Damaged Heart

由 DiaTheLit

My Works #2 //. Do you know the causes of my Damaged Heart? Mercedes knows the feeling of a heartbreak more... 更多

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
..the end?

chapter thirteen

43.9K 1.5K 220
由 DiaTheLit

2 days later, Tuesday
Mercedes

"Yes Chandra it was horrible !" I said as I closed my locker, putting my back against it.
I had just told Chandra me and August whole story. She shook her head, from being so shock.

"I can't believe they caught y'all, then what they do?"

"We're grounded and August dad made him go live with his cousin that live here. So I haven't seen him since yesterday. I don't even know if I'm going to the prom Thursday, ugh." I said grunting.

"I hope she let's you go.." She said as we started walking down the hall.

"Yeah I do too, even though I don't have a dress or no one to go with. " I said turning to her.

"I'm going with Zane, you could come with us." she said shrugging, I blankly laughed.

"I'd be hell if I'm 3 wheeling..' I said, she shook her head.

"Well you gotta go. You can't go with Chris considering it's a rumor he's going with karrachue. " she said

"I don't give a fuck, I wasn't going with his ass either way.." I muttered. She shrugged.

"Ok then Mercedes, I'll talk to you later.." She said walking off to her class. I just went into my classroom.

Lunch...

I was just playing with my food, when Chandra and Alyssa sat across from me.

"Cheer up Mercedes.." Chandra said , starting to eat.

"It's no reason to.." I muttered then karrachue walked up.

"Aye august's little sl-" I cut her off as I got up.

"I'm tell you this one time kuchi karrachue whatever ever the fuck you motherfucking name is, I am NOT in the mood for your bullshit. Unless you gonna pop off, you can keep your shit to yourself .." I snapped, standing right in front of her. She looked around from everyone starring.

"Whatever.." She said rolling her eyes, walking off. I rolled mines as I sat down, then some people started cheering at me for telling her off. I got up, throwing my stuff away. I was over all this . I got my bag as I started walking down the hall, out the front of the school. I had to walk home since my mom took my keys .

I started walking down the side, as the wind blew in my hair. I looked off to the side and saw some guys in all black, with hoodies on. I turned my head as one of them caught my attention towards them. I saw him come up to the street , let a car pass and got on the side I was. I started walking faster, but I could fell he was getting closer.

"Aye Mercedes !" He said , but I started running, I am not trying to get raped. But he soon caught me turning me towards him.

"Please don't hurt me.."

"Mercedes it's me.." He said looking around before pulling up his hoodie. It was August. I pushed him off of me, mad.

"August you trying to give me a fucking heart attack??' I yelled but he covered my mouth

"Shush, what you doing walking by yourself anyway?"

"I came from school..why is you out here looking like some thug?"

He looked around again as he licked his lips.

"You can't rat me out ok?"

"Uh ok" I agreed,a bit confused. He took my hand as he went back across the street.

"Sup Mercedes.." One dude said, he pulled up his hoodie and it was Zane.

"Oh hey Zane!" I said.

"Y'all know each other?" August asked.

"Obviously .." Zane said putting his hoodie back down.

"What are y'all doing, sitting on the corner?" I asked then I saw some bags. I picked it up and it was weed.

"Y'all selling ?" I asked kinda shocked.

"You can't tell nobody.." August said.

"A nigga ain't Tryna get caught.." Zane said. I put the bag back where it was.

"Um ok, I think I wanna go home now. " I said starting to walk off when August pulled me back, kissing me.

"Be safe princess .." He said smirking. I slightly smiled.

"Uhh you too!" I said as I crossed the road, heading home again. I looked back to see they were gone. After a while, I had finally made it home and saw my mom car in the driveway, ugh. I took my key out, going inside, to see her on the couch, ughhhhh.

"What are you doing home so early?" She asked , muting the tv.

"Because I wanted to.." I said , going upstairs to my room. I locked my door,changing clothes and just decided to take a nap.

---------

I woke up by my laptop ringing from a FaceTime call. I got up, opening my laptop to see that August wanted to FaceTime, I answered it . After a few seconds of connecting, I saw his face. I put my beats on so I could hear him in private.

"Hey " I said yawning.

"Hey aw did I wake you?" He asked , I nodded.

"Yeah but I was bout to get up anyway.." I said, he nodded.

"O ok, bout today-" I cut him off.

"It's ok, I'm not going to rat you out.." I said mocking him from earlier, making him laugh.

"Nah not that but good!" He said. " I miss you already.." He added. Making me smile, then I heard a knock at my door.

"Hold on.." I said, he nodded and I got up , going to the door. I opened it to see my mom. She had a sympathy look in her eyes as she came into my room.

"Merecedes we need to talk."

"K about what?" I said, now attentive. She sat on my bed, not noticing August on my laptop.

"Well..I've been stressed a lot lately and the reason is because i lost job bout a month ago, I didn't know how to tell you guys yet so I didn't. But I thought it would be a good time now because I needed to tell you that we may not be living here too much longer, and you may not be able to go to college. I broke up with john so he probably won't help us, I'm sorry Mercedes.." She said beginning to tear up.

"Mom.." I said softly.

"I-I havnt told Lexus yet, she went to stay with grandma for the week. I just don't know what to do..at this point , we may both need a job." She said beginning to cry, with her head in her hands. I sighed loud as I placed my hands in my hair. Then she turned around and noticed august.

"Mercedes why are you talking to him?" She yelled, pointing to August. Her mood changed fast.

"Mom why shouldn't i?" I asked.

"He's no good, don't talk to him!" Now she was making me mad.

"Mom that's not true, he's not. I going to talk to him!"

"Not in my house your not, delete his number now!"

" mom im 18 I can choose who I can talk to!!" I yelled back.

"You know what, I'm so tired of you and your little Attitude, I bust my ass for you and this how you repay me,unless you stop talking to him, you can move out Friday but until then, start looking for a job!! . " she yelled and slammed the door, as she left.

I sighed loud, fighting tears of aggravation.

"I'll call you back tomorrow August .." I said low as I hung up before he answered. I closed my laptop, putting it on my desk. Then my mom came in, taking my tv,laptop,and phone. Then walking out.

I just pushed my face in my pillow ask held it. I swear I'm starting to hate my life....

________

Quick nice update.
It's bout to get real interesting but feedback! Thxs
-Diamønd

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
Accepted 由 ᴛʜᴇ

青少年小說

2.9M 167K 73
My works #12 //. Part One : All I've ever wanted was to be Accepted, rather by others close to me or even just my mom. Part Two : It's just some thi...
2 0 25
What would you do if the person who taught you that love can be painful was in front of you again? Will you try to fix it again? Will you try to get...
811K 28.9K 33
My works #3 //. (Read Damaged Heart before continuing..) Enjoy and prepare for the new struggles in Mercedes life that you have never seen before. A...