Moondust

By denisselovesbooks101

Be careful who you reject because it might come and bite you in the ass. We all know how the story goes Alph... More

Seeing Him For The Very First Time
Take me back
Ignored and forgotten
Blamed
Turning their backs
The Last Beg
Leaving
From Homeless To Finding A Home
Moving Forward
Talent Night
Becoming Acknowledged
Channel Dela Rosa
My present
Hallucinations
Blessed
Holidays Over
Back And Unbothered
Two Alpha's
Sparks
Forgive Me Not
The Bad Guy
Finding The Good
Jealousy
Feeling Empty
An Understanding
Just him
Love Sick
It's Not Me
Our Moondust
His Bride
The One That Got Away
Worse Than I Ever Could Imagine
How can I move on
Brainwashed
Rescue
His Woman
Clearing the Air
Epilogue: Years
A/N
Years Of Emptiness
Move one (Bonus Chapter)
Who's he?
Roman's Story

Telling the Past

160K 2.8K 780
By denisselovesbooks101

The interviewer sat in front of me. Smiling nervously. I gave her an encouraging smile. I get this a lot now that I'm a famous super star.

I've been in the biggest blockbuster/ awarding winning movies, made Grammy awards winning albums, successful business woman. I am world's top bachelorettes.

I am an iconic as my best friends say.

I have everything I've ever wanted but, my life it wasn't always like this. I never thought that I would become what I am now. People tend to think like that when they been constantly put down their whole life.

"Channel Dela Rosa I'm so sorry I'm nervous...its just I'm a very big fan." Says the interview getting all giddy and she blushed.

"Thank you." I smiled kindly. I love people like her. They are the reasons I'm doing what I love the most.

"Okay let's start with the questions." She says. "Okay you have been in the headlines for quite a while. It seems like the whole world can't get enough of you they want to know all about you and who you are more as a person."

Oh yeah I see where this is going. Typically I never talk about my family or just my younger life in general. It's not people of a time I want to remember.

"So can you tell me a little bit of your parents?" She asked.

Those people. Ugh I'm just going to avoid that one

I smiled.

"I have an amazing father figure Dean. He's been there and I love him and my mother figure is Lorena she's awesome." I say.

"What about your real parents?" She pressed on.

"Who?" I said. "My parents are Dean and Lorena."

They were the ones that believed in me on my rise to fame and guided me. Unlike my real parents West and Sandra.

After that question she kind of got the gif that I didn't want to be asked personal questions about the past. And started to ask about the my next movie role and my upcoming album.

"You did amazing sweetie." Says John my make up artist as I got to my hotel room.

Daliza my manger walked in talking on the phone.

"She scheduled to play in Coachella next week." She says sitting down in a make up chair as her assistant gave her a drink. "Yes she's playing the biggest stage. She the one the people want to see... I don't give a shit about that, she can't play at your daughters party just because you are the king of a country. Come Edgar I told you to delay your daughters birthday two weeks that's the only way I can fit you in her schedule."

Oh King Edgar has been begging Daliza to have me play at his daughters party but he asked to late. I'm in a tight schedule already at the studio, Coachella, awards season is coming up and red carpets.

Daliza Smiled.

"See it wasn't that hard was it." Says Daliza hanging up. "Looks like you'll be playing at her birthday within the next two week."

"Girl I'm so tired." Says John taking my make up off to redo it.

"Aren't we all." Says Lucy my hair girl.

"Well that's show business it never stops." Says Daliza texting on her phone.

"Thank god tonight is your last concert of your tour." Says John doing my make up. Usually i would be already at the stadium but due to the interview I'm a little delayed.

Josie walked in a hurry with my outfit to change into so can get to the stadium ready to go. Josie is my assistant. She handles my personal emails and makes my life a lot easier.

"Here the outfit and your Starbucks." She says handing me. "Oh your dad Dean texted you to call him. It's urgent."

Josie hands me my phone. Hmm urgent ugh he must want me to cook the turkey with mom this year. I got away with just cooking mash potatoes last year and I didn't even cook them I made Lucy and Josie do it.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Channel?" He says in relief.

"Hey dad." I say as Josie massaged my right hand.

"Honey I have bad news." He says.

"What happened." I say not really caring.

"Your father West is terribly sick. The Alpha of the pack and your family have been calling me and trying to reach you. They have been calling every day. Your father wants to see you." He says.

"Like how sick?" I asked. I didn't know how I should be feeling. Why would they call it's not like they ever cared about me.

"Like deathbed sick." Says my dad.

I sighed.

"What am I suppose to do about that?" I asked I looked at Josie. "Hey can you give me a foot massage."

"They want you to go and see him one last time." He says.

"Well that's unfortunate because I'm very busy at the moment. I have a concert tonight, tommorow I have photo shoot for Moon Magazine, then I have millions of interviews, red carpets, plus I have Award season to worry about. So tell them I'm booked." I say looking at my nails.

"Channel it's your father." Says Dad.

"I know. Okay I'll see about that later but I have a concert to worry about so I'll call you or mom later." I say.

With that we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"What was that about?" Asked John.

"Apparently my sperm donor wants to see me one last time before he dies." I say.

"What happened to you that you hate your family." Asked John.

"Yeah you never talk about it. You left the wolf pack and that's all we know." Says Josie messaging my foot. "Gosh your feet are so suckable."

"It's a long story." I say signing.

"Come on tell it." Says Lucy. "We won't be done soon anyway."

It looked at all of them.

"Alright fine."

Ten years ago
(15 year old Channel)

"Channel hurry the fuck up." Yells my brother Levi. I sighed as I put my Yoda shirt on. I walked downstairs. Everyone was already seated in the table my older sister Amelia and my older brother Levi. My mom and dad glared at me.

"Why are you always so slow." Says my dad shaking his head in disappointment. Which always hurt because I'm always trying to get his approval which is hard since I'm like the packs joke.

I'm the only one that hasn't shifted. And I don't know why. My brother says that I'm a freak and that I'm going to end up like those people that don't have a wolf that come from two werewolf parents. My brother also tells me about how much the wolfless are burdens to the family and stain the family name. Which hurts to hear.

One time I heard my mom and dad taking about how embarrassing it is to have a child like me who still has yet to shift. I even heard my brother and sister tell my parents for them to drop me off to a human orphanage.

"Mom and Dad today I have a date with Roman." Says Amelia getting all excited.

Roman Anderson he's the Alpha's son. I've seen pictures of him when my dad and mom are invited to the Alpha's home for dinner. He's hot from what I've seen. He's been sent of to train to become Alpha away. The Alpha and Luna usually go and visit him. And he's like seven years older than me. The the same age of my sister and brother. They are twins.

Amelia is the favorite in everything. She's the pack popular girl. She beautiful. Her wolf is so beautiful to.

I've heard about Roman coming to the pack to stay for good. Which has everyone all giddy. Mom and her friends are hoping that Amelia could be his mate. They were all taking about how great it would be for her to be the Luna of the pack. How no one is better for the job than her.

The whole pack loves Amelia. I envy it at time. I want to be loved to. Instead I get pushed around by everyone including my family.

"That's great honey." Says my mom kissing Amelia on the cheek.

"Are you even his mate?" I asked.

It caused Amelia to turn to me and glare at me. Her mouth made and straight line.

"So what if he is or isn't?" She asked me. I sat there quiet. I had no idea what to say. It was just a simple question. With that she got up from the table and left to her room pissed.

"Now look what you did." Says mom glaring at me going after my sister.

"You even caused breakfast to be ruined." Says my dad standing up and going after my mom and sister.

It wasn't even that serious.

"Levi take Channel to her school." Says Dad not looking back at me.

"Fuck." Says Levi annoyed.

I sighed. I get sad. It's not easy being unwanted.

When I got dropped off at school. My only firend Myra was standing outside. She's also an outcast. Her mom and dad are omegas of the pack. Which to me equals a slave. They are usually maids or servers to the pack.

Myra smiled at me.

"Hey Channel." She says.

"Is that a new jacket?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Mom and I found it at the thrift store." She says. Loving her new jacket. All of Myra's clothes was all from the thrift store and she loved it. I love how humble she is.

"It looks really nice." I say.

"My mom saw Roman the Alpha's son in person." Says Myra.

Nobody has seen Roman in a while which is kind of exciting. He's like a mystery.

"Really?" I asked. I've never meet the guy but I seen him in pictures.

"She says more than once." She says.

"The first time was when he came back from training and he has been seen around with his father a lot since he will be taking over the pack and the company. Also she seen him when he was taking to Amelia your sister." She says. "Mom said he so handsome and she so beautiful and sweet that both would make a perfect pair."

I pretty sure the Luna invited Amelia to introduce them to eachother. Amelia is the Lunas pet.

"Yeah I know they must have meet. She came with the news that Roman invited her on a date and got all up in arms when I asked if he was even her mate." I say as we got to our lockers.

"Well maybe-"

Her sentence got cut short when Pipper and Pepper bumped into us. They were the schools popular girls.

They laughed as the walked by.

"These freaks of nature."

-------------------
Present time

"So your parents along with the pack always treated you like the ugly duck?" Says John as he finished spraying my face with setting spray.

"I would love to hear more but we to get to your last concert." Says Daliza as Josie helped put up my back Zipper.

Lucy did her final touches.

-------------------

"Channel! Channel! Channel!" The crowd cheering my name. It always made me feel good.

"Time to shine." Says Daliza patting my back. "Sold out show."

"Channel!" Channel!" I hear my fans yell out.

I walked out onto the stage. And god it felt great.
---------------------
My new short Rejection story.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 16.5K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
15.5K 225 9
My names Helen.. I don't know how it all came about but this is how my world changed. I met my mate, fell in love, got rejected, and lost my parents...
349K 10.6K 25
He finally found someone to keep him safe. But somebody wants someone back. That's the problem you can't take him back he belongs to somebody else.
193K 3.6K 14
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...