Moondust

By denisselovesbooks101

Be careful who you reject because it might come and bite you in the ass. We all know how the story goes Alph... More

Telling the Past
Seeing Him For The Very First Time
Take me back
Ignored and forgotten
Blamed
Turning their backs
The Last Beg
Leaving
From Homeless To Finding A Home
Moving Forward
Talent Night
Becoming Acknowledged
Channel Dela Rosa
My present
Hallucinations
Blessed
Back And Unbothered
Two Alpha's
Sparks
Forgive Me Not
The Bad Guy
Finding The Good
Jealousy
Feeling Empty
An Understanding
Just him
Love Sick
It's Not Me
Our Moondust
His Bride
The One That Got Away
Worse Than I Ever Could Imagine
How can I move on
Brainwashed
Rescue
His Woman
Clearing the Air
Epilogue: Years
A/N
Years Of Emptiness
Move one (Bonus Chapter)
Who's he?
Roman's Story

Holidays Over

69.2K 2.1K 485
By denisselovesbooks101

Here i was in my room with John as he got my make up done because we had to shoot a quick music video for my latest single coming out.

Daliza arrived two days after new years along with Lucy. My parents were leaving today to go to my old pack to help them out and I on the other hand was going to be a little late.

"Honey are you read-" Mom stops mid sentence once she sees the commotion going in my room. "What's going on."

"Mom I'll be arriving probably in two days. I have to shoot a music videos here." I say.

"Can all of you leave for a second." Says mom to everyone in the room. Without being told twice everyone got up and left.

"Honey are you nervous about going to your old pack?" Asked mom. "Be honest."

I sighed. In reality I don't know how I feel about this and I usually know what I'm feeling at every moment wether it be good or bad.

"I don't know mom." I say looking down. "It just been a long time and I don't know how I will react seeing my old family."

My old family. The people that never loved nor cared for me. The people that would join other people to bring me down.

"Well I'll tell your dad you will meet us there." Says mom hugging me. "Anyways I'll get going."

In which i nodded.

John decided to join me on my trip to my old pack. He says he want to give my mate a bitch face look. When mom opened the door everyone was by the door waiting and I'm pretty sure snooping around.

Well the rest of the day was spent shooting my music video and doing different shots with outfit change. This music video is going to be one of my more simple ones but like the others that looked like movie sets.

"How long do you are going to be staying over there." Asked Daliza as the whole set got wrapped up.

"Well for the moment I just plan to stay for three days to a week." I say as I sat on the chair. John came and took my make up off. We were going to go eat later tonight.

"Okay I hope you don't stay longer we still have your new album to finish. Also your clothing line has sold out in less and ten minutes. It's insane." Says Looking down at her phone. "You are also in Forbes magazine as one the the richest woman in the world this year aswell you went up a spot you are know in the 3rd spot. Your mate Roman is in the is in the fourth spot out of all the men."

"Who's in front of him?" I asked.

"Ugh-" she says looking at her phone harder. "This man named Alaric Lanister."

Hmm never heard of him or have I. He must be a very powerful business man just like Roman.

"Anyways I have to go i have a date." Says Daliza walking away.

"You can get a man?" Says John in confusion in which Daliza turned and stuck her middle finger out at him. I couldn't help but laugh.

Later that day we sat at the small resrrautn just John and I. Eating our food.

"Do you think you can ever get back with your mate?" Asked John.

I never thought about that. Not once. I always thought I would finds someone else I made that Idea up in my mind. Yet when I'm with someone else I don't feel a connection. Yet I don't want to be with him.

Due to the fact that I humiliated myself in front of him time and time again in hopes that he would reconsider and accept me as his mate. I gave him chances and I'm done doing that.

"No I wouldn't get back." I say.

"But he's your soulmate." Says John.

"So what." I say annoyed. "Yes he is but he was the one that didn't want me and everyone was okay with it. Why didn't nobody there tell him I was his soulmate? Yet I have to think about him being my soul mate... no I'm never doing that."

I wasn't the one that decided to push me aside.

He doesn't deserve another chance. I would rather be alone for the rest of my life than be with him.

"Your right. I just feel like mates are suppose to be together." He says.

"Yeah I used to feel like that to but sometimes things happen."

The next day my bodyguards helper us pack up the car to go to my old pack with was a long ride to get there.

When we were and hour away John told the driver to stop at a motel.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked.

"Girl I'm letting you go to your old pack looking a mess." He says. "You are going to be going there looking like a boss ass bitch that you are. Have you forgotten that you are Channel Dela Rosa worldwide super star."

John looked at me and shook his head in dissapointement. As he made the bodyguard take out our luggage set it in the room that we got.

"Okay take a shower and I'll pick out the perfect outfit to show those assholes that they are worthy of breathing the same air as you." He says.

I took a quick shower. I closed my eyes as my eyes

Princess you need to stop crying it sounds like a dying dog.

I opened my eyes quickly. Why am I thinking about him. Wait Alaric I remeber it's that guy that saw me crying when I was younger.

Could he be the one the once that Daliza was talking about earlier. Why am I thinking about him.

He looked sinister and scary when I met him the first time. Let's not forget I was crying like a baby.

Yet he was handsome in wild way.

What am I thinking. I don't even know him. Plus he said I sounded like a dying dog.

I can I think a guy that had blood covering his body is handsome. I must be losing my shit.

--------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 9.5K 25
Broken I felt Rejected I was This was because my true mate chose another mate. My fate soon changed when I was found by another Alpha who was also re...
2.6M 93.6K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
456K 16.5K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
235K 10.3K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...