Pacha Bottesina - 2

T is told to lie on her back which she does.

SSR: Darling go over Tammy.

D from where he is standing crosses over her and comes to the other side. SSR throws him a "what did you just do" expression. D looks at him innocently while T giggles.

SSR: What did I ask you to do ?

D: You asked me to go over her.

SSR: (slapping his forehead)
Reyy moddhu! Go over means you have to lie down on her.

D: What the hell ????????😲

SSR: Yeah this this a romantic song and I am going to show you guys getting intimate so for that I have to do this. You have to pull her chain off by your teeth also.

S watches the commotion between D and SSR.

D: Raj ! Anything but this ! I have an image I can't do this I have to watch this film with my family I... Sweety isn't happy about me doing...

SSR: You doing it or shall I keep a liplock ?

D: No Raj !! Pls understand you are getting me into trouble !

SSR: Tammy, is liplock fine with you ?

T: Anything for this movie is fine sir.

D: Hey Tammy are you serious ?? No no no no don't pls don't !! Spare me !! 🙏🏼

SSR: Then go over her.

Sighing, D gets to his position. He doesn't come into contact with T instead supports his weight completely on his arms.

D: Look Raj, be quick with this! I won't go for retakes.

SSR: That depends on your performance.

He smirks at D who gives him an irritated look and SSR returns to his spot.

D: Ouch ! My arms are hurting!!

T: Relax Darling ! You can rest on me if you want.

D: (Widening his eyes) Nuvvu em chepptavu talli ? (What are you saying mother?) Even if my arm breaks it's alright but I'll not do that! Jai Aanjaneya!

T: Hmm your wish.

D: Aaa!!! Faster Raj !!!

SSR from his mike gives instructions.

SSR: Darling, come forth a little..

D moves up.

SSR: No no go back a bit.

D moves down.

SSR asks him to repeat this a few times when D can't take it anymore he bursts out !

D: Neeyamma !! With her beneath me do you know how weird it is to move back n forth in this position ?? Looks like you won't rest until you get me slippered by my womenfolk and female fans !!!!

S mv: Ahaan! So this is why he was practicing push-ups earlier. Prashanti was right. Chi..never knew he was this desperate!!

SSR gets up and walks up to D.

SSR: What ra? What is your problem ??

D: Raj, pls understand things are not going smooth for me at this point in time Jejamma is fuming already and you want me to do these stuffs. Just think of my plight when I go home.

He turns to look at S who is gritting her teeth and holding the mike firmly. D freaks out.

D: Saw that ? She has a hard object in her hand now if she hurls it at me at the right spot, I am done !! You have two kids to carry forward your lineage, I don't even have one. Pls Raj have mercy on me. 😰