😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

Da Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... Altro

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
📢Announcement 📢

Shot 3: Language lessons

1.7K 82 225
Da Bahubalifan

Bhagamathi series -
Shot 3: Language lessons 🤔

One afternoon D was snoring as usual after a heavy meal of biriyani. He blabbered in his sleep,

D: Ee kshanam nunchi...zzzz...Unni mammalni veruchesanthavarku...zzz... nenu nee vadni Sweety....zzzz(From this moment until Unni separates us I am yours Sweety)

His phone rang.

D: Huh...hello...sorry forgot my name...Baahubali here...

S: Devasena here... you sound...oh you must be sleeping ok get ready I want to watch a movie take me to the cinema.

D: Noooo Sweety.... very tired....you take your shadow and go today...tomorrow I will...zzz...

S: But Prashanti is busy you are idle no so I called you...come pls...you can sleep in the theatre. Hey wait I am getting a call.

D waited keeping the phone on ears and after 2 minutes,

S: Ok ok you sleep now sorry to disturb you.

D: Why what happened ? Program cancelled ?

S: No no it is on ! Unni called he said he is free he will take me. I will watch with him.

D: Yaaawnnnn oh ok good for me...haan! Who you said is taking you ??

S: U-N-N-I Unni !! He is on his way to my apartment.

D: Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh !!! You wait you wait I am coming.. don't leave with him alone !!!

Without wasting a minute, he changed into his oversized tshirt and shimmery pant. Within 10 mins he reached her place. He ran up the stairs to her floor and rang the bell. U's voice could be heard and D's heart began to pound fast.

D: Oh no started I think... gggrrr open the door Sweety !!!!

He pressed his ear against the door,

U: You can't escape ! Be a good girl and listen to me !

D: Huh..uh.. he seems to be more notorious than me... aaahhhh my Sweetyyy is trapped !!!! Don't worry bangaram I will save you!!!!

He strode backwards and took his phone out scrolling his song playlist and played "Heysaa Rudrasaa" for courage. He pulled his pants up and rolled the sleeves of his tshirt. The fire to save his Sweetu from petty guy reflecting in his eyes, he clenched his fists and ran in high speed to break the door when S opened it. Due to the force he came he wasn't able to brace himself hence fell flat on his face.

S: Aiyyoooo Pabsu pa!!

S rushed to his side and helped him to get up.

S: Are you ok ?? Did you hit your head??

She rubbed his head but he swatted her hands as his eyes wandered across the hall looking for Unni. D spotted him at the balcony talking over the phone.

D: Who is he talking to ??

S: His little niece.

D: Uh..huh...oh... and why were you late to open the door ???

S: I was changing in my room.

S wore a peach salwar and D scanned her from head to toe. He noticed something missing.

D: Where is your duppatta ??

S: In the room. I will wear it when we are leaving.

D: What ?? How many times have I told you to wear a duppatta infront of others?? There are many petty flies trying to settle on the Sweet. As the owner of the shop,it is my duty to keep my sweet wrapped well.

She gave him a baffled look. D got her duppatta and placed it over her chest.

D: Mmm...Much better. I think it would be best if you wear 4-5 duppatas over this!

S: Eh ?? What is wrong with you ??

D: So far nothing but soon I might go mad come let's go for movie.

S: Wait wait I'll call Unni..

D: No need. Come..

S: Hey wait... unni unni!

She called out to him. Unni was so happy to see D and skipped towards them.

U: Haai Chettan !!!😃

D: (Gritting his teeth) Hi Unni... 😏

They planned to leave in Unni's car. DS sat behind and U drove.His car was a small one unlike D's spacious range rover.

D: Oh no what a small car... like petty fella... you know no Sweety how big the range rover I have you can travel like a queen but this there is no space even to sit... so cramped...

S: Ssshhh Pabsu don't be so bad he might get offended...doesn't matter so long as we reach the place...

U: I have an idea ! Chetta, get down one minute pls.

D stepped out and U passed him the keys.

U: Chetta, you drive... that way you won't feel squeezed. I will adjust with Sweety behind !

D: 😧😧

D was cornered. As he drove, he saw through the mirror U and S were closely seated, their shoulders brushing against each others irking D.

U: Hey Sweets come let's take a selfie!

S: Oh you like to ?? Me too love selfies! Pabsu hates these...

U: I think he's little old fashioned that's why.

D: Old fashioned.. your $@#%+¥*🤬

He adjusted himself closer to S and she leaned sideways while U clicked their pics. She made funny faces as she usually does in selfies much to the chagrin of D who was watching all these antics. He vented his frustration by hitting the breaks hard and Unni accidentally fell on S's lap.

U: Oh I am so sorry Sweety...

S: Its ok... Uff! Pabsu drive carefully no...

That was it ! D got off the and went over to U's side flinging the door open.

D: Gggrrrr!!! Get down ra !! Get down !!

U: Why chetta ??

D: Reyyyy, when the breaks were applied you should have fallen straight ra what is this falling on her haan ??

S: Oh it wasn't his fault we were taking selfies when you put breaks so he fell stop fussing about it. It is getting late...

D: Your selfies and you ! I will break your phone! Reyy, you go ra you drive the car.

U: But you will feel cramped here chetta...it's a small car unlike your luxurious range rover.

D: Huh...uh..mmm.. no problem I will adjust you go. Sweety's safety is more important than my comfort.

So U took over and D sat behind with S.

D mv: Hee hee hee managed to kick that fella to the front now it is Pabsu pa time !

Dirty thoughts running in his mind, he purposely fell on her ensuring his hands touched her inappropriately.

S: Aaahhhh !!!

D: Reyyy can't you drive properly ?? See Sweety got scared.... are you alright bangaram??

He asked her keeping the most innocent face. She eyed him to sit properly but he made a funny face sticking his tongue out.

U: But I didn't apply any breaks then why did Sweety yell ? Never mind I'll be careful.

S pulled her duppatta lower to cover her chest and sat with her arms crossed looking out of the window but that didn't stop her notorious darling from his deeds.

D mv: This is so cool... I am going to try once more hee hee hee...Bangaram, it is Pabsu pa time again here I come !!

He groped her and this time she lost her cool.

S: Thoo shameless! Unni, pls stop the car...

D: Why Sweetu ma?

He stopped and she got down.

S: I'll drive.

D: Huh... uh... Sweety come back pls Sweety pls I promise to be a good boy like Jai..come back..

S: Good like Jai eh ? 🙄

She knew very well how "good" Vennela's Jai bava was. U returned to the back seat.

U: Chetta, shall we take a selfie ??

D: Shut up and sit quietly. 😡

It was silence all the way until they reached. At the cinemas,

S: Which movie...hmm ??

U: Sweety we'll go for the malayalam one... it's getting good reviews.

D: No way ! So many hit telugu films they are showing why go for some flimsy one. Sweety, we'll go for that one(pointing to a telugu movie poster) wow ! What a mass look ! Adirindhi !!

U: Aiyooo chetta bore chetta... that movie has too much violence but this one is a love story, very entertaining..back home people are raving about it you know...

D got irritated as U was trying to lure his bangaram to watch a malayalam movie.

D: Sweety ma, don't listen to him you are a telugu ammayi we go for the telugu one...

S: Pabsu pa, I don't want the fighting one. Pls lets watch the love story.

U: Chetta, if you want you go for that Sweety and I will go for this.

D: (mv: Huh... whose going to leave the milk and cat alone for 2 hours ? Pabsu pa is not a fool ! To hell with the movie I have to protect my Sweetu from him.) Nevermind we'll go for the malayalam one.

U bought tickets and D got the snacks.They went in and after finding their seats there was another argument on who should sit where.

D: I will sit in the middle Sweety on left, Unni you sit on my right.

U: But if I sit in the middle I will be able to translate for you both.

S: He is right Pabsu pa...

D: (mv: Not even a week he came already started to separate us like an evil mil separating dil and son...Pabsu think... don't let petty guy in between you and Sweety) Huh... what great translation? We don't need that.. language is no barrier for films human emotions are the same every where we will be able to connect.

S: Still Pabsu... I will understand better if I know what they are saying...

D: This is why I said we'll go for the telugu one.. do we need this now ??

He rebuked her and she kept a puppy face.

Unni felt bad and assured her in Hindi not to worry for which he earned a glare from D.

D mv: Petty fella showing off his language skills to attract her hee hee hee see Pabsu pa talent now!

D:(clearing his throat and very proudly) Nimmddaas...your bras...tell me... (Gojrass thelmi...)

In an attempt to impress her he spoke the language inaccurately sounding vulgar which he didn't realise and sprayed his saliva on their faces as he stressed on the haaaraaas and hoooraaas. Not able to tolerate it anymore S had to cut him.

S: Pupsooo stop it !! 😡

U: Aiyyeee endhadhu chetta? (What is this chetta?) You are speaking so dirty ??

S felt embarrassed. She adjusted her duppatta to cover her chest.

D: Huh..uh...I was talking to you in kilikili bangaram... you didn't like ? 😕

U: Idhano kilikili?? Endammo ! (Is this kilikili? Omg!!) 😂😂

He laughed holding his stomach.

S: Pls Pabsu pa for heaven's sake just stick to Telugu or English!! Never ever try this again !! 🙏🏼

D: Ok Sweetu ma 😒(mv: Pabsu talents backfired this time but it is ok I am not going to leave this reyyy petty fella don't feel so proud...I will learn ra... I will learn French and Arabic too...even sign language... anything to save my bangaram from you!)

S: Unni you come over this side...

D: Look Sweetu ma! If you want I will arrange for a lady translator and send you to watch this film for a second time but now we are sitting as per my order !

S shook her head in irritation and having enough, occupied the seat in the middle.

S: Pabsu, you on my right and Unni sit on the left. If either of you are not happy with this arrangement pls find yourself another seat.

U quietly sat beside S. D wasn't happy obviously. Sulking, he settled next to her and got busy devouring samosas. He noticed S leaning towards U and he explaining the movie dialogue in her ears.

U:"Veshakunnu" means I am...

S: Hungry ! I know that Unni but he said something else that I am not able to grasp..

D was hurt seeing all this but it didn't deter him from wolfing down the big,tasty, spicy, hot samosas dunking those in mint and tamarind chutney. He continued munching with tears filled in his eyes...errr not because of the spice but emotions. He wasn't able to tolerate his bangaram drifting away from him. He recalled an incident.

Zzzzzooooiiiinnnnggggg....

Those were the days when S didn't know telugu except a few words here and there. She used to feel left out when they were all talking. During Billa shooting in Malaysia,

S was sitting aloof and D came to her. (Assume they were friends and not fraannddsss 🤓)

D: Hey Sweety... what's up ??

S: Mmm nothing...

D: But your face doesn't say so... tell no.. anything or anyone bothering you ?

S: Everyone is speaking in telugu and I don't know that I feel so useless Pabsu. I am going to quit and return to Bangalore.

He chuckled.

S: What is so funny ?

D: Baah... such a simple thing.. for this you want to leave the industry? Don't worry.. it is easy I'll teach you. You'll get everyone on the sets startled by your language!

S: Wow ! Really ? So easy ?? Lets start immediately.

Poor innocent girl was yet to see the true self of notorious Pabsu. He taught her the wrong words and meanings keeping a serious face. Clueless S learnt it with enthu.

D: Ok now for the last one, this is how you have to say 'bye'... it is
'lechipodhama'....

S: Lechipodhama... oh ok... wrote it down. Thank you so much Pabsu!

D: Anytime Sweety !

She went back to her room and practiced everything faithfully.The next day she came to sets and started talking in telugu,

S: Ramesh garu, neeku pichekkindi (you are very crazy)

Ra: Huh ? Sweety what did you say ?

S: Baski, nannu pelli chesukuntava ? (Will you marry me ?)

Ba: Are you ok Sweety ?

Ramesh and Baski exchanged confused looks. S was so excited that she was able to stun them with her skills.

S mv: Pabsu was right they are taken aback their looks says it all haa you are great Sweety ! Thanks to Pabsu..

Feeling confident she went to every single member on the set and said something bad in telugu some of them got embarrassed and moved away whereas others burst out laughing. S felt weird.

S: Why is everyone laughing ? Why are some shying away ? Hope I pronounced it correctly.

She got ready for shoot no one said anything as not to offend her but seeing their expressions she sensed that something was very wrong. They were shooting the
"Nee pattasu" song at a beach.
D heard all the hungama from his assistants and laughed uncontrollably. Suppressing his laughter he went to her to stir her further.

D: Why Sweety gloomy again ?

S: I spoke as you said Pabsu all are laughing or giving weird looks.

D: Oh don't worry for that they are surprised how well you are speaking within a day... jealous fellows not able to take it you are so efficient you continue Sweety keep rocking !!

He patted her shoulder. She became more confident with the encouragement from her friend. After shoot they packed up and S went to say bye to everyone.D was watching all the fun. She waved to him.

S: Pabsu, lechipodhama...

D: Podham ! Ekkadiki ? Bangalore ah Bhimvaram ah ? We'll go! Where to ? Bangalore or Bhimvaram?)

He winked at her and then all fell on each other guffawing including him. She stood there looking lost.

Ba: Sweety, do you know the meaning ?? 'Lechipoddhama' means to elope. You going to elope with darling ? Hahahaha !!

D: Ssshhh Baski shhh !!!

He tried to hush Baski but it was too late S realised he had made her scapegoat. Sweety became Jejjamma!

D: Oh no !!! I am doomed !!

He fleed from there and S chased him.

S: You idiot ! You notorious ! You cheap fella ! Stop !!

D: Aaahhh sorry Sweetu sorry just for fun only !!

She continued chasing him they run alongside the beach far away from the rest. D accidentally tripped and fell on the sand. S got hold of him.

S: Hahahaha gotcha ! You thought you could escape... I am Jejjamma.. you can't play with me! How dare you teach me wrong words...huh? Here take that and that !!

She punched his chest and smacked his arms. He dodged her attacks by bringing up his forearms in front of his face.

D: Aiyoo I said I am sorry... Sweety, leave me this is not good...

S: Whoa trying to escape ? Never ! I will punish you !

D: Hey loose.. mental ! Listen to me... stop this !! I am telling this for your sake only... you are a girl... later you will regret..

S: So what ?? Girls can't catch boys ? See I caught you! That's my strength.

D: Oh how will I make this crazy female understand... Sweety! You are sitting on me !

S: Yeah I know that... I won't let you escape I will teach you not to...

D: Aiyooo oh god...bangaram, you are sitting on ME !

He said in a serious tone catching her hands. She paused for a moment to look down and realised that she was sitting atop him, her legs on either side of his lower body and her feminine part brushing against his manhood.

S: Chi...chi...yucks...oowack !

She got off him and fell on the sand. Feeling embarrassed to meet his gaze, she turned her face.

D: Hmm what happened to Jejjamma now?

S: Sorry, I was in a rage, didn't realise...

D: Never mind forget it. Come let's go they'll be worried for us.

He rose on his feet and dusting the sand off him, extended his hand to pull her up.

S: No you go I'll come after sometime.

But he didn't. He didn't want to leave her there alone and sat down hugging his legs.

S: Not going ??

D: We'll go when you are ready...

There was silence. Bored D picked a stick and drew patterns on the sand when he heard muffled sobs. He peered over and saw her wiping the tears from her eyes.

D: Bangaram.... you are crying ??

S: I am so cheap... I went on speaking bad stuff to them chey...

D: Oh dear you are thinking about that still ? Sweetu I am sorry ! I did it only for fun.. never expected you would take it so seriously.

S: You taught me but where were my brains ?? The first time they looked at me weirdly I should have known something was amiss and stopped but I didn't. I feel so stupid. What would they have thought about me ? How am I to face them ? Sob...sob....

D: Hey Sweetu... nothing like that sort ma it is not your fault I am the one who misguided you and everyone knows that no one will mistake you if they do you show me I will handle them.

S: Still... I feel miserable... I don't think I will be able to survive in this industry without knowing the language I am going to quit!

D: And what if I don't let you quit ??

She faced him.

S: Who are you to stop me ? I won't listen to you. I will do as I wish!

D: Am I not your best friend ??

S: No you are not ! If you were you wouldn't have pushed me to such an embarrassing situation.

D: Hmm ok then I will make amendments for my blunder. I will only personally teach you telugu.

S: I won't learn from you again you will cheat !

D: Lol... no Sweetu, I am serious this time! I promise I will teach you and ensure you speak only telugu here.

S: Really you will ? What if I get conscious and switch to English ?

D: Why am I there ? I will prompt you 'telugu telugu' then you will automatically switch to telugu.

She chuckled and seeing her he too.

S: So telugu lessons from tomorrow. Ok ?

He nodded pushing aside the bangs from her face. She shot him a broad grin.

D: You look so beautiful when you smile!

S: You too!

They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment. D was the first to come out of the reverie.

D: Huh..uh.. let us go before it gets dark.

S: This place is so beautiful I want to be here for sometime.

D: Fine I am going. Stay here and enjoy the view it will get dark in a while, let wild animals come and attack you. Growl !!!

He roared like a lion pretending to claw her and she smacked his hands.

D: Oww !! Fine!

He got up and walked ahead. After a few steps he turned to see if she was coming but she was still lying on the sand.

D: Stubborn ! Stubborn !

He shook his head and continued walking turning back at each step to look at her but she wasn't.

Na: Prabhas... ooooo Prabhas.... where are you ??

Namitha was coming in the opposite direction in search of him. D began to tremble.

D: Baboi !! If she sees me she will cling on to me like a koala bear clinging on to a branch oh no I have to escape from her... aaahhhh !!

He turned and ran as if chased by a mad dog.

S: Hey, what happened ?? Where are you running to ??

D: Huff..puff...Namitha is after me... huff puff... have to save myself from her!!

S: Ahaan ! You made a mockery of me right see now.... Hi !!! Nammi!!! Pabsu is here !!!

She jumped to her feet and waved both hands at Namitha to get her attention.

D: Youuuu !!!!!

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her along with him both lechipoddham'ing from Namitha.

Reminiscing that scene D guffawed forgetting that he was inside a theatre. He saw S staring at him. Apparently there was a tear jerking scene and D was the only one laughing.

S: Pabsu pa how can you laugh in such a situation... I feel so... sob sob...

D: Oops sorry Sweetu...

He peeked over to see U wiping his eyes and blowing his nose into a tissue. Giggling to himself he faced the screen when he felt a weight on his shoulder. It was none other than S who had placed her head on his shoulder and coiled her arms around his.

D: Sweetu...

S: I know what you were laughing about... Telugu lessons right ??

D: Bangaram... how do you know ?

S: It is all over your face ! Naughty Pabsu!! Cheap fella !! Taught me all bad things !!

D: Hee hee hee... you still remember? Namitha was chasing us...

S: I even remember what happened after that.

Both locked eyes as they travelled back to that day.

After escaping from Namitha both got tired and dropped on the sand catching their breaths.

S: Huff..puff...We have covered such a distance! Now we have to walk all the way back.

D: Yeah come we better go back.

S: I can't walk again! I have no strength in me !

D: No choice you have to walk!

S: I am not !You go first and send a helicopter... I will come in that.

D: Ufff heroine tantrums !! Come Sweety pls !

S: No way !!

D: Go to hell !!

He ignored her and walked. S ran and jumped on his back looping her arms around his neck.

D: Ooowww !! Sweety what is this ??

S: You dragged me this far, now you piggyback me to our place!!

D: Yes your highness !!

He pulled his hand behind his back and locking them beneath her legs for support carrying her on his back all the way to their spot.

DS giggled in unison reminiscing their fun times together. He became solemn again when he thought of U getting close to S which she sensed immediately. Tightening her hold on him,

S: Once a telugu ammayi, always a telugu ammayi my Pabsu pa need not worry. Smile !

She dusted the crumbs off his mouth with the end of her duppatta and pulled his chubby cheeks to a smile. He tugged her closer to him and discreetly pecked her forehead as they continued to watch the movie.

😁😁

The End

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

77.9K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
28K 1.3K 13
Please Read to know..
650K 34K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...