Irreplaceable (DAVE EAST)

By homegworl

Eh, this rude, but, if you comment something rude or something I don't like, you getting "muted" as Wattpad c... More

IMPORTANT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
A.N.
67
A.N.
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

10

97.5K 4.5K 3.8K
By homegworl

Trifling

Omniscient

"What the freak is wrong with y'all?!" Zaidee snapped as she sat in the backseat of her aunt's car, looking at her twin cousins who sat in the front.

"What are you talking about?" Nia looked at her like she was crazy.

"I told y'all I couldn't come here! And look at where we are." Zaidee looked out and could see all the people who had come to hang out at the courts

Tia smirked but hid it from Zaidee. "We just need to go tell our friend something." Tia shrugged.

Zaidee looked at her sideways. "I thought you said you needed me to go do something?" She pointed to her self.

"We do." Nia nodded. "Just get out."

Zaidee felt her stomach doing flips and she quickly shook her head. "No! I can't believe y'all." She sunk down in her seat.

"Girl just get out. Either you can get out or we can go find Kofi out here somewhere and tell him you're here even though he told you not to come." Tia rolled her eyes. She was gonna make sure Kofi saw her either way.

Zaidee wanted to cry and scream at the same time. "I swear y'all are some messy hoes." She spat while eyeing them with hate.

She didn't even feel comfortable getting out of the car. She had on some yoga shorts that were too short and tight in her opinion, a white fitted t shirt, and some sneakers. There were a lot of shirtless guys out there.

"Why do I even have to get out? What am I gonna do?" She looked at them.

"Mama said we can't leave you in the car." Nia shrugged.

"What the hell?" She cursed for the second time.

They were shocked because she never cursed; well they had never heard her curse.

"Yeah. Same thing we said." Tia used her phone to make sure she looked more than presentable.

Zaidee looked out of her window once more and then opened her door. "You guys have five minutes or I'm telling Aunt Jenna that Tia is pregnant." She threatened and both of the girls gasped.

"How did you know?" Tia asked.

"Don't worry about it. Come on." She got out the car and shut her door.

"Bitch how did she find out?!" Tia whisper-yelled at Nia.

"Hoe I don't know! Let's just get out and tell Kylie we're here." Nia said.

Tia sighed but nodded. "I hope he drag her ugly ass." She said while looking at a panicky Zaidee.

"Right. Kylie had her eye on him first so she need to back the fuck back." Nia rolled her eyes before pushing her door open.

Zaidee looked down at her phone to occupy her attention and so that she had a reason to not look up.

"Zaidee What the hell?" Deja came up to her.

Nia and Tia took that time to sneak off.

Zaidee frowned and fumbled with her fingers. "I know Deja. They tricked me into coming up here. We were supposed to be going to the store."

"Them hoes so trifling. You want me to run you home before you be spotted?" Deja said lowly while looking around.

"Please." Zaidee nodded.

Zaidee followed behind Deja and they maneuvered through the people and she didn't bother to look for Kofi because she didn't want to end up seeing him.

Tia and Nia frantically went up to their best friend; Kylie.

"Girl she here. And Kofi told her not to come up here but she up here anyways. Thanks to us." Nia smiled.

"Really?" Kylie smiled. She watched as a shirtless Kofi downed half of his Gatorade.

"Yes girl. But she tryna leave with Deja!" Tia watched the two girls try to sneak away.

"Oh no she don't. She should've thought about that before she decided to take my nigga. Dumb low life bitch." Kyle spat while looking at Zaidee in pure disgust.

"We gotta keep her here longer." Tia said pulling on Nia's arm and they ran off.

"Zaidee!" They said together once they caught up with her.

Zaidee frantically turned around. "What?"

"You know our friend Kylie?" Tia asked her.

"What the fuck y'all dirty hoes want?" Deja looked them up and down.

"Bitch don't call us dirty hoes." Nia gave Deja the same look she was giving her.

"Bitch shut the fuck up before I drop your ass. Now what the fuck y'all dirty hoes want?" She repeated her question.

"Bitch you can chill on my sis. We ain't even come over here for you. We over here for Zai." Tia put her cents in.

"And bitch I didn't ask you who you came over here for. I asked y'all what y'all wanted." Deja glared at Tia.

"Well maybe if your girl wouldn't have tried to take my cousin man." Another girl spoke up.

Zaidee was confused as hell.

"Who tried to take who's man?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You bitch! You tried to take Kylie's man!" The girl yelled at Zaidee.

"Bitch get the fuck on. Nobody even know your name. Like who the fuck are you supposed to be?" Deja looked at the girl like she was stupid.

The girl snaked her neck but before she could say anything, Kofi approached them all.

"Oh my god." Zaidee mumbled as her heart started pounding.

"The fuck y'all arguin' bout?" He asked.

Zaidee stared at him and took in his appearance. He had on some black and white Adidas basketball shorts, some matching socks and some all white Adidas on his feet.

His torso was topless and his tattoos had a glistening effect from his sweat. She had never seen him shirtless so she took a minute to admire the sight before her.

Her eyes trailed over to the Kylie girl who was standing next to Kofi with a smirk on his face.

"This bitch always tryna take somebody nigga." The unknown girl pointed at Zaidee.

"I don't even know what you're talking about!" Zaidee yelled at her.

"Yo'. Why the fuck you even out here?" Kofi glared at her.

She swallowed hard and looked over at her cousins.

"I was supposed to be going to the store with my cousins but they lied and brought me here." She said truthfully.

"Girl stop lying. You know you told us you wanted to come up her because some boy was supposed to be here." Nia said.

Zaidee's mouth fell open. "I'm not lying! I told y'all—

"Girl just shut up." Kylie cut her off.

Zaidee frowned because she wasn't able to get the truth out.

"Didn't I tell you not to come down here?" Kofi asked her. "And then look at what you got on." He examined her.

Zaidee bit down on her bottom lip because she felt like crying but she hoped that she didn't end up doing so because she knew she was a big crybaby.

"I'm trying to explain that Tia and Nia brought me here even though I told them not to." She said.

"Girl you sound dumb. You told us to bring you." Tia rolled her eyes.

"Kofi I just know this ain't what you dissed me for?" Kylie looked at Kofi.

"If it is, that's sad. He could've done way better." The unknown girl commented.

"Bitch shut up!" Deja jumped at the girl. She knew her best friend was a big crybaby because her feelings were soft as hell.

Zaidee sucked her teeth and pushed her way past everyone and walked away. She didn't want to be bothered with any of them. She'd rather walk home.

"Bitch who even are you?" Deja looked at the girl they didn't know before decking her right in the mouth.

"Kofi let that bitch go. She obviously can't handle you." Kylie rolled her eyes and stopped him from going after her.

"Bitch shut up before I punch you next." Deja pushed Kylie and she easily lost her balance and fell right on her ass.

"Kofi why the fuck you ain't say shit to them?" She looked at him.

"Deja I'm not worried about this shit right now." Kofi waved her off before walking away.

He wasn't sure if he was pissed or not because he wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not.

Plus, he was exhausted from playing three games back to back.

"That was yo' girl?" His cousin Cam asked him as he stuffed his stuff into his bag and pulled out a new shirt.

"Which one?" Kofi asked him.

"The brown skinned one." His cousin said.

Kofi shrugged. "Nah. She just somebody I been chillin' wit'." He shook his head.

Kofi wasn't ready to claim Zaidee as his because he still wanted to do him. He wouldn't be able to do that with a girlfriend.

"Y'all fuck?" Cam asked.

Kofi shook his head with a smirk. "Not yet." He was positive that he was gonna be the one to take her virginity.

Cam was surprised. "Nigga tell me about this girl."

"She a good girl. Like she don't even be cussin' but she not on no holy shit. She a virgin, she shy as hell, and she a crybaby." He said honestly.

Cam nodded. "She sound out of yo' league to be honest."

"Fuck you mean?" Kofi felt offended.

"Nigga you can't handle that. She the type you ain't gotta worry about doin' no dirty shit. She ain't no hoe. You can't handle that." Cam explained.

"Man whatever. If anything she can't handle me." Kofi said confidently.

"Nigga at least you feel like you can." Cam laughed before downing some of his water.

"What you tryna say? I can't cuff? Cause she already mines. I'm just not hers." Kofi played with his keys.

"Nigga that's triflin' as hell. Yeah you definitely can't handle her. You got her on lockdown but you out doin' you." Cam shook his head.

Kofi frowned.  "Nigga I can handle her ass. I'm just tryna figure out if I really wanna try shit out wit' her."

"Nigga well then go for it. You ain't gon' find out if you just put her on lockdown while you be out there doin' you."

Kofi nodded. "I don't even remember my last relationship. But imma' call her and see wassup. If she down for it then we can be for real."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 870 25
There's a mystery guy named Brandon but also known as "Murky". He's silent to most and very unapproachable at his new school. When he's out of school...
16.8K 1.1K 14
"Chris bruh! You my big brother you gotta help me man, Cassie just called and he got her trapped in the house, she locked herself in the bathroom!" "...
70.7K 1.9K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
1.3M 25.5K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...