The Soulmate Trilogy: Unwante...

By rockermp3

Kassiya Richie is not your average 16 year old student at St. Benedict High School. She has the ability to re... More

Important Note. Please Read.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

871 46 7
By rockermp3

Chapter Twenty-Three

Diana's POV

I was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels on Eric's tv while he was in the kitchen doing whatever to whatever. Nothing good was on-- wait... GLEE!!!!!!!

I love Glee so much.

I gasped out loud, "Artie!!!!!!" I squealed.

Suddenly, Eric strode into the room, a scowl on his adorable face. "Why am I hearing another man's name coming out of your mouth?" He asked angrily.

I laughed and point at Artie who was currently in a close-up.

Eric let out a gust of air and I laughed even more. "Good, it's just some stupid freaky guy." He muttered, though I still heard him.

"Are you jealous my dear ducky?" I ask, amused.

He mimicks me. I ignore him and continue watching the show, until suddenly the screen goes black.

"Wha-wha-WHAT?! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!" I yell.

He laughs. "So? Let's go upstairs." He suggests.

I cross my arms and stand my ground. "No. You are letting me watch Glee." I scowl at him.

He shrugs, "Well, if you don't want to know what the surprise is..." He trails off, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"There's a surprise?!!!!" My eyes widen as a grin spreads across my face.

He nods and my decision is made. "Fine, but only because I'm curious."

And then I follow him into his room.

"I'm curious, I wanna know how you look without your dress, when your make up's off, your hair's a mess, on top of me kissing my chest." He sang quietly, bobbing his head up and down.

I stare at him in horror. "Seriously? Are you really singing that song? Right now?" I ask.

He turned around and laughs, "Are you thinking about me with another girl?" He smirks.

I raise an eyebrow, but ask seriously, "Would you ever do that? You know... be with another girl while with me?"

His eyes widen and he takes my head in his head. "Diana, do you know that I've been in love with you since grade eight?" He asks.

Since grade eight?! Oh my.

"N-no..." I stutter, my eyes widen.

"Diana, I have waited so long for you to notice me. Do you realize why I never hug you on Hug day? Or why YOU'RE the one who has to to hug ME first? Do you realize why I'm always so careful around you and not anyone else? It's because I can lose my control, Diana. I love you too much to control myself. I need you so badly it hurts and you've never noticed until now." He tells me in a voice filled with such passion it shocks me.

How could I have never noticed this?

All these years I've always wondered why I was the one who had to hug him first on Hug day, or why he always stood at least two feet away from me when we're near each other.

I've always wondered... and the obvious answer was because...

Was because...

He loved me.

OH MY GOD HE LOVES ME!

I gasp as realization suddenly hit me, and hit me hard.

He loves me... and I love him back.

"Eric, I'm in love with you too." I speak, staring directly into his eyes.

His smile was brighter than the sun and he lifted me up in his arms before sitting me on the bed. "I bought you something!" he suddenly says before taking something out of a drawer.

"Close your eyes," he orders. I close them.

I hear the sound of a soft clink; as if something was brushing against something hard. Wooden?

"Open your eyes."

I open them and gasp at what he's holding. "Surprise," he smiles.

It was beautiful. A silver bracelet lay delicately against the soft velvet padding that lined the inner walls of the golden box. The design of it wove together in a heart pattern, shining diamonds covered every other heart as the uncovered revealed their sterling silver colour.

I was speechless as Eric gently clasps it around my wrist, letting the light bounce off the diamonds to cast different patterns on the wall.

My stunned silence was starting to worry him -- I could tell in his expression. So to show my gratitude; I wrap my arms around his shoulder (he's either very tall, or I'm too short. I think it's the latter) and pull him down to give him one big, passion filled kiss.

He pulls away and smiles, showing his pearly whites. "Well, your welcome," he says.

Kassiya's POV

I'm nervous. As in... REALLY nervous!

The play is tomorrow, and I don't think I can do this. My stomach is queasy and I my head is filled with different outcomes of the play.

Okay, Kassiya. You can do this. You can definitely do this. It's only a play...

Oh, did I forget to tell you?

I have a huge case of stage fright. It's bad enough that I feel nervous when going up to present a project in class, but a PLAY?

Hell to the no.

Oh dear, I really don't feel good.

Okay, Kassiya! Stop worrying! It is one in the morning and you're doing nothing but pacing around the room fretting about something that won't happen!

That's right. It won't happen.

It can't happen...

Oh god, but it just MIGHT!

What if I forget my line?

What if I stutter?

What if I say someone ELSE'S line?

What if... what if I accidentally fall off the stage and break my leg and arm and when I try to get up, my broken leg causes me to fall and smack my broken arm against the wall causing me to cry in pain, which forces me to move with the sound, ending with me hitting my head against the fire alarm, knocking me unconscious and making the fire alarm ring and have everyone thinking there's a fire and having them run for their lives, leaving me lying there, broken and bloody while a fire is ACTUALLY starting because some person was stupid enough to drop their cigar near some spilled gasoline, making it flare up only a few meters away from where I lay and no one comes to get me because they're too busy calling the fire department and while the firetruck is coming, a car suddenly crashes into it causing the police to come and check out the crash; completely forgetting there is a fire that is now burning my unconscious body away, blackening every inch of skin and charring every strand of hair, and then the fire passes on across the city and across the world, turning into the hugest wildfire ever seen and then melting the ice caps and all the ice and icebergs causing a major flood that kills over a trillion people causing the heartbroken survivors to turn murderous, killing everyone else and then on their quest for food that wasn't drowned, they begin to turn into cannibals, which also kill everyone else and soon their is a World War 3 where everyone is eating everyone to survive and eventually causing the end of the world.

So basically, if I screw up this play, the world is going to end.

I think I just pooped in my pants.

Blake's POV

I can't stop laughing.

I just, I just can't stop -- this is too hilarious!

I'm at home right now, but I can still hear Kassiya's thoughts as clear as if she was standing next to me.

World War 3? Really? Damn, she has one active imagination.

I can feel her nervousness, I mean, who wouldn't be nervous? But still, there's no reason to be so dramatic about this. I mean, the world will end if she screws up? Shit, she is way to imaginative.

Maybe that's why her mind is so colourful?

Well anyways, I know she can feel my amusment; but she's too worried to even realize I can hear her thoughts and have been listening to them since before YOU started reading them.

I should probably go over there and calm her down, but this is too funny. I have to hear what else goes on in her mind.

'I think I just pooped in my pants.'

I cracked.

I collapsed onto the floor of my bedroom, laughing so hard the whole house must be shaking.

Oh god, Kass, how you entertain me.

'What the HELL, BLAKE?!' I heard her mental voice shriek.

Oh crap, she heard my thought!

Ruunn!!!

Chase's POV

My mind was filled with sad thoughts as I woke the next morning.

Today is the day of play. The Road To Julliard. The play where I have to witness Kassiya and Blake share their 'passionate kiss scene'.

It's obvious that they've already kissed -- most likely made out even. But to actually see it happen is not something I'm looking forward to.

I have to go though, because I'm a part of the play. You want to know what my play is? I'm a tree. A fucking tree!

But either way, I have to go, and while I stand there onstage, having to do nothing but stay still; Blake gets to kiss the girl. My girl. His girl. Both.

Kassiya Richie.

She's the star of my thoughts -- my dreams. My nightmares. She's the soul that filled me whole when I first laid eyes on her.

I know it sounds childish, but I saw her first! And yet Blake has to go and be her stupid soulmate. Why couldn't I be it? Why Blake?

Oh that's right; because my mother had to go and write her stupid prophecy.

I shook my head. No, I shouldn't think bad thoughts of her. She brought me into this life only to lose her own. I should never think such things of her.

My mother was pure and sweet; my father told me. He explained how I inherited her ash blonde hair and strong features, how she was kind and caring but would get the job done, no matter how hard it may be. He said I was just like her.

I sighed, I shouldn't be thinking of her right now; or else I'll start thinking about how I never even got to see her.

Not even a single glimpse, I thought as I reach the school parking lot.

Kassiya's POV

After ranting on and on about how much of a loser Blake is for laughing at me, I had finally become exhausted enough to fall asleep at around 2:30 am.

Oh and by the way; I didn't ACTUALLY poop in my pants.

When I awoke the next day, I was filled with dread. Today is the day of the play.

Oh dear god, the nerves are back!

A soft breathing on my neck was what alerted the presence beside me.

"Morning, Bubbles," he spoke before planting one solid kiss on my neck.

I grinned and turned to face Blake, before stopping short. "Bubbles?"

He grinned back and nodded, "Yep, it's my pet name for you. Bubbles -- I think it fits. You're all bouncy and cute."

I made a face at that, but decided one thing. "Alright... Biffle." I smiled at my new name for him.

[A/N: Thanks to my bestie, fueledbymusic - who created the word 'biffle']

He made a face at that and I laughed. "Hey, I like that name for you. It's unique," I said.

He sighed, "Alright." Then he laughed and said, "Biffle and Bubbles, Bubbles and Biffle -- I like it."

Diana's POV

I know Kassiya's freaking out right now, I just KNOW it. She's always nervous when it comes to presenting in front of a class let alone performing a play in front of almost the entire school! I hope Blake is with her trying to calm her down because who knows what will happen if he's not.

I'm getting everything ready for the play, both mine and Kass's outfits are in the dressing room so we wouldn't forget it at home. All I need to bring is myself and an extra pair of clothes (in case of emergencies).

I sigh, thinking of Eric. Ever since I realized I loved him, I can't seem to get him off my mind. The tingles, the fuzzy feeling whenever I'm around him -- it's overwhelming; but in a good way. I wonder if it's the same way with Kassiya whenever she's with Blake -- but he's her soulmate. So shouldn't their feelings be twice as strong or something?

That thought has me thinking... what if Eric and I are soulmates?

That's ridiculous, though. Eric isn't a mind reader and neither am I. The soulmate connection thing only works with mind readers... right?

I sigh again; I shouldn't worry about this. Not when I have to focus on the play.

I check the time to see that school would be starting in thirty minutes. The teacher/director of the play had told us to come to school early to practice a bit. I should probably leave now, then.

Blake's POV

The day of the play is today, and I am so happy.

Why?

Because today is the day I will get my revenge.

In my head, I laughed an evil laugh. You know? The mwahahahaha kind of laugh.

Ah, dear Kassiya. You are definitely right.

Payback IS a bitch.

Kassiya's POV

Blake's car was nice and warm, I noticed as he drove us to the school. And then I heard it, the music that played on the radio was too familiar not to question. "You listen to Fireflight?" I asked, a bit surprised that he liked the same band as me. Although we are soulmates, I'm pretty sure not all soulmates have everything in common.

He nodded, "Do you?" I nodded as well and he seemed to be as shocked as me. "What about Flyleaf?" He switched the song to Arise, by Flyleaf.

"I love this song!" I exclaimed.

We reached the school in a matter of minutes and he parked the car before leading me into the school. We walked silently for a few minutes, and then I saw his face.

His completely, composed face.

Uh oh. That face only means one thing.

Whoa, whoa whoa, WAIT one minute!

I remember this...

Oh no, I mentally groaned.

This is another dream come to life.

And the currently composed expression that was plastered onto Blake's face meant only one thing...

A prank.

"Wait! Uh, Blake... um... let's just wait out here for a few minutes... or, actually, yeah... um, you can go in front of me!" I stuttered, trying to stay clear of the door. I looked down to look for the trip-line, but before I could find it, he spoke.

"No, no. Ladies first."

And sure enough, when he opened the door for me, pretending to be a 'gentleman', he pushed me through the door before I could make him go first.

I remember what happens next.

And it happened.

I felt my leg pull the trip-line, and before I could jump out of the way, a huge bucket of bright green paint came splashing down on me.

Fuck. Why do my dreams have to keep happening?

I gasped, stifling a scream. The paint was everywhere; drenched in my hair, covering my face and colouring my clothes. It was going to take a very long while to get the paint out.

And the performance was tonight.

I turned around to see HIS face. He was biting his lip; holding back a laugh, until he couldn't stand it anymore. He doubled over and starting laughing so hard he was practically on the floor.

Something was different, though.

Instead of yelling, 'you bitch' at him, like I did in the dream... I yelled, "You bastard!" I stomped over to where he was standing. Oh, he was so going to get it now.

I kicked him right in the stomach and he sucked in a deep breath, "What the hell?" He shouted.

"That's what you get! You did this to me and the performance was tonight! Are you so stupid that you didn't even think of that?" I yelled, but it wasn't very loud since I was fighting back tears. It was so stupid, I was crying, but it was because I was so freaking angry.

He was still on the floor, so I kicked him in the balls before running into the dressing room.

I couldn't believe this was happening.

...Wait. In the dream, I had punched him in the balls -- not kicked. Why did it change? Did I do that?

Either way, I had more important matters to tend to.

Well, at least I picked out my outfit for the performance and it sure as hell wasn't this. In fact, I left it in here along with Diana's so we wouldn't forget it at home...

I looked around until I saw a small pile of clothes in the corner. Oh thank god; I thought someone might have taken them.

I picked up the bundle and walked into a dressing stall. I quickly changed out of the now stiff clothes. Of course he'd use the fast-drying paint. I put on the black diamond laced skirt that went just above my knee, and pulled the dark red top over my head. I checked myself over in the mirror. The top had tiny clear jewels that wrapped around the edge of the sleeve. It had swirly decorations all over in a nice pattern but that was it. Nice and simple.

If it hadn't been for the damn green hair i would have looked pretty hot, but the paint was at the very top, making my hair completely green. I'm not exaggerating. The bottom was pretty clean. A few scrubs and it came out entirely, but the top of my head was just disaster.

I knew he would get me back for the prank I had pulled on him yesterday morning (you know, when I had punched him the balls after he had me pinned against the wall?) but I wasn't being careful. Stupid, stupid me and stupid, frigging stupid him. Why couldn't he have done this before or after today? Why today? Why, when the performance was tonight, right after school? Kass, you're in big trouble.

I was still complaining to myself when I heard footsteps. If that was him, he'd be dead when I take one look at him.

It was Diana.

She took one look at my clothes before shouting, "No!" She ran towards me.

"What? Don't you like it?" I asked, confused. When I had showed her the outfit before, she had gone crazy over it.

"It's not that -- I love it! Bur tou can't wear that until the performance!"

"Well what am I supposed to wear? I sure as hell am not going naked!" I argued.

She'd didn't listen. "If you wear that around school, everyone will know what you're going to wear!" She complained.

"I can wear something else for the play," I muttered, hoping she'd let it go and agree.

No luck. "No! You are not going to wear that, Kassiya do you understand me?!" She yelled.

"What are you? My mom?" I retorted.

I heard more footsteps, but I didn't hear thoughts to go along with it. That only means one person.

"Diana, make him leave or else he'll be dead when he sets foot in here." I said in an icy, hard tone.

She looked at me, confused, and then her eyes widened when she realized who I was talking about. She turned around, but it was too late.

Blake was standing right there, eyes wide as he stared at me and my clothes. I saw a flicker of sonmething in his eyes that I couldn't name. "Well, hello there." He said in a different voice, and then he smirked and started walking towards me.

This was where the dream had ended, but unfortunately; real life didn't go that way.

Diana had scurried out of the room, her eyes wide and frantic as her thoughts were worrying about what clothes I would wear. Of course, she wasn't worried about the fact that a certain perverted soulmate was currently stalking towards me like I was his prey.

Oh wait, I forgot. I AM his prey.

His eyes twinkled and I knew he heard that thought. I could feel his own lust as he drew closer, and closer, until he backed me up against the wall.

No escape.

Fuck you, Blake. I mentally thought to him.

He leaned down until his lips were an inch away from mine, before whispering, "Yes, please." He pressed his lips to mine.

Despite that perverted reply, I couldn't help but kiss back. He's my soulmate after all; a weird one at that. Our connection drew us in, I knew that. So I was helpless to stop the Power that bound us together.

'Okay, before I come in, I'm just going to tell you guys to get off each other because I know you're getting it on in there and when I walk in there, I REALLY don't want to see you guys go at it.'

Diana's mental voice had us both pulling apart, laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want but I'm not in the mood for seeing you two sucking face right now," Diana muttered as she strode into the room.

Blake was stifling his laughter when Diana walked up to me and handed me some clothes.

"Here. I had brought an extra pair of clothes to school in case of an emergency, and you're sort of the same size as me so I think these will fit. Now you can wear your outfit for the play and wear these clothes to school. A win win situation." She explained.

Blake cleared his throat, "Actually, it's a win-win-lose situation, if you're including me. I rather enjoy Kassiya in the clothes she's currently wearing." He smirked at me.

By this time, Diana was pushing him out the door. "Out, out! She has to get dressed!"

"I can help!" He called out in rather desperate voice.

"I am not desperate!" Blake yelled before the door closed shut.

"Now that's HE'S gone; you get changed and meet me on the stage to start practicing." Diana ordered before walking out of the room.

Jeesh, someone's bossy today.

The clothes were nice; a deep purple t-shirt along with black skinny jeans. I put them on quickly.

Now for the hair...

As if on cue, Diana burst in once again and handed me something long and furry before walking back out.

Okay...?

I looked at the bundle of hair... and then realized it was actually HAIR.

Ah, she wants me to put on a wig. Well, I guess that'll help.

The wig was itchy, and I felt like scratching it off my head most of the time, but it helped conceal the green paint. The colour of the wig was a chestnut brown, and it was shorter then my actual hair; but with some bobby pins, a hair tie, and steady hands, the wig looked like my own hair, except darker and shorter. I'll just say I cut and dyed it.

I walked out the dressing room to start practicing.

==============================================================================

Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my.

I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!

School has finished and the play is about to start. I'm wearing the outfit with the diamond laced skirt and diamond designed red top, and if it wasn't for Blake's ogling eyes I might be able to bear this.

But no! He just can't keep his hands off me!

Literally!

No matter if it's the wig, or the skirt, or the shirt, or my face, or my hands, or my waist, or even my leg! He's touching it somehow!

God, Blake, why must you do this now?

"Because you're too damn sexy for your own good when you're wearing that outfit." He answered my unspoken question.

I just groaned.

Damn you, Blake.

"And now, a group that has practiced hard everyday, will be performing the play; Road To Julliard!"

Oh fuck.

It's starting.

We have done a quarter of the play and so far, no forgotten lines, no falling of the stage, no broken bones or false fire alarms, no worldwide wildfires, no cannibals, and no end of the world.

I think I'm good, now. The nerves are diminishing, but slowly.

And right now, we're at the 'fight' scene.

"You don't know how hard this is for me, Rianne!" Diana/Amber yelled.

"Yes, I do, Amber! Stop being so selfish and just look at what you've done! How will Julian get into Julliard now? How will everyone else? You've ruined everyone else's chances just so you could be the top! Just because some other Julliard kids had given you an opportunity to get in doesn't mean you have to take it and be unfair!" I/Rianne argued back.

Diana/Amber burst into tears, "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I just, I had to! I have to get in! Rianne, you of all people would know that!"

"Just because you're parents are making you do this doesn't mean you have to follow what they say. This is your life, and if this is what things you will do then I don't think it's best for us to be friends." I/Rianne spat coldly.

I walked off the stage, leaving a crying Diana/Amber on her knees and bawling.

Once I was out of sight, I took a deep breath and smiled. Yes! Another scene finished perfectly!

"You were amazing! I actually thought you guys were having a real fight! And to think, you were so nervous this morning." Blake said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed and leaned into him, embracing his warmth. "It's called pre-performance nerves... I think." I replied.

He laughed and I smiled.

We have now finished over half of the play and the end scene was coming up -- sadly, I was starring in this scene, but so was Blake.

It's a good thing we have microphones attached to our shirts so the audience can hear us because there will be a lot of whispering in this scene.

This scene... is the 'passionate kiss' scene.

"Julian?" I/Rianne called out to the person in front of me.

Blake/Julian turned around and smiled a sad smile. He walked over and engulfed me into a tight hug.

"Julian, what's wrong?" I asked when he let go.

He takes his hands in mine and squeezes them. "Rianne, I just want you to know that ever since I started auditioning for Julliard, the only person who has kept me sane was you. You helped me through tough times and I am so grateful..." He trailed off, the expression on his face was painful.

"What do you mean? Julian, tell me!" I insisted.

"Rianne, I-- I didn't make it." He answered.

I stood there, shocked. "Wha-what?" I whispered.

"I didn't make it into Julliard." He repeated.

I could feel tears budding into my eyes. "No... No! This can't be happening! This... this just can't..." I sob as the tears spill over and Blake/Julian pulls me into another hug.

"I know, I know," He whispers as he strokes me hair/wig.

I pull away and sniff. "But, Amber and I were accepted... and you... weren't? I don't understand! Amber told them what she did to you! How could they not accept you?" I cry as I embrace him tightly.

Blake/Julian's arms were around my waist and my hands were on his cheeks.

"Rianne, I will miss you so much," He whispers as he takes his right hand and trails a path with his finger down my wet cheek.

"I'll miss you too," I whisper.

And with that, we lean in until our lips meet.

"You guys were amazing! I was just about crying!" Diana said as she runs toward us.

The play was finished and the curtains were closed. We had already bowed for the audience as they applauded and cheered and some even whistled (mostly at our kiss scene).

Blake had his arms around my waist and my hands were covering his own as we both grinned at Diana.

"You weren't so bad yourself, Dee." I said, and then my grin grew wider when I noticed Eric tip-toeing behind her. He sees me looking and puts a finger to his smiling lips.

I stay looking at Diana until Eric's arms suddenly wrap around her small figure and spin her around.

She shrieked and Eric, Blake and I were laughing as he set her down. "You were awesome out there, Diana." He praised, and then as if realizing us 'others' were there, he said "and you guys were too..." We all laughed.

I saw Chase starting to walk past us but I yell, "Hey, Chase! Over here!" I smiled as he comes closer.

"Hey, you guys were pretty great. You should think of a career in acting." He commented, and I couldn't help but notice as his eyes were lingering on Blake's arms around me.

I ignored it and smiled again, "You were great too!"

He snorted, "Yeah, I think I was a pretty good tree."

Everyone laughed.

-rockermp3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 132 50
College brings drama for these 2 girls, apparently they are part of a prophecy but is it true, and how are two complete opposites going to make a dif...
7K 1.2K 27
He predicts death. She lives on the brink. Can he save her before it's too late? With one look, Will Brody knows how long you have left to live. Un...
79 0 15
Work In Progress!------ Updated Weekly!----- 18+ rating-------- Feedback welcome!------- "I always thought the end would be the best part. I grew up...
2.9M 48K 39
What if you could predict the future? What if you could predict disasters that have not yet occurred? Would you stop them, even if it meant risking y...