the princess | king roan [The...

By authorm00

*second book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* It all came down to that day I was stabbed. The day I walked on... More

BOB MORLEY - AGE GAP
cast
playlist
THE SERIES
PREVIOUSLY ON...THE 100 - THE SERIES
the princess - awake
the princess - dinner
the princess - an offer
the princess - cabin
the princess - the death
the princess - roses & a note
the princess - first move
the princess - she's mine
the princess - going public
the princess - seeing you again
Marie 'Octavia' Arrested
the princess - it'll be okay. im here
the princess - welcome to arkadia
the princess - i'm scared to lose you
GROUNDED
the princess - fishy
the princess - keeping safe
the princess - six months
the princess - the conclave

author's note

6.6K 59 1
By authorm00

Okay, I'm writing this just to have y'all filled in. Now, if you're reading this when its already completed, there's not much to read.

1] It's summer right now and I'm traveling the world right now so unfortunately for both of us, it's hard for me to ever find time to write.

2] I do mostly everything to please you and please me, but sometimes I tend to lose interest in my books, which happens here and there. You know what keeps me writing? Your comment and votes because I know that deep down I'm pleasing someone, either if its a positive or negative comment- I'm still touching to them. But that doesn't stop me from blocking you from my book if you make super rude remarks, if I have to be a bitch, then fuck it. Right?

3] I'm also writing a Bob Morley book on authorm02 and a Bellamy Blake on this account which is the book that comes before this. It'll be updated just at the same time as this book! Or at least tried to be.

4] SLOW UPDATES!

STARTED: July 22. 18
ENDED: August 21. 18

To everyone who has clicked this book, who has taken time out of their day to read what I spent countless of hours working on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
322K 9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" ───────── ( © montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...
312K 10.4K 33
{Book 1 of 3} 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉! I came to the ground being one of the 100s. Clarke Griffin kept an eye on me, they all did reall...
4.4K 84 15
NOVA ROSEWOOD, the independent girl who's been taking care of herself almost her entire life, causing herself to not trust others easily, suddenly fi...