpected Guest
Unexpected Guest (2)
Dominic
Reconnect
Love (2)
The Gods Have Eyes
Long Night
Early Morning
The Emissary of Igoh (1)
Heather (2)
The Emissary of Igoh (2)
The Emissary of Igoh (3)
Lust (2)
By Her Side
Punishments
Tyrannical
First Love
Leevi (2)
Funny Story
Truthful Words
Funny Story (2)
Funny Story (3)
Duty
Duty (2)
Give It To You
This Is Me
Leevi (3)
Woman To Woman
Woman to Woman (2)
Woman To Woman (3)
Friends Coming Together
Thick Skin
Betrayal
Love (3)
Sudden Attack
Sudden Attack (2)
Sudden Attack (3)
Sudden Attack (4)
Sudden Attack (5)
The Peerless Slayer (2)
1000 Year Old Tree

Love

35.9K 1.1K 560
By passtheduch

***A/N: NSFW, please be aware, since I'm posting this during the day and if you're reading this just after I posted this, this is NSFW or school. -ptd *****

That night Emmy returned late with Gengrick. Seoras had already heard about the incident that happened in the city and had sent 10 guards to escort her. He had thought that the people of Ceco would not be so daring and try to ambush his beloved in his very own city so he didn't send an escort.

However he was wrong. He gave too much faith to his people and Emmy could have been harmed. He sent 10 guards to ensure no more incidents would happen and the rest of Emmy's day passed by quickly as she visited each business establishment and collected their account books and met with each manager.

By the time Emmy and Gengrick arrived back to the castle, dinner had passed and they quickly met Seoras in his study.

"Come sit." Seoras said as he pulled the chair out for Emmy to sit down on. "You both must be tired and hungry."

He had already order the kitchen staff to prepare a meal for Emmy and Gengrick and had the meal deliver into his study for them. After placing the accounting books on Seoras desk they all quickly left the room, leaving Emmy, Gengrick and Seoras alone.

"You both have worked hard today." Seoras said as he sat between Emmy and Gengrick.

Seoras's hand cupped Emmy's right cheek and caressed it softly before letting go. He then turned to Gengrick and patted his shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"And you, Sir Gengrick. You have help protect someone very precious to me." Seoras said as he smiled at Gengrick.

Gengrick's face flushed red as he cleared his throat.

"I was just doing my duty." Gengrick said.

"Eat." Seoras smiled at Gengrick and ordered them.

Emmy and Gengrick ate as Seoras drank tea. In the middle of the meal, Seoras placed his tea down and listen as Gengrick recounted the day to Seoras.

Seoras's naughty hand hand found it's way onto Emmy leg and rubbed it up and down, slowly making it's way inside her thigh. Emmy's face lit pink as she slowly stopped listening to what Gengrick was saying as she concentrated on pretending nothing was happening.

Seoras's fingers drew circles on her thigh, inching closer and closer to her already wet vagina. Emmy quickly drank her tea to quench her thirst. Had she looked up at Gengrick, she would have noticed that Gengrick was in the same predicament as she was.

It just was that Gengrick was used to Seoras's teasing. Having been on the receiving end of it for the past seven years. He and Seoras loved each other, however they knew something was missing within their lives. Seoras was someone who he could not keep to himself and he was someone that Seoras could not keep to himself. They both were the only son in their families and were tasked with the responsibility of continuing their family name.

When Seoras brought Emmy back, Gengrick did not think Emmy was the one who would enter both Seoras and Gengrick's heart. She came into their lives like a injured lamb and only did what she was told. When she began to heal and began taking her life into her own hands, it was then that Gengrick started liking her and started paying more attention to her. Who would have thought that once she entered into his heart, Seoras too had fallen in love with her.

It was only right for Seoras to take her to bed first. But how were they going to introduce him into Emmy's relationship with Seoras? Would she accept Gengrick?

Once they finished the meal, the servants were called in to clean the table and once it was clean, they quickly left as well. Emmy's face had a glow of pink while Gengrick's was a shade brighter, matching Emmy.

Gengrick quickly stood up and went to the corner to bring three cups and a cantier of wine. He stood between Emmy and Seoras and place the cups down before pouring the wine into the cup.

Emmy's eyes enlarged with surprise as she could clearly see Gengrick's bulge. It was hard and pressing up against his trousers. Her eyes met Seoras as she saw him smile as he reached out to cup it and massage it. Gengricks empty hand quickly held on to the back of Emmy's chair as he moaned loudly.

Emmy's eyes stayed on Seoras's magical hand as he rubbed Gengicks bulge. Her throat immediately became dry and somehow her hand reach out by it's own will and cupped the two balls. Gengrick moaned became louder as he felt another set of hands on him.

Placing the wine canter down on the table, has hand reached out to touch the back of Seoras's head, threading his fingers through Seoras's hair.

Emmy's heart beat loudly as she watched Seoras's face smile wickedly at her. Questioning her if she wanted to stop. Challenging her to see if she wanted to stop.

Emmy's eyes could no longer hold on to Seoras's hot gaze and looked up to Gengrick. Gengrick had his eyes closed as if he was being tortured.

A sense of empowerment filled her as she quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down far enough to let his penis out. The moment it came out, Seoras's hand covered the base of Gengrick's penis as her hand covered the top. Her thumb rubbed his tip around in circles as precum seeped out continiously. Her fingers interlinked with Seoras as the both of them rubbed and tugged on Gengrick's penis. Her eyes met Seoras again and she could see how turned on he was, how happy he her actions made him.

From the moment Gengrick told her she was not alone. She too, had felt that her feelings for him was more than what she thought it was. It had started when Gengrick took care of her and was attentive towards her. Over the months and years, she thought he was this way because it was his duty, but when told her that she was not alone. That he would stand by her side, she too realized then that Gengrick had found a place inside of her heart, without her even realizing it.

Emmy's other hand came out and cupped his balls, squeezing them gently and rubbing them as well. Gengrick's moans became cries with Emmy's administration and their pace became faster as Seoras and Emmy pumped Gengrick's penis.

Emmy suddenly felt Gengricks hand make it's way to the back of her head and as she looked up to him, his eyes met hers as he called out her name. Emmy watched as waves of pleasure crashed into him and she could sense Seoras kneel down to suck and drink Gengrick's white subatance dry. She suddenly wondered how it would feel like to kiss Gengrick.

Moving on instinct, Emmy stood up and wrapped her hands around Gengricks shoulders as she kissed him gently. His arm wrapped around her tightly as he breathed her scent into him. Their lips touched and mouths opened as their hot wet tongues intertwined.

Emmy's hair unraveled as her hair fell down and her clothes were quickly discarded. She didn't even notice until her back was completely covered by Seoras's hot chest. His hands greedily cupped her breast from behind and massaged them, while tweaking her nipples between his forefinger and thumb. Her nipple reacted to his simulation and hard peaks quickly began to form as she gasped for air.

It took that quick moment for her to feel her leg lifted up to the chair as Gengricks hand cupped her wet folds and began to tease the small mound. Her eyes caught Gengricks as he smiled smugly at her as he watched a quick orgasum over come her. As the walls of her vagina shivered with delight, his fingers plunged in quickly, causing her to scream in pleasure.

From behind, Seoras hard penis rubbed up and down between her buttcheeks and his mouth found a spot between the back of her neck and shoulder as he kissed, sucked and licked her. Her mouth was quickly covered again by Gengrick as another wave of pleasure exploded over her. Her knees became weak as Seoras caught her and brought her to the couch.

The moment he sat down, he brought her over his standing penis and brought her down on him. Emmy moaned loudly as Seoras entered her quickly and completely. Her eyes remained on Gengrick as she watched him strip all his clothes and walked towards her. His semi-hard penis already awake and ready for attention. Gengrick knelt in front of Emmy and kissed her as his hand cupped her breast.

"I have imagined and dreamed of this moment for such a long time." Gengrick told her. "If you do not want me here, then all you have to do is let me know and I'll walk away right now."

Gengrick kissed her softly before pulling back and looking at her as both of his hands cupped her face.

"But if you let me stay, let me be apart of your life, along with Seoras. I will worship the land you walk on. Count myself lucky, the breathe the same air as you do. And thank the Gods that they brought you into our lives." Gengrick kissed her softly as quiet tears began to fall down her face. He licked them as they began to fall and her arms hugged Gengrick tightly to her body as Seoras slowly pumped inside of her causing her emotions to stir with lust and her mind became hazy. But her heart called out to Gengrick, just as much as it called out to Seoras.

"I am yours. Just as I am Seoras. I am yours." Emmy said between kissing Gengrick.

Gengrick pulled back with a wide boyish grin as he kissed every inch of her face before leaning her back and lining his penis with Seoras. With one movement, Emmy felt the walls of her vagina widen as it accepted both of them inside of her. A wave of excitement and pleasure shook her to her core as she felt both of them move. Her whole weight was leaning against Seoras as he breathed heavily beside her ear as he held her waist tightly. From above Gengrick leaned over them and held his weight with his arms.

For a long time, their movements were hard and constant while grunts and groans of pleasure could be heard. The slapping of skin against skin excited Emmy even more as she felt herself tighten round them and lightning struck the core of her back down to her toes and up her back. Her body turned pink with pleasure as she shook. Waves and waves of pleasure overwhelmed her and her whole body felt weightless.

The man underneath her and the man above her were kissing each other beside her ear. She could hear their whispers of love as her eyes closed. They too came at the same time inside of her as darkness came over her and swept her away.

"I love you." Seoras told Gengrick.

"I love you too, Seoras." Gengrick said back before kissing Emmy's cheek. "I love you, Emmy."

"Em, I love Emmy as well." Seoras said as he kissed Gengrick before kissing his love mark he made on her shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 9 9
A boy born without knowing his own family, knows nothing about their faces. The only thing he could rely on were strict rules. Born into a world with...
30 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...
2.6K 175 9
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
21.9K 1.7K 53
Evette lives in a medieval society and is in an abusive relationship. She has a flower shop and one day her assistant, Cameron saves her from an inju...