[2] storm of rage ~ harry pot...

By redwings_birdss

π˜π—΅π—² π—·π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώπ—»π—²π˜† "Even dying." (HARRY POTTER - MARVEL CROSSOVER) (YEARS πŸ’ - πŸ“ - πŸ” AT HOGWARTS) ... More

Main Character Information File
Prologue
1- Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy
2- Dinner Interrogation
3- Impressing The Malfoys
4- The Quidditch World Cup
5- Stargazing
6- Death Eaters
7- Safe The Innocent
9- The Family With Issues
10- I'll See You Guys With Christmas
11- Worried Sick
12- The Metal Arm
13- The Fallen
14- Help For A Dress
15- The Wrackspurt In The Corner
16- Dumbledore's Announcement
17- The Unforgivable Three
18- A Fight and A Friend
19- The Others
20- Horses Of The Night
21- Resistance
22- The Goblet of Fire
23- Crying Out Loud
24- Prayers Ignored
25- Breathtaking Anger-Management Issues
26- Queen and Lover
27- Invites
28- Trust In Hogwarts
29- Jealousy
30- Nervous?
31- The First Task
32- Admirers
33- Kneel
34- Photograph
35- Twirling
36- Inspiration
37- Caught
38- Hate
39- The Second Task
40- Ignorance
41- The Third Task
42- Resurrection
Epilogue
Prologue
1- Reality
2- Black
3- Short Visit
4- Strange
5- I wouldn't go to hell
6- Information From An Old Friend
7- Messengers of Valhalla
8- Regret Is The Most Painful Thing
9- The End Of Times
10- Old Man
11- Problem
12- Purple and Red
13- You...
14 - Invitation
15- Snow
16- Earning Respect
17- Blank Lies
18- No More Hiding
19 - Silver
20- Family
21- Snakes
22- Oh no, Thor's in a cage; how did this happen?!
23- Provoke Surtur
24 - now it all turns to shit
25 - Killing at the brink of dawn
Epilogue
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epilogue

8- The New One

6.7K 218 40
By redwings_birdss

"I'm sorry that I had to act like that, back in the Throne Hall, Skyler. We all missed you very much..." Odin starts, but Skyler waves the apology away.

"Nothing to be sorry about, grandfather. I've changed. I admit that, and maybe, I didn't even change for the better. But I'm happy. Most of the Avengers are awesome, and I've amazing friends at Hogwarts, who helped me through the hardest times." Skyler smiles, before turning herself to Thor.

"You and I need to have another talk." She hisses dangerously. Thor freezes and Sif, who walks behind him, sniggers.

"My my, is the All-Mighty Thor scared for a girl?" She mocks.

"Oh, damn right he is. Watch out dad, or I'll change into twelve-year-old Sky, at the worst of days." Skyler warns him with a wicked grin. Thor's eyes widen and he stops his tracks.

"Don't do that with your mother near." He growls. Now, Skyler's eyes widen.

"I totally forgot. How is mom? And my sister/brother? When do I get to meet them?" She babbles quickly.

"Shall I get them, so they can come to the tearoom as well?" Frigga asks softly.

"Excellent idea, my dear!" Odin chirps, and Skyler smiles at her grandmother. 

"So, Lady Skyler, did you pull any tricks at your school yet?" Fandral asks curiously. A smug smirk creeps up Skyler's face. 

"Well, let's say that I'm named in Hogwarts' history books for causing the biggest explosion in history. And, a certain Tony Stark has gotten a lot of green Iron Man suits whilst I lived at his house. I put Sleeping Potion in his cupcakes and I've kinda faked my own dead. Not on purpose, of course!" She adds, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

∞∞∞

Having a nice cup of tea and a chocolate chip cookie, Skyler feels way more comfortable. She explains Odin, Fandral and Sif what she has been doing when the Bifröst was destroyed.

"So, for the record. You got depressed, then, you became an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, you fought alongside Thor in the Battle of New York, you got awarded for that, and now you're kinda famous?" Sif controls, slightly surprised. Skyler nods in respond, nibbling her cookie.

"Good heavens, you must be a great fighter." Fandral exclaims. Skyler smiles.

"I had a great teacher." She answers, looking at Sif. Sif opens her mouth to protest, but the door of the tearoom opens, revealing two woman. Skyler's eyes widen by the sight of the youngest woman, brown hair and dark brown eyes. 

"Mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 70
After being bitten by a radioactive spider Peter Parker's wizard gene that had been dormant suddenly awakens. Tony Stark sends him back in time to me...
530K 17.7K 25
(Harry PotterxMarvel crossover) Kiya Evans, the "Thunderbird Legacy", has successfully graduated from Ilvermorny. Rather than choosing a job in the w...
118K 4.1K 35
When the youngest Prince of Asgard arrives at Hogwarts as their newest professor, he is surprised to meet a fellow Asgardian. Y/n L/n is the Goddess...
531 28 2
**DISCONTINUED + UNFINISHED** Harry Potter and his family have to deal with the consequences of helping an old friend. Warlocks, knights, witches, dr...